Stepping Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"What are you doing?" she asked. She was still in her pullover shirt and short jean skirt.

"Just thinking. I really think that if we're still going to date in college, we shouldn't tell anyone that we are stepbrother and stepsister."

Jackie sat in a nearby chair, her skirt rising high. "So you said." She thought a little more about what he'd suggested. "Are you embarrassed to be dating me?"

"Of course, not," Joseph responded with a look of preposterousness. "But there are obviously people who don't think it's right."

"Do you really care?"

"Not entirely, but if we're not going to have any friends because of it, maybe it's something to think about."

"I don't know that it will be the same in college. I don't think they'll care much about things like that," she said.

"Yeah. Maybe you just have snotty high school friends."

"Now, that I'll grant you. Maybe we should try going out with some of your friends."

Joseph looked at her and shrugged. "Guess it's worth a try."

They were both silent for a minute.

Jackie stood and stepped over to the bed. "Scoot over." He did and she plopped down next to him. "Want to just watch TV here?"

"I guess we could." He reached for the remote and switched the television on, flipping through channels.

Jackie propped a pillow up for her head and lay down beside her stepbrother very close.

Joseph stopped, watched, moved on and repeated that several times.

Finally, Jackie said, "This is boring." She also changed positions several times, shaking the bed.

"Stop shaking the bed."

"Don't tell me to stop," she said, playfully. She sat up on her knees facing him and grabbed his arm pulling him up to a sitting position.

"What do you want to watch?" Joseph asked, freeing himself and laying back down.

Rubbing her hands on his legs, Jackie said, "There's nothing on. Entertain me."

"I want to watch TV."

"Oh, come on. There's got to be something else we can do."

With a heavy sigh, he asked, "Like what?"

"I don't know. Something."

"Want me to put on a video?"

"I want you to pay attention to me." She was holding his hand and shaking his arm.

He looked exasperated, so he pushed her causing her to fall onto her back. She quickly sat back up and slapped his shoulder, not hard. "You want to play that game?" She playfully slapped him again.

"That's not very nice." So, he pushed her over again. As soon as she sat back up, he pushed her once more.

This time she pulled on his arm as she fell back and he landed on top of her. She quickly wrapped her arms around him under his armpits and her legs around his waist clasped at the ankles.

"Now, you can't get away." Jackie was giggling the entire time.

But Joseph was strong enough to sit up and take her with him, and she was squirming and wiggling so much, they went back down. He was between her legs, her skirt having risen to her crotch, and she still had her arms around his neck. He pretended to attempt to break free, but he allowed her to maintain her hold on him. Instinctively, she pulled his face to hers.

They kissed, something they did a lot what with all of the oral sex they had performed on each other. It was a tender kiss, just lips, but somehow much different than anything they had done before. It didn't last long, but was enough to settle them down. Joseph sat up, sliding back to lean against his headboard. Jackie got up and moved next to him, her legs bent and knees resting on his thighs. She buried her head in his shoulder and he put his arm around her.

"That was nice," she commented.

He looked down into her eyes, and she into his. Their lips came together again, this time in a more heated coupling. Her arm went around his waist while his hand explored her bare thigh enjoying her soft skin.

"You're a good kisser," Jackie told him.

"So, are you."

"Why don't we do this more often?"

"I guess because our mouths are usually in other places."

When they went back to it, his hand found the cheek of her partially exposed behind and slid into the crack. She was breathing heavy, not from their playing, but she was now aroused.

"Please fuck me, Joseph," she whispered.

A panicked expression formed on his face. "Aw, why'd you have to go and ruin this with that?"

"Don't you want me?"

"Yeah, but not like this."

"Then, like how?"

"I'll know when I'm ready."

With a huff, Jackie turned, sat back against the headboard and grabbed a pillow to hug. She bent her head to rest her chin on it. She felt Joseph turn away from her and lay down. She didn't know how long she had been lost in wonder over why her stepbrother was so hesitant to have sex with her when she heard him lightly snoring. He had fallen asleep. She sighed, curious as to whether he'd maybe had a bad experience with a girl that he was too embarrassed or ashamed to talk about. He'd already admitted that he was scared of having sex with her, but how much easier could she make it?

A thought struck her. Could it be she was making it too easy? Maybe he wanted to be the one to initiate it. Maybe it was some guy thing. But with all else that they had done, not to mention the thigh fucking this morning, sex was the next logical step.

Jackie continued to ponder this—possibly even dozing off for a period—and she had no idea how much time had passed when, driven by desire, she eased out of his bed, took off her skirt and slipped out of her bra without removing her shirt. She walked to the foot of the bed and stared at her sleeping stepbrother. She wondered when he had slid under the covers, and she could see that he had removed his T-shirt, lending credence to the realization that she had snoozed for a bit.

Grabbing the blanket, she gently tugged on it, pulling it down to see what else he had taken off. On his back, he wore only is boxers. When the covers were completely off, Jackie climbed onto the bed trying to make as little movement as possible. She carefully pulled the waistband of his underpants down to expose his flaccid penis. She didn't have much opportunity to handle it in this state so she cautiously wrapped her fingers around it, stroked it a bit, and then bent her head to take it in her mouth. It was weird to suck it soft, but also thrilling, particularly as it grew slightly in her mouth. Soon, she had it extended to full erection. Now, she sucked with complete abandon, not caring that it would likely awaken him.

At this point, she was only concerned with her own enjoyment, so she wasn't surprised that he finally woke up, but in his foggy state, he subconsciously pulled his boxers back up.

"What are you doing?" he asked groggily.

"I thought you would like it," Jackie uttered lamely, not really thinking about what she was saying, just wanting to get back to it.

"I was having a good dream."

"Oh, yeah? About what?"

The way he looked at her made her think he might have been dreaming about her, but he shrugged it off. "Doesn't matter."

But he didn't resist when she crawled forward planting the lips that had just been wrapped around his cock on his lips. They kissed passionately as they had earlier. She sat up making certain her pussy was directly resting on his hard cock, and she felt it pulse when the two made contact. She raised her shirt to expose her breasts and his hands instantly reached for them as she gently slid back and forth on his penis.

Jackie bent to kiss his and lips. She was in such a state of heightened desire, she pleaded in a pained voice, "Please, please fuck me. I want you desperately." She ran her hand through his hair. "Please." She could see that he was looking at her differently, deep into her eyes. Something was not the same.

Finally, he whispered, "I guess I can."

Her face formed a huge smile. She kissed him again, then sat up and removed her shirt. Her movement on his cock became quicker. "Suck my tits."

He complied to her cry-like moans. He gave each breast equal attention, nibbling on her nipples, which drove her crazy. Allowing herself to fall back, she drew her legs together to remove her panties, which she simply placed beside her on the bed. With her legs spread, he bent down to lick her pussy, flicking her clit with his tongue. He had become quite good at cunnilingus. But that was not what she wanted.

Sensing that, Joseph kissed his way up her abdomen with a peck on each nipple until his lips connected with hers. It was their most loving and passionate kiss yet. Everything she had ever dreamed a kiss should be. His tongue sought hers, and she hungrily tasted it with her own, and the two danced.

Jackie's hand found her pussy and couldn't help rubbing, while her other latched onto his massive cock through his boxers. "Uugh, uugh," she cried. "I can't take it anymore. I want you to fuck me so badly. Please put your cock inside me." She couldn't wait so she grabbed the elastic waistband and pushed his shorts down as far as she could. He got the message and kicked them off the rest of the way.

She gripped his cock tightly and rubbed the head against her pussy, again emitting that cry-like moan.

Finally, he pushed it in and every nerve and impulse in her mind and body lit up. He drove it in slowly and she thought her head was going to explode. It felt so good it was almost beyond belief. The inside of her pussy embraced his cock with more desire than she had ever known.

It was no less the thrill of Joseph's life, either. Never had he felt something so soft smother his cock like his stepsister's pussy. He instantly berated himself for waiting so long when he could have had this magnanimous experience sooner. He pumped slowly wanting to feel every inch of her touch him. He tried to be masculine about it, but couldn't help allowing whimpering sounds of joy to escape his lips.

That also exhilarated Jackie to know that he was enjoying it so much anyway.

"I can't believe this is actually happening," Jackie cried. "It's so good."

Joseph couldn't help but thrust faster, as though his penis had a mind of his own. The force pushed her slightly so that her head was on the edge of the bed. They kissed off and on, and Jackie did her best to fuck back, throwing her body into his thrusts.

"This is fucking amazing," she cooed.

"You got that right," he uttered through labored breathing.

Jackie wanted this to last forever. She sat up and he pulled her to help sit in his lap. She was able to pivot her hips to actually fuck him. His hands cupped her ass and assisted in her movement. Joseph felt as though he was all dick at this moment, as though no other part of his body existed. This was considerably more exertion than either was accustomed to, but neither would let up.

Ever the aggressor, Jackie pushed Joseph down so that she was now on top. She did everything she could think of: bouncing on his cock, moving her hips back and forth, rotating them. She couldn't get over the fact that no matter how or what she did, everything felt fantastic.

As overwhelmed as her mind was with pleasure, it wasn't long before her body started tingling with the telltale signs of an impending orgasm. "Oh, my, I think I'm going to come already."

"Not surprised, but come on."

Jackie wanted to concentrate to be fully aware of the orgasm she would experience through actual penetration. But she exploded so quickly and so intensely that her mind was lost in the overwhelming pleasure. She had never experienced such an all-encompassing climax as this. There was nothing she could remotely think of to liken it to or compare it with. Above all, it was so fierce, she literally thought she would pass out. She was never so happy to have the entire house to themselves because she was able to scream.

It was also the longest lasting orgasm she'd ever had, and though it came quickly, it let her down slowly. She would have loved to just roll over and bask in the amazing feelings that were pervading her being, but Joseph was still thrusting toward his own satisfaction.

Looking up at his face, she could see that he was close, so she encouraged him by telling him to come for her.

Joseph was actually trying to hold out as long as he could; until she was finished so that she could achieve her ultimate orgasm, but also so he could do the same. But the obvious intensity of her climax coupled with her urging him on caused him to explode as quickly as she had. He was about to pull out of her just before he felt the first blast, but her hands on his hands prevented that.

"I'm on the pill," she said quickly. "I want to feel it inside me."

And so, he granted her wish flooding her with burst after burst of scalding pearly white liquid. It was so profound that, if he hadn't already been on his back, he certainly would have fallen over. He felt as though his balls had produced and shot so much semen that they would deflate. Certainly they ached.

Jackie couldn't be certain, but Joseph's ejaculation had been so forceful, she might have had a mini orgasm. Whatever it was, the massive amount of liquid in her vagina felt wonderful, even as it oozed out.

Both spent beyond exhaustion, Jackie simply fell forward on top of him, his cock slowly deflating and pouring out of her like all the jism. They were both too consumed to move. With the combination of their juices still oozing out of her and drying on their skin, they both fell into a deep, satisfying sleep, again fortunate to have the house to themselves.

* * *

It was Saturday morning and they slept later than usual, notwithstanding the sexual workout they'd had in the middle of the night. It was nearly noon when Jackie opened her eyes to see Joseph lying beside her, facing her and just watching her. She felt marvelous, her face forming a wide smile to emphasize that fact. The huge grin on her stepbrother's face suggested his mood was running a similar course.

"So, by your facial expression, I'm going to assume you have no regrets," Jackie suggested.

"That is a safe assumption," Joseph confirmed. "I'll even go a step farther and admit that I was a fool for not giving in sooner."

"Not to put too fine a point on it, but yes, you were," she agreed. "So, what did you think about it?"

"It was the most fantastic experience of my life."

If it was possible, her smile seemed to broaden. "And the best part of it is that it's going to happen again."

"That's actually the second best part of it," he corrected.

Frowning, Jackie asked, "What's the first?"

"Waking up beside you."

"Yes, that is a bonus."

"Unfortunately, we have only one more night that we can sleep together," Joseph pointed out, sounding defeated.

"I've created a monster," she joked.

"Maybe we can room together in your apartment in college," Joseph suggested.

Chuckling over his sudden eagerness, Jackie noted, "Much as I'd like that, the apartment is just too small." But seeing that she had popped his bubble, she quickly added, "Of course, you can spend the night from time."

"I don't know if I can wait that long."

"To spend the night in my apartment?"

"To do it again."

"Who said you had to wait?" And with that, she reached down, wrapped her fingers around his already hard cock and stroked him. Scooting down, she licked his shaft and balls before opening her lips and sliding her mouth down his rod about halfway. Jackie could taste the dried mixture of their cum cocktail on his skin. Not sure it was that pleasant, she sat up, threw her leg over him and inserted his dick in her tight pussy. As she rode him, she let out a high-pitched whine of pleasure.

Grinning from ear to ear, Joseph reached up to handle her bouncing tits. He let his hands drop to her hips to steady her. When she leaned back, supporting herself on her arms, he had a bird's eye view of his cock sliding in and out of her moist pussy. He let his thumb press against her clit, driving her wild.

Feeling weak from the intense delight, Jackie rolled off of him onto her back. Joseph rotated her onto her side, entering her from the rear. She lifted her upper leg over his thigh allowing for deeper penetration. She couldn't help continually moaning.

After a few minutes in this position, Joseph eased off of the bed and pulled his stepsister to the edge on her back. Driving his dick back into her, he pumped hard and fast to her ongoing vocal emissions.

"Wow. It just keeps getting better," Joseph exclaimed.

"Yes. I'm glad you finally came around." Her voice sounded rippled because of his thrusting.

"You could say it was worth the wait."

"It definitely was," Jackie conceded.

"I just had a brainstorm. You think the folks would go for it if we could find a two bedroom apartment?"

"Now, that's an idea."

"It would save them money."

"I'm not sure that's the bigger issue."

"Yeah, asking your dad could be the problem."

Attempting to consider the idea for a moment amid the glorious pounding she was receiving, and recalling her conversations with Cheryl, Jackie grinned. "So, we don't ask him. We ask your mom. She'll go for it and she can ask him."

"I like the way you think."

"Ask me what?"

The teens looked up in shock to see Cheryl standing in the doorway. Jackie quickly folded her arms over her breasts as though with Joseph standing there with his cock buried in her pussy to the hilt, that really did anything. Still, the step-siblings were too stunned to speak.

"Oh, come on," Cheryl said. "Did you really think I didn't think you were doing this?"

"Actually, last night was the first time," Jackie reported, wondering whether she should push her stepbrother away and pull the covers over her.

"Really?" Cheryl asked, surprised at that. "Okay. But you have been doing something."

They're embarrassed expressions were her confirmation.

"So, what was it you wanted to ask me?" she went on.

"Wait. Did I miss something?" a confused Joseph asked.

"What do you mean?" his mother inquired.

"You pop in and catch us in a compromising position and only want to know what we wanted to ask you? I thought you were supposed to be gone all weekend?"

"You want me to be mad that you and Jackie are fucking?" The teen's stunned looks over her statement and word usage restrained their voices from responding, so she went on. "You're a hot guy and you're a gorgeous girl, the two of you have been getting along very well, why wouldn't you be having sex? If I were one of you, I would."

"Where's my dad?" Jackie wanted to know.

"He was called in to the office on an urgent matter," Cheryl explained. "That's why I'm back early." Cheryl stretched out on the bed with them. "Now, can we get past this so you can ask me what you want to ask me?"

Trading glances, Joseph and Jackie smirked in reaction to Cheryl's attitude.

"We want to room together in college and wanted to see if we could get a two bedroom apartment," Joseph blurted out, cutting to the chase.

"You don't want to sleep together?"

"The one bedroom is too small," Jackie advised.

Cheryl nodded her understanding. "And you're afraid your father won't agree?"

They nodded in unison.

"I'll have to call first to see if one is even available. In the meantime, don't stop on my account."

"Y-You want us to—"

"Keep fucking," Cheryl completed her son's question. "This is exciting to watch."

"You want to watch?" Jackie repeated.

"Yes, continue," she ordered as she started removing her clothes to show she was serious.

Joseph resumed his thrusting.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers