Stepmother's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott tries to look as if he knows what he's doing. "Wait" he says. "You guys trust me or not?" Inside he's really scared. He has no idea how he's going to get his stepmother naked.

***

Scott's stepmother comes back to his bedroom carrying pop and cookies on a tray. Everything about her is different. The makeup, the false eyelashes and the fall are gone. Her hair's tied up in a cute pony tail, like a teenager. She's changed out of the slinky black dress into a short white robe that reveals most of her long, tanned legs. The sort of robe teenaged girls wear. The boys can see the top of a lacy black teddy underneath. Except for her heavy breasts, obvious under the robe, she doesn't look any older than the teenagers sitting on the beds, waiting impatiently for her to get naked.

Scott's stepmother doesn't seem to notice that when she bends over to give the boys their drinks and cookies, the white robe opens and the black teddy underneath falls away to reveal breasts and nipples, swaying naked right there in front of their fascinated eyes.

She sits down on the side of Scott's bed opposite Don and Barry, and crosses her legs to show fine thigh. Politely she asks Don and Barry about their parents and how they're doing at school and how the soccer team's playing. She seems really interested in their answers. They all chat and laugh and Scott's stepmother is casual about keeping her robe closed and when it falls open the see-through black teddy does almost nothing to hide her body. So, naturally, the boys try to see as much of her as they can without being too obvious.

And when Don's pajama fly gapes open like pajama flies do, and a healthy, hungry teenage cock jumps out, the cock is pushed back inside fairly quickly and Scott's stepmother just smiles and doesn't seem to mind at all.

***

Scott's stepmother asks Don and Barry if they have girlfriends. They admit they do.

She's in a teasing mood. "So ... your girlfriends ... you guys sleep with your girlfriends yet? Or are you still virgins?"

Don and Barry look embarrassed. "Some messing around..." admits Don. "You know ... kissing and touching and stuff ... not ..." He tails away, not sure how far to go.

"Same here" says Barry reluctantly. "We kiss and touch ... like ... that sort of stuff."

Scott's stepmother giggles. "Nothing more guys? I'm surprised. I thought teenagers went a lot further." She laughs, the robe opens and under the teddy her breasts swing from side to side, nipples dark and inviting. The boys stare, hypnotized. "I did when I was your age. Much further." She glances down, notices her breasts. "Whoops ... sorry." She giggles again and closes the robe.

Barry is challenged. "Well, we sometimes play with each other ... you know ... like hand jobs." His cock jumps out of his pajama fly at the thought and everyone watches while he blushes, pushes it back. "Sorry."

"That's ok" says Scott's stepmother sweetly. "I understand."

Don joins in eagerly. "Yeah ... we do that too ... like hand jobs. Me and her. Nothing else though. Not yet."

Scott's stepmother smiles. "You're still virgins. That's a pity ... but for really good-looking guys like you it won't last long. I bet all the girls are just creaming to get their clothes off and climb into bed with you. I bet they all want to get naked for you." She leans towards Don and Barry on the opposite bed. The robe opens again, one teddy strap slips off a shoulder. A dark pink nipple peeps out above black lace. She uncrosses her legs. Now, as well as breasts and nipples, Don and Barry can see long, lovely legs, the little ginger landing strip and the start of her pussy. "I bet they just cream for you. I bet they just want to do it with really good-looking guys like you." She glances down, draws attention to her pussy staring at the fascinated boys. "Whoops" she says again "sorry guys" and makes a big show of closing the robe again. "Don't mean to tease you."

"No problem" says Barry politely.

Don groans softly "oh god in heaven ..."

***

Scott may be only a teenager but he understands what's happening. His stepmother is turned on by these horny, half-naked teenage boys. She's teasing them, flirting with them, deliberately flashing breast and thigh and pussy and talking sexy. A plan starts in his mind.

Scott's stepmother asks the boys "you want to know what girls like?"

"Sure" says Barry eagerly.

"Please" says Don. "I'd really like that."

"Girls like to be kissed" she says. She glances at Scott, leaning back against the wall behind his bed, knees drawn up to his chest. She repeats, makes the words sound like the most important of the ten commandments. "Girls really like to kiss." She turns back to Don and Barry and the robe opens halfway and a breast stares at them, round and heavy under the transparent black teddy. "They like kissing a lot. It's very, very important to learn how to kiss." She smiles at Don and Barry. They try not to stare at the wandering breast. "Girls are just as interested in sex as boys, you know. Just the same. They just pretend they're not because they don't want people to think they're sluts." She laughs. "Girls like to be kissed ... and they like boys to touch their breasts ..." One hand finds her own breast, cups it. A hard nipple peeks out between her fingers. "And girls really, really like it when you suck their nipples."

Barry makes a little groaning noise.

"Holy jesus" says Don softly.

Scott's stepmother pushes further. "Most girls like to suck cock, too."

"Oh god" says Barry. "Oh jesus. I never knew that." He questions. "Why?"

"Girls like it because guys like it so much. And it's sexy. Turns us on. That's why."

"No shit" says Scott. "Sorry."

"That's ok. And if a girl sucks your cock, you've got to reciprocate" says Scott's stepmother. She waves a stern finger at the boys. Her robe is wide open now so they can see both breasts and pussy again. "If she sucks your cock you've got to suck her pussy in return."

"Holy fuck ..." says Don. "Sorry."

"What if I don't want to ... I mean, go down on her?" asks Barry.

"You'll learn ... and girls really, really like it if you go down on them after you've cum in them. Most guys won't do that. Most guys are too selfish."

Barry groans.

Scott decides it isn't going to get any sexier than this. He grabs his chance and asks Don and Barry casually "you guys ever see a woman naked? I mean a real woman? Not your mothers? Mothers don't count." He considers. "Unless it's someone else's mother." Everyone laughs. Don and Barry shake their heads, no.

Scott asks his stepmother "the naked body is a beautiful thing, right ... and nudity is nothing to be ashamed of? Right? That's what you think. That's what you tell me."

She agrees happily. "Of course there's nothing to be ashamed of ... the human body is beautiful ..." Her breathing gets faster. "Nudity is beautiful ..." She's obviously excited. "... breasts and vaginas are beautiful ..." She notices Barry's cock pushing out of his pajama fly again "... penises are beautiful." She stops talking, looks around at the teenage boys adoring her, wanting her. She hesitates, runs one hand over her forehead. She's sweating lightly. She makes a decision. "Sorry ... oh dear ... well ... got to get to bed ... let you guys get some sleep. School in the morning." She pulls the robe closed, reties its belt, stands up to leave.

"Wait" says Scott. It's like an order. His stepmother stops. Scott turns to Don and Barry. "Like ... my stepmother thinks teenaged boys should learn about the female body and what it looks like from a real woman ... not from Playboy centerfolds." He puts a hand on his stepmother's arm. "Do you really believe all that stuff about the beauty of the female body ... or is it just big talk because I'm only a teenager?"

Scott's stepmother glances at Don and Barry lounging next to each other on the bottom bunk, chests naked, staring at her. She looks at Scott lying back against the headboard of his bed. All three boys have obvious erections pushing against their pajama pants.

Scott's stepmother licks her lips. "So?"

"So why don't you show my friends?"

She fights for time. "Show what?"

"You know. Your body. So they can learn too."

"Is that what you want?" she asks Scott as if she's just heard what he'd like for his birthday. "You want me to ... get naked for your friends? Haven't you seen enough?" She giggles like a naughty schoolgirl and now, when the belt loosens and the white robe opens and her breasts and pussy are obvious under the black teddy, she leaves it open.

"You're so beautiful ... and besides you did it for me ..." He doesn't finish the sentence. "You're so beautiful ..."

Suddenly nervous, Scott's stepmother asks "you told them?"

"Yes ... about getting naked for me. Because nudity is beautiful."

"Holy jesus." She thinks. "What else?"

"Nothing else. I swear."

Scott's stepmother smiles, relieved. "Then I don't see why not." She asks Don and Barry "You guys want to see what I look like when I'm naked? What a real woman looks like? You want to see breasts and pussy? Would you like that? See my breasts and pussy?" She's breathing hard.

Don and Barry are so excited they can't speak. They nod instead.

"Ok. If that's what you guys want ... but just for ... like education ..." She doesn't finish the sentence. "If that's what you want ... but only this one time ... and you must never, ever tell anyone ... ok? People won't understand that I'm just trying to help ... just educate ... never tell your parents." The boys agree enthusiastically. She speaks as if she's in a trance. "There's nothing bad or wrong about a woman's breasts and pussy you know ... nothing bad ... or evil ... or naughty ... at all ... I'll show you. Then you'll know."

Scott's stepmother stands up, unties the belt, opens her robe, slips it off her shoulders. The black silk of the teddy drapes light and shadow down her naked body, showing the curves of her breasts, her nipples and her pussy. Patches of sweat where her nipples and groin have stuck to the black silk turn it transparent. She pirouettes for them.

"Holy jesus" say Don and Barry together.

"Holy fuck ..." says Scott.

After maybe five seconds Scott's stepmother closes the robe and ties the belt. "Ok?" She asks. "Don't ever tell anyone that I showed you. Not ever. People won't understand."

Barry says boldly "I want to see you really naked ..."

Scott's stepmother flushes. "But you could see ...."

"... without the teddy."

Don pleads "please take it all off. Just once. I've never even seen my mother really naked. Just my sister in the shower sometimes ..." His cock, all pink and hard, stares at Scott's stepmother out of his pajama fly.

She glances down at Don's cock and melts. "Poor boy ... so hungry." She looks at Barry and Scott, her eyes soft, loving. "That's what you guys want too? You want me to take everything off ... so you can see me really naked ... my breasts ... my pussy ... breasts ... pussy ... everything? That what you want? Breasts ... pussy? You want to see my ... cunt?" It's the first time she's used the word.

Don is so excited he can hardly speak. "Please ... please ..."

"There's nothing wrong ..." She stops talking, unties the belt again, slips the robe off, drops it on Scott's bed. She touches Don gently on the forehead like a caress, slips the straps of her teddy and lets it fall, collapsing sweetly, to the floor.

"You're so beautiful" says Don.

"Holy fuck ..." says Barry.

Scott's stepmother stands naked in front of Scott and his friends. A thin layer of sweat shimmers over her body. Her breasts gleam like they're oiled. Her nipples are hard. She turns full circle. "This is what a woman looks like" she tells the boys. "This is what the female body looks like." "This is what a real woman looks like." She cups her breasts, nipples pushing out between her fingers. "These are breasts." She puts a hand down between her legs. "This is my cunt. My cunt."

"Can I see your cunt?" asks Don. His voice is tight, strangled. "Closer?"

Scott's stepmother steps in front of Don, sitting on the bed, so close his face is only inches from her groin. Her voice is a whisper now. "Want to look at my cunt ... touch it? Want to touch it? Why not? Go ahead." She spreads her thighs for him. "Touch my cunt ..."

Don puts a hand out, touches her. When she closes her eyes and doesn't pull away, he slips two fingers inside her. "Ohmygod" he says "You're so wet. So slippery." He pushes fingers in and out. She opens her eyes, looks down at him. "So soft ..."

She takes Don's hand, moves it to her clitoris. "Touch me there" she says softly. "Girls like that ... run your fingers along the sides ... oh yes ... oh yes ..." Her hips grind in time with Don's fingers.

She glances over at Barry. "Who's next? You want to touch me there too?" She breathes hard, as if she's been running.

"Please ... oh god ... please ..."

She pushes Don's hand away, steps in front of Barry, opens her legs for him. Instead of just touching her, Barry slips his hands around her buttocks, pulls her toward his face.

"No" she says, trying to pull back. Barry holds her firmly, sticks out his tongue, tries to lick her.

"No ... don't do that. You mustn't."

Barry pushes his luck. "You said girls like it. You said girls like it a lot." He sticks his tongue out again, leans forward. His tongue touches her clitoris.

"No" she says "no ... please." But she doesn't pull away. Just stands there while Barry's tongue circles her clitoris and Don and Scott watch. She whimpers. "No" she says again "you shouldn't" and closes her eyes. She groans. "Oh yes ... oh yes ... that's it ... that's what girls like ... oh yes." She puts both hands on top of Barry's head, leans her weight on him. Her breasts hang down, sway like ripe melons. "Oh yes ... suck it in ... suck it in ... yes ... yes ... now lick around it ... oh yes ... yes ... suck my clit ..."

"Holy fuck" says Don. "Awesome ..."

Scott's stepmother groans. "You mustn't tell anyone ... promise ... oh yes ... oh yes ... oh jesus." She spreads her legs further. "Yes" she whimpers. "Yes ... deeper ... oh deeper ... oh jesus ..." After maybe a minute she shudders, screams a tight, strangled scream, pulls back from Barry's tongue, closes her thighs. Her breathing quietens. "Holy jesus ... where do you learn that?" Her whole body glows with sweat. She looks around at the three boys. "You mustn't ever tell anyone" she begs. "Not anyone. Ever."

Barry says "it was great. You taste salty. Do you want me to do it again? I can, if you like."

She laughs, turns to Scott, asks "where do you find this guy? He knows too much." She turns serious. "Don't ever tell anyone or ..." she searches for words, breaks into a smile "... I'll have to kill you" and bends down to pick up her teddy from the floor. "Now you know what a real woman looks like."

When Scott speaks his voice is low, taut. "No" he says. "Leave it." His stepmother straightens up, surprised. "You've had your fun ... what about us?"

"What do you mean?"

"What are you going to do for us?" He puts his hand inside his pajama pants, pulls out his cock. "I want you to take my friend's cherries ... just like you took mine. I want you to fuck my friends."

Everything stops. Don and Barry look at Scott as if he's gone stark, raving crazy. This is going too far. Much too far. You don't talk to parents like this. Not even stepmothers. Suddenly they'd much rather be somewhere else, anywhere else, even at school or doing homework. They start to get up from the bunk together, ready to run for their lives. "Sit" orders Scott. They sit.

Don announces "I'm really, really sorry and really, really have to go home ..."

Scott interrupts him. "Shut up. Just shut up and stay there." Barry stares at Scott like he wants to murder him.

"What the hell ..." says Scott's stepmother. She bends down again, picks up the teddy. "What the hell do you think you're saying?"

"I want you to fuck my friends ... like you fuck me." They stare at each other like boxers before the bell. Scott is really scared his stepmother is going to hit him.

Instead she turns ice cold. "I'm sorry I ever tried to help you understand about growing up. About being a man. It's a silly mistake ... stupid ... because I thought you were more mature. Now you're being childish." She adds with unexpected dignity — particularly since she's stark naked in front of three teenaged boys all with erections — "I'm not a whore you know ... I won't fuck your friends ... and I won't ever have anything to do with you ever again." She grabs her robe from Scott's bed and starts for the door.

Scott gathers every ounce of courage. "If you won't fuck my friends I'll tell my father what we've been doing ... that you let me come into your bed as soon as he's gone to work ... and you suck my cock ... and you get naked for my friends and let them suck your cunt ... and when my father throws you out, you'll lose a pisspot full of his money.

***

Scott orders "sit down."

Scott's stepmother sits down on Scott's bed She's breathing hard. She holds her robe and teddy in one hand, doesn't try to cover herself.

Scott says "Now do what I tell you". She glares at him, tries to speak but he won't let her. "Shut up and open your legs." Scott's stepmother hesitates. "Spread them." She opens just enough so the boys can see her pussy again. "Touch yourself." She puts one hand between her legs, lets it lie there. "I said touch yourself. And open wider." She spreads wider. "Show my friends how you play with yourself. Like you showed me." Slowly, reluctantly, two fingers move on her clitoris.

"Does it feel good?" asks Scott. "Do you like playing with yourself?"

Scott's stepmother shakes her head. "Bastard" she says. But her fingers don't stop moving. Don and Barry stare.

Scott tells his stepmother "you want to get us all horny, right. Tell us. It's what you want, isn't it? Then you just fuck off and leave us like this?"

"Bastard."

"You want to get us horny ... but not do anything for us. Right?" He grins. "You're wet. We turn you on, right? I can see you're wet." Scott pulls his pajama pants down and off. His cock points straight at his stepmother. "Get undressed" he orders Don and Barry. They glance from him to his stepmother. "Is it all right?" Barry asks timidly.

Scott's stepmother glares at him, doesn't answer. Her fingers keep moving. Scott takes command. "Tell my friends to get naked. Tell them that's what you want. Tell them you want them naked. Tell them you want them to fuck you." She mumbles something. Scott pushes. "What that? We can't hear."

When Scott's stepmother answers her voice is hard and angry. She tells Don and Barry "take those pants off. I want you to fuck me."

Scott mocks "haven't you forgotten the magic word?"

"What word?"

"You know."

She squeezes it out. "Please ..."

Don and Barry pull off their pajama bottoms. They both have serious hard-ons.

Scott reaches out, grabs his stepmother's shoulders, pulls her on her back between his legs, cups her great breasts. They overflow from his hands. "What if we all want to fuck your wet cunt?" he asks. "Is it alright if we fuck you? All of us?" His stepmother glares at him. "And you suck our cocks ... that too?" He squeezes her nipples between thumbs and forefingers. She flinches. "Do you want us to fuck you?" She doesn't answer. "Is that what you want? Or do you want me to tell ...?"

She gives in. "No. Don't tell. Please don't tell. Is this what you want me to say ... ok ... ok ... ok ... please fuck me ... please ... I want you all to fuck me ... that's what I want. Please, all of you fuck my cunt." She spreads her legs.

Scott orders "Wider ..."

Scott's stepmother opens wider.