Stepmom's Sex Shocker Ch. 04

Story Info
Sexy stepmom pimps out adult stepson.
1.6k words
4.51
125.1k
32

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David Letterman was just about to end his interview with Madonna when my step-mother, Ann, stepped in front of the living room television. She wore nothing but a lacy, white teddy that barely covered her cantaloupe-size tits. Her poofy, brown muff showed through the thin fabric.

"Tonight," she said, "we're going to see how much you can take."

Ann and I had been carrying on a twisted sexual relationship behind my dad's back for months. But this time she had something really wicked planned. I could tell because her nipples were already standing straight up, and we hadn't even kissed yet.

I turned off the TV. Ann stepped seductively toward me, gliding gracefully, even though she was wearing six-inch stripper heels. Ann straddled my lap and tore open my button-down shirt. Her fingers pinched my nipples, as she dry humped my cock.

"I'm gonna make you my bitch tonight," she breathed into my ear. "I'm pimpin' you out, bitch. I'm gonna fuckin' use you and abuse you, and you're going to be fucked so hard you'll still be feelin' it a week from now. That OK with you?"

I moaned and tried to kiss her neck. But Ann did something I never would've expected: She slapped my right cheek. Hard.

"Answer me," she said. "Is that OK with you, bitch?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said, while doing my best to catch my breath.

"Good," Ann said. "Your outfit is in your bedroom. Get dressed up and meet me in the guest house."

A teddy and high-heels that matched the ones Ann was wearing were lay out on my bed, along with a makeup kit. I quickly slipped out of my jeans and torn shirt, then slid on the teddy. My cock and balls fit up front better than I thought they would. The lacy top squeezed my tits ever so slightly. A G-string in back slid up my ass. I felt like a real woman.

But it wasn't time to get fucked yet.

The heels were a perfect fit. Don't ask me how, but Ann always managed to find size 13 women's shoes. My first few steps were clumsy, but I eventually made it over to my dresser mirror with the makeup bag. I lay on the charcoal eyeliner and mascara. It made me look and feel like a whore. I looked even sluttier once I applied the cherry-red lipstick.

I had the hang of walking in heels by the time I made it to the guest house behind our home. As I made my way up the walk, I could hear voices behind the front door. It sounded like a party. When I opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes.

The living room of the guest house was full of naked men. They were all shapes and sizes. A couple of them were old and fat. But most were young, healthy guys that Ann may have picked up at the gym. I recognized most of our guests, including my dad's accountant, Mr. Jones from across the street and a clerk who works the counter at a nearby convenience store.

Ann was on her knees in front of a frat-guy type I didn't recognize. He was leaning back into the couch. She was sucking his cock while the others watched. A few whooped and howled, as they sat in chairs and leaned against the wall. A guy I vaguely recognized -- maybe Ann's tennis instructor -- leaned back into the sofa and stroked himself.

I watched unnoticed for a few seconds, but then the clerk noticed me.

"Hey!" he yelled. "She's here!"

All eyes turned on me. A loud cheer went up in the room. Ann stopped sucking the frat guy's cock and stepped over to me. The room fell silent.

"These 15 men paid a lot of money to be in a gang bang," she said. "And guess who gets to be the star of the show?"

I tipped my head flirtatiously.

"Me?" I asked as innocently as possible.

"That's right," she said. "Fuck the shit out of her boys."

They fell on me like a pack of lions.

The frat boy lunged at me. He leaned into me with a long, hard kiss. A pair of hands reached around me from behind and squeezed my tits. Someone pushed aside my G-string and shoved a lubed finger up my ass.

Seconds later, I was wrestled me to my hands and knees. The accountant kneeled in front of me and shoved his cock in my face. He had at least seven inches with a helmet on top that would make Darth Vader jealous. The second I opened up, he grabbed me by the back of the head and forced his entire meat pole into my mouth.

As the accountant fucked my face, I felt someone tearing off my G-string off, leaving my ass exposed.

And so the train-fuck began.

The first thrust hurt. I still don't know who gave it to me, but he must've been packing a canon. Imagine a broomstick being shoved up your ass. It took a few strokes to warm up, but the pain soon turned to pleasure. I began to moan. My cock turned to stone. The guys off to the side were hollering.

The accountant plunged his flesh into my face with rising intensity. His cock spat a small splash of pre-cum as his enormous dickhead knocked against the back of my throat. I just relaxed and let him do it. When his body suddenly tensed, I knew what was coming. The accountant pulled out. I threw back my head. He shot his load all over my face. Streams of jizz covered my cheeks, lips and chin. I lapped up whatever my tongue could reach.

With a guy fucking my ass and cum on my face, I'd never felt so violated in my life.

And I loved it.

The guys were going crazy. Most were beating their cocks in a semi-circle around me. All I could eke was one word.

"More."

It sent them into a tizzy.

The guy behind me pulled out and flipped me onto my back. It was the convenience store clerk. He climbed across my body, then put his knees by my ears. His cock was pointing into my face.

"Open up," he said.

His jizz shot hard into my mouth. He tasted warm and salty. I decided not to swallow right away, so everyone could see how much he was squirting. The clerk's cum filled my mouth. I flipped my tongue so that just a little ran out the corners, mingling with the accountant's cum. I closed my mouth and let the rest slide down my throat. When I opened up to show the guy's what I'd done, they cheered.

Ann interrupted them.

"Hey guys!" she yelled. "Before anyone else cums, you should know about something I have for you."

Ann held up an oversized margarita glass.

"You can fill this thing with jizz," she said before motioning to me, "and make this bitch drink it!"

They hooted like drunken pirates.

Mr. Jones, our neighbor from across the street, grabbed my ankles and hoisted my legs into the air, spreading them far apart. His cock nudged around my ass crack until he found my hole. Then he thrust his six-inch rod inside me. Mr. Jones fucked me hard, shooting me a stern, laser beam glare the whole time. He was clearly getting off on dominating me. He pulled out as his face began to tense. Ann handed him the glass. Mr. Jones deposited a monster glob of jizz.

One of the guys I didn't recognize lifted me back to my knees and slammed his cock inside me. This guy was rough. I suspect he was angry at something, but I never learned what. He grabbed the back of my hair and pulled hard. Each thrust was fiercer than the next. It probably should've hurt. But it didn't. Instead, I felt an ecstasy I'd never imagined possible. My dick was on the brink of exploding, but I held back.

The guys took turn plugging my ass for what seemed like 10 pleasure-filled hours. I lost count around seven, but I know some guys went twice. Each time, they pulled out and came in the glass. From my hands and knees, I watched them fill it to the brim.

When the last guy shook the last dribble of cum into the glass, Ann picked it off of the coffee table and carefully carried over to me without spilling a drop.

"OK, bitch," she said, "on your knees and open up."

I got into position, peeled off the tattered teddy and threw back my head. Ann poured slowly into my mouth. The warm goo covered my tongue. My mouth quickly reached capacity. I let the jizz run down my chin and neck. The little streams trickled as they trickled over my tits. Just when I thought it was over, the dam broke. Cum flooded my body. It was like a hundred mudslides all over my flesh.

Ann finished me off when the glass was empty. She lay between my legs and wrapped her lips around my cock. I blasted my load immediately. Ann didn't even have to bob her head. She's a pro, so she swallowed every drop. Her lips didn't leave my flesh until my balls were empty.

The guys took it all in without applause. I understood. No one is every happy they spent their hard-earned money on sex, no matter how good it is. They pulled on their pants without talking and left quietly.

After I showered, Ann walked into the bathroom and handed me a wad of cash as I dried off.

"Three grand," she said. "Not bad for a night's work."

"You know," I said. "I could get used to this."