Stepmom and Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Playing with my stepmom.
19.9k words
4.37
64.6k
37
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
580 Followers

This takes place in the early 1950's when women still wore full fashioned stockings almost everyday. Smoking and drinking by women in public places was now more acceptable after WWII.

All persons included in this story are over the age of eighteen and some words are purposely misspelled if intoxication is suspected of that person.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daddy had come home and after fucking Velma had called his red headed girlfriend Barbara and had brought her to the house. They went upstairs to play while Velma and I slept downstairs in her bedroom.

Velma woke up about three in the morning, nudged me and told me she needed to piss. The chamberpot was on the stairs, so I guided her out the bedroom door and helped her sit down on the potty. She no sooner sat down than the flood began, hitting the bottom of the potty with such a force I knew it was splashing back up and hitting her ass cheeks. She finished and wanted to wipe her pussy. I told that she didn't need to do that. I would lick her pussy and suck it dry for her.

We went back into the bedroom, she laid down, spread her legs wide apart, and spread her long cunt lips wide open. I buried my face in her cunt and proceeded to suck on her very wet pee hole. Soemtime during that short period of time she must have squeezed her sphincter muscle as I was treated to a new squirt of hot pee right from her bladder.

I sucked her pee hole and clit for about ten minutes and she climaxed several times. I suggested we go quietly upstairs and see what daddy and Barbara were up to. Velma agreed and told me she wanted to catch him fucking Barbara.

We quietly headed up the stairs and saw there was a soft light on in the bedroom. Barbara was lying in bed flat on her back with her legs in the air and daddy had mounted her and had his cock stuffed all the way inside her red haired cunt. As he was fucking her they were also locked in a kiss and I'm sure they playing with each others tongues

Suddenly Barbara broke the kiss and said "I need you to give me your hot baby batter darling. I'm ready for a huge climax and I want to feel that hot cream in my cunt."

Daddy got up on his knees a little bit and shoved his fat prick in and out of her cunt a few times. Then he shoved it inside her and left it there as he arched his back. Barbara screamed as the hot semen went inside her cunt and she said "You big fucking motherfucker. You know I can't get enough of that fat prick of yours. Now just keep the baby batter coming and keep it buried in me while I climax a few times."

Daddy left his turgid cock inside her as she writhed and wiggled her cunt around. Finally, after about three minutes she told him to get off of her and get his cock up to her mouth so she could suck the rest of his semen out of it and clean it off. As he got off his cock was still erect and looked to be about eight inches long. Barbara just took hold of it and stuck it in her mouth, fondling his nut sack as she did so.

"Aaahhh. That motherfucking husband of mine. I knew he had been fucking around with a few women, but I didn't know this fucking red head was one of them. I wonder if he is fucking her younger sister too." Velma said. With that she reached over and found my flaccid cock and began stroking it.

"Let's go back downstairs." she said. "I need your fucking cock back inside my wet pussy. That red headed bitch playing with Mac's cock like that has made me fucking horny again." Velma, wearing only full fashioned stockings held up with roll garters, pulled them up tightly, took hold of my cock again, and we sneaked quietly downstairs.

We got into bed and Velma said "I want you to mount me like a stallion mounts a mare when she is in heat. You get your cock further inside my cunt that way and when you shoot your baby batter inside me it won't begin running out right away."

She got on her knees and elbows and was able to spread her cunt lips open with her hands. I guided my very rigid cock up to the opening of her vagina and just rammed it all the way inside her cunt. I could hear it take her breath away and she cried out slightly, but simply said to me, "Keep doing it that way for a minute or two darling. I love it when you are a bit rough with me. I'll let you know when I want you to stop."

I fucked her good and hard for three or four minutes and I could feel the walls of her cunt getting wetter and wetter as I did so.

Finally Velma hollered at me "Give me all you've got you big motherfucker. I'm ready for a hot bath of semen in my fucking wet cunt. Blast me darling."

I reached up and squeezed her right teat as I shoved my cock inside her with real determination and erupted in her cunt. I shot once, twice, three times, four times, followed by a little fifth and sixth time, and just left my cock inside her spreading the sides of it as large as I could. I knew I had spurted a big load of baby batter inside her cunt and she would be leaking the rest of the night.

She finally told me to get off of her and crawl up to her mouth so she could suck my cock clean, but first to get a pair of bikini panties out of her lingerie drawer so I could stuff them inside her cunt so she wouldn't leal semen out of it the rest of the night.

I got off the bed, went to her dresser, found a pair of sheer black bikini's, took them back to her. She spread her cunt lips wide open, told me to stuff them inside her very wet cunt all the way so she wouldn't be leaking semen all say long. I did that then got on the bed and she proceeded to lick up a couple of stringy peices of semen that were leaking out the tip of my cock

"Now you big cocksman, I'm going to suck the rest of your baby batter out of your long fat prick and swallow it. Then we are going to get some more sleep, then get up and have breakfast with your father and Barbara and see what we are doing today." With that Velma began gently sucking on my now flaccid cock.

She got my cock cleaned off, opened her mouth for me to kiss her and give me a little taste of our juices, then laid down and curled up next to me. We slept until about eight o'clock when we heard noise in the kitchen. Velma and I both got up needing to piss, but we decided to wait and see what was going on in the kitchen first.

Barbara and daddy were both in the kitchen fixing breakfast. Daddy was still in lingerie wearing one and a half inch high heeled shoes with cinammon colored nylons with a dark brown heel and seam. He wore no panties so his long prick was swaying around as he walked.

Barbara had on an eight strap red garter girdle with beige stockings that let us see her red hair on her legs. She also had no panties on so we got a very good look at the bright red pubic hair across her lower pubic area and up her belly to her navel. She also wore a sheer red cut out bra that enabled her long red nipples to be prominently seen. She too had on one and a half inch heels.

Daddy saw us and motioned for us to come in and that breakfast was almost ready. Velma had slipped into a sheer black six strap garter belt before leaving the bedroom and had fastened her brown stockings to the garters. She wore no panties and no bra. She had slipped a pair of one inch heels on her feet and I still had on my lingerie from last night. With no panties on either, my prick was swaying around as I walked.

Daddy said "I'll bet you both have to piss don't you? Barbara and I want to watch you so go out on the side porch and we will follow you out the door."

We all went out on the side porch and daddy told Velma to squat down on the porch and piss out on the sidewalk in front of the porch. She squatted down, pulled her cunt lips open, and her piss began dribbling out her pee hole. A few seconds later it was flowing like a river onto the sidewalk at least eight feet in front of the porch.

Barbara just looked at Velma pissing and said "Oh my fucking God. She is pissing like a stallion without a cock. Look at how far she has pissed."

Velma finished and it turned into dribbles again. Barbara came over in front of Velma and looked at her wide open cunt and said "My God. She has a pee hole the thickness of a fucking pencil. What a fucking pee hole. No wonder she pisses so far."

Then it was my turn and I suddenly found Barbara holding onto my cock as I began spraying. My stream went out a little further than Velma's had, but I pissed longer than she did. Barbara had to play with my cock as I was pissing and turn it first one way then another until she had the entire sidewalk covered. When I finished Barbara kneeled in front of me and took my prick and put it into her mouth and began sucking on it trying to get some more piss out of it.

Finally daddy told her that was enough and to get up or he would whip her hairy ass. She looked at hime with a "please let me do it a little longer" look, but daddy said "NO!!! Get your ass up and take hold of my fucking cock you red haired bitch. We are going in the house and have breakfast and then plan our day."

Barbara got up off her knees and reached for daddy's long cock. She played with it for a few minutes as they went back inside the house. They had fixed ham, scrambled eggs, toast, jelly, juice, and coffee as well as a pitcher of Bloody Mary's. It was a small round table so it was daddy, Velma, me, and Barbara. Thus we could play with each other should we choose to do so while were eating breakfast.

Velma decided she needed to start with a Bloody Mary and poured it into a big glass. I thought a couple of those and she will be looped. Barbara, upon seeing Velma have one decided to pour one for herself also. Breakfast was a leisurely time with Velma and Barbara both having three Bloody Mary's. When we finished we simply sat around the table drinking hot tea and smoking cigarettes.

Finally as I knew she would after the Bloody Mary's and tea, Velma said she needed to piss again. So we all went out on the porch again and watched as she pulled her cunt lips open and sprayed a stream about eight feet in front of her. Not to be outdone, the redheaded Barbara pulled her hairy lips open and squatting down, began with a little dribble on the porch floor but soon erupted into a geyser that arched out about ten feet in front of her.

When they finished daddy went over to Velma and said "Just open your fucking mouth wife and suck my prick. You need a shot of hot semen to go with your breakfast."

Velma opened her mouth and took daddy's semi erect cock in her mouth and began sucking on it for all she was worth. Daddy reached down and pulled hard on her nipples and I saw her wince as he did so. She took hold of his nut sack and gently pulled down on it and that caused him to unleash a load of semen in her mouth. It was so big a load it immediately began gushing out the sides of her mouth and down onto her chin. Daddy let go of her nipples and wiped the excess semen off her chin onto his finger and stuck it in her mouth with his cock. Velma just lapped it up.

Daddy finally told her to let go of his cock and to stand up. He pulled the soaking wet pair of bikini panties out of her cunt then stuck his fingers in her cunt lips and told her to spread her legs apart and open her cunt lips. As she did so, he took his middle finger and stuck it up inside her cunt. Velma writhed and squirmed as first one, then two, and finally three fingers slipped inside her vagina. Daddy rotated them around and around and finally Velma could stand nor more and screamed out loud that she was climaxing. Then she let a loud fart.

Daddy took his fingers out of her cunt and told me to take her upstairs to the toilet so she could shit. I took Velma by the hand and led her to the stairs. I followed her up looking at her gorgeous legs encased in sheer nylon with the welt a bit wet where her piss had dripped down after she finished pissing.

We entered the bathroom and she went right to the toilet and sat down. Two seconds later she let go of her bowels and blew a massive load of shit into the toilet and flushed it.

"I do that so the odor doesn't linger." she said."Now run a bowl of warm water and after I wipe my ass, you can wash my ass and cunt, then dry me."

I ran warm water, laid a towel on the floor and Velma laid down on it. She spread her legs wide open and I soaped the washcloth and washed her hairy belly and cunt. I rinsed the cloth and rinsed her off and dried her, then turned her over. She got on her knees and I soaped the cloth again and washed her buttocks and asshole very carefully, rinsing them off, then drying them too. To show her appreciation, Velma turned around gently took my cock in her hand and stuck it in her mouth saying "Now I want to suck you off and have you blow your load of semen in my mouth too."

I told her I really wanted to fuck her, but she said "Just wait until later. I know he is going to want to sleep with that red headed bitch again tonite. Then you and I will fuck as long as you want to. You can fill my cunt up full with your seed darling."

She kept sucking my cock and pulling the foreskin forward and backward with each suck. Presently I knew I was going to give her a huge mouthful of baby batter and she must have sensed it because she clamped her mouth around my cock even tighter until I could restrain myself no longer and erupted in her mouth. I spurted once, twice, three times followed by four, five and six smaller spurts. I looked down at her mouth and could see my semen running out the corners of her mouth. However, Velma took her fingers and scooped it up and stuck it back in her mouth again until she had all of my semen in her mouth. She swallowed it then proceeded to clean my cock very carefuly with her mouth.

She knew I had to piss so she stood up, took me by the cock, guided me to the toilet and said "I'm going to guide your cock while you piss. I won't spill any of it on thee floor but I'm going to play with it while you piss darling."

I began dribbling, then began spurting a solid stream. Velma played with my cock, twirling it around the toilet bowl until I was empty. Then she squatted down and took it in her mouth again and began sucking the remnants of piss off of it. Satisfied she had it clean, Velma tucked the the head of my cock back inside my foreskin and let my cock just dangle down my thigh.

"Let's go downstairs and see what my fucking husband is up to with his darling red head," she said."I'll bet he has her in our bedroom fucking her brains out."

We quietly went down stairs and stopped at the bedroom door where we could hear sounds coming from inside.

"Keep that motherfucking pole of yours deep inside my cunt you motherfucker. I want to feel it get big in me and then explode with all your baby batter. I'm trying to get pregnant and I'd love to have your baby." Barabara said.

"Well, I'd love to be the one who knocks you up." daddy told her. "I'll try and give you an extra big load so you have a whole lot of sperm floating around inside your cunt. I'm sure Velma wouldn't mind if I fathered you a child. She is too old to get pregnant so I don't think we will have any children other than what she got when she married me."

"Listen to that big prick of a father of yours talk." Velma whispered. "He thinks I can't get fucking pregnant. He's got another think coming. I'll show him what I can and cannot do."

"Come on big daddy. Give me that big load of semen you were telling me about. Your fucking cock is beginning to swell up and I think it is going to drown my fucking cunt in a minute." she said to daddy.

"Here it is darling. Just let that motherfucker spurt my seed into your wet fucking pussy baby. Of my God. Once, twice, three times and a few more dribbles for you. That should let your egg find one and fertilize it. Also, I don't want you doing any shaving either. Keep the fucking razor away from everything. Just let your hair grow out." daddy told her.

Barbara said "I'm going to get on my back and I want you to get up so I can suck your prick clean darling. For some reason or other I just can't get enough of your cock today. Then, when I finish you get the pair of black bikini panties out of my purse and stuff them in my cunt so your lovely semen doesn't leak out all over my cunt hair."

Daddy obviously got off of Barbara and moved up to where she could get his now flaccid prick in her mouth. She ooohhhed and aaaahhhed as she sucked him and played with his foreskin, then told him she was finished.We heard him parade across the bedroom, get the panties out of her purse and go back on the bed.

"Now let me spread my cunt lips open honey and you just slip them inside my cunt." Barbara told daddy. "That's fine. They won't slip out and have me leaking all over the place. honey. Now let's just lie down and get a little more rest."

Velma and I turned to go back upstairs when the doorbell rang. We looked at each other as if to say "Who could be here at nine o'clock in the morning?". but Velma slipped into a robe hanging in the nearby clothes closet and went to the door.

She looked then motioned for me to come to the door. It was a female with her back to the door, wearing a coat and I could see dark stockings with a Manhattan heel and black leather pumps.

When she turned around I saw it was Becky, the forty year old daughter of friends of mine.

I told mommy to open the door and let her in while I went to get a dressing gown. When I got back Becky was standing in the foyer and as she saw me she got a strange look on her face.

"What are you doing here Becky?" I asked. "Are you a little amazed that I have some females attire on? Don't be, as I wear it frequentlly, especially when mommy and I are playing with each other." I said.

Becky opened her coat and showed both Velma and I that she didn't have much clothing on either. She was wearing a black ten strap garter belt, very sheer black panties with only a single layer of fabric in the crotch, a sheer black cut out bra that showed only nipples which appeared to have been coated with liquid rouge,along with her stockings and pumps.

"I was out partying last night and it got a little out of hand so I told someone to bring me here." she said. "I didn't know it was going to be a party where someone was going to try and cause me some harm."

Velma and I looked at each other as we examined her physical features. Becky had a huge mass of coal black pubic hair in which most of it stuck outside of her panties with more hair on her thighs. As she raised her arms to take off her coat, we could both see that her armpits were also very hairy. It appeared that she might trim the hair on her legs as part way down her thighs the full growth of black hair seemed to subside a little.

"What do you need?" I asked. "Can we fix you some breakfast?"

"Oh John, that would be wonderful." she said as she moved over and threw her arms around me and kissed me on the mouth. Then she hugged Velma and said "I was so scared they were going to hurt me."

"I whispered to Velma that Becky was the daughter of long time friends but at forty I didn't think she had ever let a man fuck her. In fact, I wasn't even certain she had ever seen a man's cock, let alone hold one."

Velm asked her if she needed to freshen up and when Becky nodded 'yes' Velma told her to follow here upstairs and she would get her a wash cloth and towel while I fixed her some breakfast. Velma winked at me as she turned to take Becky upstairs so I lingered a moment then followed up the stairs after they had gotten into the bathroom.

I heard Velma ask Becky if she needed to piss.

Becky said "I really need to go and right now."

"Then sit on the toilet and piss." Velma said. "I'll just watch while you take your panties down and go darling."

Becky said "I've never had anyone watch me pee pee for a long time. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I also have never seen a man's whatchamacallit either."

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
580 Followers