Stepmother's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Scott chuckles at the memory. I don't like the sound but I want to hear more.

"Go on."

"That's the start. After that when my dad's away I bring Don and Barry home after school ... and we all fuck her. Then we bring other guys ... most of the guys in my class and soccer team.

He thinks back. "We have a little problem after that first gang bang with Don and Barry. My stepmother insists that she'll only do it in my bedroom ... not hers ... and only one guy at a time. She doesn't want guys lining up in her bedroom and watching while she fucks other guys. She wants the others to wait their turn downstairs. She says she's shy. And doesn't want to get cum all over the sheets in her bed. My dad would notice."

"At first I think it's really great, like living in my own whorehouse. We all rush to my place right after school and the first guy there goes up to my room to fuck my stepmother while the rest of us sit around in the living room, some of us doing homework others watching TV, until whoever's just fucked my stepmother comes down and sends the next guy up. And then the next. And the next. Until I go up last when she's really, really slippery.

"After a few days I decide it'll be more fun if we do the group thing again. I don't want all this waiting around downstairs. Anyway, clusterfucks are a lot more fun, as you know, my sweet. So while we're still downstairs I tell the guys ... maybe a dozen ... to undress and follow me ... and we all undress and walk up the stairs into my stepmother's bedroom one after the other, stark naked, flashing hard-ons.

"I can see it now. My stepmother sits on her bed wearing the same black robe, touching up her makeup, ready to go to my bedroom for the first teenage cock of the afternoon ... and she looks real surprised when we walk in all together. All of us. She starts to protest ... she wants us out of her bedroom and back downstairs ... she says nobody gets laid unless we all get out of her bedroom. But I won't listen. I tell her to do what she's told. She looks around ... a dozen teenage boys with a dozen roaring erections ... and she shrugs and ... funny thing ... she smiles ... and does what I tell her. She takes the robe off ... lies back on the bed ... naked as a jay bird ... spreads her legs and asks 'who's first'? Who wants to go first? Who wants to fuck my cunt first? Let's get this show on the road.' Then one after the other we fuck her while the others watch and wait their turn."

Scott chuckles. "I think that's the first time she has real multiple orgasms with us ... because she has no time to rest between guys. One cums and pulls out ... then the next guy's sliding his cock into her. Maybe after the third or fourth guy she screams. Then the rest of us fuck her and she just keeps screaming. Again and again. It's great."

I feel sorry for Scott's stepmother. "Oh jesus, Scott ... she must hate you. All of you. You're humiliating her."

"Sure I am. No doubt about it. That's why she won't speak to me except when my dad's around and she has to pretend like we're friends and she has to speak to me. It's ironic. I fuck her along with all the rest of the guys ... but she won't have anything to do with me when the other guys aren't there. She won't even speak to me unless my dad's in the room and she has to."

"Never again? No more late night or morning nookies for poor little Scott?"

"Not until I get smart again. Late one night when my dad's traveling and she's been out all day and evening ... so we haven't done the group thing ... I leave my bedroom door open, this time on purpose. I'm lying on top of the bed with a Playboy and slowly jerking off and she passes my door to get to her bedroom and sees me."

This I have to admire, even if Scott's a bastard and a world-class louse. I lean down, kiss the head of his cock. "This is fiendish cunning. Just like the first time."

"Except this time I don't look up. Just keep studying the pictures slowly rubbing until ... almost as if she can't help herself ... she comes into the room ... doesn't say anything ... just stands there ... watches me rub my cock ... then out of the corner of my eye I see her slip off her shoes ... undo her zip ... her dress falls off ... bra and panties follow ... and she sits down on the bed ... just like the last time ... and pushes my hand away, climbs on top of me, grabs my cock ... sits down on it. After that, it's just like it used to be. We get along great."

"Doesn't she hate you though ... because of the gang bangs?"

"No... she bitches a bit ... mostly about how she's scared the guys will boast and people — particularly my father, of course — will find out. But after a while when nothing terrible happens she relaxes. It helps that we make a deal with her that guys have to go down on her before anyone can fuck. She'll suck cock while they go down but she won't fuck until she's cum a couple of times with the tongue.

"She even lets me know when she'll be available in the afternoons after school ... and when Dad's going away ... so I can organize guys for the evenings too. She has her favourites ... mostly the older guys with the biggest cocks. They come by and she gives us beer and before long she gets naked on her back or her knees in her bedroom ... sometimes on the living room floor ... and the guys drink our beer ... watch and line up for blow jobs and my stepmother's pussy."

He thinks back. "No. She doesn't hate me because of the gang bangs. In fact, sometimes when she's really, really horny and only one or two guys show up she'll tell me to call around for more cock. So I send for reinforcements and more guys come in and have a beer and fuck her ... sometimes one guy fucking her ... another getting a blow job ... another a hand job ... all at the same time."

He lingers over the details. "The guys hang out after school, and in the evenings when my dad's away, like it's the local mall. And my stepmother is the special of the day. One time Barry sneaks in a camera and before you know it her picture's all over school. With different guys doing different things. Some of the guys show off and sneak pictures to their girlfriends ... even persuade some of them to come and watch. Of course, most of the girls don't just watch. It's all so sexy that it doesn't take long to get the girls naked and joining in. My stepmother doesn't mind at all. In fact, I think she likes the girls just as much as the boys."

I can hardly hear his voice now. He's getting sleepy. "Holy jesus, Scott. Even I've never done anything like this." I try to remember. "There was that rugby team, of course ... and the rock groupie thing ... and fantasies, of course ... but nothing like this. Fantastic woman ... wish I'd met her. Explains a lot about you, my sweet."

He doesn't take the bait. "And she always screams when she cums ... it's just great for everyone to watch. Guys ... and girls ... anyone can have her ... any time ... any way. By the end of it, she's got cum all over her. It's every teenaged boy's dream. We all learn about sex ... some guys are virgins ... she takes their cherries ... and I'm the most popular guy for miles around." His voice fades.

I don't want him to sleep yet. "I bet you are. What else?"

He mumbles "it's not that I do her any harm, you know. My dad's old and she's young. And she's seriously into sex, anyway. She just loves fucking. This way she has fun ... she doesn't make too many demands on my father ... and I make a whole lot of friends ... and even earn some money." He moans "honey, I've got to sleep."

I should be horrified that my husband charges his friends to fuck his stepmother. But I'm not. After all, I've been in that world. On both sides. But just for the record, I pretend to be shocked. "You charge your friends? To fuck her? You goddam pimp. You should be ashamed."

Scott knows when I'm really mad and when I'm pretending. "Sure. Girls are free. But I charge the guys twenty bucks a visit. So one of the things I learn from my beautiful, sexy stepmother is pussy-power ... and how to sell it ... how to pimp. And I'm never jealous of a woman again. Not even with you ... not even when I watch you screw other guys and really get off on it ... never jealous again, my love. Now, I've got to sleep ..."

I tell him jealousy is the only human emotion with absolutely no redeeming features and pull him on top of me.

END

The Stepmother's Tale is chapter 73 in a 109-chapter autobiography detailing my fascinating life between the sheets and other places. My story is true, except that some of the facts have been changed to make it more interesting.