Stepmom's Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,529 Followers

"Sam, honey, turn over," Jillian urged, pushing on his shoulder. He seemed confused, but did as she asked and rolled onto his back. His prick came out of her with an audible plop.

Jillian climbed on top of Sam and held his cock straight up so she could settle down on it. She wanted to be in charge of such a big cock. Control was key, because he was long enough to hurt her if he got too enthusiastic. She put her hands on his hard stomach for balance and slowly rode her hips up and down. Sam massaged both her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples, sending shocks of pleasure right back to her pussy. But instead of just resting on her knees, as she usually did, Jillian got her feet under her and squatted as she fucked his huge cock. It was the only way she could feel his whole length siding in and out of her. Sam moved his hands to her hips and steadied her and she got a powerful rhythm going.

Having Jill on top was awesome, because he could really watch her while they screwed. She was just so beautiful and he loved seeing her face all lusty like it was now. Her eyes were closed and it looked like she was intensely concentrating. He loved the way her perfect tits bounced. He wanted to hold them again, but he felt she was wobbly if he didn't hold her hips. Her pussy was squeezing him tightly every time she settled down on him, a trick he'd never felt before. Sam was in heaven.

Nick watched them fucking and rubbed his own slimy cock. Yeah, he thought, she can't get enough. He still loved his stepmom, but he definitely saw her differently now. It would be hard to go back to a normal mother-son relationship after this. He already wanted more. Jill cried out and fully impaled herself on Sam's cock, freezing there for a very long minute. She was shaking uncontrollably and then fell forward onto Sam's chest. Damn, she's sexy when she cums, Nick thought. If they were done, Nick hoped he could get another shot, but his little brother was still hard and pulled out of her.

Sam slid out from under Jill and moved behind her. She may have cum again, but he wasn't done yet. He was in no rush for this experience to be over. He pulled on her hips and she got onto her knees, presenting her butt to him. She had a nice, round butt that he'd always liked. It looked great in a pair of tight jeans. He pushed back into her and buried it to the hilt. He didn't have any more self control, not after watching her climax on top of him. He held her slim hips and rammed cock into her with abandon.

Jillian clutched at the bedsheets and let Sam have his way with her. The sex was breathtaking and she'd lost count of how many orgasms she'd had. It seemed like the boys could go all day and she wondered if she had the stamina to keep up with them. She wasn't a teenager any more. It was a good thing she was content to let them have their way. And that was apparently exactly what they had in mind, because Nick joined them on the bed, sliding into place in front of her. His thick root, half-hard, stared her in the face and with gentle pressure he guided her mouth toward it.

She leaned forward and stretched her mouth wide and took him in. He tasted of their mingled juices, but that did not deter her. Here she was, living one of her oldest fantasies, and doing it with her handsome stepsons. This had to be an insane dream! It was not like she'd imagined it because she had almost no control. Sam fucking her from behind felt too good for her to concentrate on Nick's cock in her mouth and she mostly just sucked as he held her head and fucked her mouth. Her constant cries sounded weird muffled by the prick in her mouth and she could feel drool dripping down onto the bed, but she didn't care. She felt like a rock star! Jillian was having a once in a lifetime experience and loving every second of it. The boys seemed to coordinate, both pulling out and then ramming back into her at the same time. Jillian didn't think it was possible after all that had happened, but she had her hardest climax of the night. It was like she was tossed out of her body and pulled to the heavens while every inch of her flesh screamed with glee. It was sensory overload and she seemed to black out for a second, but then she was slammed back into her body and both cocks were still working her.

"Let's switch," Nick suggested. He wanted another shot at her cunt.

"Sure," Sam replied. He was close to cumming and wanted the break so he could keep going.

Jillian wasn't really listening and for a second she thought they were done with her, but then she was being maneuvered into a new position. She was on her side, with Nick to her back. He lifted one leg high in the air and thrust his cock into her squishy pussy. Sam was laying in front of her and pulled her mouth onto his cock. She wrapped a hand around his shaft to make sure he didn't push too hard and choke her. In this new position the boys pounded away at her once again.

The bedroom grew dark with evening, but time ceased to matter. The boys did have endless stamina and they fucked their stepmom for hours. That second time Nick came first, filling her pussy once again. She would have told him to pull out that time, but her mouth was full of Sam's cock. Nick pulled back and Sam got on top of her once again. This time he took it slowly and it was almost like they were making love. He caressed her body and kissed her face all over as they moved together. Finally, he added his own load to his brother's other two. It didn't seem to matter any more who came inside her. The damage was done.

All Jillian wanted was to go to sleep. She was sore and worn out. She didn't know what time it was when she was woken from her nap by Nick playing with her pussy. He was hard again and he entered her. Jillian was sore at that point, but still so horny that she wanted him. She asked Nick to go slow and he did. They even managed to climax together. Afterward, he kissed her sweetly and she went back to sleep.

Sam visited her one more time as well. It had to be quite late because the house was silent. He was so sweet. He asked if they could do it again and she said, "Of course." They made love for the final time that night and she fell asleep in his arms.

When she awoke in the morning, Jillian was alone and her sleep clouded mind didn't remember how she'd spent Mother's Day, but then she realized she was completely naked, and she did not normally sleep in the nude. Next, she realized how sore she was between her legs and she noticed how sticky her thighs were. Pulling back the sheet, she saw what a mess she was and it all came back. Jillian was horrified by her behavior. How much champagne did I have? No, she couldn't blame the champagne because she'd kept going long after she'd sobered up. No, there was nothing to blame but her own carnal desires.

It wasn't just that she'd fucked her stepsons, that would have been bad enough, but it was that there seemed to be nothing she wouldn't do with them. The boys not only had her in every position she knew of, but they'd also double teamed her. They must think me a horrible slut, she thought. Although they were technically both men she still blamed herself. Even if they wanted it as much as she did, and there was ample evidence of that, it was up to her to put the brakes on things. As she gingerly walked into the bathroom and started the shower she wondered what she was going to do next. The first thing she would do is get the "morning after" pill and hope it wasn't too late. After a long hot shower, where she scrubbed every inch of her body raw, Jillian finally felt ready to leave her bedroom and face the boys, but neither of them was around.

It was that evening when she finally encountered her stepsons. Things were awkward and stayed that way for days. No one referred to what happened on Mother's Day, but it hung there between them. Sam averted his eyes whenever she talked to him, which only made her feel her worse.

Nick, on the other hand, seemed to have no problem with what happened at all. In fact, it seemed like he wanted a repeat performance. In those first couple days he found every excuse possible to touch Jillian, touching her ass, or brushing her breasts. He even pinned her against the kitchen counter one afternoon while reaching past her for a piece of fruit. She could feel his bulge press into her and her body reacted without thought. However, Jillian controlled herself and after she rebuffed his advances several times he seemed to give up.

There was nothing else on Nick's mind but fucking his stepmom again. Jill had been so hot in bed he thought she might have ruined him for other girls. He didn't know how any girl his age was going to measure up. When they were in bed Jill seemed so into it that he didn't think he'd have any trouble getting her to screw again, but she resisted and he gave up rather than get more aggressive. He would just have to take out his libido on someone else.

Sam had similar thoughts, but was not his brother and would never have made a move on Jill. But every time he came near her all he could do was think about touching her. He did not meet her eyes because he was staring at the ground. He couldn't look at her without staring at her body, picturing her naked, and he knew that wasn't right. He just hoped that with time his desires would cool.

By the time her husband returned at the end of the week, everything was back to a semblance of normal. Jillian was pleased the boys didn't show any sign of what happened. She thought of asking them to stay silent, but that didn't seem right. If they chose to tell their father she would have to deal with it, but for now they seemed content to keep things their little secret. She did get the "morning after" pill, but only time would tell if it worked or if she'd gotten pregnant in the first place. All she could do now was wait.

In the meantime, Sam's relationship with his girlfriend foundered, leaving him lacking a date for the prom at the last minute. There was one woman he'd love to be his date, but would she?

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,529 Followers