Stepmom and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

Becky reached down and pulled her cunt lips wide open and told daddy to stick his rampant cock in her cunt while she took me in her mouth. As quickly as daddy stuck his prick inside her, causing her to catch her breath, she took my prick in her mouth and Barbara and Velma latched on to each of her nipples.

The transformation was incredible. Daddy left his long cock inside her cunt as she sucked on my cock vigorously while she wiggled her ass from being penetrated by such a monster. She released my cock and told daddy and I to switch places, so I moved down betwen her legs and daddy moved up to her mouth. She immediately engulfed his prick in her mouth as I rammed mine full length inside her wet cunt. Velama and Barbara were still suckling her nipples, but she took her hands and began playing with their cunts.

Becky was in a sexual frenzy with two cocks to play with and two women sucking her nipples. I finally felt the walls of her cunt get warm and wet and I knew she had climaxed all over my cock. I could restrain myself no longer and shot a huge load of semen inside her spurting solidly once, twice, three times, then dribbling a fourth, fifth, and sixth time. All of a sudden I see dribbles of semen slipping out the sides of Beckys mouth and I knew daddy had blasted a load too. She was sucking his cock feverishly trying to get every drop of his hot juice she could.

Velma sensed this and slipped off the bed and went to her dresser and returned with a sheer pair of dark green panties. As I extracted my still slobbering cock from Beckys cunt, Velma quickly inserted the panties in her gaping wide open cunt. She then went to the kitchen and returned with a cold martini which she gave to Becky and told her to drink it to wash daddy's semen down with.

"But I'm not quite finished yet." Becky said. "I need to suck Velma and Babara's cunts too. So Barbara, you get up on my face and let me eat your lovely red haired cunt while Velma makes her master happy by sucking his dick for a few minutes. Then, I will suck Velma's pussy and Barbara can suck both daddy and John's cocks till I finish eating Velma."

Barbara climbed up over Beckys face and spread her red haired cunt and Becky dived right in focusing on sucking her clit and pee hole as well as her cunt. She must have turned Barbara on because Barbra got that dreamy, far away look in her eys and they began to glaze over. Suddenly Barbara just began to writhe and wiggle around on Beckys face and I heard Becky mutter something about coming. Suddenly there is piss running down the sides of Beckys cheeks as Barbara had apparently let go of her bladder muscle and peed on her.Barbara got off Beckys face and was still dribbling as she did so.

"Your turn Velma." Barbara said. "She eats pussy real well for being a novice. She made me climax as well as dribble some pee on her."

Velma released her grip with her mouth on daddys cock and climbed up on Beckys face, splitting her cunt lips open as she did so. Becky wasted no time inserting her tongue in Velma's cunt and Velma squealed with delight as she did so. Velma's eyes went up into her head as she swooned and she climaxed very quickly from Becky's tongue penetrating her cunt. Suddenly I notice Becky sucking quite hard and I presumed she was focusing on Velma's clit.

"You little fucking whore bitch." Velma screamed at her. "You've got my fucking clit in your mouth and sucking on it so hard you are making me climax all over myself. My fucking cunt is soaking wet, so stick your fucking tongue up inside and clean the walls of my vagina off."

Becky must haave complied because Velma just sat on her face and smiled and let her eyes once again fall back in her head.

Then it was over and everyone seemed satiated.

Step mommy Velma and I went upstair to my bedroom leaving Barbara and Becky downstairs with daddy. Before we went up however, daddy said we needed a little injection to make us lighten up a little more. He had three syringes and gave mommy and Barbara their shots first then gave Becky the last one. What everyone knew except Becky was that the ones mommy and Barbara received were nothing but a small saline solution, but Becky received a shot to make her even more sexually excited.

Mommy went in the bathroom to pee and had me lie down in the tub while she pissed all over my cock and nuts. When she finished I stood up and gave her a short stream of my pee in the mouth. We both dried off then went into my bedroom where mommy told me to lie down so she could ride my cock. She impaled herslef on it and began twisting and turning so was truly getting screwed by me. As she sat on me I sucked first one nipple then the other causing her to really get off. I could feel the walls of her cunt getting wetter and wetter until she said "You motherfucker. I need your fucking baby batter spewed up inside me. Now let me have it darling. I want you to knock me up so I can have a baby. I need to get pregnant either by you or by daddy."

I simply stuck my hard peter up further inside her wet cunt and squirted an enormous blast of semen and sperm inside her. My cock must have swelled very large because she went ballistic as I came, riding up and down on it with reckless abandon. She finally just settled down and sat on it as it remained inside her cunt throbbing.

"Maybe that will find a way up inside you and get one of your remaining eggs fertilized." I said to her.

"Honey, I want you to lay there and nurse me until I fall asleep." mommy said. When I wake up I will take a look at the clock and see what time it is. I think daddy is going to fuck your friend about three times tonite including what he is probably doing to her right now. You know that injection had a little joy juice in it to make her horny. I'm sure he has already had his big prick inside her giving her a good fucking."

Mommy woke up about three o'clock in the morning and nudged me awake. "It is time to quietly go downstairs and see what the fuck he and Barbara are doing to Becky." she said. "Don't even put your shoes on as we need to be very quiet. I am anxious to know what is going on."

We went downstairs and could see the light on the dressing table was turned on.

Daddy was saying "I am the master in this household and if you want to be part of it, then you need to understand what goes on. Barbara will tell you how she came to be a part of it won't you dear?"

"I was having a difficult time at home so I came over one day to see Velma. Daddy had just finished fucking her and she came to the door in her garter belt, stockings, cut out bra, high heels, but no panties. She wanted to know what I needed and I told her I needed to talk to her. She had semen running down her thighs from it leaking out of her cunt. She excused herself for looking so frazzled, but said she had just gotten off of daddy and he had filled her cunt full of baby batter."

"I was plenty pissed off at my wife and told her I was going to fuck the hell out of her." daddy said. I told her to get on the bed, spread her legs wide apart and get ready for the fucking of her life. I literally cock fucked her for half an hour and finally decided she needed a good dose of sperm in her cunt. I had no sooner got that done than the bell rang and Velma went to the door to find Barbara standing there."

I needed someplace as a sanctuary from my home so I came here." Barabra said. "Daddy told me I was welcome as long as I obeyed what he said and that if I didn't like getting fucked I might as well leave. I immediately sucked his cock right after he had fucked Velma. He indicated that was good enough and I have been welcome ever since."

"You are welcome to stay too Becky as long as you obey me. Even Velma has to obey or I whip her cunt with a quirt don't I Barbara?" daddy asked.

"Becky probably doesn't even know that both Velma and I are pierced. I have both nipples pierced and two piercings in my inner labia. If I am bad, daddy forces me to put my weights on and leave them on for hours. The weights on my cunt lips weigh one pound each and really pull my lips down. Velma has the same thing too." Barbara told her.

"Now you fucking whore, you need to get down on the bed, spread you fucking legs wide open and have some more of my big fat prick in your cunt. Are you ready for master daddy to fuck you again tonite?"

"Oh yes master daddy. I need that fat prick of yours in my fucking cunt. I hope you can get me pregnant so I can have your baby and make my mother and father angry at me for being so wayward. I just can't seem to get enough of your prick daddy." Becky told them. "I want to suck your teats again too Barbara."

We moved around into the front room and looked through the packet doors and were rewarded with a view of daddy pushing his cock in and pulling it out of Becky's hairy pussy. Meanwhile, Becky was also busy sucking on Barbara's big teats as daddy fucked her.

After about three minutes Becky screamed at daddy "Come on you great big motherfucker. Fill my fucking cunt with your hot love juice and sperm. I want you to knock me up and have your baby."

Daddy picked up his pace of moving in and out of her cunt and finally arched his back and screamed "You fucking little whore. I'm filling you full of semen and sperm and when I finish you can suck my fat prick clean."

He must have pumped her good and full and she was satiated and finished sucking on Barbara's nipple too, then just laid back and relaxed. Daddy went up to her mouth and she opened it and stuck his dripping cock inside and sucked him good and cleaned his cock off.

I was standing beside Velma when these things are being discussed and I had to reach over and fondle her pussy. I was so hot. I did not realize she had both her nipples and her inner labia pierced. I had never seen any evidence of her wearing weights or rings on her teats or cunt lips.

I motioned for Velma to go back upstairs with me, but she gave me a hand signal wait a minute and see what was going to happen. Becky was still in her stockings, garter belt and shoes and daddy had all of his attire on.

Daddy said to Barbara "Why don't you get your labial weights and show Becky how you put them on and what they do to your cunt lips? I'm sure she will be interested in them."

Barbara went to the dresser, opened the drawer, lifted out what looked like lead fishing weights, closed the drawer, and returned to the bed area.

"Let her hold one." daddy told Barbara. "It will give her an idea of how heavy they really are and how they pull your cunt lips when you put them on my dear. In fact, why don't you put both of them on one cunt lip and let her see how far they really pull your lips down."

Barbara dutifully put first one hook through one hole in her labial lip followed by the other weight in the second hole. The transformation was interesting. One lip was pulled down about eight inches further than the other one and the weights were simply dangling between her thighs.

"Oh my God." said Becky. "Let me feel them. I can't believe that really happened. Doesn't it hurt to have them dangling their between your thighs Barbara? Oh I can't believe that I am really seeing this. Do you also have rings for your nipples? Do they hurt whe you wear them? Oh fuck. I need another drink and a cigarette after this. It is fucking beautiful. Master daddy, you say that Velma is also pierced?"

"Yes my darling wife also has each lip pierced twice and her nipples are pierced too." daddy replied. "I'll have her show you later today when they get up after John has fucked her a few times tonite. Barbara's nipples are more interesting becuase she has more teat to get pulled down, but Velma's teats pull down quite nicely too."

Barbara said "You should see people stop and look at me when I am walking down the street wearing the little bells that jingle. They can hear them, but have no idea where they are at. They look at me completely mystified."

Daddy got out of bed, slipped into his high heeled pumps, and headed for the kitchen to make some drinks for them with his cock swaying to and fro as he did so.

When he was out of sight Becky said to Barbara "I want to feel your cunt lips that are stretched out with the weights in them. I just can't believe they don't really hurt with them hanging down between your thighs."

Barbara went over and stood by Becky and said "Feel them dear. Play with them. Master daddy will fix some potent drinks to loosen us all up and the next thing you know you wil be playing with my cunt and sucking these cunt lips as well as my nipples on my teats. You know he is going to have his big fucking cock back in your cunt at least one more time tonight which will make four times he will have fucked you."

Having heard and seen enough for the time being mommy and I headed back up to my room to play with each other some more. I caressed her ass as she went up the steps in front of me and tried to get my fingers in her cunt lips.

She stopped when she reached the top step and nodded toward the bathroom door. I noded "yes" back to her and we went inside, quietly closing the door as we did so. She came into my arms and groped my cock with her right hand while kissing me fervently. She played with my cock until she had it semi erect, then played with the foreskin.

"Darling, I really have to piss and right now." she said. "Stand in front of me while I piss and let me suck your long, fat cock, maybe even climaxing if you feel like it.

She led me toward the toilet where she turned around and sat down never letting go of my cock. Her piss was hitting the water as she began sitting down with such force it sounded like a storm. She stuck my prick in her mouth as she began pissing and sucked very hard on it, going back and forth with her mouth. I was so horny I couldn't keep from climaxing while she was still pissing and filled her mouth with a load of hot semen. Velma had not been quite ready for it, but she swallowed it anyway even though I heard her piss still hitting the water in the toilet.

She let go of my cock and I bent over and stuck my hand under still dribbling cunt. Her pubic hair was soaking wet from her piss and I thought she might have ideas about using tissue to wipe it, but she didn't. She just took my wrist and moved it all over her wet cunt and smeared her piss around, then reached up, took hold of my cock again and put it back in her mouth to suck it some more.

Finally she had enough of my cock, got up, put the toilet lid down and sat back down on it. She spread her legs and said "Now you prick, eat my pussy and lick all my excess piss off of my cunt hair. Then we'll go back to bed."

I got down on my knees, spread her cunt lips wide open and began licking her very wet cunt. I found her clitoris and put my mouth over it and began sucking it. That caused some movement on her part as I must have hit the right nerve. Then I moved down a little and found her peehole. I tried sticking my tongue inside but could only get the tip of it in. Suddenly I felt a rush of hot fluid and knew she had sqeezed her sphincter and had peed on my tongue. I sucked it up and said "You fucking bitch. You simply had to do that didn't you?"

She pushed my head away and told me I had dried her enough and we needed to get back to bed and get a little more sleep.

When we woke up it was daylight and Velma and I both needed to piss. I wanted to change clothes so I told her I would get in the bathtub and she could piss all over me. She readily agreed to that and as I sat down in the tub, she stood on the sides, spread her cunt lips open and sprayed a stream that was hot and golden. She sprayed my cock, nuts, garter belt, stockings, and as her stream faltered away, she moved it up toward my mouth so I could catch a little.

I got up, soaking wet from her piss, and told her to sit down in the tub and take hold of my prick. She reached and grabbed it and I began pissing. She guided my stream all over where she wanted it and as it subsided, Velma turned it toward her mouth to catch the last drops of it.

She quickly disrobed as did I and we took a quick shower and dried off. Rather than taking time getting dressed, Velma slipped on a pair of cinnamon colored stockings with dark Havana heel and seams that came clear up to her cunt lips. She slipped a roll garter onto each leg, pulled them up to the stocking tops then rolled the stocking down a little bit so they would stay up. She donned a very sheer nylon robe and I put on a cotton one and we went downstairs.

There was some noise from the kitchen and as we went into it, we could see Becky lying on a mattress on the dining table with her hands fastened above her head and her ankles fastened to a spreader bar that was spread about three feet wide so her legs were imobilized. Daddy had also put a ball gag in her mouth so she couldn't talk or scream

Velma asked daddy "What are you doing to the lady dear? Why is she tied to the table?"

"Good morning to you dear. I am going to pierce her nipples and her cunt lips. You look lovely this morning with your tranparent gown and stockings clear up to your cunt lips too. Show Velma and John why I am piercing this little cunt Barbara." daddy replied.

"Becky saw my cunt and teats were both pierced and she wants to have hers pierced too." replied Barbara. "She also knows that yours are also pierced, so master daddy is going to pierce them for her."

I looked at daddy and could tell by the way his cock was waving around as he stood in front of her that he was ready to pierce Becky in more ways than one. I wondered whether he would pierce her with the needle first or with his cock.

Velma simply said "I hope this wasn't a spur of the moment decision on her part. Did you show her or tell her what kind of ornaments we have to wear when we put them on darling?"

"Yes dear. Barbara showed her how they go through the holes and told her about the bells and everything. She said she wanted to do it." daddy said.

I could see however that Becky had no idea what was going on. Her eyes were glazed over and her breath smelled of alcohol, so I knew she was drunk. I looked at her nipples and could see they had already been stretched once and were ready for the second stretching prior to being pierced.

Daddy put the clamp on both nipples and pulled them tightly upward. He measured a spot on each nipple then got the needle and cork and very deftly pierced first the right one then the left one. Barbara quickly wiped the blood off with an alcohol soaked compress and slipped the hook ring through each piercing. It was a titanium hook, so the possibility of infection was minimized.

Then daddy pulled her long cunt lips away from her hairy crotch and washed them thoroughly with an alcohol soaked compress. He asked Velma to hold them with the clamp while he marked the spots with a pointed marker so they were at the same location on each lip. As Velma obliged I saw her look at Barbara like "What the fuck is going on here?" but Barbara just kept watching daddy mark Becky's cunt lips.

After daddy marked Becky's cunt lips, he took another set of spring loaded clamps and while Velma was still holding onto the first set, daddy fastened a second clamp at the front of her lips, then one at the back of them, keeping them together so the markings were still together

Daddy quickly got the piercing needle and cork and jabbed the needle through first Becky's left cunt lip then did the same thing to the right one.

Again, Barbara cleansed the spots off with a soaked compress and slipped two hooks through each cunt lip. Then daddy released the clamps holding her cunt lips together, untied the rope holding her hands together and released her ankles from the spreader bar. He picked her up and carried her to his bedroom where he laid her on the bed and covered her up, removing the ball gag as he did so.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers