Stepmom and Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Velma must have removed the weights because I head Emmy say "Oh Velma darling. That feels sooooo goooood to have you nursing my teats. Keep it up darling."

I thrust my cock in and out of her asshole about ten times, then I just thrust it in and shot my load of semen and sperm in her. She bucked and humped my cock wanting it deeper inside her, but I was all the way in and couldn't give her anymore.

Emmy swore at me saying "You big fucking asshole motherfucker. I can't believe I just let you fuck me in my ass after being married all these years. He never said anything about fucking my ass and now I've done it and enjoyed it beyone any expectations. You'll have to fuck me again John and soon."

Velma said "Now Emmy, you are the complete woman and you'll remember that for the rest of your life. When daddy fucked me I thought I had died and gone to Heaven it felt so good. Now let me get John's cock out of your ass and wash both of you off with soap and warm water. We'll need to put a butt plug in your ass for a couple of hours so you don't leak all over the place too soon."

Velma washed my prick and Emmy's asshole, put the butt plug in before we went back downstairs. Then she put the weights back on Emmy's nipples so they were pulling down again. Both women looked gorgeous in their gold garter girdles, bras, and Manhattan heel stockings and heels. We went back downstairs and made an appearance into the kitchen with daddy, Pierre, Barbara, and Becky looking at us. I could tell by looking at Becky that she had been freshly fucked either by Pierre or daddy.

Daddy said "The plan Emmy is to get your cuckold husband over here and let him see you get fucked by Pierre and me. He will be sitting nude in a chair and gently tied to it. Becky is going to minister to him while you are being fucked and sucking someones cock. Becky will suck his pitiful cock and try and make him climax when we climax in your cunt and your mouth.

"Oh by the way mother. Did you know that Brandon, your only grandson, isn't cut? Debby decided when she had him that his cock was going to remain intact and Amy, your oldest grandaughter, told me that Brandon's cock is about six inches long when it is soft. How do I know that? Amy caught him jacking off his cock several weeks ago and finished it for him by giving him a complete cock suck with him shooting his semen in her mouth." Becky told everyone. "I know you are really surprised to learn that about your two favorite grandchildren, aren't you?"

"Oh Becky, you are just making that up." Emmy replied. "Amanda wouldn't suck her brothers cock. She is a quiet young lady who behaves beautifully and wouldn't get sexually involved with her brother." Emmy told her.

"That's not what Amanda told me a couple of weeks ago, Mother. Amanda said she came home and Brandon was in his bedroom lying in the nude on his bed. He was playing with himself and Amanda watched him stroke himself for about two minutes then went into is room, removed his hand from his cock, and covered it with her mouth. She told me she sucked his cock till he blew his load of semen inside her mouth."

"And furthermore mother, Amanda told Brandon that she is taking birth control pills and even if he fucked her, she wouldn't get pregnant. So there."

said Becky.

"I wonder if Debby knows this about those two." Emmy said. "I mean, can it be going on right under their noses without either of them knowing about it?" Emmy asked.

"Well mother, you know Debby is no saint herself. She seduced Chris when they were going together and she acknowledged to me that she taught him how to fuck. She told me he didn't know shit about what to do with his prick until she showed him where it went and how to get it inside of her. But she also told me he was a quick learner and then couldn't fuck her often enough. She said he was always trying to get her panties down so he could put his cock inside her fucking cunt." Becky told us.

"Emmy. You're going to call Debby and tell her that she and Chris are to come to John's home this afternoon for dinner. She is to wear a cut out bra, garter belt or garter girdle, brown or grey full fashioned stockings, no panties or slip, a skirt and a sweater. Tell her to have Chris wear jogging shorts and a shirt with no briefs or boxers. If she asks you why you are being so specific, tell her. Then she is to call Brandon and Amanda and tell them the same thing about dinner and drinks." daddy told her.

"Amanda will want to know why this and why that. Why don't you have Becky call them and invite them rather than me?" Emmy said.

"Becky can call them while you and Velma get a dress on and go to your house to get Herb. Velma will drive back while you bring Herb in your car. He will probably wonder why you are wearing stockings and not much else, but what is going to happen to him it won't make any difference what you are wearing. On the way home Velma will stop at the liquor store and buy some booze and snacks for all of us." daddy told her.

"I have to let everyone know that I got butt fucked this morning right after I had taken my morning shit. I didn't think a man could slip a big fat erect prick into an asshole, but I was wrong. I never thought I would enjoy it, but when John stuck that big cock inside me I couldn't believe how good it felt. Then when he shot his load of semen I thought I had died and gone to heaven. So Becky, if you haven't been fucked in the ass, you need to try it." Emmy said.

Daddy told Velma what to get at the store and gave her some money. She and Emmy sliped into dresses and left to do their appointed tasks leaving just Barbara, Becky, daddy, Pierre, and me to wait for our other guests to arrive. Becky said she needed to piss and no sooner had she said that than Barbara decided she needed to go too. So we all went out on the side porch, had the girls sit on the top step, spread their legs and cunt lips wide open, and have a pissing contest to see how far they could squirt their piss out onto the sidewalk.

Both of them must have really needed to go pretty badly because they spewed it out at least ten feet with Barbara winning by about three inches. When they finished Becky stood up, spread her legs and I crawled under her and began sucking her wet hair and cunt while she gave Pierre's cock a good sucking. Barbara spread her legs and daddy crawled between them and proceeded to eat her sopping wet pussy.

I was right in the midst of eating her clit when Becky cried out "Oh my fucking God. You shot a huge load in my mouth and I'm going to swallow all of it. I can't believe I'm eating a man's semen and sperm rather than having him fill my cunt up with it."

Becky just continued sucking Pierre's long prick, getting all of his fluid out of it, then letting go and pulling his foreskin back down over the head of it.

We went back in the house and just as we did, we heard the doorbell ring. Becky wiped the semen off of her mouth and said "I'll get it. It is probably Debby and Chris and I want to see their reaction when they see me."

"Oh hi Debby. Hi Chris." Becky said. "So glad you could make it here this afternoon. Come out in the kitchen and meet some people. Mommy went home to get daddy and John's stepmother went to get some liquor and snacks for us to munch on, but everyone else is here. Well, almost." Becky said.

"Debby and Chris, this is Pierre, Barbara, and daddy Mac. You know John."

Becky and Chris said "Hi" to everyone and then kind of looked around the kitchen before Barbara asked if they would like something to drink. She told them there would be more variety when Velma returned from the store, so they decided to take a pass for the moment.

Chris said "Well, I wasn't expecting to see a lot of men wearing women's lingerie and women wearing it also. Nor was I expecting to see men with their pecker's exposed for women to see, so I am a bit taken aback."

"Oh Chris, you should take a look at yourself in the mirror. We can all see the tip of your cock hanging out the bottom of your shorts. You obviously don't have anything on under them and Debby is certainly dressed like a slut. Not only can we see the tops of her stockings and her garters, but her nipples are sticking right through her sweater too." replied Becky.

Debby appeared fascinated by Pierre's cock and walked over to him and lifted it up with her hand.

"Nice long prick you have Pierre. I might have to play with it a little later. You can clearly see my husbands dick doesn't measure up to the length of yours nor does he have a nice foreskin to play with. His stupid fucking mother had him cut when he was a baby so I don't get to play with his foreskin when I fuck him." Debby told us. Then she walked over to daddy and lifted his cock up and basically repeated what she had said about Pierre.

Debby then saw the rings in Barbara's nipples and bells in her cunt lips and had to examine both very carefully.

"Did it hurt getting you cunt lips and nipples pierced Barbara? How much do they weigh? Do the bells jingle when you walk? What happens when you have to piss? Does your pee hit them?" Debby asked.

Barbara replied "No. It varies. Yes. They get wet. Yes."

Debby pulled her short skirt up revealing she had not put any panties on so we were treated to seeing her auburn haired belly and cunt. She had long dangling cunt lips and immediately Pierre said "Oh. those would be easy to pierce and in several places too."

Chris aid "Well my wife isn't going to get her labial lips pierced now or anytime soon. She is a good Christian mother and her children wouldn't understand."

Debby walked over to Chris, reached up with both hands, pulled the waistband of his shorts down to his ankles and said. "Now eveyone take a good look at this fucking willy of a peter that he has. It is not only skinny, but it isn't very long either. I had to teach him how to fuck me on our wedding night becuse he didn't know what to do with it."

About that time Velma came into the house through the rear door with both arms full. I took one bag from her and she sat the other one on the kitchen counter.

"There are two more bags in the car and someone can go get them." she said

"Chris, you go get them out of the car." Debby told him.

"I don't have any pants on and someone will see me." Chris complained.

"No one is going to see you and even if they did, with that little fucking cock you have they wouldn't care." Debby responded. "Now go get the fucking bags out of the car and bring them in before I pull your fucking prick off of you."

Chris left and Becky said "Wow. You really told my fucking brother off Debby. I didn't know you talked like that, but I like it."

"You haven't even begun to hear what I sometimes say to him. He can be a fucking wimp sometimes and I pull his nuts for him to get him to do a few things. Maybe being here this evening will teach him a few things including how to obey other people." Debby said.

Chris came back into the kitchen with the other bags and set them on the table. His cock was swinging from side to sideas he walked. Just about that same time the doobell rang again and Velma went to answer it.

"Oh 'Hi' Amanda and Brandon. How nice to see you. Your mother and dad are in the kitchen along with you aunt Becky. Your grandma is on her way here with your grandpa and they should be here in a minute or two. So, come on in and plan to stay awhile." Velma told them.

Amanda and Brandon went into the kitchen to join the others and we all quickly observed that Amanda was dressed pretty much like her mother and Brandon had on a pair of running shorts and the end of his cock was hanging out the leg of them. You could very clearly see his long foreskin and knew immediately his cock was not cut.

"I need to pee pee very badly." Amanda told everyone and daddy, the perfect host told her to go out on the side porch to pee.

We all went out to watch and she simply stood with her legs apart and let it spray out her cunt lips all over her stockings and down onto the porch floor. She finished in about a minute but her stockings were soaking wet. Barbara, sensing she wanted someone to help her wipe, moved over in front of her, got down on her knees and spread her hairy cunt lips apart and began licking her cunt. Barbara licked and licked for about three or four minutes and finally had Amanda in a frenzy, ready to climax. Barabara fastened her mouth over Amanda's clit and began sucking it and that was all it took for her to go over the top.

"You fucking redheaded cunt licker." she screamed. "You just gave me one of the best cunt lickings I've ever had and I climaxed all over the place. Now I need a fucking drink to settle down."

Daddy said we could start the happy hour, but really needed to wait for Emmy to arrive with Herb before we got going too good.

He had no sooner said that then Emmy, with a small diameter rope wrapped around Herb's nut sack and with his hands tied behind his back, came into the house. Herb was nude and his little willy was almost hidden from view.

"What is going on?" he asked. "Why am I being brought into the house like this? I feel like I am a slave."

"It isn't really any of your fucking business." daddy told him. "We are going to have a party or an orgy tonite and you are going to be a major player in the festivities. If Emmy and Velma will take off their dresses now so we can see what they are wearing underneath I think everyone will be pleased."

Emmy and Velma removed their dresses and everyone could see they were wearing their new gold colored garter belt or garter girdle, gold cut out bra, and Manhattan heel stockings. Of course everyone quickly noticed Emmy's thick growth of grey hair around her belly and cunt and everyone saw Velma's pierced nipples and the bells hanging from her cunt lips.

Debby and Amanda were amazed at the lush bush of grey hair that enveloped Emmy's belly and cunt plus the fact that she was pierced in both her nipples and cunt. They had to touch her rings in her nipples and play with the bells in her cunt.

"Grandma, I can't believe what I am seeing. I would never have thought you would get pierced and parade around half nude in front of family and friends." Amanda told her.

"Well Amanda, you need to be assured that I do this sort of thing and I have even been fucked earlier today not only in my cunt, but also in my ass. Now Becky has informed me of some of the things that you and your brother do with each other, so let's not pretend you don't but just believe in what you do. I also know that Debby, your mother, isn't a saint either as she does some things to Chris, your daddy, that I wouldn't have believed like sucking his skinny cock." Emmy responded. "So now let's all sit back, enjoy a cocktail or two, a cigarette, dinner, and then see where it all leads to tonite. While you are at it, why don't you and Brandon just take of your outer clothes so we can all see what you have underneath."

Amanda quickly pulled her sweater over her head and steped out of her skirt. She too was wearing a cut out bra that revealed a lovely full set of well rounded teats. She also had on a six stap black garter belt holding up her sheer long nylon stockings, which were wet because she had pissed on them. She reached over and pulled Brandon's shorts down revealing his long uncut prick of about six inches. She couldn't resist so she reached over and pulled his nut sack down a couple of times.

Velma, Pierre, and daddy had made a pitcher of martinis and a pitcher of Mnhattan's. There was also wine and beer. Everyone except Herb seemed pretty much at ease and Emmy just told him to chill out and enjoy himself

Daddy sat next to Amanda and lit a cigarette for her telling her not to inhale until she had taken a few puffs. Then he reached over and tweaked her nipples a few times. I saw her reach over and take hold of daddy's prick and begin playing with it.

Velma went over to Brandon and sat down next to him. She said "I want to play with your cock darling, so just relax and let mommy Velma do with it what she knows best."

Debby and Pierre, Emmy and myself, and Barbara and Chris paired up and that left just Becky and her daddy, Herb, to join in. Emmy let go of the thin rope that was around Herb's nuts and Becky took it and told him to be nice and not fight it or she would pull his nuts very hard. I looked and could see his willy was beginning to react to everything that was going on in the kitchen.

Daddy said "Herb can't smoke a cigarette with his hands tied behind his back so let me go get something from the bedroom and that will free him up a bit." He left and came back with some shackles which he put around Herb's ankles, then untied the rope on his wrists. "Now you can smoke with the rest of us."

Everyone had a drink and a cigarette. Velma showed Brandon how to smoke and not inhale and then told him to play with the bells attached to her cunt. He reached down and rang them with his hand while Velma reached down and fondled his long cock playing with his long foreskin as she did.

What was most interesting was the way Becky latched on to her daddy. She showed him how to inhale and to drink slowy so he didn't get drunk, but then she said "Daddy. I'm going to play with your little willy and try and get him nice and hard. I may even have to suck him for awhile. Has my fucking mother ever done that to your prick?"

"No darling. She has never sucked my cock. I asked her a few times, but she always said it wasn't right for a woman to suck a prick so I quit asking." Herb replied.

"Well, I'm going to give you a good cocksucking and also fondle your nuts. I'll bet I can make you shoot in my mouth if you can climax." Becky told him.

Daddy asked Amanda if she had any problem with men prancing around in women's lingerie and she said "No. I don't have a problem because my fucking brother does it too although he thinks I don't know about it. I rather enjoy seeing men wearing women's stockings and garter belts while letting their cocks hang out. Speaking of cocks, I think I need to give yours some attention daddy Mac. Maybe I need to suck it right now."

Daddy said "Not right now dear. Let's enjoy cocktail time then eat dinner first. Then we will see if Debby really wants to get her cunt lips pierced or whether your daddy is going to be a wimp about it and not let her."

"Oh fuck my daddy. He doesn't know what turns a woman on and it's a good thing mommy showed him how to use his cock or he would still be in the dark about it. She'll want Pierre to pierce her cunt lips." Amanda replied.

Daddy announced it was time for refills and that he and Pierre would be putting the steaks on in a few minutes. He stood up to get the pitcher of martinis and Amanda carefully took hold of his prick and stuck it in her mouth and began sucking it. She didn't bother to pull his foreskin back, but daddy carefully pulled away so he could pour drinks for the martini drinkers.

"You can have it later you little bitch." he told her.

Mommy was also playing with Brandon and had his cock already nice and erect. His foreskin was still dangling over the head of his prick but mommy was carefully stroking him and he was playing with her cunt and bells.

"I love the way your bells jingle when you walk and I love it that you and my grandma are wearing the same identical lingerie including stockings. Your stockings are very sexy and I'm hoping I'll get to fuck you tonight with you still wearing them." he told her.

"I think I'd love having your massive prick inside my cunt and spewing your seed inside me darling." Velma told him. "I'll bet you have plenty of semen in those nuts of yours. But I think we have to wait until after dinner before we begin fucking around."

Pierre said to Debby "It sounds as though your husband doesn't want me to pierce your cunt or nipples tonight. Is he the one who is going to make the final decision or is it you?"