Stepmom's Dirty Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the opportunity we have been waiting for, isn't it?"

"Yes for me to earn the dubious title of mother-fucker."

They laughed and Charlotte took his hand and swung around to him, pressing her chest into him and holding out her lips to be kissed.

They went into the cabana where they were two sun loungers were lashed together.

She stood ready to lock the door and said lightly, "Are you sure this is what you want? You still have time to opt out of having sex with me and there would be no hard feelings from me. The law in this State relating to incest makes it illegal for you to have sex with me and we could be punished with jail terms."

"I'm fine with that; all we have to do is to avoid being caught. Come over here and fuck."

They began undressing each other and Charlotte took his erection into her hand tenderly and they kissed until their tongues touched and then it was all on.

They finished shedding clothes and got on to the comfortable loungers. Immediately Charlotte had her tongue probing her stepson's mouth and he had one, two and then three fingers wriggling around in her pussy.

Within a minute she'd leaked over his fingers,

They pulled apart slightly and she smiled at him sadly and said, "Your father would never forgive you for fucking me."

Too late she realized her mistake, having been heated up and more than ready for a controlled introduction of her stepson's dick to her vagina. She saw his eyes hood and immediately knew there would be no exhilarating fuck.

"I'm sorry, I didn't intend this to finish this way."

"It's okay," Cuff sighed and kissed her eyes softly.

"You're a great woman and dad is incredibly lucky to have you. I knew all along and tried not to admit it that I should not attempt to experience you carnally."

Charlotte sat up and cupped a breast fondly.

"Are we ceasing now or would you like me to suck you off."

"I'd like that, very much obviously, but no let's pull away while we are both emotionally sane."

Cuff kissed her softly on the cheek, in the approved manner that a stepson should kiss his stepmom.

"Have we sinned?"

She smiled and said undoubtedly but added in her view it would be at the lower end of the scale.

"Cuff please leave me now to allow me to deal with my emotional thoughts that have been running wild."

"Okay come out in ten minutes and be then I will have set up lunch in the shade beside the pool. I'd like us to both remain nude since we crossed over the threshold of propriety in that respect."

"Very well and I'll enjoy the freedom in being unclothed and knowing we now have established absolute boundaries."

"I think some of my father's mentality has rubbed off on you Charlotte."

They laughed and she reached out and held his hand until he gently moved away.

Two hours later the shoppers arrived back.

Edward was happy because his laptop had been fixed and tested. Cuff said his mom had gone upstairs after lunch and probably was asleep.

Cuff helped the women carry supplies to the kitchen.

He took the opportunity when alone to ask Helma was Odette free or did she have work to do.

"Her next job is to prepare dinner in about three hours."

"Will it be okay if I invite her to swim with me?"

"Yes of course and why don't you take her into the cabana. She's restless and that probably means she's feeling sexy."

Odette appeared minutes later in her swimsuit.

"Mom said you wish to have sex with me."

She looked down and saw the front of Cuff's swimsuit begin to tent.

"Ooh you randy guy," she giggled, taking his hand.

"Come on lets jump into the pool for a quick cooling off and then into the cabana. I'm in the mood to be put through the hoops. There are condoms and if you are into anal there is a tube of appropriate lubrication in the bottom drawer of the dresser in the room."

Cuff's concern that he might be at risk of developing blue balls lifted.

In the cabana the long-haired brunette with cute tits and wide hips pulled the lean Cuff in need of a shave into an embrace and they kissed heavily and their passion showed evidence of rising.

They took a short breather to undress.

"God we had a boring time with your father today; how can you bear to live with him?"

"Here's an academic through and through Odette and they have pride in their status. If you took the trouble to get to know him you might find he's not as dry as you might think and if you listen well you might realize you are at a font of massive knowledge."

"Oh Cuff please don't become a dry-balls like him."

"That's unlikely as one of my interests is chasing pussy."

She giggled and looked at his now exposed dick and licked her lips.

"Odette I've been meaning to ask, what our mothers do in here; they are now slipping in here most days and take a long time about it?"

Odette said she had not discussed that with her mom but assumed they did what women do when they go into retreat together. They would kiss deeply and lovingly and give long and slow attention to licking pussies and assholes."

Cuff was shocked.

"Um has my mom said anything about her past?"

"No nothing. Why do you ask?

"Nothing really... oh she graduated with a degree in nutrition and food management."

"Omigod, we should have been told. She probably thinks we are serving rubbish."

"I don't think she believes that. Mom has sung your praises over our meals and she's not one to give compliments lightly. Actually she told me your mother was an innovative chef."

"Wow."

"Um isn't it about time I was sliding into pussy?"

"Oh yeah and here are condoms," Odette said returning from the dresser. She dropped on to her back and spread her legs wide and drew them back to rest the heels beside her head.

"Which hole," he joked rolling on the membrane.

"Either one, it's your choice," and he could see she was serious.

"We'll leave your fat butt till later."

"Asshole," she smiled.

As the summer days trickled by Charlotte spent more and more of her afternoons proof-reading his husband's textbook rewriting production leaving her son and his girlfriend to laze around the pool, swim and disappear into the cabana a where occasionally they were joined by Odette's mother.

Once Cuff asked Helma to demonstrate on Odette what she did to Charlotte when they were alone in the cabana.

What followed triggered Cuff into a masturbating frenzy and he hosed mother and daughter with semen and they laughingly reveled in the experience, not at all humiliated.

* * *

The time neared for Cuff to prepare to leave for California and that was discussed at dinner, Helma who'd been serving lamb moussaka made a suggestion.

"Odette and I have talked about this. She's long wanted to go on a road trip and she could take Cuff to California in my car, with your consent of course. The Pearson's who own this property left the keys of the old Jeep with me and said I may use it."

"That sounds a wonderful idea," Charlotte said. "We would pay the cost of their travel and any accommodation and food to the Pacific Coast."

"Mr Know-all without having to look up details said it would be a 20-to-22 hour drive from there to the east coast and they could take a couple of breaks on the way to look around places of interest. He thought Helma's suggestion was a wonderful idea.

Charlotte said enthusiastically, "Yes and I could take Odette's place in the kitchen and serve the meals."

On the evening before Odette and Cuff left for California, Charlotte invited Cuff and Edward to go for a walk with her. Edward said he was tired and had planned to watch a documentary on TV and she'd expected him to opt out of walking.

They took torches and walked on a formed track to the river and sat on a log.

"I've really enjoyed the precious time of this summer with you darling," she said.

Cuff patted her shoulder and said, "Yeah it's been good and you've been good company."

"I guess you learned about my wicked experiences with Helma?"

"Yeah mom but I'll never tell dad. I can't imagine he could supply all your sexual needs as you are rather a robust woman."

"Wow I love you darling. You are turning into a rather lovely young man and I believe some of me is responsible for that, rubbing off on you and by that I don't mean pussy juice."

Cuff laughed and said that thought hadn't crossed his mind.

"You have a deliciously wicked streak hidden deep within you mum and I say treasure it."

"Wow my stepson the would-be philosopher. Well I've brought you here to tell you what brought your father and me together."

Cuff said almost excitedly, "Okay shoot, I'm all ears."

"I lied when I told you I was a librarian when I met your father"

"I'd guessed as much," he said, placing an arm around her and pressing it tightly. "So now the full confession please."

"My descent into misery began when I was given eight weeks by the hotel where I worked as food services manager. The new owners had decided my salary was far too high and would replace me with a less costly person when the ownership of the hotel changed hands in eight weeks. My apartment lease was almost due for renewal and so I gave notice and two weeks later shifted into a 3-star hotel which is where I met your father who was in the room opposite mine."

"Edward was based in Chicago on furlough and had come to Long Beach for 10-days on a break from finishing the book he was writing. A few times he joined me or I joined him in the dining room and so a quiet little friendship developed.'

"So no sex?"

"Absolutely um at least not initially."

"I was depressed because I still hadn't found suitable work at close to my accustomed salary and with three days to go before my current employment ended I convinced myself to take some of my employer's money and that wasn't difficult to do. Part of my duties was to check and pay the bills approved by the executive chef and to give kitchen staff the cash they required when heading off to the markets to handpick purchases of meat, fish, vegetables and anything else required for the menus."

"That night I sat in my room weeping, wondering why I'd acted so criminally. There was a knock on the door and I thought good heavens, the police were on to me already. But the caller was your father. He'd heard me weeping when leaving his room. He saw my distressed state and took me into his arms and backed me into my room and closed the door."

"I told him earlier that day I'd taken $18,000 from the safe in the executive chef's office to which I had authorized access to."

"You father told me I better hurry back and return the money and I said I was in no condition to do that."

"I agreed to allow him to do that for me and I was sure he was an honest man. He contacted the executive chef and they met and your father said I had confessed to him that I'd taken the money without authority and breaching the trust placed in me. Your father then put the bound packages of money on the table and the executive chef sighed in relief and said the police would have to be called."

"Your father said why, there were only three people who knew I'd taken the money that by then had been returned. If there was any inquiry he would be accused of irresponsibility in allowing someone about to leave still having unrestricted access to the safe."

Cuff said, eyes boggling, "Gee that was smart thinking as it would automatically convince the executive chief to look after his own ass."

"Exactly and your father returned and proudly announced it was all fixed and he'd received my exit package without any deductions for the final three days I would not be available to work at my job"

"I burst into tears, your father hugged me and I began kissing his face and in my anxiety to express my gratitude I began unbuttoning his shirt, a reflex action on my part I assure you. You father later told me he'd not been so close to a female since your mother was told she had terminal cancer that was spreading rapidly and only had a short time to live. As you'll remember she died nine weeks later."

"Your father's close contact with me in my room sent him awash in emotion and the next thing I knew he presented his erection and I began slurping all over like a whore."

Cuff said impressed, "Wow naughty boy dad but he had the sense to take what was on offer."

"Well I was desperate for Edward to have sex with me and he said no it wouldn't be right. I said then I'd marry him and that induced him to propose marriage. I accepted and we did it with me backed up against the door of my room. We both had a great need to cling together Cuff and that's what we did. It was truly wonderful sex and hours passed before we staggered off to eat some nourishment to restore our energy."

"And you returned with dad to Chicago that day in case the police came looking for you."

"Yes he said we should move about and eat separately and check out two hours apart. That's what we did and the rest you know, with me becoming your stepmom"

"Yeah and initially I didn't want you near me but you soon won me over with your warmth and charm and I could see how proud dad was to have you at his side."

"Indeed but now you know that dirty secret when I become a thief and how I unwittingly induced your father to seduce me in feeling so sorry for me anticipating that he simply knew he had to do something positive to erase my exposed vulnerability and deep distress."

"It was only a very temporary blip in your otherwise exemplary life mom. Come on you adorable slut, let's spend part of my finals hours here with you and dad until we head off to our beds at midnight. The first thing is you must tell him I now know how you two really got together."

"Oh no... um wait, that's a great idea. He'll like the thought we no longer have a huge secret being kept from you and that in you we trust in having the possession of such knowledge."

"Gee Charlotte now you are talking like dad."

"You just called me Charlotte," she said in awe.

"That's because my respect for you has grown enormously with you being prepared to dump that secret on me. My thinking is you are much closer to me in age than to dad and so why not call you Charlotte but still expect me to call you mom in some situations?"

"I'm glad I didn't allow you to fuck me Cuff. It has allowed you to treat me with respect."

"Alternatively I might sound like a poor loser," he said as they walked off under torchlight and he placed an arm around her and squeezed a tit provocatively.

"Oh yummy Charlotte. You must work on dad to pick up the pace of his interest in you sexually. With luck he will become addicted."

'You have amazing thoughts for someone not much older than a kid darling. But I guess hanging around your father has given you empowered thought once whenever your mind returns above your belt."

"Bitch," he sighed and she giggled.

--///--

12