Stepmom's Bargain Ch. 1

Story Info
Busty nurse makes stepson an offer he can't refuse.
1k words
4.28
326.9k
93
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking of taking up motorcycle racing as a career and was earning a good wage already as an amateur racer when *boom* everything went good-bye. I was in fourth place and drawing on third place when someone bumped my tire on a corner and threw me out of control.

When I woke up I was being wheeled away from the ambulance into the hospital and then I passed out again. I awoke again sometime later in a hospital room alone, with both arms in casts from the elbow down, and a terrible ache all over. Eventually a nurse came in, and when she saw that I was awake she checked on my IV and left. A little while later my stepmom came in and leaned over me, kissing me gently. I had given her a hell of a scare.

My injuries weren't severe, actually I was quite lucky as the doctor had said. I could probably recover to race again in a few months. My eyes lit up at the news, but my stepmom frowned deeply and told me to get some rest. My stepmom was in her late 30's black hair with a touch of gray, nice body, full breasts, slender hips, big nipples... you notice alot about people when you're laying around in a hospital bed. I was in the hospital for several weeks being tended by a number of nurses, some hot, some not, and no way to relieve myself of the sexual tension that seeing down shirts and upskirts brought.

Time and time again my stepmom would tend me on her shift, sending all of the other nurses away. I had just had a spongebath before she came in one night and I was hard as a rock underneath the gown. She bent over the bed to tuck the sheet back underneath the mattress and her breasts rested heavily on my boner, which twitched with a life of its own as she moved.

I tried unsuccessfully to stifle a moan, closing my eyes to the sight of her bent over across me. I had never thought of my stepmom in a sexual way before, but I had noticed so many little things about her body over the last week or so that I was turned on just by her being in the room with me. I opened my eyes and she was looking at me with a smile on her face, "Looks like someone needs some attention." She reached down and stroked my cock through the covers, I jumped. She turned and shut the door quietly after checking the hallway first, "Let's see what nurse can do for the patient tonight."

She drew back the sheet and slid her hand up underneath my gown to take hold of my hardon and give it a squeeze. I closed my eyes and groaned. She began to pump me slowly in her fist, "Does that feel good?" I nodded, enjoying the sensation. She worked my dick slowly and expertly and I was soon lost in her ability to stroke a cock. I watched as she pulled the gown to the side and noted with an exaggerated pout, "you're oozing all over the place, I bet it's been sooo long since you've gotten off. And I don't have a towel to clean you up with. Do you want me to go get one?"

"No. Don't you dare stop." I groaned.

"Then what should I do?" She went on, acting out what seemed to be a role, "i could put it in my mouth..."

"Yes! Oh, hell yes! Suck it. Suck my cock. Please." I pleaded. I could see her nipples poking out even through her starched white nurses uniform. She bent over and sucked the head up into her mouth right away. I felt her tongue sliding all around the tip and her mouth came up long enough to lick my precum off of her fingers while she pumped my dick, but then she slid me right back inside her hot, wet mouth. She removed her hand and slid up and down half the length of my cock picking up the pace. I was biting my lip trying not to moan out loud. I was going to shoot off in my mom's mouth. The sensation was incredible. Her mouth formed a tight suction wrapped around my dick pulling the cum from my balls in ever deeper mouth-pumps. She took all of me inside and I felt her moan as she slowed the pace again.

I couldn't believe it was happening. The sight of this hot woman sucking contently on the length of my dick was more than I could stand. My cock swelled as I began to feel my cum rise rapidly. She moaned in expectation as I grunted, "I'm gonna cuuuummm." And then I did, about a quart that first shot, it seemed. My stepmom's head rose up to the one-third mark of my cock and slowly bobbed up and down, using her tongue as I shot off into her mouth again and again. She kept a good slow pace pumping the base of my shaft with her hand and working the top with her mouth until I stopped shooting and throbbing in her mouth. Then she slowly went back down to the base, pausing to barely bob there with her nose resting against my stomach for a minute. When she started back up she doubled the suction and I rewarded her with the last shot of cum I had in my balls.

"Wow. That was incredible." I gasped as she sat up to look at me. She covered me back up and poured herself a glass of water, which she used to rinse her mouth out, swallowing the water like wine. She then leaned over me and kissed my cheek, "I will make you a deal. You give up racing and try another line of work, at least temporarily, and I'll take you home and take care of your little monster all of the time." I didn't know what to say, I just looked at her. She, kissed my forehead and whispered, "Just think about it until my next shift, okay?"

Actually I wasn't sure what to think. I love racing, but it had almost killed me. On the other hand I had never had a woman get me off that good, especially not with just a blowjob. I drifted off to sleep weighing the two...