Stepmom and Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

Emmy said "I think when I take on two men at one time and he has to watch me, it will make him a different person. He's never seen me fuck anyone else before and when he sees me with a cock in my cunt and another one in my ass, he'll react differently."

Velma motioned for Emmy to follow her and as they went inside Velma said "Darling I need to piss but I didn't want to do it on the porch. Let's go upstairs and use the toilet then we can play with each other for a few minutes. I need to eat your succulent pussy again before you get the two cocks stuffed in you."

They went upstairs and went into the bathroom, locking the door behind them. Velma told Emmy to sit on the edge of the bathtub and spread her legs wide apart so she could eat her cunt. Emmy sat on the tub, spread her legs and Velma spread Emmy's hairy cunt lips apart with her hands, then put her mouth right on Emmy's clitoris and began sucking it. Emmy shrieked with joy as Velma sucked her clit. Velma turned loose of her clit and went down to Emmy's big peehole and fastened her mouth over it. As soon as she began sucking, Emmy unable to control herself, let loose with a little spurt of hot pee. Velma lapped it up and continued sucking Emmy's peehole.

"Oh Velma, that feels so fucking good when you suck on my peehole. I hope you don't mind that I give you a little squirt of my pee every now and then. Your fucking mouth is just sucking me delightfully and I am about to orgasm again.Now suck really hard dear." Emmy said.

"Emmy dear. I wanted to suck your fucking hairy cunt because I wanted to make you climax. You're going to have those two huge cocks in you at one time in a little bit and whle I know you will enjoy it, I wanted you to enjoy my tongue fucking your hairy cunt. How do you think Herb will feel when he sees you being fucked by Pierre and daddy?" Velma iquired.

"I'm not certain how my fucking cuckold of a husband will feel and I'm not sure I really care." Emmy replied. "He doesn't pay enough attention to me as it is, so whatever he thinks or feels is too bad for him. I think I will thoroughly enjoy being double fucked, especially if Becky is watching too."

Velma said "I think we will surprise everyone in the morning when we come down for breakfast wearing those Directoire Knickers that JoAnn sold us. I can hardly wait to see the expression of everyones faces when they see both of us wearing them. You with all of your fucking grey pussy and belly hair are really going to fill them out and then having them come down and covering our stocking tops. Wow. Now I need to suck your fucking cunt some more then I have to piss Emmy."

Velma continued sucking Emmy's hairy cunt for a couple of more minutes cusing Emmy to have three more climaxes, then Velma pulled her mouth away and said "Darling, I really do have to piss. Then we must go back downstairs so they don't miss us. Now help get me ready to piss."

Emmy got off the tub and walked Velma to the toilet, sat her down and spread her legs apart. Velma just let her piss go and the hising sound was quite evident as was the noise of her stream hitting the water in the toilet bowl.

"All those fucking martinis I have had since afternoon are now coming out in the form of gold." Velma told her. Velma pissed for almost two solid minutes, didn't wipe her cunt, and told Emmy she was redy to go downstairs. As she stood up off the toilet, dribbles of her piss began running down her thighs and got the tops of her stockings wet. "Oh fuck. I suppose I'll have to put different stockings on when I get down to my bedroom. These are all fucking wet."

Emmy just grabbed a towel, went over to Velma and wiped her stocking tops off, then wiped her legs, and finally went back and wiped her very wet cunt.

"Now you are all set darling. No need to change and no one will know they got wet with your piss." Emmy told her.

"Emmy, how do you think you are going to want your cock tonight? One in your ass and one in your mouth or one in your cunt and one in your mouth or one in you ass and one in your cunt?" Velma asked.

"You know darling. I haven't really decided. I am thinking of one in my mouth and one in my asshole though. I really liked getting fucked in my ass earlier today." Emmy replied.

When Velma and Emmy walked into the living room they saw a great deal of socialization going on. Namely Becky sucking daddy's prick, Debby playing with her son Brandon's cock, Amanda sucking on Pierre's cock, and Barbara masturbating both Herb and Chris, and me just watching all the proceedings. It was a joy to watch everyone so busy and so sexually involved with others. As that happened Emmy came over to me and grabbed my prick and said "Let's go big boy. I need some of your nice fat cock in my pussy, I've got an itch that needs to be scratched."

Velma whispered something into Chris's ear and Barbara just let go of his cock and he got up and went with Velma toward her bedroom. Barbara continued playing with Herb's willy which seemed to be growing in length a little bit. The head of his cock was a lovely red color and looked as though she had been sucking on it for a little bit.

When they got to Velma's bedroom, Velma took Chris by the cock and said to him "Your mother is going to put on a scene tonight that is intended to make you father jealous and really want to fuck her again. Emmy is going to be fucked in the ass by Pierre and also at the same time be sucking daddy Mac's cock. While that is going on Barbara is going to be sucking your daddy's cock, trying to get it nice and erect. Pierre is going to shoot a load of semen into your mothers ass and daddy is going to fill her mouth with semen.

Then, your daddy is going to have to eat the semen from your mothers ass and then get a semen filled kiss from her. He may then get to fuck her in her cunt, if he can do it. You can watch all of that or you can come to bed with me and play with my cunt and fuck me with your long prick. So you need to decide what you would like to do Chris."

"I think I would like to stay right here and snuggle up with you. I want to nurse your little teats and play with your bells as well as fuck you." Chris replied. I think my nuts are filled with baby batter and if I fuck you I might get you pregnant again. Daddy Mac might not like that though, would he?"

"Don't worry about getting mommy Velma pregnant. Daddy Mac won't care, because they are going to try and get your mommy and Debby both pregnant tonight." Velma told him. "I want that nice long slender prick of yours in my cunt fucking me for all it is worth while your wife gets fucked by John or your son Brandon. Wouldn't that be something if Debby got knocked up by her son? In fact , all of us have determined we are ovulating now and may all get pregnant, including your sister Becky. Wouldn't that be interesting to have five new babies in nine or so months?"

With that mommy Velma reached down and gently took hold of Chris's flaccid long slender six inch prick and began gently masturbating him. It had an immediate impact on him as his cock became erect in fifteen seconds and mommy Velma stuck it in her mouth and got it all wet.

"Now you motherfucker" she said as she released him, "get that stiff fucking prick in my wet cunt and shove it all the way in and give me a really good fuck. Then shoot your load of baby batter in me and keep fucking me."

Velma got on her back on the bed and spread her legs wide apart. She took her fingers and opened her cunt lips and guided Chris's prick into her vagina. He slid all the way in her and began fucking her vigorously.

"Shove that motherfucker all the way inside me and leave it there for a minute. Then bang me hard and shoot your semen inside me." she told him.

With that, Chris shoved his erect cock deep inside her, left it there as Velma wiggled and humped him, then he began fucking her in and out and within a minute he erupted deep inside her cunt with a load of semen and sperm.

"Oh you big fucking prick. You are making me climax all over the place. You drowned my fucking cunt with all that love juice and now I'm going to have to slip a pair of bikini panties inside my cunt to keep all your sperm inside me. Now come up to my face so I can lick your peter clean then you can get the panties out of my dresser drawer and put them inside my cunt. Your fucking wife told bad stories about you and your cock. She said it was a little willy that she had to teach you how to use when you were dating. I don't see it as being a little willy and you certainly know how to use the fucking thing." Velma told him.

Chris scooted up by her face and Velma began licking and sucking his wet cock clean. When she finished he got off the bed, went to her dresser, got a pair of very sheer black bikini's and took them to her. She told him to slip them inside her wet cunt as far as he could. When he finished, Velma told Chris to get his cock up to her mouth so she could suck it some more.

"Now we are going to go see what everyone else is up to and then tomorrow after breakfast your mother and I are going to take you and Brandon to Princeton to get some ladies lingerie so you can look like daddy Mac, Pierre, and John." Velma told him.

As Velma and Chris walked into the kitchen Chris's six inch peter was swinging along his thighs and Velma said "Debbie, you told me a fucking story about your husband. He doesn't have a little willy and he certainly knows how to fuck with it. He most cetainly gave me a good fucking with it and I'd have semen leaking out and running down my thighs if I didn't have my cunt plugged up."

Debbie retaliated with "Well, he didn't have a clue as to where to put it the night of our wedding and if I hadn't guided it inside me for him I'd still be trying to fuck him."

Daddy announced. "Alright everyone. I think we are ready for our little program this evening. Find a spot and get comfortable so we can watch as Emmy takes on two cocks at once with one in her mouth and a second one up her ass. You each know who you wanted to be with while this is going on so find your places."

Becky stayed with me while Barbara played with Herb. Amanda decided she was going with her daddy and Debbie took Brandon by the cock and sat down on the floor to watch. With Velma being by herself, she decided to sit down with Herb and Barbara.

Daddy said, "Everyone thinks Emmy is a bit of a prude when it comes to sex, but in reality she has done a few things yesterday and today that eliminate those thoughts. She took a cock in the ass earlier today, has sucked me a couple of times as well as Pierre and is now about to try and humiliate her husband Herb by doing it again. Herb. She really does want you to fuck her and suck her enormous teats, so we all hope you will get a clue."

Emmy got up on a small table and got on her knees and elbows. Daddy positioned himself behind her, took some baby oil and rubbed her asshole and his cock then gently eased his turgid cock into her asshole. At the same time, Pierre stood in front of her with his prick right up to her mouth. Emmy relaxed a bit and daddy gently pushed further into her rosebud as she opened her mouth and engulfed some of Pierre's big cock.

"Relax Emmy" daddy told her. "If you relax a bit my prick will go in easier and you will have it all inside you before you know it."

About this time I looked at Herb and could see he was watching with keen interest as his wife was taking on two cocks at one. She was vigorously sucking on Pierre's prick as daddy further slipped his cock into her asshole. Suddenly it was completely inside her and she was wiggling her ass around as daddy fucked her.

Barbara got down on Herb's willy and began sucking him while Velma stood in front of him and spread her cunt lips open and pulled the bikini panties out of it. Herb immediately stuck his mouth on her cunt and began eating Velma's pussy.

Suddenly Pierre pulled his prick out of Emmy's mouth and I could see strings of semen falling down her chin and then onto the pillow from her mouth.

"Herbert, you little weasel of a prick. Get over here and kiss me." Emmy screamed at him. Barbara let loose of his cock and Velma stepped away from him so he could go see his wife. Herb got up and shuffled over to where Emmy was and stood in front of her.

"Open your fucking mouth you little cuckold so I can kiss you." she said. Emmy reached up, grabbed his head, pulled him down to her mouth and kissed him full on the mouth. I could see her thrusting her tongue inside his mouth transferring as much of Pierre's semen to Herb as she could. When she finished, she released him and wiped her mouth on his prick.

Meanwhile daddy Mac is still fucking Emmy in the ass and as Herb is about to turn to go back to his spot, daddy unleashes a torrent of semen in Emmy's ass.

"Oh you big motherfucker you. That feels so hot and good and like you filled my asshole completely up with your love juice." Emmy said. "Now Herb, you may take daddy Mac's prick in your mouth and suck him until he is nice and clean.

So daddy Mac stood in front of Herb, grasped his wet cock and sticks it in Herb's mouth while it is still leaking semen out of the tip of it and makes Herb suck on it. Herb grimaced a little at first, but continued sucking on daddy's cock.

I looked around the room and saw Amanda playing with Pierre whose cock was also still dripping semen, Becky was stroking me, Velma was playing with Chris's cock and has it nice and erect again.

Emmy had her eyes on me and Barbara was going to get Herb when he is finished sucking daddy Mac's cock. Emmy told Becky to go play with daddy Mac and she got up and came over to me. However, Debbie got to daddy Mac first and Becky and Brandon ended up together.

Daddy Mac says "Alright everyone. I think we have the matchups for the evening. Now it is time to have some drinks, cigarettes, and a pissing contest or two. Then you can go do your thing. Breakfast will be around nine in the morning. So who needs to piss right away?"

Brandon, Chris, and Herb raised their hands and daddy told everyone to go out on the side porch and take a look. The women, of course, were most interested in seeing which cock was going to piss furthest. Herb, in spite of his short prick, surprised everyone when he pissed about ten feet in front of him. Brandon didn't pull his foreskin back and he only peed about five feet. Chris came close to his dad, but missed by a couple of feet. So Herb was the winner. Barbara immeditately went over to him and got down on her knees and stuck his prick in her mouth, sucking off the remnants of his piss.

Emmy said "Oh my. In all the years I've been married to the cuckold, that's the furthest I've ever seen him piss. Usually it just dribbles out the end of his scrawny little willy."

We went back inside and had drinks and smoked with some idle conversation, when suddenly Emmy reached over and squeezed my nuts and motioned for us to go. She nodded to Velma that we were going upstairs and Velma and Chris immediately joined us.

The four of us went upstairs and Emmy said to me "I need a good enema to clean my ass out and then I think we should all shower together. Chris, you still seem a little enamored by all of this, but mommy knows best. Velma will take good care of you and your cock tonight and when we show you guys what we are going to appear in at breakfast in the morning it will knock your socks off. I think Velma and I will want to take a piss so be prepared to get pissed on before shower time."

I went to the bathroom closet and got the water bottle and enema tube out. I filled the water bag with warm soapy water, fastened the long hose to it and went over to Emmy.

"Emmy darling. You can get your enema standing up or lying down, whichever you prefer." I said to her. "It is easeier if you are lying down through. You need to be close to the stool so when it begins you don't shit all over the floor."

"I think lying down on my belly is best." Emmy replied. "It will be easier to get the pipe up my asshole. I know it is going to feel good with all that nice warm water."

While Emmy was getting ready to get her ass cleaned out, Velma was busy playing with Chris's six inch cock again. She was on her knees and has his cock in her mouth sucking gently on it. Chris was busy playing with Velma's pert nipples and pulling on them. I look at Velma as she sucked Chris's cock and her eyes were glazed over with a look of ecstacy on her face.

Emmy got on her elbows and knees and I inserted the tube into her asshole. Holding the bag while the soapy water worked its way into her rectum I get another good look at her hairy cunt and ass.

"Emmy. I said "I want to fuck you again tonight and give you another load of baby batter. Your hairy belly and cunt just turn my fuck motor on. Now when I pull the pipette from your asshole, you need to get over onto the stool quickly so you are sitting down when the enema works. I will help you get out of your clothing so when we get into the shower you may piss all over me."

Having told her that, Emmy reached back between her legs and held onto my cock. Then she began masturbating me, pulling my foreskin back and forth over the head of my cock. It didn't take long before she had my cock totally erect and ready to fuck her.

I pulled the pipette from Emmy's asshole and guided her to the toilet and sat her down. As I did so I glanced at Velma and Chris. Velma was still sucking on his cock and as I glanced at her eyes I could see they were still glazed over.

I unhooked Emmy's stockings from the garters and gently peeled each one down off her hairy legs. Just as I got the second one off her foot she gave forth with a mighty blast from her ass. I reached over and flushed the toilet so there would be no odor and asked her if she felt like she was finished.

"No darling, I don't think so. I feel like there might be another blast coming. That must have been a great concoction you put together for me." she said. "But while I'm sitting here why don't you stand up in front of me so I can suck your lovely prick? I need to have it in my mouth now and later on in my fucking cunt. I just love playing with your fucking foreskin."

I stood up and Emmy gently took hold of my nuts and played with them, then put her mouth over my prick and began gently sucking on it while she masturbated me with her other hand.

Suddenly I heard Chris cry out "Oh you fucking cocksucker. I'm going to shoot my load in your fucking mouth." with that I heard him moan and heard Velma begin sucking his cock even harder than she had been

"Oh you fucking prick." she said. "I just got a hell of a load of your hot semen in my mouth and I want you to keep your cock in there so I can keep sucking all of it out of your cock."

Suddenly Emmy cut loose with another blast from her ass and as she finished I again flushed the toilet. She said as she let loose of my prick. "I think I am finished darling. Would you be a nice person and wash my asshole for me then I will get into the shower and stand over you and piss all over you.?

"Of course I will." I replied. I ran a basin of warm water as the got off the toilet and laid down on the floor. I soaped a washcloth and spread her ass cheeks and proceeded to wash her posterior. I rinsed the washcloth and rinsed her ass then dried her off. About this time Velma stopped sucking Chris's cock and suggested he get into the shower too so she could "golden shower" him too. Emmy got up off the floor and pulled me toward the shower.

"Now you two guys lie down on the shower floor and Velma and I are going to give you a good shower of "golden nectar". Then perhaps you will enjoy eating our pussies." Emmy said.

They stood over us, spread their cunt lips with Velma and her bells still in place and began pissing. Both of them pissed on both of us and I thought Chris was going to have a cow when Emmy pissed all over him.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers