Stepmom and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

He told Velma to come into the bedroom and close the door. The next thing Barbara and I heard was him telling her to get on her elbows and knees so he could fuck her and try to breed her again.

Velma must have obliged and daddy called her a fucking whore and told her she was a fucking bitch who just liked cock too much. I heard her cry out as I presumed his cock got buried inside her cunt.

Velma hollered at daddy and said "If you think I like cock too much, the you need to think about how you like cunt. All you can do is either fuck a woman or have them suck your long fat prick. Now stick that motherfucker in me and splatter my cunt with your hot love juice so I can have your baby dear."

He only fucked her for about two minutes then screamed at her "I'm coming you whore. Get all this baby batter in your fucking cunt then suck the rest off of my cock."

During all of this Barbara said she hadn't had much of a chance to play with my cock, so she reached down and took hold of it and began manipulating it causing me to get an erection again. I wasn't quite sure how I managed to get hard after all the fucking and sucking mommy and I had done during the night, but I did.

Then Barbara got down on her knees and gently stuck my erect cock in her mouth, sliding the foreskin back over my cock head as she did so. She sucked me gently, but quite hard and played with my nuts as she did so.

Unable to restrain myself, I erupted in her mouth giving her a good shot of hot semen. she swallowed it and proceeded to cleanse my prick until she finally let loose and pulled my foreskin back over the head of my cock. She stood up and kissed me on my mouth, giving me a little taste of my own semen.

About that time Velma and daddy came out of the bedroom and Velma, seeing us, said "Ah. They must have had a little something going while you were fucking me daddy."

Her stockings were all twisted around on her legs, so I knew she must have been really pressing against the sheets when he was mounted on her. She didn't really seem to care that the seams were crooked and the stockings were sagging on her calves and ankles.

Daddy said "Barbara. You and Velma go in our bedroom and get our little whore who is now awake and clean her up a bit. Then get some weights out of the drawer and fasten them to her nipples and cunt lips. Then bring her out here so John and I can see how she looks. I'm anxious to see my handiwork. If she needs clean stockings then get a pair and put them on her."

Velma and Barbara left to go in the bedroom and daddy said we needed to fuck Becky again before we took her home. I agreed with him, but it was early in the day and we would ask her if she neded to go home tonite or wait until Sunday.

About ten minutes passed and Velma, Barbara, and Becky still hadn't come back to the living room. Daddy and I sneaked a peek into the bedroom, and to our utter surprise, we found all three of them wrapped in a daisy chain with each other. Velma had her mouth stuck in Barbara's cunt eating it and sucking on her pee hole. Barbara with her flaming red hair had her face pushed in the black hair of Becky's cunt sucking away on her clitoris and Becky was thrusting her cunt into Barbara's face while making mewing sounds of enjoyment. Becky had her face in Velma's cunt and was eating her cunt vigorously and lapping at her clitoris. They must have been enjoying themselves because they were each making a lot of noise as they were eating each others cunts out.

Daddy and I stopped watching and went back to sit down. Daddy had obviously gotten very excited because his cock was ramrod stiff and bouncing up and down as if he was ready to fuck all three of them.

"Isn't it amazing what three cunts can do to each other?" he asked. "I am amazed at how they learn to suck each others cunts and lick their clits. I just can't believe that women enjoy doing that to each other. I see from the looks of your cock that they made an impression on you too."

Presently the women all came out looking quite content with themselves. Velma had put on a different pair of stockings that cam right up to the crack of her cunt lips and had a black six strap garter belt on. She also wore a black cut out bra and her weights hung down along the outside of her bra.The weights on her cunt lips were also quite visible as they hung down about eight inches from her cunt lips.

Becky had put her ten strap black garter belt back on along with a different pair of black stockings. She wore no bra but had her weights on her pierced nipples. Velma must have applied a new coat or rouge to her teats because they showed a nice dark red color. The weights pulled her nipples down very nicely.

Barbara had slipped into an eight strap red garter girdle and dark brown Havana heel stockings that came up very high on her thighs. Shw had donned a red cut out bra and her weight pulled her nipples down about an inch outside of the cups of her bra.

As they walked out into the living room we could hear the tinkle of the bells each with a different timbre to them. It would be interesting as they walked down the streets in Princeton before going shopping. I wondered how many people would hear the bells and wonder whee the sound was coming from.

Becky had enough weight on her nipples to pull her small teats down about an inch and they had fastened about eight inches of small chain to her hooks on her cunt lips, then fastened weights onto the chain so that they pulled her cunt lips down about two inches longer than they were. The weights came down to about mid thigh and swayed as she walked. I looked at daddy and saw he was getting an immediate erection from looking at her.

Barbara had fastened her little bells to the chain on her cunt lips and the bells tinkled as she walked. Velma had balls about two inches in diameter attached to her chains and they pulled her cunt lips down significantly from their original position.

Daddy told Becky to come over and stand in front of him as he sat in the chair and investigated her weights on her cunt chains. He picked one up in his hand, then let it fall straight down. I saw Becky wince as it fell to the end of the chain, but she didn't cry out Then he picked up a weight on her teat and let it fall. Again, she winced as it dropped, but didn't make a noise.

"Do you need to piss right now Becky?" he asked her.

"Yes master daddy, I could stand to take a piss." she replied.

"Good. Then we'll all go our on the porch and everyone who needs to piss will do so and the rest of us will watch." daddy said.

It was obvious to the rest of us that Becky had caused daddy to become aroused again shortly after he had administered a good fucking to his wife. I couldn't see if Velma was leaking semen out of her cunt and down her thighs, but I suspected she had and had wiped it when she straightened her stockings. Anyway, daddy had a full blown erection again as we all headed out onto the porch to piss.

When we got outside daddy told Becky to just squat down, spread her cunt lips open and piss away. He wanted to stand off to the side of her so she could suck his cock, but she was too low to the floor of the porch to be able to reach it.

But piss she did. It sprayed out in front of her about ten feet and was an enormously long stream. She must have pissed for two minutes, then her stream subsided to a mere trickle. Becky stood up and went to daddy and squatted down and stuck his very erct prick in her mouth.

Barbara and Velma just stood on the porch, spread their cunt lips wide open and squirted their load of piss way out onto the sidewalk. Each of them must have pissed eight to ten feet and the sidewalk was saturated by the time the three women were all finished.

About this time I heard daddy tell Becky "You wanted some breakfast you little whore? Well here is comes." and he shot an enormous load of semen right into her mouth. Becky struggled to swallow it all as it came dribbling out of her mouth and down her chin, but she did capture most of it.

She cleaned his long cock off then daddy said "It is time to get some breakfast, then we are all going to get in the car and go shopping over in Princeton. You ladies are going to get some new duds. But you will each wear your bells under your dresses so the people hear them, but don't know where the noise is coming from."

Becky said "I think that will be fun. People will hear the bells tinkle but won't realize where the sound is coming from."

"That's right." daddy said. "The sounds are going to be different too because each set of bells has a different timbre to them. Now go in the bedroom and get changed so we can eat breakfast then go shopping."

We fixed pancakes and sausage for breakfast and Velma and I went upstairs to the bathroom so she coud empty her bowels. It was quick and she wiped her ass then I washed it for her and dried her. She squatted down in front of me and pulled the foreskin on my prick back then stuffed my cock in her mouth and sucked on it.

I asked her if she wanted me to shoot my semen in her mouth and she moved her head up and down. I lasted about three more seconds and erupted in her mouth with a big load. I must have squirted good and hard three times then had three or four more lesser amounts. I knew I filled her up and she swallowed as much as she could. She stood up and gave me a French kiss so I could taste my love juice.

"You just love my fucking cock don't you mommy?" I asked.

"I enjoy you being able to fuck me, suck my cunt, or let me suck your cock darling." she replied. Daddy fills me up but I enjoy you giving me some cock too." she said.

We went back downstairs and as we went into the kitchen we saw Becky on her knees with daddy's cock stuffed in her mouth just as he was shooting his load into it. He moved back and Barbara moved over and got the rest of his load and cleaned his cock off, so both women were satisfied.

"Get your dresses on so we can leave." daddy told them. "Does anyone need to piss before we leave? If you do let's go out on the side porch and do it."

Everyone headed out for the porch. The women simply lifted their dresses and pissed on the porch floor and daddy and I took our cocks out and sprayed the sidewalk. When we finished Becky took daddy's cock and cleaned it off and Velma cleaned me off. I took several tissues and wiped off each of their cunts so they wouldn't be quite so wet.

Daddy got in the back seat between Barbara and Becky so he could play with hem and mommy got in front with me so she could play with my cock as I drove. It was only a short drive on thirty minutes or so to where we were going.

Not thirty seconds after I pulled out of the driveway, daddy was in a tight embrace with Becky. As I looked in the rear view mirror I could see he was thrusting his tongue in and out of her mouth in a French kiss and had his hand on her right nipple sqeezing and massaging it. I saw her left hand move over to his trousers and reach for his zipper so she could get his cock out of his pants.

All of a sudden Becky's head disappeared from view and I knew she was going to suck daddy's dick.

"Becky. Do you enjoy sucking master daddy's dick?"

"Oh master daddy. I love having your big cock in my mouth." she replied.

"Well then, suck the motherfucking foreskin for a few minutes while I pull on your nipple rings." daddy replied. "Then if you are a real good girl I might let you suck the entie dick and give you a drink from it."

"Oh Master daddy, I would love that. I think I'll just nibble around your foreskin and stretch it out for a few minutes. Maybe play with your nuts too darling." Becky replied.

About this time Velma reached over and grabbed my dick and unzipped my zipper so she could get it out of my pants. As soon as she had it out of my pants she began pulling the foreskin and stretching it out to make it longer. Then she nibbled on it with her teeth. Doing all of that made me get a fucking erection and she peeled the foreskin back over the head of my dick and began sucking on it.

"Becky, have you had an opportunity to see your mommies cunt recently?" daddy asked

"Why yes. I saw her just last week. She was in the bathroom and I really needed to pee. I knocked on the door and she told me to come in. She was sitting on the toilet with her legs spread wide apart and pissing. She was pissing so hard it wounded like the water going over the falls at Victoria Falls. I could see her stream as well as what she was wearing. She had on a pair of medium brown stockings and a bright red garter girdle about the same color as Barbara's." Becky replied. She told me she was a little embarrassed with me seeing her like that because ladies weren't supposed to see each other when they were using the toilet.

"Mom. I'm your thirty five year old daughter and I know what women look like." I said. "Now finish peeing because I have to go too."

She got a strange look on her face and said she had something else besides pee dripping out of her and she was a little ashamed of telling me about it. I asked her if she had let another man besides daddy fuck her and she nodded that she had. She then told me she had let him blast his love juices inside her and they were dripping down out of her cunt.

"In fact dear, I let him fuck me four times last night. I've got so much semen inside me if I don't douche, I'll be leaking for a week. He fucked me the first time while I was on my back. The second time he was like a boar hog. His cock was so deep inside me I thought he was going to go inside my cervix. The third time I was riding his dick up and down and the fourth time I was on my back again and was so horny I wrapped my nylon clad legs around his back so he couldn't get his cock out of my cunt. He did things with his dick your father could never do." momma told me.

"Not only did he fuck me with his dick, he had me suck it too. It was astonishing because it had a long foreskin hanging over the end of it and I had to peel it back over the head before I could even see the red head of his dick. I didn't know how much I would be able to get in my mouth, but I finally worked about four inches of it inside my mouth and began sucking it. Suddenly, it got fatter around and about that time he erupted a load of sticky stuff in my mouth. I wasn't sure of what to do with it, so I just tried to swallow it. My friend called me a great cock sucker."

"Momma. Hurry and finish pissing because I really have to go. I can't wait another ten seconds." Becy told her.

Emmy's stream had slowed to dribbles and she got off the toilet and stood up. Pee was still running down her legs and onto her stockings but she didn't seem to care.

"Now Becky, I need you to help douche me to get all of his semen and sperm out of my vagina. I realize I'm sixty and probably can't get pregnant, but I still want you to help me." Emmy told her.

"So I prepared a douche bulb full of warm water and vinegar and sat her on the edge of the bath tub, stuck the douche bulb in her cunt, and squeezed the solution inside her. As it ran out into the tub I could see the remnants of his semen floating out in the water." Becky told us.

Emmy ooohhed and aaahhed as the warm water cleaned out her semen filed vagina. When Becky finished she washed Emmy's cunt and pubic hair, then dried it until it was nice and fluffy again.

"Does she have a forest of cunt hair like you do?" daddy inquired.

"Oh, she has a forest alright but it is all gray now. When she takes a shower it gets all wet and hangs straight down her thighs. It doesn't fluff back up until she has dried it. Then it is thick like mine." she told daddy.

We arrived at the town we were going to and daddy told us all to just act casually as we walked the sidewalks window shopping. He pointed out the store we were going to visit was a block past where we had parked, so we could walk a block to the left, cross the street, walk two blocks back,cross the street again and be near where we wanted to go shopping. He told us the owner was expecting us and we would begoing into the back room for fittings.

Becky and I began walking and I could clearly hear the bells under her dress tinkling, so I knew other people would be able to hear them as well. Velma, Barbara, and daddy followed us after we had gone about half a block and as I watched the other shoppers looking in the windows, I knew they could hear Velma and Barbara's bells ringing too.

We did our walk and crossed the street again to be near the store we were going to for our shopping spree.

Velma, Barbara, and daddy are standing in front of a store window looking at the lingerie in the window when I suddenly spot a stream coming from under Velma's dress.It continues to flow and I quickly decided she is standing there pissing on the sidewalk.

Becky saw it too and said. "John. Your stepmother is pissing all over the sidewalk. Look at the stream of pee running down to the gutter. I think master daddy is going to be very angry with her for doing it."

Becky had no sooner said that than daddy grabbed Velma by the shoulder and turned her toward him. I could see him ask her "What the fuck do you think you're doing darling? Pissing all over the sidewalk without my permission. You know you are in trouble for doing that."

"Darling. I couldn't help it. I really needed to piss and it just started flowing and I couldn't stop. I'm sorry. Besides that, it ran down my legs and my fucking stockings are wet down to my knees." Velma replied.

"You need to be punished for doing it though." daddy told her as I read his lips. "I wil punish you once we get inside of the store."

Barbqara looked aghast at daddy and Velmathen at the stream of pee flowing toward the curb and gutter. They turned and headed for the store where we were going to be shopping and I knew that Velma was terrified. she wasn't wuite sure what was going to happen to her for pissing on the sidewalk.

"What do you think master daddy is going to do to her?" Becky asked me. "Do you think he is going to have her whipped or maybe electric shocked?"

"I don't know Becky. I guess we will have to wait and see what plays out. I can't believe he got as upset with her like he did." I told her.

We went down the street until we got to the store that daddy had told us we were going to. We all went inside and Velma continued to look very distressed. We had no sooner entered than a lady named Jean introduced herself to us and told us she would be handling our selections today.

She guided us to the small private luncheon room where we had several glasses of wine. No sooner had we sat down than a huge hulk of a man, introduced to us as Pierre, came and took Velma away. I could see the fear in her eyes as she left but daddy told all of us not to concern oursleves with her.

Presently another person entered the room and Becky was aghast.

"Oh my fucking God." she said. "It's my fucking prudish mother. What the fuck is she doing here?" she asked.

"Becky darling. I'm so glsd to see you dear. Daddy told me you would be coming with him today, so I sked if I could join the crowd." she said. "Oh, by the way everyone. I am Emmy, Becky's mother."

"How do you know daddy Mother?" she asked.

"I've known daddy for a few years dear. He is my master daddy and has been for some time now. Let me show you what I'm wearing under my dress."

Emmy proceeded to unsnap the front of her dress and displayed a black eight strap garter belt and shimering gray stockings. She also had a belly full of gray pubic hair much the same as Becky had.

About this time Pierre came back into the dining area with Velma in tow. She was manacled with both hands and feet. She shuffled alongas Pierre guided her. A stanchion had been brought into the room and she was fastened to it with her backside being displayed to us. She had been stripped of everything except her stockings, which were now held up by roll garters. A ball gag had been inserted into her mouth.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers