Stepmom and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

Velma replied "Do you mean a man's cock honey? Surely you've seen a male with a cock or a prick haven't you? You do know what they look like don't you?"

Becky said "Well, I guess I have never said the word, but I have seen pictures of a man's cock, but never a real one. The picture looked kind of funny because the one I saw I couldn't really see what the head of it looked like."

All the while this conversation is going on I hear Becky's piss falling into the toilet bowl, so I knew she really had to go when she got to our house. Finally it subsided and then stopped altogether.

Velma told her "Now just pull your panties up and don't worry about your pussy hair being all wet.If you need a clean pair of panties, we will get you some later on. You have so much hair around your cunt, I guess I really would like to touch it if is alright with you. You can see I don't have nearly as much hair as you do darling."

"Well, I guess it is OK if you touch it. I've never had anyone feel my pubic hair before. I guess I'm just a little naive about these things." Becky replied.

"It's alright dear. I was almost thirty eight before I got fucked by my husband and after I had his cock inside me I couldn't believe I had missed out on so much. If you're planning on staying for awhile or even overnight, I'm sure you'll be happier when you go home." Velma told her. "Now let me run my hands through that thicket of hair you have."

The next thing I knew was the sounds that Becky was making as step mommy Velma played with her cunt hair.

"Oh my Velma. That feels so good. What are you playing with anyway?" Becky asked.

"That's your clitoris darling. It is also called your fuck button and it feels very good when someone sucks on it too. Let me open the door and see if we have a little company in the hallway." Velma said.

As she opened the bathroom door I suddenly appeared in the doorway. Becky seemed concerned that I was seeing her nearly nude with her panties around her ankles and her nipples showing through her sheer bra in the cutout.

Velma said "Oh my goodness. We have company. I'll bet John is willing to show you his fucking cock. Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said his fucking cock although that is what it is."

"Would you like to see my prick Becky?" I asked her. "I'd be quite happy yo show it to you and let you touch it."

"The only pictures I saw of a man's prick, I mean penis, was in a magazine and it didn't look at all like yours." she said.

"What do you mean it didn't look anything like John's?" Velma asked her.

"Well, it didn't have all that skin covering the end of his cock, I mean penis, and you could see the head of it more clearly than you can see John's. It was also hanging down and wasn't nearly as long as John's." she said. "John's prick, I mean penis, looks to be about six or seven inches long where the picture I saw it looked to be only about three inches long."

"John," Velma ordered,"Come over here so Becky can see and feel your real live cock. Let her pull your foreskin back and forth a few times so she can see the head of your dick and she can cup your nut sack and play with them since they are hanging loose. In other words, let her explore it for a few minutes."

I went and stood in front of Becky and she very tentatively reached with her hand to touch my long cock with her fingers. Once she touched it, she reached her hand around it and found she could still reach around it. It was beginning to become quite erect and was beginning to stand out in front on its own. She took her hand and began peeling the foreskin back and forth over the head of my cock until she was quite satisfied with it.

Then she stood in front of it and began playing with it causing it to become further erect.

"Oh my, I'm not quite sure what I did to his cock, I mean penis, but it is quite erect right now and not at all like the one I saw the photograph of. Now what do I do?" she asked.

"Well, one solution would be to take it in your mouth and suck on it like a lollipop or stroke it with your hand." I said to her. "Velma can show you how to suck it like a lollipop and then you can try it." I said.

"By the way, where did you get that lovely ten strap black garter belt and beautiful sheer Manhattan heel stockings to wear? They are most lovely." I told her.

Velma had taken a couple of pillows off of my bed and put them on the floor in front of me. She then kneeled down on one pillow and motioned for Becky to kneel on the other one. Velma reached for my erect cock, peeled the foreskin back so Becky could see how nice and red and wet the head of my cock was, then shoved it in her mouth. Velma began quietly sucking on it, going back and forth for a few minutes. Then she let loose and motioned for Becky to take it in her mouth. Becky took her hand and took hold of my cock and carefully slipped it inside her mouth.

Velma must have been a great teacher because with a minute Becky has a rythm going that was nearly causing me to shoot my load in her virgin mouth.

I said to Becky "Slow down a little bit or you will have a load of white hot semen in her mouth very quickly."

Velma said "Becky, slow down a little bit. You have done great for the first time. Now let John feel how wet your cunt hair is since you didn't wipe it after you pissed. Then we will go downstairs quietly so we don't waken anyone and get you some breakfast. Now I'll bet John needs to piss before we head downstairs where we will find my husband sleeping with his little red headed whore."

I moved over to the toilet and Velma guided Becky over to where I was standing, took her hand and put it on my cock and said "You guide where he is peeing. You can move his cock around and have him spray all over the toilet bowl. You can even pull his foreskin back so he doesn't piss in it too."

I began peeing and Becky got into it quite quickly guiding my stream all over the toilet bowl. She was kind of giggling about it and said to Velma "This is pretty much fun. A guy gets to piss all over the place where we have to just sit and let it run out our peeholes."

I finished and showed her how to milk my cock to get all the piss off of it, but she decided she wanted to stick it back in her mouth again and suck it.

"No darling. Just flick it up and down a couple of time for now. There will be time later for you to suck on it again." I told her. "Now we need to take our shoes off so we don't wake daddy and Barbara up as we go downstairs. Daddy had just fucked Barbara for a pretty long time and they were tired."

Becky reluctantly eased my hard cock out of her mouth, looked at the head of it, pulled the foreskin down over the head of it as far as she could gave my nuts a little tug, then stood up and kissed me on the mouth, sticking her tongue inside just a little bit. I countered by reaching between her hairy legs and feeling her very wet pussy and finding her bulging clitoris

We got downstairs and peeked in the bedroom where they were sleeping. Daddy was still in his lingerie as was Barbara. Daddy's cock was semi erect and when Becky saw it she was rather taken aback by the size of it.

She also saw Barbara with her nice 38C teats and red hair around her pussy and said "Oh my goodness. A true redhead. Does he enjoy, uh, uh, oh I can't say it."

Velma said "Do you mean does he enjoy fucking her? Of course he does. He thinks her red hair is special and she enjoys a variety of things that he does to her. But I enjoy him too. He knows how to use that large prick of his in a manly way."

Becky asked "Don't you care that he fucks her? There I said it. Now I feel better."

Velma replied "Of course I care, but he's my man and he takes good care of me. John also takes good care of me, so I don't object too much about Mac fucking a couple of other women. Now let's get you sosmething to eat dear."

I fixed Becky some scrambled eggs, sausage, orange juice and some hot tea. Velma made her a couple of glasses of Bloody Mary's which Becky didn't know had vodka in them. Velma told her to sip them slowly as she ate and they would make her feel better.

Becky must have been quite hungry as she downed the eggs, sausage, and orange juice quickly. As she sat sipping her Bloody Mary's I could see she was relaxing a bit more and as she drank her tea I just knew she was going to need to piss pretty quickly. Velma gave me the nod to let me know she was thinking the same thing as I was.

Velma and I lit cigarettes and each had a cup of tea. Becky said "You know, I've never smoked a cigarette, but I think I'd like to try one now if it's OK with both of you."

Velma told her to not try and inhale the smoke the first time she sucked in on the cigarette or she would choke on the smoke, but rather just suck on it then blow it out. Velma gave her a cigarette and showed her how to hold it, then held her lighter up so Becky could get it lit.

Becky puffed a couple of times, drank some more tea, and proudly announced she needed to piss. That was all we needed to hear as we helped her up from her chair and escorted her out the kitchen door to the side porch which was shielded from view of anyone trying to see what was going on.

Becky hardly got our the door before she was dribbling piss onto the porch floor and had it running down her thighs.

"Oh fuck" she said. "My fucking stockings are getting all wet and I don't have another pair with me. I guess I need to pull my cunt lips apart so I can spray all over the place." With that she pulled her lips open and the pee simply gushed out of her peehole onto the porch.

She must have pissed about two minutes and had the porch soaking wet. When she finished Velma got down on her knees and said. "Becky, just leave your cunt lips open so I can suck your fucking cunt and clitoris. I'm going to make you feel real good all over dear."

Velma proceeded to suck on her pussy and I decided I was going to nurse on her nipples. She ot so excited with all that was going on she nearly fell down from the excitement.

We decided it would be better if we went inside and continued our treatment of her so we went back into the kitchen where Becky sat down in a chair and spread her legs wide open. Velma just dived into her cunt lips and I proceeded to continue sucking a nipple.

Velma soon had Becky writhing and wriggling around and causing her to utter guttural sounds of excitement. Becky proceeded to grab Velma's head and pull it further into her cunt as she exploded into another orgasm.

Finally Becky had enough and released Velma's head. Velma said "My God woman. It is like you can't get enough of my fucking mouth in your cunt. Are you sre you're a virgin?"

Oh yes Velma. No one has ever sucked my cunt and I really can't believe I am acting this way. I really would like to have another Bloody Mary and a cigarette if I may."

I poured her another Bloody Mary and Velma held the flame for her to light another cigarette. About that time daddy and Barbara rounded the doorway and came into the kitchen.

Daddy's cock was about semi erect and his foreskin was hanging over the head of his cock. Barbara looked like she had just been fucked again, but with daddy's cock being semi erect I doubted it.

"My oh my. what do we have here?" daddy asked. "It looks like some fresh meat has arrived. Who are you and where did you come from?"

I answered him telling them her name was Becky and she was the daughter of friends of mine. She had been to a party and it turned out it wasn't the place for her to be so she found her way to our house. She was forty and had never had sex with anyone until Velma had just eaten her pussy.

Velma asked daddy "Did you have a good time fucking Barbara last night dear? All that nice red hair of hers to play with. Now look at your fucking cock because I know Becky is, aren't you darling?"

"Yes I am. I can't believe I had never seen a mans cock until this morning and now I have seen two of them and I can hardly wait until I can get one inside my wet pussy. Velma you got me so wet when you had your tongue in my cunt." Becky told us. "Daddy, why don't you let me feel your cock too like I did John's.?

Daddy moved over in front of Becky and she put her cigarette down in the ashtray and took hold of his now more than semi erect prick. She held onto it then decided to skin his foreskin back over the head of it exclaiming as she did "Oh my God. It is so red and wet too." And with that she stuck it in her mouth and began sucking on it.

Velma moved behind her and unhooked her black cut out bra so we could see all of her teats. As it turned out she hardly had anything but nipples that stoor out like pencil erasers and someone had done a poor job of putting rouge on them.

So there Becky sat in her ten strap garter belt and wet nylon stockings and pumps sucking on daddy's long prick as the rest of us watched.

Velma told Barbara she had some better liquid rouge in her dresser drawer and to go get it and bring it out to her so she redo Becky's nipples.

All of a sudden I saw daddy stiffen and then the semen came pouring out of the sides of Becky's mouth as daddy had shot his load in her mouth. She swallowed as best she could but daddy must have had another enormous climax even right after he had fucked Barbara and there was more than she could take.

I wiped it off her chin with my finger and stuck my finger in her mouth. Becky sucked the semen off of my finger and went back to sucking on daddy's cock some more.It must have tasted very good because she just sucked and sucked on it until daddy finally had to say "Becky dear, you have to stop or you will wear my cock out."

Becky looked at daddy as though he had given her an order and she dropped his cock out of her mouth saying "But daddy. It was tasty and I enjoyed the sticky sauce you gave me."

Barbara asked Becky where she got all of her hair and why she trimmed her legs up to her stocking tops but let it grow past that.

Becky said "I have a job that requires I wear a skirt or dress to work and have to wear stockings. They don't care if you don't shave your legs but want the hair trimmed so if it is visible it isn't too noticable. So I trim it to my thighs."

"But don't they see your pit hair darling?" asked Velma.

"No, because we can't wear open sleeve blouses and can only wear quarter or three quarter length sleeves, so no one can see our pit hair." Becky replied.

"Now I'd like another one of those Bloody Mary's, a cigarette, and to play with daddy's prick again.

I must be used to saying that word since it is the third or fourth time I've said it since I got up this morning." Becky told everyone.

Velma helped her light her cigarette as I poured her drink and she reached out to play with daddy's cock again.

Barbara moved in close so she could inspect Becky's vast amount of cunt hair that trailed up to her navel. Barbara also rubbed her hands over her sheer stockings commenting about how nice and soft they were.

"Becky, you take your hand and stick it in my cunt lips. You will find them quite wet and sticky because daddy, with his big prick, just filled my cunt with a load of his very warm semen and sperm in order to try and get me pregnant. However, I didn't want it running down my thighs so he stuffed a pair of my bikini panties back inside my cunt so I won't be leaking. Now go ahead and feel my cunt, then my hairy legs." Barbara told her.

"Oh my, you are wet. It feels so slippery too. Is that what a man's juices feel like when they shoot out of his cock?" she asked.

"Yes. Lots of it too." Barbara replied.

"Well, enough of this conversation." daddy said. "Who needs to piss besides me? Velma do you think you have some lingerie that will fit Becky?"

"Why do you ask darling?" Velma queried.

"Because we are all going out on the porch and she is going to kneel down and get indoctrinated into the 'Golden Shower'routine and by the time we are all finished pissing on her she will need some clean lingerie." he said. "So who besides me needs to piss?"

Barbara raised her hand as did Velma and I. So I helped Becky out of her chair and guided her out onto the porch where we took a soft mat for her to kneel on.

Daddy stood in front of her and asked "Have you ever really felt a man's cock for any length of time my dear? No. Well take a good feel of mine as well as my nuts so you learn what a real cock feels like. Mine generally hangs down about five inches and my nut sack is usually loose isn't it Velma?"

"Yes darling husband, you have a long prick that I love to fuck as well as suck and a big nut sack that hangs down. So Becky, you need to feel his cock and nuts and learn about his long foreskin so you can practice thinking about other men." Velma said.

"But I am not supposed to touch a man until I marry according to my mother. She says it would be sinful to do so She also says it is even more sinful to think about taking a mans penis, oh I mean cock, in my mouth and sucking on it. If she could see me now she would be mortified and think she brought me up entirely wrong." replied Becky.

"Your mother probably needs to be fucked by my husband or stepson so she could learn how to enjoy the feel of a real mans prick inside her cunt." Velma told her. "They would show her a thing or two about how to enjoy getting fucked or sucked."

Barbara said. "I didn't know what a real man felt like until Mac seduced me and fucked me one night. I never wanted anyone else besides him or John fucking me. They both do things to me that set me off so I think I am on another planet."

"Alright everyone. I'm going to stand right in front of Becky and she is going to slide my foreskin back over the head of my cock and then I am going to piss all over her except for her face. When I finish she will put my cock in her mouth and suck me for a minute or so. Then one of the ladies will do the same thing followed by John than Velma or Barbara. If she wants to suck John's cock when he finishes that is up to her. Velma, you may get wet too because I may aim my prick toward you and give you a little shower too.

John might decide Barbara isn't damp enough either and have to hose her off a bit.

With that daddy stood in front of a kneeling Becky and proceeded to begin letting her play with his cock. She pushed his foreskin back over the head of it and he suddenlt erupted in a spray of piss going onto her little teats, then down her chest and belly and finally he just stood there and aimed it at her cunt and legs. Suddenly he turned and sprayed Velma full force right in her cunt and thighs soaking her belly and stockings. Then he turned back to Becky and said "Now suck this motherfucking cock of mine until I take it out of your fucking mouth, you little bitch."

She was soaked from her teats down, but she gently grabbed his dick and stuck it in her mouth. She began sucking him furiously until after about two minutes daddy simply pulled his very erect prick out of her mouth saying, "Now see what you've done to me you little bitch? You got me all aroused again and I need to fuck somebody."

Quickly Velma moved in front of Becky, squatted, spread her legs wide apart and began spraying a stream of very golden color piss all over her belly, cunt and stockings. She must have pissed for about two minutes and Becky got even more soaking wet than she was after daddy finished with her. Then Velma stood up and moved in front of Becky saying, "Now eat my wet cunt you little whore and see what it tastes like after I have pissed though it."

I saw Becky stick her tongue in Velma's cunt and begin licking until Velma moved away from her.

Then it was my turn. I told Becky that she and I had been friends for a long time, but now I was going to take her to the limit sexually.

"I want you to open your mouth and I am going to give you squirts of my pee in your mouth. You may swallow it or you may just let it dribble out. At sometime I am going to move very close to you and I want you to play with my cock, skin me back, take me in your mouth, and then I will finish pissing all over you. Do you understand and agree to that Becky?"

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers