Stepmommy Peeing Ch. 02

Story Info
He catches stepmom.
4.2k words
4.02
75.8k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

I never realized what a cocksman my father was until after my mother passed away. I always thought of him as a pretty straight guy who looked at other women but "didn't touch". Of course I knew he had a pretty nice uncut cock that was about six inches long when it was flaccid. All my thoughts proved wrong in a hurry.

First of all, he began fucking his mother in law who lived with us. Agnes was sixty four and she liked her alcohol. It was not uncommon for her to get drunk and be that way for a couple of days. Father told her she could continue to live with us and run the household as long as she stayed sober. In return, he informed her she was going to be his whore and he would bed with her. Agnes agreed and they began fucking on a regular basis. Father also began buying some nice clothes for Agnes so she could dress better than she had been.

Fathers business sometimes took him to a very large midwestern city where I found out he had a couple of other women he was also bedding. One of them lived on the south side of the city and was close to a major league ballpark. She had very black hair and did not shave either her armpits or her legs. Both her pits and legs had a large mass of black hair growing on them. In the spring and summer if the ball club was in town on the weekends I could go watch them play while father and Lil played with each other.

Lil liked to wear black lingerie. I found out while peeking in her clothes hamper and found a pair of nice lace black panties and a black bra. It was obvious she had worn the panties while she was fucking father because there were semen stains in the crotch of them and it could only have come from him.They had dried nice and white and were clearly visisble. She also like to wear very sheer dark brown or black full fashioned stockings. A tall lady with slender legs she obviously had to wear "long" size hose. Lil wasn't particularly attractive, but I guess father found her to be conversant and a good fuck, so he dated her for awhile.

I caught them up short one Sunday afternoon because the ball game got over earlier than usual and when I went back to her home I couldn't find them right away. I finally heard sounds coming from her bedroom and could hear father say "You long legged bitch. You just like my fucking uncut prick fucking your hairy cunt don't you? I'll stick it right up into your fucking cervix and you'll find yourself floating in semen."

Lil replied "Yes. I love your big uncut cock and I want you to just fill my cunt with your love juice. I want to let it leak out into the pair of black directoire knickers I'm going to put on for you when we are finished. You also know I adore dressing up for you with my cut out bras, long black stockings, black garter belts, and high heel shoes. I not only love your fucking uncut cock but love it when you nurse on my teats."

I backed away and went out onto the front porch. When I thought they might be finished I went back inside the house. They were just coming into the living room when I went inside.

"How was the ball game?" father asked.

"It was fine. I saw a couple of really long home runs and had a good time." I replied. I looked at Lil's legs and could see the matted hair under her dark brown stockings. She had a black forest on her legs. She looked like the cat that ate the canary and I could see she was infatuated with my father. I'm certain that father gave here a very good fucking.

We headed for our home a hundred miles west of the city. I didn't want to pry so I didn't ask father if he was in love with Lil. We got home about ten o'clock and Agnes was up waiting for us. "I presume you had a good time." she said. I told her I did because I got to watch a couple of good baseball games. "And how about you Mac? Did you have a good time too?"

I could see the look in Agnes's eyes that she was probably going to want father to fuck her tonite, so I excused my self and went up to my room. A little while later I crept downstairs and listened outside fathers bedroom door. I heard them talking so I listened quietly to see what the tone of the conversation was about.

"Listen you motherfucker, I want that long cock of yours fucking my pussy. Agnes said. I've been here all by myself all weekend while you were cavorting around with that black haired whore in the city and probably screwing her to the bedpost. Now fuck this old cunt like you did her."

I heard father tell her "Just take my cock in your mouth and get it good and hard then I'll stick in your cunt so far you'll think it is in your mouth. Do you want me to put a rubber on before I fuck you?"

Agnes replied "I don't want your cock in me with a rubber on it. I want all your hot semen in my cunt to make it good and wet. Now I have to piss, so come out on the porch and help me."

I quickly moved to the living room and watched as they came out of the bedroom and moved toward the side porch. Father saw me and motioned for me to follow them outside. Agnes was dressed in a black garter girdle with eight long straps, dark brown very sheer nylon stockings, sling back heels and a black cut out bra with her long nipples sticking out of the cups like being ready to be suckled. She no more than got out onto the porch than she spread her legs apart, squatted down, pulled her inner lips open and proceeded to begin spraying a stream of pee that started going down both of her legs. "Oh fuck" she said. "My fucking stockings are getting soaked. I'll have to take them off when I get back in the house."

We all went back into the house and father sat Agnes on the bed and unhooked her stockings from the garters and peeled them down her legs. He told me to get a washcloth a towel and some warm water so I could wash them for her. When I finished I squatted there and was looking right at her gray haired cunt with her long inner lips extended down past her outer lips by an inch.

Suddenl she pulled her inner lips open and said "Why don't you just stick your tongue in my cunt like your father does? He likes to eat my pussy and you are old enough now to understand what sex is all about. After all, you're almost twenty."

I moved in closer and saw she had spread open enough that I could not only see here cunt but could also see her gaping pee hole. I decided to find her clit and suck on it first, then move down and see if I could stick the tip of my tongue on her peehole. She wiggled and squirmed when I sucked on her clit and I quickly brought her to an orgaasm.

"Christ do you know how to suck a clit. Where did you learn that from?" she asked.

I didn't answer her. I just moved my tongue down to her big peehole and started trying to wedge my tongue inside. Suddenly I felt something warm on my tongue and a slight salty taste and I knew Agnes had dribbled piss on my tongue. I just stuck my mouth over her peehole and sucked on it, getting another little drink of piss from her.

She writhed as I sucked and I suddenly found myself in a position where she was having a huge orgasm.

"Get up on the bed, both of you, and one of you can fuck me and the other one can nurse on my teats. I need a good fucking and a good sucking." she said.

Father got on the bed after dropping his clothing. I was fascinated by how long his cock was and the upward curve it had to it. Not only was he uncut but his cock was curved like a scimitar. He must have been at least eight inches long when he was hard and his foreskin was still covering most of his cock.

"You fuck her first, I'll nurse her big teats. After you come inside her, I'll give her a second load while she sucks your cock nice and clean." I said.

With that he slammed his long cock into her wide open cunt and as he did so Agnes just screamed. He must have really shoved his cock all the way up her cunt because she ooohed and aaahed while he had it buried inside her. I was sucking one of her teats and I saw her wrap her nylon clad legs around his waist to keep the full length of his cock inside her cunt. I switched to the other teat and clamped my mouth on the long nipple. That was the nice thing about Agnes's teats. When you nursed her you didn't have to look for the nipples. They were long and waiting for your mouth. As I was nursing I happened to notice the enormous growth of gray hair under her armpits. It was obvious she had not shaved them for a considerable length of time. I took my hand and smoothed the hair under one pit out and saw it was a rather luxurious growth.

All of a sudden father stiffened and with his cock still buried deep inside her cunt he arched his back. I knew right away that he had just filled her cunt with a load of semen. Agnes just kept her legs around his waist as if to not let him escape and lose some of the wet sticky juice he had just supplied her with. His cock must have begun to shrivel up and he withdrew it all covered with his semen and her juices. I let go of her nipple and Agnes said "Get your wet, sticky cock up here so I can clean it off and nible your foreskin."

Father got off Agnes and I moved down to where I could see her glistening wet cunt lips. I also noticed that her belly was cleanly shaven down to where the cleft of her cunt began. At that point her huge growth of gray hair covered the slit and went all the way down her thighs, so it became immediately clear that she was not shaving her legs either. I looked down at her stocking covered thighs and legs and could see her hair clearly matted down by her stockings.

"What are you looking at?" she asked me. "I want that long hard cock of yours stuck up in my cunt too, so slide it in while I suck your fathers cock clean." My cock was as hard as that of a stallion before mounting a mare and as Agnes spread her lips open I could clearly see her enormously large peehole and very wet matted pubic hair. It was matted because it was soaked with remnants of fathers load of semen. I simply moved forward and slid it into her sopping wet cunt, going all the way to her cervix on the first thrust.

She cleaned fathers cock and he begn suckling her teats. I thrust my cock into her cunt about three times and burst forth with a load of semen that would surely impregnate her if she was of childbearing years. I let my cock shrink to its normal size before I withdrew it from her cunt, wiping it on the tops of her dark stockings as I did so, where it left a stringy mess of semen.

The shit hit the fan two weeks later when father was out of state on business. Agnes got absolutely stone assed drunk and stayed that way for two days. I don't know where she got her booze from because I didn't see a taxi or anyone else bringing anything to the house. However, the following Monday, she was packed up and banished from our house for good. So ended the saga of my maternal side.

Meanwhile, things with the two ladies from the city had also cooled down when late in the summer entered Velma. Velma worked at the same place father did and was in her late thities and never been married. Not gorgeous,but attractive, a petite lady who dressed nicely and wore a little makeup.

Father began courting her and within a couple of months he would let me know he might not be home a particular night. I presumed he was bedding with her although in the early 1950's this wasn't customary for a couple, engaged or not. However, when you are consenting adults and are cautious about it, perhaps tongues didn't wag as much as I thought they would.

He and Velma got married early in February and honeymooned in "The Big Easy" during Mardi Gras. I'm sure they had a great old time and may have been "worn out" after a two week honeymoon down there. She was a very good stepmother and fulfilled the needs of the household. I could tell they were very much in love, even though this was fathers second marriage while it was her first. When father would come home from work in the late afternoon,they would convene in the kitchen eating area which then became "off limits" to the rest of the family. If you knocked on the door, the answer was "we are busy right now." and you waited until the door opened.

They both had a taste for martinis so I presume it was cocktail and cigarette time, but there could have been other "things" going on. Velma always dressed nicely for father and that meant she wore stockings and a dress or skirt and blouse around the house.

I had seen the inside of her lingerie drawer and while she didn't have a need to wear a girdle, she had several of them in her drawer. She was also on the petite size in terms of breast size and was only a thirty six A cup. Father loved buying panties and stockings for her so she had a ample stock of those in her drawer.

Early in the fall father was back bowling with his team and Velma kept score because she couldn't bowl due to an auditory problem. I was still using my big upright floor tent to spend weekend nights sleeping outdoors. It was a clear moonlit night and I had been reading when I heard our car enter the gravel driveway and drive to the rear of the house in front of the garage.

We owned a large two story house with one bathroom which was on the second floor. Father and Velma's bedroom was on the first floor right under the bathroom. There was a sidewalk from the driveway to the house at the back door and you passed by their bedroom to enter the house.

When the car stopped I heard Velma holler to father "I have to piss so badly I don't think I can get upstairs to the bathroom. I just have to go now."

Father said "Get out of the car, pull your skirt and slip up and pull your panties down and squat down alongside the house and piss. It will go on the sidealk and run down onto the grass."

Velma said "I don't have any panties on now. I was going to the womens room before we left the lodge and I had to pee so badly I dribbled in them and got them a little bit wet. I shouldn't have had that last martini. I was alright until then."

By this time I had opened one of the side windows on my tent and was watching to see what she did. To my utter amazement, she hiked her skirt and slip up to her waist, squatted down against the house and was pissing before she got completely down.I could see she clearly was wearing brown stockings and a black open bottom girdle. I could also see her stream spraying out in front of her, hardly even touching the sidewalk it had such force behind it.

"Big daddy,get over here." she cried. "I need your cock in my mouth. I'm fucking drunk. I knew I shouldn't have had that fourth martini, but everybody else was drinking. I'm pissing on my stockings darling. They're going to get all wet and mommy needs your big cock in her mouth right now."

Father went over, unzipping his trousers as he did. When he got over by her he stood to the side so he didn't get pissed on and she pulled his cock out of his boxers. It wasn't totally erect, but it was getting there. She just engulfed it in her mouth and began sucking on it.

He said "You're one horny little bitch tonite. What the fuck has gotten into you? I can't believe your this horny Velma."

She replied "Just let me finish pissing then we are going into the bedroom and you're going to fuck my brains out. I can't wait to get your big long cock in my itchy pussy. I'm so fucking horny it isn't even funny."

With that, she let go of his now erect cock and stood up, holding her skirt and slip up around her waist. I got a nice view of her belly and legs from the waist on down and I could see she had plenty of hair on her belly and cunt. She took his cock and led him into the house.

I quietly unzipped the front of my tent just enough to let me get outside. I slowly made my way up to the sidewalk to outside their bedroom. I could see the trail of pee she had left as it went from the house to the edge of the sidewalk.

The light in their bedroom went on and because the window shade wasn't pulled all the way down I could see inside. I heard her say "Get your fucking clothes off lover. I need all of that long uncut prick of yours in my wet cunt." With that, Velma dropped her skirt and half slip onto the floor, pulled her sweater over her head and threw it down and left her black bra on. As soon as she pulled her sweater off I could see her nipples since it was an open cup bra.I could also clearly see her very lush growth of pubic hair on her belly and cunt lips. It was a very nice brown color and there was plenty of it.

Daddy dropped his trousers and boxers and threw his shirt and T shirt off. His cock was standing at attention and his foreskin was not fully retracted. Velma proceeded to lie down on the bed and said "Give me all that cock with one stroke. My cunt is on fire and I need you to put it out now. Now get in bed and fuck me." With that she raised her stocking clad legs in the air and opened her cunt lips with her hands.

Daddy kneeled in front of her and took his cock in his hand and aimed it at her cunt. With a single thrust he was totally immersed inside her hairy pussy. Velma moaned a little bit as the cock hit the top of her vagina, but quickly thrust her stocking clad legs around daddy's back and immobiized him. Daddy just kept his cock firmly planted inside of her as she began to wiggle and moan in pleasure. Velma kept adjusting her legs to get a tighter grip on daddy to keep his cock buried inside her.

Suddenly she arched her back and cried out "You great big motherfucking motherfucker. Keep that big motherfucking cock of yours buried in my cunt. It feels so good and I can't get enough of it. You're making me come all over the place."

Daddy just kept his cock firly in place until suddenly he arched his back and told her "You horny fucking cunt. I'm going to splash a super sized load of semen inside your fucking cunt. I hope there are lots of nice sperm in it so I get you pregnant." With that he unleashed a load and buried his cock in her cunt again.

I watched intently as father continued to keep his cock buried in Velmas cunt. She wiggled and squirmed as she enjoyed him fucking her. Finally, he arose and she took his cock in her hand and guided it up to her mouth and said "I want to lick your semen and my juices off that fine peter of yours. You have given me the fucking of my life darling. I don't know what caused me to get so horny tonite, but I just needed a huge fucking."

With that, she stuck his now shriveling cock in her mouth and proceeded to lick and suck him clean.

Finally Velma said "Mac, I'm sleeping in my girdle and stockings tonite. You can either put my wet panties back on me or get that brand new pair of black directoire knickers you just gave me and put them on me. Either way,I am not wiping my cunt and I'm going to let all of your semen drip out into the crotch of whatever you put on me."

Father got out of the bed and went over to Velma's dresser drawer and looked until he found her new knickers. Carefully he unfolded them and went over to the bed with them in his hands.

Velma said "Before you put those on me darling, I have to piss again. Before I piss though why don't you get my wet panties out of my purse and I'll stuff them into my cunt while I'm pissing so your semen doesn't leak out of me while I'm pissing." She took the panties from father and stuffed them into her vagina. "Now I can piss without all that wonderful semen leaking out of me. Now go get the chamberpot so I can squat over it while you hold it for me darling."

Father got the chamberpot and as Velma stood up and spread her legs wide apart, he held the potty underneath her. The piss came quickly and a strong stream followed. I could see it as it splashed into the bottom of the pot causing it to splash upward. She must have really had to piss again. Those martinis she was talking about must have gone right through her. She completed her pissing and father took the chamberpot and put it on the stairway. Velma took her wet panties out of her cunt, looked at them and said "I guess you did shoot a huge load in me. There is already semen leaking out of my pussy. Look at what is on my panties." With that, she proceeded to step into her directoire knickers, pulled them up so the bottom of them was just covering her stocking tops. Then she put on a sheer white nightgown and crawled into bed.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers
12