Stepmom Sent Back to School Ch. 04

Story Info
The rest of the story.
1.5k words
4.03
11.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four: "The Rest of the Story"

It was the morning of graduation, a Saturday. Silva was upstairs getting ready for the day. Jessie and Jenny were seated at the dining table.

Jessie says, "I'm so proud of you Mom. You did it! And you're at the up of your class."

Jenny smiled.

Jessie goes on, "I've been thinking about the future."

"Oh, this should be good."

"Stop that, I'm serious." She goes on, "I have some news for you." She hands Jenny a brochure about the college, and says, "You're enrolled in college, Silva helped me."

"What? College? I don't want to go back to college. I all ready went to college."

"Yes, you did. As Jenny, Jessie hasn't been. We went over this once before, I can't go now. You have to. You can get a better degree, you'll do better than before. And, you can put aside Jessie the schoolgirl and become Jessie the college girl. Wouldn't you like that?"

"I guess so. But 4 more years of school."

"But, you're a good student now. I'll bet you can finish in three."

"How are we going to afford college?"

"That's the best part. Silva arranged for you to get a full scholarship. Well, it was your grades and test scores mainly, but she helped."

"Really? A full scholarship? Wow!"

Jessie goes on, "And I thought we would move to a bigger place. One big enough for all of us. I have a place picked out. We'll go by the place tomorrow so you can see it."

"Us? You mean Miss Barnes will move in with us?"

"Yes and why not. She practically has all ready. And, we'll have new neighbors, who will not know us at all."

"Does that mean no more treating me like a teen?"

"Yes, in front of anyone else. But, could we still play?"

Jenny smiles, "Yes."

Jessie then says, "Oh, I haven't told you yet. I got that promotion I was hoping for. It's more responsibly but I got a 30% raise and a large bonus."

"That's great mom. I'm so proud of you."

Silva walks up to them and says, "So, it's the big day. Congratulations!"

"Thank you."

"How did she take the news about college?"

"In her usual sweet way."

"You mean she fought the idea."

"Only for a minute."

Jenny says, "Thank you Miss Barnes."

"Jessie, you're an adult now. Call me Silva."

"All right. Do you think I could finish in three years?"

"Yes, if you work very hard."

The Graduation Ceremony is at 6pm and after, they celebrate at a restaurant.

The next day, they meet the girls, who also graduated, for lunch. Rita and Sarah are going away to college but Carrie will be going to the local college with Jenny. After lunch, Jessie, Silva and Jenny go to the Condo that they are going to move to.

It is a Townhouse, a large Townhouse, with four bedrooms and three baths. It has a large Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, a deck off the Master Bedroom and a patio. And the complex has a large swimming pool and tennis courts. It is a wonderful place to live. The three love it, and they plan to move in to it in a month. Jenny found a job for the summer and college starts in late August.

Later on that day, Jessie asks Silva to sit with her, and asks Jenny to go upstairs to her room.

Silva asks, "What is it Jenny. Is there something wrong?"

Jessie takes a breath and says with tears in her eyes, "I have to tell you the truth about Jessie and me. You probably will think bad of me and will leave and not return."

"Oh, no. I won't leave you. I love you. What is it? Tell me?"

Jessie swallows and says, "My name is Jessie, I am actually 19 years old and she is Jenny, my 26 year old Step Mom."

Silva did not say anything at first, "You switched? Why? How could you do that to your Stepmom?"

Jessie explained, "It began as a mix up. We had just moved here a few days earlier. We knew no one. I went on Thursday and registered, but the system was down so it wasn't completed. But I didn't go on Friday or Monday. That night we made a bet and she lost. The bet was the loser had to wear whatever the winner wanted them to wear all day."

She continued, "Tuesday morning I laid out my school uniform for Mom to wear, knowing she would stay inside and not be seen. And I put her hair in pig tails. That day, I had an interview at Wayne Fellows Marketing Corporation internship, where I am now, and I left, wearing one of Mom's business suits. I also took her DL with me and left my DL on the table. Well, that morning, two uniformed Security women came to the door looking for "Jessie Miller." And found what appeared to be "Jessie" and took her to school. Where the registration process was completed. Mom was finger printed and her photo taken, and she was given an Id."

Jessie finishes, "My interview went so well I was offered a full time position. Now, after my father died, we were struggling. Mom could only fine part-time jobs, life was hard. Here, I have an opportunity to make a good living for us. I did not want to give that up. So, I convinced Mom to stay in the role of "Jessie and schoolgirl."

Silva says, "But the cost, think of the cost. And the way you treated her."

"I know."

Silva stood up, "I better leave and think about this."

She walked to the door and was about to open it when Jenny spoke up. Neither one had noticed Jenny had been sitting on the stairs listening.

She walked to Jenny, stood by her and said, "It was my decision too Silva. Not just Jessie's. Yes, the power of adulthood went to her head. She thought she had to keep me in the role to make it work, and she was probably right to do so. If I had made a mistake, all would have been lost. Yes, there were times when I thought I would lose myself but, in truth, I am stronger now than I was before."

And she continues, "And I have Jessie to thank for that. My husband, shortly before the accident, told me "if anything happens to me, listen to Jessie. Trust her." and I always have and always will. Silva, look at us now. Jessie is doing great at work, she just got another promotion and makes good money. Yes, it was hard but I, for one, am glad it happened."

Jenny went on, "And think, if you two had met as Teacher/Student, you would not be here now. You never would have gotten involved. And you two are so good together, that alone has made it worth it."

Silva stood there for a moment, then said, "And you are willing to maintain this Role through college?"

"Yes."

Silva walked back to the sofa, sat down and said, "This is the most incredible thing I have ever heard. So much makes sense now."

She looks at both of them and realizes just how much she loves them both.

She says, "What do I call you both now?"

And they all hugged.

Jessie said, "I wanted to tell you about it so many times but I did not want to take a chance before her graduation, please forgive me."

It was decided that between them, they would be their real names; only at work and college would they be in their Roles.

In a month, the three moved into the new place. Jenny worked a job through the summer and started college in late August. And after 3 years, on an accelerated program, Jenny graduated and got a good paying job. Jenny and Carrie had stayed close, and occasionally went out with each other, and grew to love each. Carrie soon started to stay more and more at the Townhouse. When Carrie graduated 6 months later, she moved in with Jenny. But, before she did, on a Saturday morning, Jenny told Carrie the truth about her and Jessie. Carrie listened and was shocked and left the Townhouse. Jenny was crying and Jessie and Silva tried to comfort her.

Several hours later, Carrie returned and said, "So you are really 29 now?"

"Yes, I wanted to tell you for so long. I'm so sorry."

Carrie looked at Jenny, then at Jessie and finally at Silva, and said, "I love you Jenny."

And she hugged her. Carrie moved in the next day.

Jessie and Jenny have their names changed by the court. They are still the wrong age, but at least they have their own names back. And, Jessie and Jenny, go back to Jessie the step daughter and Jenny the mother. Silva stays a teacher, a very good one. Carrie joins the staff as a teacher and works alongside Silva at the school.

Jenny gets a great job with good pay at a research center. Jessie continues to well at Wayne Fellows Marketing Corporation. The four women stay together as a family. While none of them are true lesbians, and they do all date men on occasion, because they all like men to fuck, their motto is "Cock is great but pussy is better."