Stepmom and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

"Oh yes friend John. I am willing to do that for you. You have been a great friend to me and I am anxious to see and taste your pee pee." she responded.

"Then take hold of my cock and nuts and play with them for a minute and I will begin pissing on you and in your mouth." I said.

Becky reached and grabbed my semi erect cock and my dangling nut sack and played witgh me then opened her mouth. I gave her a short burst of pee which I saw her swallow. I waited a few seconds then gave her another one which she also swallowed. After the third one which she also swallowed I just asked her if I should give her a steady stream to which she shook her head in the affirmative.

I aimed at her pubic hair which was already soaking wet and dripping with everyone else's piss. Her stockings were saturated and piss was dripping off of her little teats.Then I mooved my stream up so it was right at her mouth. She tried to capture all of my pee, but some of it simply went in and right back out her mouth as she was unable to swalow all of it.

I finally stopped streaming and it began dribbling out of my cock. Becky reached for me and pulled my cock toward her mouth and stuck my prick in it so she could suck me. She got me erect almost immediately because I was really anxious to fuck this little black haired beauty and take her fucking virginity from her. However, she sucked me clean then let go of my cock and I was standing there with my cock standing out like a flagpole.

Daddy asked her if she needed to piss and she shook her head negatively.

"Alright then. We are all going inside. Barbara will get a towel for you to sit on and we are going to have a cigarette or two and some tea. Then we will head for the basement and all shower together. Before we go inside though why don't you put your hand between Barbara's legs and also Velma's legs and feel what they have in their cunts?"

Becky reached for each of their cunts and ran her hand through their pussy's. She stopped momentarily when she felt something and said "It feels like they have panties inside their vaginas. Why do they have them syuck in there?"

Velma and Barbara replied almost in unison "Because we got fucked by the two studs and didn't want their semen and sperm leaking out of us because we both want to get pregnant."

We went into the kitchen and while daddy fixed a new pitcher of Margarita's, the rest of us lit a cigarette including one for Becky.

Step mommy told Becky that to inhale, you needed to take a puff, then take a breath like you were taking air into your lungs. But she cautioned her to be careful the first couple of times she did it so she didn't choke. She and Barbara both showed her how to do it and as she followed their lead, she did just fine.

Daddy brought over the pitcher of drinks and poured one for each of us and we toasted everyone and especially Becky for being so brave and, in effect, standing up to her prudish mother and not being afraid to follow her impulses.

Pee was still dripping from Becky's chin and she asked if she could wipe her face with the towel. Daddy told her it was OK and to enjoy her drink and cigarette. She ould have more if she wanted.

Velma told her to sit in the chair so she could wash the old rouge off of her nipples because after we all showered Velma said she would put a new coat on them so they would be nice and red.

Everyone had consumed a drink or two and had smoked a couple of cigarettes and daddy decided it was time to undress and get ready to shower.

I helped Becky unhook her garters, since she had ten of them to unfasten, then peeled her soaking wet stockings down her legs.She slipped out of her shoes and I took her stockings off so she was in the nude.

Daddy disrobed then helped Velma get undressed and I helped Barbara and I got undressed last. We kept our clothing separate as we would probably be washing it later and didn't want to get items all mixed up.

Velma stood up, spread her legs and told Becky to reach up inside her cunt lips and pull the bikini panties out of her cunt. After Becky got them out Velma told her to smell them then asked her what she thought they smelled like. Becky told her she wasn't really sure, but they had a bleach smell to them.

Then Barbara asked Becky to do the same thing and when Becky took them out of Barbara's cunt, she was still dripping semen out of her cunt. I thought daddy must have really fucked her good a few times to have that much semen and sperm in her cunt.

Daddy still seemed fascinated by the hairiness of Becky's cunt area and legs. He continued to look at her as though in a trance and his cock showed it. It went from flaccid to semi erect as he looked at her and I knew from looking at Velma she was thinking that he wanted to fuck this friend of mine.

Velma said "Becky, what we do when we shower together is that the women wash the men and then the men wash the women. We soap their nuts and cocks and pull their foreskin back good so we get the head of their cocks nice and clean. We want to be able to suck them later.The men wash our cunts and asses and then rinse us off good. when they dry us they might decide they want to eat our pussies right there and then."

Barbara looked at Becky and said "I think daddy is getting the hots for you. His cock is slowly rising and is going to be standing straight out at attention in a few seconds. I suggest you be the one to wash that motherfucker and play with his nuts. John can wash both Velma and me while you're doing daddy."

Daddy took Becky by the hand and said "Follow me you hairy little bitch. I'm going to enjoy giving you a shower. I might even have to give you another golden one before we get under the shower head together. Would you enjoy me pissing all over you again?"

Becky let daddy guide her toward the basement stairs and said "If you want to piss all over me again I think I would like that. I think I would enjoy sucking your big fat cock again too. I'm anxious for you to wash my cunt and see how I enjoy it since a man has never washed me down there."

Daddy and Becky led the way and Velma, Barbara, and I followed. No sooner had we all gotten down the stairs than daddy made Becky kneel down and he began pissing all over her again including her head and face. He told her to open her fucking mouth so she could drink some golden nectar and he aimed his prick right at her mouth.

She swallowed as much as she could and then took anothe big spurt of it. He finished quickly then took her head and forced his erect prick in her mouth.

"Now you fucking bitch,suck my fucking peter and enjoy it because tonight I am going to take your cherry and fuck the shit out of you." he told her.

"Then when we have showered you are going to stick it in your mouth and suck it again. You will leave this house having learned to enjoy a mans cock."

Barbara, Velma, and I all looked at each other because we all thought Becky had taken one too many Bloody Mary's and was a little under the weather. However, she took hold of daddy's long, fat cock and dutifully stuck it in her mouth and began sucking as well as pulling his foreskin back and forth over the head of his cock as she sucked it. Daddy let her suck it for about three minutes then forced her head away and began spurting hot semen all over her face, teats, and chest. He shot three times quite hard, then a fourth, fifth, and sixth time to finish his ejaculation. Becky was covered with creamy white semen, but then took his cock back in her mouth and procedeeded to clean his long cock off.

While daddy and Becky were fucking around I laid down on the floor and Velma squatted over my face and Barbara squatted over my cock. Suddenly they both began pissing all over me, Velma on my face and Barbara osn my cock and nuts. It dibbled out of both them at first but then became a raging river as they turned their pee faaucets on full blast.

When Velma finished pissing, she simply lowered her brown haired cunt down on my face and said "Now you wet motherfucker, eat my fucking pussy so you can finish what we tried to get started earlier until your friend came around. Now eat me good."

Velma spread her cunt lips wide open and I stuck my tongue deep inside her cunt. About the same time I felt a warm mouth around the head of my cock and knew immediately that Barbara was giving me a suck job. She play with my nuts as she sucked my cock and I got an immediate erection.

I must have hit Velma's motor because suddenly I felt her cunt get extremely wet and they coated my tongue. She was wiggling and squirming around on my face and making it difficult to keep my tongue inside of her.

Suddenly they both stopped and as I opened my eyes I could see Becky standing over a prone daddy with a piss stream going all over him. She had a glazed look in her eyes and I knew she was intoxicated from too many Bloody Mary's. Her piss stream stopped and daddy stood up and turned the showers on.

He took shampoo and washed Becky's hair then rinsed her head off. He washed it again and rinsed her off again. Then he took the soap and ran it through her forest thicket of pubic hair and ass, spending a lot of time playing with her cunt. He then squatted down and soaped her thighs and legs good then moved her so she could rinse off.

He told her to raise her arms so her could wash her hairy pits and her teats. Then he gave her a wash cloth and told her to soap it and wash her face and arms. After she did that he helped her rinse off and gave her the soap. He told her to carefully wash his cock and nuts, but to not hurt him or he would hurt her later.

Barbara and Velma washed each other playing with each others cunts and Velma especially enjoying playing with Barbara's big teats. She suckled one while washing the other. They soaped eached others pubic regions and got a nice lather then rinsed them off. Finally both of them turned to me and began washing me with Barbara playing with my cock and Velma with me nuts.

Becky went to take a step and almost fell, but I grabbed her arm and steadied her. She took daddy's cock and soaped it gently, pulling his long foreskin back over the head of his cock. She washed the head of it, then rinsed it, then stuck it in her mouth and sucked it for a few seconds. Then she washed his nut sack and rinsed it too. She proceeded to wash his legs, feet, buttocks, and back. Then she went around in front of him again and decided she wanted to soap his prick again. Of course, daddy didn't object. He just got another semi erection from her doing it. She rinsed him off then told him he could wash his face.

Finally, after playing with each other a little bit, we dried off and went upstairs. Velma looked at the clock and said "Oh my God, it's four o'clock and we haven't even thought about dinner."

What are we going to do?"

Barbara said "Let's just have burgers and fries along with a salad. I think we have had a busy day and I know I could use a little snooze before we bed down for the night. Becky, are you going to have John take you home or are you going to spend the night with us?"

Becky replied "I think I will eat dinner with you and spend the night. Why would I want to ruin a perfect day and go home to nothing when I have two delicious cocks that I can play with?"

Daddy said "We need to get dressed again unless you all want to run around in your birthday suits."

Velma said "There is no way I'm not going to dress for dinner. Besides I ned to find some things for our guest who I am sure will want to look sexy tonite."

Becky said "I want to get dressed and look like I know what I am doing. I have learned so much to day about sex and what my fucking mother and father didn't teach me or want me to know. What a couple of prudes they are. I can't believe I sucked two cocks today and also got pissed on by a lot of people. I love it."

Daddy decided he would make a nice pitcher of gin martinis for us to drink after we got dressed. Velma told daddy she and Barbara would take Becky and fit her for something to wear that would include a nice sheer cut out bra. Daddy and I were going to find a few things to put on and decide who was going to be the one to take Becky's cherry.

Becky went with Velma and Barbara into her bedroom and shut the door. Velma said "Barbara and I are going to brush your thick forest for a few minutes and suck your little teats. We're not lesbians but we do like to play with females once in awhile. Did you enjoy your little escapade so far today? You probably never thought of what you would get into when you decided to stop and see John did you?"

"I really didn't know what to expect except I knew I would be safe with John. He has been a friend to me for several years. Now go ahead and brush my cunt hair." Becky replied.

Barbara and Velma each took a brush and as they brushed her cunt hair they each suckled a nipple. Prety soon Becky was transformed into a writhing maniac and moaning and carrying on like a wanton woman saying "Oh suck my nipples harder. It feels so good when you do it."

After a few minutes Barbara stopped sucking and put her teat at Becky's mouth and said "Now nurse me you fucking whore. Suck my teat like I am lactating and full of milk."

Velma dropped her brush and said "Now Becky, spread your legs wide apart and open your cunt lips so I can eat your hairy pussy. I'm going to make you feel good too. Then we will get dressed so we can have some martinis and cigarettes then eat dinner.

Velma moved down between Becky's legs and slipped her tongue inside of Becky's cunt. Here Becky was sucking Barbara's teat and having her cunt eaten by Velma all at the same time causing her to orgams almost immediately. Velma sensed this and thrust her tongue inside Becky's cunt even further saying "You fucking little whore bitch. I knew you would like my tongue fucking your cunt. Now come all over my tongue so we can tell John and Mac what you did to us."

A few minutes passed and then Velma said "We need to get dressed or daddy will think we are fucking this girl for the rest of the day. Let me see what I have that she can wear tonite."

She went to her dresser and produced another ten strap garter belt, a pair of Manhattan heel stockings, but no bra. She was a 36B and her bras would have been too big for Becky. Velma helped Becky get the garter belt fastened around her waist then told her to fold the stockings down and slide them up her hairy legs.

Then Velma and Barbara each found some garter girdles and belts plus stockings to put on. Babrara found a 38C bra which was cut out so her nipples were exposed and Velma fasted a bra around her teats too.

Next, Velma got the liquid rouge and told Becky to sit on the dressing table bench so she could paint her nipples. She removed the lid and took the foam applicator and put some rouge on Becky's left nipple. The transformation was immediate. Her nipples went from pink to dark red immediately. Velma nodded her approval to her handiwork.

"OK. I guess it is time for us to make our appearnace with the guys." Velma said. "I'm not quite certain what is going to occur, but I'm sure someone or two are going to get fucked before the evening is over."

They slipped into their pumps and went out to the kitchen. Daddy and I were already there in female attire except for no panties. Both of our cocks were swaying about quarter erect. Daddy had on an eight strap garter girdle with dark Havana heel stockings and one inch pumps and I had on a six strap garter belt with black Cuban heel stockings and one and a half inch pumps.

Everyone sat down around the table and daddy poured the martinis as we lit cigarettes. By this time Becky had learned how to inhale without choking. She was seated on my left between daddy and me and I put my hand down around her cunt. We toasted each other and then took a sip. I warned Becky not to drink the martini too quickly or she would be drunk in ten minutes.

Daddy got up and put the burgers on the grill on the side porch and we watched his cock sway back and forth as he walked in and out of the house. Velma motioned for him to come to her and when he did she said "You big motherfucker. I haven't had time at all today to play with your fucking prick. Now I want to taste it, so get over here so I can stick it in my mouth and suck it for a minute."

He moved close to her and she took hold of his cock and stuck it in her mouth sucking on it as she did so. She took her free hand and pulled down ever so slightly on his nut sack until it was stretched out quite far. She continued sucking his cock and then after a couple of minutes she let go so he could sit down and finish his drink. Of course his cock was now almost totally erect and as he passed by Barbara she had to reach out and tweak it a bit.

Becky reached over and took hold of my prick and played with it for a minute then said "I need to get fucked tonight but I don't know who is going to take my cherry. How are we going to determine who fucks me first?"

Velma replied "I think you should flip a coin and the winner get first choice. He can fuck you or defer to the other person. You told Barbara and me that tecnically you were a virgin, but that the doctor had perforated your hymen so it wouldn't hurt when you got fucked the first time."

Becky said "That sounds like a good way to choose who gets me first. You know, I wonder if my father ever fucked my mother more than twice since I have only one sibling. She is such a prude. It wouldn't surprise me if she told him that was all the pussy he was ever going to get."

"Mac is my master daddy and takes excellent care of me. He buys all of my lingerie and treats me like a queen. I am his for the asking and he fucks me when he wants and has me suck his dick when he wants. Actually, we are part of a very small group that like the same sexual things and the group does have a few singles in although most are couples. I could make a call right now and have four other people here in thirty minutes, but won't do that today." Velma said.

"I am just a perfect example of one of the singles as is my sister Donna. Mac is also my master and I am at his beck and call. After tonite you may also be asked to become part of the group, if he wants you to be. Perhaps a few others are in the group that you may know too." Barbara said. "Being a friend of John's is also a plus."

"Well, I know what I want to do when we decide we are ready to fuck me." Becky said. "I want Velma and Barbara to spread my legs wide apart as I lie on the bed, then I want John to have his long fucking cock hovering over my mouth and Mac to be ready to impale me with his dick. After he has his dick inside me and I am sucking John's prick, I want Velma and Barbara to nurse on my now very red nipples. I think I will let Mac fuck me for a few strokes, then he and John can switch places. Finally, I will let one come in my mouth and the other can breed me if it is possible."

"Wow. I think that is pretty awesome." I said. "I couldn't think of a nicer way to let each of us have a turn at sticking our cocks inside your cunt Becky."

With that decided, Mac went to see if the burgers were ready while Velma and Barbara took care of salads and fries. Daddy brought the burgers to the table while Velma and Barbara put the fries and salads on. Then daddy poured each of us a martini as we toasted our sexploits of the day and the evening and we began eating dinner. We had a second martini and smoked a cigarette after dinner when Barbara said "It is nearly ten o'clock and I am tired. Let us get this defloration on the way."

Becky slipped her heels on and as she got up she faltered. I caught her and steadied her. Barbara and Velma went ahead of us and daddy brought up the rear. Becky got onto the bed, kicked off her shoes as Barbara and Velma each spread her stockinged leg wide apart. Both daddy and my cocks were swinging and semi erect as I positioned myself up by Becky's face and daddy got between her legs.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers