Stepping Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers

Jackie slid off of her chair and onto her knees, as Joseph watched curiously, certain that whatever the next step was he would probably like it. Anticipation caused him to get an erection. She knee-walked between his spread legs and rubbed the palm of her hand over his hard-on. He didn't stop her as she reached for the elastic waist band of his shorts, and he even lifted his ass to assist her in dragging them down.

Still, feeling awkward that his stepsister was about to manhandle his cock, Joseph even felt as though he should probably stop her, but he was just too excited to do anything about it.

Grabbing his penis at the base, Jackie held it upright as though studying it. Then, with no warning, she opened her mouth and placed her lips around the head and slid downward over the foreskin.

Joseph felt so lightheaded he thought he was about to pass out. Having never been on the receiving end of a blowjob, Jackie certainly seemed to know what she was doing. It made him wonder. "Where did you learn to do that?" he couldn't help asking.

"I told you, magazines, movies and friends."

"Friends?"

"Not male friends. Descriptions from girlfriends."

He nodded.

She swirled her tongue around the soft skin on the underside of his shaft just below the head, and then up the crease around the top of the crown.

Again, having no basis for comparison, Joseph would have sworn that she had done this before. "Damn, you're good at this."

"How would you know?"

"I know I like it."

"I practiced."

"On who?"

"Whom."

"Whom did you practice on?" he repeated, ignoring her correction.

"Or what."

"Okay, what did you practice on?"

"I told you no guys. But don't worry about it. Just to sit back and enjoy."

Her head started bobbing on his cock, taking about half of it into her mouth. Occasionally, she would drag her flattened tongue, literally licking his shaft. She stopped with just the head in her mouth and ran her tongue around several times. That was fantastic!

Finally, Jackie came up for air. "Wow! This is exciting!" She was breathing heavily. "I've been wanting to do this."

"Why? I thought girls didn't really like oral; that you just did it because guys wanted you to."

Her face still lit up, Jackie said enthusiastically, "From what I've seen and heard, it just sounded like something I wanted to try. It arouses me as much as I hope it does you."

"It definitely does," Joseph eagerly confirmed. "I just can't believe you like it so much. I wouldn't have guessed it of you."

"It isn't just doing it that I like," Jackie clarified. "It's as much to doing to someone I like a lot."

"Well, the feeling is mutual and I want to reciprocate."

"Not until I make you come. That's my goal."

"You have a goal?"

"Of course," she agreed matter-of-factly. "The whole point of it is pleasure. It gives me pleasure to do it, and I want you to have pleasure from it. And correct me if I'm wrong, but the manifestation of your pleasure would be to come."

"Now, who can argue with that logic?"

Jackie went back to sucking Joseph purposefully, slowly and deliberately. Fondling his balls started them churning, enhanced by the feeling of his dick covered in her saliva. But it was when he focused on her beautiful face with his penis in her mouth that he was ready to let go. "I'm gonna come," he warned.

Not quite ready to take a mouthful, Jackie eased her head back and finished him off with her hand. It was as much a thrill to watch his cock erupt, to see the unique liquid it produced spurt out, and to know that she had caused it to happen. She licked the glob that covered her finger, trying to decide if she liked the taste. "Salty," was her only comment. Actually, she wasn't entirely sure about that; it was just what she had heard. Perhaps another morsel would help solve her indecision, so she swiped the coating on his cock head.

Joseph had been moaning and groaning throughout, but when her tongue dragged across his penis to scoop up his semen, he thought he'd died and gone to heaven. A mouth was so much better than a hand.

As he sat with his cock deflating, totally spent, somehow he was still aroused. Glancing down at her still kneeling between his legs, he was overwhelmed by her beauty, even with a couple of rivulets of sperm in the corners of her mouth. What had he done to deserve her? He didn't know. But now that he had her—even if only for the summer—he wanted to treat her as well as she was treating him.

Standing, Joseph pulled her to her feet, his shorts dropping to his ankles. He lifted her and gently set her down in the chair she was originally sitting in. He lifted her shirt over her head; not surprisingly, she was braless, nor did she stop him, and he enjoyed his first thrilling vision of her magnificent bare breasts. He resisted an urge to reach out and paw them. Instead, he tugged her pants down, her panties coming with them, and set both aside.

Jackie now lay completely nude before him wearing only an alluring smile. Her face formed an expression that almost dared him to go farther, which he had every intention of carrying out.

Gently, Joseph ran his hands up her silky thighs, pushing her legs apart as she watched with eager anticipation. The sight of her shaved pussy took his breath away. He had never seen a real one. The drops of moisture forming on the seam of her labia brought his cock back to life in an instant erection. Instinctively, he bent his head to taste. His tongue separating her vaginal lips was electric. When it touched her clit, she shivered, so he concentrated effort on it, circling it, flicking it, sucking it.

"You taste divine," Joseph whispered.

"You're pretty good at this, yourself."

"I watch porn, too."

He returned to the task at hand, now with the same goal she'd had.

Jackie watched breathless as Joseph's tongue did things to her pussy she had only ever imagined. Listening to her friends and even seeing it done in movies did nothing to prepare her for the incredible sensation she was experiencing. She tried to savor the exquisite feeling as long as she could, but she was already so stimulated from what she had done to him, that she couldn't hold back a volcanic orgasm. She trembled as her muscles tightened and did her best not to crush his head between her legs, but she quickly reached a point where her pussy was so sensitive she could stand it no longer. She had to push his face away.

He looked up grinning, her juices smeared all over his face. He boldly ran his tongue around his lips enjoying her sweetness. "I could do that all day."

"I could let you."

"It still doesn't feel right doing this with my stepsister."

"And yet you didn't stop me, and you did me," Jackie countered, as Joseph sat on the floor. "Nobody forced anybody to do anything, it was strictly consensual, we're of age—you are eighteen?"

He nodded. "And horny."

"Think of this as extracurricular activity. Summer educational advancement. Independent research. Growing up, we're taught what not to do sexually, we're taught about the birds and the bees, but no one teaches us how to use the pecker and the pussy. And if those are not good enough arguments, how about just that I'm horny, too, I want to explore more of my own sexuality, and there's no one I'd rather do it with than you. There's no one else I'd trust doing it with than you."

"Are you studying to be a lawyer, because you sure make convincing arguments," Joseph said, laughing. And in addition to the points she made, there was the fact that she was this beautiful girl that most guys would give anything to do what he and her were doing, and she only wanted to do it with him. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, he warned himself.

Jackie could see that the gears were turning in his head, so she gave him a minute.

"Okay. But doing things like this is as far as I'll go," he stated firmly. "I won't do anything to upset my mom, and I certainly don't want to piss off your dad. He's been too good to me."

"Understood," Jackie said. But her mind was already working on ways around that.

"What I would like to do with you is go out on a date," Joseph revealed.

"Really?"

"Yes."

Tickled, Jackie said, "I'd really like that."

"I'm just not sure what the parents would think."

"We could just say we're going to a movie or something, make it sound innocent, and see what their reaction would be. Maybe at some point, we could figure a way to ask them."

"Works for me."

* * *

Jackie kept in touch with her mother and the progress of the move. Her mom said she could travel to their new home any time she wanted. However, Jackie made excuses because she didn't want to leave Joseph. But she knew that before the summer was over she would have to go.

On the other hand, her relationship with her stepmother was becoming closer. Cheryl was actually turning out to be more of a mother to her than her natural mother was. This was not to say that her real mom was not a good mom, she was merely more focused on her marriage and her husband than her child from her previous marriage. For Cheryl, Jackie was filling a void as the daughter she never had.

What was even more uncanny was that Jackie was more like Cheryl than her own mom. Her stepmother was a very sexual woman. She dressed quite casually and revealingly around the house causing Jackie to wonder what Joseph thought about it and whether Joseph harbored any lust for his mother. How much semen had son spilled for his mother?

"You and Joseph seem to be getting along well," Cheryl observed. "You seem to be going to a lot of movies together."

Jackie read the implication in her stepmother's voice. "Is that a problem?"

"Not at all. If I was your age, I'd want to hang out with a good-looking guy like Joseph also, even if he was my stepbrother. I'm just glad you guys are hitting it off. It would be a miserable summer for both of you if you weren't."

Jackie was listening, but she had to wonder if the woman was really giving her blessing to them dating. "Yes, it would. I'm glad I've gotten to know Joseph. I truly like him."

"And he obviously likes you."

"How would you feel if we dated?"

Cheryl gave her the look of the obvious. "Isn't that what you're doing?"

Jackie started to deny it, but then came clean. "We weren't sure how you and dad would react, so we kept it low key."

"We don't mind. Knowing the two of you as we do, we feel it's safer for you to date each other than someone we don't know."

They both laughed about it and hugged. It was a closer, tighter hug than the casual ones they'd swapped before. Jackie felt her stepmom's breasts press against her own through the thin tops they each wore. It made her tingle, and she didn't know what to make of it.

On another occasion, their chat prompted Jackie to ask, "Is everything okay between you and dad?"

"Yes. Why?"

"He just works so much. Doesn't seem like the two of you spend much time together. And if I'm being nosey, just tell me."

"You're not. He's been working on a big project for his business and it's time-consuming. But it won't last too much longer."

"I'm glad to hear that," Jackie said, truly relieved.

"Yeah, frankly, it can't end soon enough," Cheryl confessed. "I'm getting tired of going to bed alone with just my hand."

Jackie's eyes widened in surprise.

"I'm sorry. Did I shock you?"

"Uh, no, I, uh, just wasn't expecting that."

"Are you more surprised by what I said, or because I basically admitted I masturbate?"

"Probably a little of both," Jackie said hesitantly.

"Okay, well, you masturbate, don't you?"

Taking a deep breath, Jackie merely nodded in embarrassment.

"No need to be embarrassed," Cheryl said reassuringly. "Nothing wrong with doing it. More people do it than are willing to admit. Although, with a stud muffin like my son, maybe you don't have to."

Certain her stepmother was baiting her, Jackie had to deny it this time. "No. My mother and I just didn't have these conversations."

"That's sad."

"Well, she would probably be in the percentage that doesn't do it."

"Even sadder," Cheryl commented, shaking her head. "I want you to know that you can talk to me about anything, if you need to. Anything. I'm very open-minded."

Well, Jackie thought, at least that explained why she spied on her son masturbating—so she could go to her bedroom and do it to herself. She further decided to keep this conversation to herself.

* * *

After those and other chats with her stepmother, she further got the impression from Cheryl that the woman would not have cared if Jackie and Joseph were having sex—of any kind. With the continued oral sex she and Joseph were having, she reached a point where it just wasn't enough anymore. She wanted to have real sex. She wanted to know what it was like to have a cock—a glorious cock like Joseph's—buried in her pussy. She needed to experience the kind of orgasm she would have from it. And most of all, she wanted it from Joseph. Yet, her stepbrother still would not give in.

She considered telling him about her talks with his mom, and her beliefs about his mom's feelings about them, but she feared that would have the opposite effect. All she did reveal was that their parents had given their blessing to them dating. He accepted that.

Taking a cue from her stepmother, Jackie became even more casual around the house. She and Joseph usually didn't awaken until after the parents had departed for work. On most of those mornings, after the bathroom, the kitchen was their first stop. Now, when it was just the two of them at home, Jackie wore a short robe with nothing on underneath. She hoped he would finally get to a point when he would just have to have her. She would even catch him watching her as she put dishes away or tidied up the kitchen. He would usually only be wearing boxers with his morning wood clearly making an impression. Frequently, he would accidentally-on-purpose brush against her, often they would touch each other between the legs and it would all generally lead to oral or hand jobs.

Finally, the morning came when progress was made. It started when Joseph stepped up behind her and hugged her as his good morning greeting. She could feel his wonderful erection pressing into her ass so she lifted up the robe baring her rear and wiggling it against him. He countered by pressing his cock—still enclosed in his boxers—against the crack of her behind. She applied pressure to spread her cheeks around it and he began rubbing his penis up and down. She welcomed this because they had never done it before.

Jackie debated whether to do anything more or just see where this would go. However, she couldn't help tugging on the loosely tied belt of her robe until it came undone and moving her shoulders around to force it down her arms where she quickly slipped out of it and tossed it on the counter. This prompted Joseph to reach around and palm her breasts, eliciting a moan from her.

Game on, she thought—hoped. With her arms somewhat pinned to her side, Jackie eased her hand around to fish his cock out of the front slit in his boxers. As easily as it slipped out, she was amazed it hadn't poked out on its own. Now, it was skin against skin, and it felt divine. But it wasn't enough.

Using both hands, Jackie managed to latch onto the elastic waist of his boxers and push them down a bit, but with his dick in the slit, she couldn't go further. She had no choice but to push him back, yank his shorts down, which caused his penis to bend down and then spring up when the boxers cleared his rod. But he went right back to humping her without nearly missing a beat.

"Stick it in me," she urged.

But he continued what he was doing, so she spread her legs slightly, reached around and pressed his cock between her legs. He went on thrusting, fucking her thighs.

"Stick it in me," Jackie repeated, pleading.

Still, Joseph did not stray.

Jackie then felt the top ridge around the head of his penis rubbing against her clit. Now, that felt good, so she bent over the counter slightly. Still, she had to beg, "Fuck me," using stronger words. However, looking down, the head of his dick peeked out from the front of her legs on each thrust. He even pressed her thighs together for a tighter grasp. She could feel the combination of the juices she was secreting and his pre-cum between her legs acting as a lubricant. It was obvious he wasn't going to go further, but at least this was more than they had done.

Joseph pulled a nearby chair from the breakfast table and had her kneel on it and bend over the table. He quickly resumed his thigh fucking, and surprisingly, it was stimulating her enough that she felt an orgasm building. It had the makings of a pretty good one, and that further amazed her. Giving up on any notion of a real fuck, Jackie let the climax overtake her, and she screamed, "Yes, yes, yes!"

While she was still coming, Joseph pulled out from between her legs, growled, and shot his load all over her back. After a minute to catch his breath, he grabbed a kitchen towel to clean both of them, and then he plopped down in the chair next to her.

"What got into you?" Jackie asked, "Not that I'm complaining."

Joseph merely shrugged. "You've been driving me crazy wearing nothing but that robe. Intentionally, I'm sure."

"Well, why won't you fuck me?"

Ignoring her question, he countered with his own. "What are we doing?"

She frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Is this just a summer fling?" he wanted to know. "When school starts will we go our separate ways?"

"Uh, we're going to the same school," she reminded as though he'd forgotten.

"I know. But I don't want to lose you."

"We're going to the same school," she repeated. "We'll be together."

"How much will we see each other?"

"All the time. I don't want to lose you, either. But that doesn't explain why you won't fuck me."

"Did you want your first time to be bent over a chair? That's not how I want it my first time."

"We could have gone upstairs to bed."

He grimaced.

Seeing that he appeared troubled, Jackie asked, "What is it, Joseph. What's wrong?"

"I . . . I'm nervous about doing it for real."

"I kinda am also," she admitted. "But I'm more excited, enough to outweigh those concerns."

"Please just let me work up to it."

With a heavy sigh, Jackie said, "Okay. You remember, the folks are leaving after work to go away for the weekend?"

"I forgot."

"Do you want to go out tonight?"

"Yeah, but I think we've seen all the movies that are playing."

"How would you feel about being my date to a party one of my high school friends is giving?"

"A high school friend?"

"Us together at your friend's party—that ought to go over well."

"Well, if we're going to date, we're going to eventually be seen by our friends."

"I guess you're right."

* * *

But the party didn't go over well. Even though her friends secretly thought Joseph was hot, they were appalled that Jackie was dating her stepbrother, particularly since he was a year younger. Stepsister and stepbrother tried to make the best of it, but it became uncomfortable, and so, they didn't stay long.

Joseph was bummed out about it. During the drive home, he commented, "Maybe we ought not tell anyone in college of our connection."

"At the moment, I'd have to agree," Jackie concurred.

Still early when they got home, they decided to watch a movie. Both went to their bedrooms to get comfortable first, but when Jackie finished putting up her purse, kicking off her shoes and was ready to head downstairs, she noticed the light was still on in Joseph's bedroom, so she headed there. She found him stretched out on his bed, still in his jeans, but now with only a T-shirt and no socks or shoes.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers