Stepmom and Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

We went upstairs to my bedroom and Becky climbed up on the bed, opened her legs wide apart, pulled her coal black cunt hair and labial lipe open and said "Fuck me darling. I need your fat cock inside me so badly. I've watched my mother, your step mother, and Peter all sucking cock or pissing and I need a good fucking from you. I can't believe my righteous mother would be fucking around the way she is."

I slipped between Becky's legs and thrust my rigid prick inside her cunt lips. She was absolutely soaking wet and I slid forward as far as I could immediately until I had all seven or so inches of cock inside her. I felt her cunt walls get wetter at once and I knew she had orgasmned already.

"Oh John. fuck me good with your cock. I am so fucking horny and it feels so fucking good. I want you to shoot all your semen inside me and then I'm going to finish you off by licking your prick clean when you pull out of me. Now fuck me good and hard." she said.

I rammed my turgid cock in and out of her, going up inside her until I could feel the tip of her cervix She got wetter and wetter and I finally could stand it no longer and spurted my love juice inside her with at least six strong spurts and then the rest of it simply oozing out the tip of my cock.

Becky continued to writhe and wiggle around on my cock until after about four minutes she stopped cold and said. "I am fucked out for awhile. But I'm going to get my mouth on that prick of yours and suck it clean of both of our juices. Now get me a pair of my bikini panties from your dresser drawer so I don't drip semen all over the place."

I got up and quickly went to me dresser and got her a pair of black bikinis and went over to the bed and slipped them over her ankles and pulled them up to her thighs. I already could see my semen beginning to make its way out of her vagina and onto her mass of coal black hair. She lifted her ass off the bed and pulled the panties up to her crotch and laid back down.

"Now get your prick up here so I can stick it in my mouth and suck the fucking thing clean. Then we are going to take a little nap. I'm tired and I know you are too. Daddy and Master daddy can do what they want to with Margie, but my guess is that daddy will want to suck her huge teats like he does mothers. They think I don't know about them, but I know a few things that go on between them." she said.

We slept for a couple of hours and suddenly I felt Becky kissing me. "I have to pee darling. Come and help me." she said to me.

We got out of bed and went into the bathroom. She lifted the lid on the toilet stool and went to pull her bkini panties down when I heard her cry out.

"Ouch, ow. That hurts damnit. she cried.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

I leaked semen all over the crotch and it dried and when it dried it stuck to my cunt hair. When I pulled my panties down, it pulled the hair too.

Now get over here and help me pee." she said as she sat down on the seat.

"Oh hell. My fucking pee is going all over the place including running down my legs to my stocking tops." she cried. i must have leaked so much it dried my cunt lips together and now it's just going all over."

I put my hand down between her legs and inched her lips apart then her piss started hitting the water full force. Her piss was hot and I knew she would need me to wash her cunt when she finished so she could get all my pollen washed out.

"When I finish pissing darling, I want you to run a sink of nice warm water and I'll lie down on the floor on a towel and you can wash my cunt good with soap and water. Then you can dry me off and I'll slip into a clean pair of panties. On second thought I may just leave my panties off and they can all see my bushy cunt." Becky said.

"That would be nice." I replied. "I'm sure some of them would enjoy looking at your bushy coal black cunt hair."

I ran the sink with rather warm water, got her pussy all wet, then soaed it. Made a nice lather, rinsed her off, then soaped her again and washed her very good. The lather just erupted as I washed her hair. As I was washing between her labial lips, her clit peeked out and it was all I could do to not move my face down and suck on it.

"John, my clit is nice and hard. Why don't you rinse me off and suck it for me? It would feel delicious if you did that for me."

So I rinsed her cunt hair off, dried it with the towel, and slipped my face down and latched on to her big clit and began sucking on it.

Becky went ballistic. It was like a raging lioness had been set off. She wiggled and squirmed and moaned, and hissed, and called me a clitsucker. "I'm coming all over the place you fucking clitlicker. You're making me get all fucking wet again inside, but please don't stop until I tell you to."

Becky finally had her fill of me sucking her clit and called me off. She stood up, pulled first one stocking down, then back up, making sure the seams were straight, then fastening it to all the garters. Then she did the second one and said "Let's go downstairs and see what is going on."

I think I should put something on." I said. "I'm sure the other men will be in drag including your father."

"Well. Alright." she replied. "Go get dressed."

I went into my bedrom, slipped on my eight strap sheer blue garter girdle, Manhattan heel dark stockings, blue cut out bra, and a pair of one and a half pumps. "I'm ready to go." I told her.

We went downstairs and heard voices coming from the kitchen area. Everyone was there having drinks and smoking cigarettes. Daddy, Herb, and Peter was each in drag too, so I felt good about dressing before coming downstairs. Becky nudged me and pointed to her daddy, Herb, who was not only in drag, but wearing a pair of two inch heels. Emmy Lou was sitting in a chair with her face turned to the right, her right hand cupping daddy's nut sack and his cock in her mouth. Margie was using a dark liquid rouge to paint her areolas.

Velma was sipping on a cold martini and smoking a cigarette. The glazed look in her eyes told me that it wasn't her first martini of the late afternoon. "Where the fuck have you two been and what have you been doing" she asked.

"We were tired so we took a nap in my bed." I told her.

"Did he fuck you Becky?" she asked.

"Yes he did and I leaked all over the place. When we got up my pussy hair was stuck to the crotch of my bikini panties and I pissed all over when I sat down. John had to wash my cunt to get rid of all the dried semen and sperm he put inside me." Becky said.

Her mother chimed in and said "Becky. Did he fuck you without putting a rubber on his cock?"

"Yes mother. I wanted his hot semen bathing my cunt." she replied.

"Well, you know you can get pregnant fucking that way don't you?" and went back to sucking daddy's cock.

Velma asked "Does he fuck you good Becky?"

"Oh yes Velma. He gets his cock right where I want it and plows me with it." Becky told her.

With that Velma reached over and grabbed my dangling cock and said "I think I am going to want some of your cock fucking me later tonight John. Master daddy has indicated he would like to fuck your girl friend and Peter wants to fuck Emmy Lou. So that leaves Herb and Margie and I know Herb can't wait to feast on Margie's huge teats. Now sit down and have a martini with me while I have another one."

I sensed that she consumed two or three martinis alaready and probaably didn't need another one before dinner, but I poured her one anyway. Margie and Emmy Lou also indicated they needed their glasses refilled,and Becky indicated she wanted one so I poured for each of them. Becky lit a cigarette as did Margie. Emmy Lou already had one while she was playing with daddy's nuts.

Margie finished putting the rouge on Emmy Lou's areola and Velma muttered that they looked absolutely black. "You should do her labial lips, if you can find them for all the pussy hair she has." said Velma

Margie said "I will do that later. Right now I need my martini, a cigarette, and a good fucking cock to play with, so Herb, get over here and let me play with you.".

Herb, unaccutomed to wearing femle attire, especially high heeled shoes, tottered over to where Margie was sitting. He was wearing a silver colored eight strap garter belt which was holding up some very long sheer black Havana heel stockings. He was also wearing a silver shelf bra. When he got to Margie, she told him she wanted him to take the rouge and paint her areola with it so they would be as dark as Emmy Lou's were. She also fondled his short prick while he was standing beside her. Herb must have been a little horny, perhaps because she wanted him to paint her areola, because I could see his cock begin to get slightly erect. Margie let go of his cock and gently grasped his nuts saying "Now paint my teats so I am dark like your whore of a wife. Then we will see about painting my cunt lips with it too.".

Herb took the bottle of rouge from Margie and unscrewed the cap. She presented her right C cup teat to him first and he went about painting her areola very enthusiastically. He was very careful to stay on the areola and not get outside it.When he finished Margie's right teat, she presented her left one to him and he went through the same routine. As the rouge dried you could see it darken and her areola got very dark.

"You did a great job Herbie." Margie told him. "They are as dark as your whore of a wife Emmy Lou's are. Let us go find a nice spot where I can lie down and I think I will let you paint my cunt lips with it. That will make them turn black."

Velma said "Go in and use our bed. Put a towel down on the sheets and if he drips a little it won't cause any problem.".

Margie got up from the chair, took Herb by his cock and led him to Velma and master daddy's bedroom. "You made me very horny painting my teats." she said. "I want you to eat my pussy before you paint my cunt lips. As you can see I don't have near as much cunt hair as either your fucking wife or whore of a daughter have, so you should be able to find my cunt pretty easily without having to part so much bush to find it."

Margie found a small towel which she laid on the edge of the bed, and with that she laid down on the bed, kicking off her shoes before she did so, and spread her brown stocking clad legs wide apart. Herb kneeled down at the edge of the bed as Margie spread her cunt lips wide open showing him her pink vagina.

"I'm horny so let your tongue tickle my cunt and suck on my clit and pee hole. I want you to make me climax about seven or eight times, then I might suck your prick for you big boy." Margie told him. "I know I'm going to paint the head of your prick before we go back and join them for dinner. Now suck my pussy."

Herb put his face down in Margie's cunt and began licking . He found her clit and licked it when she told him "Suck that fucking clit and make it bigger." So he immediately began sucking her clit. She writhed and wiggled on the bed and told him to suck it harder.

"Oh that's it. Now move down and find my peehole and lick around that. I might have to give you a little golden nectar depending on what you do to it." Margie said.

Herb sucked her clit a little harder then moved down her cunt to find her peehole. It was surprisingly large and he stuck the tip of his tongue in the opening.

"That's it you cunt licking fucker. Just keep doing that and I'm sure to give you a little treat." she said.

"It's alright. Once in awhile. Emmy Lou wants me to lick her pussy and I usually get a wet face from her dribbling piss on me when I lick her peehole. So go ahead if you want to." Herb told her as he went back to licking her peehole. Suddenly, he began sucking her hole and Margie obliged him with a little dribble of hot piss.

"Now get up here and let me suck your fucking prick. Then I'm going to dry the head of it off and paint it with rouge and make it really dark." said Margie. Herb got up off his knees and Margie reached for his cock and pulled his short foreskin back over the head of his cock. She sucked for a few minutes, then said "I think that is enough right now. You have me all night you know and we are going to do some wild things. But I want the group and especially your fucking whore wife to see your cockhead when it is painted with rouge."

Margie dried Herbs cockhead with a tissue, then took the bottle of rouge and uncapped it. She told him to keep his foreskin back and she took the applicator and applied rouge to the top and bottom of his head. It began to dry at once and as it did, it turned his red head almost black.

All at once the bedroom door opened and in marched Velma with her step son John being led in with a leash attached with a clamp to the foreskin of his prick rather than to a collar around his neck. Velma was about three sheets to the wind with the other one flying and obviously had consumed one or two too many martinis. She was tottering precariously on her high heels and as she entered the room she said "I don't mean to barge in on you and disrupt whatever the fuck you are doing, but I need my step sons cock and need it now. Doesn't he look nice with his foreskin clamped at the end of it and me leading him like a dog?" Velma asked.

"I think he looks lovely." said Margie. "I ought to do that to Peter sometime to see how it feels. How does it feel John? Does it hurt"?

"No. Actually it doesn't even bother me because my foreskin isn't very sensitive, but my whore of a step mother thinks she needs my prick in her cunt right now." he replied. "So. I guess I will do whatever she wants me to do to her."

"Velma. I just finished putting rouge on the head of Herb's cock and it almost turned black. I think he loves it and can hardly wait to show it to his big fucking bitch of a wife who right now is probably getting fucked by your husband." Margie said.

"Oh I think Emmy Lou will love it when she sees his cock head all dark like that. Right now though I want John to eat my pussy then I'm going to take the clamp off of his foreskin and have him fuck me. Do you want to stay and watch or go find daddy and Emmy Lou"? Velma inquired.

"We will stay and watch for a few minutes won't we Herbie?" Margie responded. "Then we will go find daddy Mac and Herb's whore of a wife and see if she is getting a good fucking".

"I think I would like to do that Margie". said Herb. "Perhaps she is even sucking his massive cock and choking on it."

Velma took the clamp off John's foreskin and inserted his cock in her mouth. She began sucking him very gently then increased the tempo until he started getting an erection. Then she let loose of his prick, got on the bed and said "Now stick that massive pole of yours in my cunt and fuck me till my cunt is soaking wet with my juices. Then plunder me and blow your nuts off inside me so I can leak all night long." Velma told him.

I mounted my step mother and rammed my turgid cock deep inside her cunt. She muffled her scream as I hit her cervix with the tip of it. I then proceeded to pull it out and push it back inside again. Finally, after about ten pushes she told me to leave it deep inside her and just wiggle it around. as she said that I felt the walls of her cunt get very wet and I knew she had climaxed at least once.

Velma looked over at Margie and Herb and squealed "This motherfucking stepson of mine just made me climax all over the place. The inside of my fucking cunt is soaking wet. Margie, you need to get Herb's cock nice and rigid and let him mount you. I'm sure he would fuck you nicely and cream the inside of your big cunt too."

Margie said "I think I will do that right now. I'm getting excited watching John plow your cunt with that huge prick of his." With that she squatted down and took Herb's cock in her mouth. As she was sucking his cock, Herb reached down and pulled on her massive nipples pulling them way up from her body.

It didn't take Herb long to get an erection as Margie sucked his prick. When he was sticking out like a flagpole, she got on the bed next to Velma and told Herb to get on top of her and shove his prick inside her cunt very hard as she was already wet. Then she turned toward Velma and they began kissing each other.

Herb shoved his prick in Margie's cunt as she held her cunt lips wide open and he thrust right to the end of his prick. She squealed in delight then turned and kissed Velma again. "He is pretty good with what he has in terms of equipment." she told Velma. "He does know how to use his cock, but I can imagine his bitch of a wife probably dominates him so he doesn't get to use it except when she tells him to. Perhaps master daddy is giving her the fuck of her life and if we can find them we might peek in on them and see what is going on."

Herb and John each told Margie and Velma they were ready to blast their pollen inside their cunts and the women said to go ahead but have a pair of panties ready to slip on them when they withdrew their cocks. Herb and John each arched their backs about the same time and Margie and Velma each squealed about the same time so we all knew that Herb and John had erupted.

Velma and Margie each told John and Herb to leave their cocks inside their cunts until all the semen dribbled out then they could come up and Velma would suck Herb's cock while Margie would suck John's cock. That way Velma and Margie would get to taste what the other person tasted like. When the women had finished cleaning the guys cocks off, Velma told John to go to her dresser and pick out two pairs of sheer black or navy blue bikini panties so and slip their legs into them so when they leaked the semen would go into the crotch.

Margie told John she needed briefs rather than bikinis because her butt was too big for bikinis so he brought a pair of black bikinis and a pair of ultra sheer navy blue briefs. He and Herb slipped them over the legs of Margie and Velma and the ladies finished pulling them up to their cunts

Velma and Margie stood up and Velma said "I can feel his pollen leaking out of my cunt already. My cunt hair is all wet." Margie just nodded in agreement. Velma said "Let's go try and find master daddy and Emmy Lou and Becky and Peter and see what they are doing to each other."

Quietly we went through the house and to our surprise found Peter in bed with Becky in one bedroom while master daddy had Emmy Lou captive in the other one. Neither bedroom door was closed so we could see what was going on in each room.

Becky was flat on her back while Peter hovered over her ramming his massive cock in and out like a piston. Becky was hollering at him "Give me that fucking prick of yours you cocksman. I want you to fill my fucking cunt up so I am leaking your pollen all night long tonight. Now fuck me harder."

Peter kept ramming her cunt with his cock until suddenly, he arched his back and shoved it all the way inside Becky's cunt. We saw him spasm about six or seven times then stay hovered over Becky on his hands with his cock buried deep insiide her cunt.

"Oh you big motherfucker." Becky cried. "You shot so much semen in me I will be leaking for days. Now keep your fucking piece of meat inside me until I tell you to take it out. Then I'm going to put it in my mouth and suck the juices off of it and swallow them."

I nudged Velma and she got Margie and Herbs attention and we went to find master daddy and Emmy Lou. We had to look for a couple of minutes until we found them in the den.

We couldn't believe what we were looking at. Emmy Lou was wearing her gold cut out bra, gold eight strap garter belt, dusky gray colored stockings with a brown Manhattan heel. She was kneeling on a mattress on a table about three feet tall with her legs shackled to the table and spread wide apart. Her forearms were on a strip of wood on each side of the table and her wrists were shackled to the table legs. Master daddy was standing behind her with a strap in his hand. He was wearing his black eight strap garter belt, sheer black full fashioned stockings and two inch sling back heels. As we watched in dismay, he flicked the strap and snapped her ass with it. She cried out in agony. Master daddy must have put some weights through her nipples because they were hanging way down toward the mattress and were swinging back and forth.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers