Stepmom and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers

In the meantime, Jewel, who was sitting next to me, had her hand on my left leg and was slowly moving it up my leg. I knew she wanted to feel my cock again and would actually would have gotten down under the table and sucked me off if she thought she could have done it without being missed. She finally reached her goal and stroked it through my knickers. I thought I was going to explode, but managed to control my emotions and not shoot into my knickers.

A few minutes later Barbara returned to the table with the "lady" who had asked her to go to the restroom with her. I could see a damp spot on her blouse and another one on her red hair, but other than that Barbara seemed happy. The "lady" thanked Barbara and left. Jewel wanted to know what had happened and Barbara told us that when they got to the ladies room and went into the stall, she had been told to sit down and the "lady" stood in front of her and pulled her dress up revelaing a very long and fat cock. "She" proceeded to have Barbara fondle it and then told Barbara to suck "her" off. Barbara said the guy was so horny it only took him a minute to shoot his load into her mouth, but he had gotten a spot on her dress and then splattered a drop on her hair. He told Barbara to suck him dry, put his cock back inside his panties, and then they returned to the table.

Barbara simply said it was an OK cock.

A man whom daddy obviously knew came up and asked him to go to the bar with him. As father left, Velma, who had already consumed three martinis, told me to come with her. We headed for the ladies room and when we got inside the stall, Velma sat down on the toilet, lifted my skirt and pulled my knickers down to my knees. As she did so, I suddenly heard a hissing sound followed by a cascade of water hitting the toilet bowl. She then grabbed my now semi erect prick and skinned it back and stuffed it in her mouth, sucking on it very hard. I couldn't believe it. Here was my quiet, unassuming stepmother again playing with her stepson's cock while sitting on the toilet and letting him hear her pee. She kept sucking and finally let go of my cock with her mouth and took her hand and began skinning my foreskin over the end of my cock and then back again.

I told her I was about to shoot my load and she jumped up off the toilet, told me to sit down on it and impaled herself on my turgid cock."Fuck me good with that long fucking cock of yours." she squealed. "I need your semen in my cunt along with your daddy's so we can make a baby. I want to get knocked up tonite and I want it to be you or your daddy who impregnates me." she said.

Unable to contain myself any longer I rammed my prick far up inside her very wet slippery cunt and blasted a huge load of semen inside her cunt.

Velma wiggled and squirmed while sitting on my cock and ground her cunt down on me as far as she possibly could. Finally her ecstacy subsided, she removed her bikini panties, wadded them up into a small bundle, and as she got off of my cock, stuffed the panties up inside her gaping cunt.

"I need to keep all of that good hot semen inside my cunt. I don't want to lose any of it because there are millions of sperm in it and I only need one to reach my egg and fertilize it. I want you or your daddy's baby inside me." she said.

She had me stand up and she squatted down and took my dripping cock in her mouth and sucked me off good and clean, then pulled my foreskin back over the head of my prick and pulled my knickers back up around my waist.

"OK, we need to get back to the table for dinner and after that I need another martini." she said so we left the ladies room and went back to our table. When we got back only Barbara and Jewel were still there. Bob had gone someplace and daddy apparently was not back yet with his friend. We asked Jewel where Bob had gone to and she repleied that an "old friend" had come by and asked him to go the bar for a drink. Jewel once again put her hand on my leg and ran it up over my knickers trying to feel my cock. Velma told Barbara that she needed another martini and asked her if she would like another one. Barbara replied that "Yes, she would like at least one more and hoped dinner was going to be served soon as she was hungry." So they got up and headed for the bar.

They had no sooner left than daddy and "male" friend arrived back at the table and daddy gave his friend a nice kiss and told "him" they should get together a bit more often. I asked daddy who his friend was and he told me it was Miss Davis. She had seen us come in and needed someone to fuck her. Knowing daddy, she decided he was to be the one for the evening, so daddy told us he had given her a huge fucking. He said "Since you couldn't see her legs, you need to know she has both very hairy armpits and very hairy legs as well as a hairy cunt. She stroked my cock till it got nice and hard then I gave her a very good fucking and filled her cunt up with a huge load of semen. I asked her if she wasn't afraid of getting knocked up by me and she said it would be a privilege if I did so."

Suddenly Bob and his friend returned and Bob had a huge smile on his face. He introduced his friend as "Gene", but it was really "Jean" and thanked him for the drink. When "Jean" left, Bob told us he had gone into the men's room with "Gene" and she had sat on the toilet seat and pulled Bob's knickers down to his knees and proceeded to suck his cock until he came in her mouth. Then she cleaned his cock off and pulled his knickers back up and brought him back to our table.

Just then, Barbara and Velma returned from getting their drinks and the lights blinked as a reminder that dinner was going to be served. I could tell they had been up to some mischief and I am thinking that Velma probably ate Barbara's cunt out after another martini and before dinner. So dinner was served and we had a carafe of very good wine with dinner and I could see Velma and Jewel were beginning to get a little tipsy from all the alcohol. Velma whispered to me during dinner that she was sure everyone would love the show and to pay special attention to the female. It was obvious that she, daddy, Bob, and Jewel had been here before.

Plates were cleared and an announcement was made that the program would begin in ten minutes so refresh your drinks, use the restrooms, or go outside and smoke because when the program began no one would be allowed to go anyplace.

Jewel had her hand back on my thigh again and I told her she could play with me later but I wanted to watch the show. She continued her quest for my cock, finally getting her hand up high enough to reach it. Of course I immediately got an erection and she wanted to crawl under the table, take my knickers down and suck my prick. I let her know that she couldn't do that now and to watch the show.

End of Part 1. To be continued

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers