Stepping Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie craned her neck to see her stepmother had stripped down, leaving only her panties on. Cheryl's hand was buried in the lacy underpants, so Jackie briefly pushed Joseph back just long enough to turn over and kneel on the bed so she could watch this incredibly erotic scene. She felt her stepbrother's cock slide back into her pussy.

Watching the teens, Cheryl's fingers moved faster on her pussy. The two females locked eyes, and in that gaze, sexual electricity was exchanged.

"Ever been with a woman?" Cheryl asked her stepdaughter.

Jackie was, at first, embarrassed to answer, but passion took over and she admitted, "Yes. My friends and I watched some porn and started playing with each other."

Quickly removing her panties, Cheryl scooted over aligning her pussy with Jackie's mouth. Aroused beyond logicality, the latter did not hesitate to dip her tongue into the depths of her stepmother's womb.

"Ahhhhhh," was Cheryl's impassioned reaction.

Joseph couldn't believe his eyes, nor his good fortune to be able to witness the unbelievable scene before him. He loved watching girls on girls in movies, and the fact that it was his mother and stepsister made it almost surreal. He wanted to plow Jackie faster, but he feared if he did, he would come to fast. Adding to the thrill was his mom playing with her own tits.

"You're pretty good at this," Cheryl gasped. She eased further back on the bed pulling Jackie with her, rendering her stepdaughter fully stretched out on the sheets. Not to be deterred, Joseph straddled the back of Jackie's thighs and forced his well-lubricated cock between her legs and back into her pussy. The tightness of her snatch in this position had both of the teens groaning in ecstasy.

Jackie couldn't hold it anymore and shouted, "I'm coming." She constrained her legs making him feel as though he was fucking a vice.

And yet, it felt so spectacular that, by chain reaction, he blew his load in her pussy.

The added vibrations from Jackie's tongue caused by her moaning brought Cheryl to climax also.

The bed became a cacophony of moans, groans and cries amid shudders, tremors and spasms as the three enjoyed their nearly simultaneous orgasms and came down from them.

Breathless, Joseph remarked, "That was . . . was . . ."

"I get it," his mother said. "Nothing like a threesome, is there?" Easing slowly off the bed and scooping up her clothes, she added, "I'll go call the apartment complex. I'd say let's do this again later, but I'm sure Richard will be home at some point, and since I don't know when, it wouldn't be wise to get caught."

"So, he's not as open-minded as you?" Jackie surmised.

Cheryl shrugged. "He is, but probably not to this extent. I don't care what you guys do the rest of the day, but listen for him to return."

After she departed, Joseph said, "You said you never had sex before, but you didn't say you did girls."

"We didn't do it that often—only on a few occasions really," Jackie advised. "I didn't really consider it sex. Just a little licking and fingering."

"And you and my mother; that was hot!"

"It was spontaneous. If I'd been able to think about it first, I probably wouldn't have done it. I'm really surprised she didn't want to fuck you."

"Now, that would have been weird. I don't know if I could have done it."

* * *

As the time for leaving for college was near, there was never was another opportunity for a threesome. Cheryl did tell them a couple of days later that there were no two-bedroom apartments left, but she was able to get the one-bedroom next to Jackie's for Joseph, so they would actually be next-door neighbors. As they had no choice, the teens were satisfied with that.

That left only one activity to be done, and that was to hang out with some of Joseph's friends to see what their reaction would be to him dating his stepsister. As it happened, one of his friends was having a going off to college party for several friends the night before Joseph and Jackie were set to leave. None of these friends were going to the same college, so it was a good opportunity to say goodbye.

While the dozen or so guys at the party all had nice looking dates or girlfriends, none was more beautiful than Jackie. At first, his close group of friends, four of the guys, thought he was incredibly lucky, until one remembered that Joseph had a stepsister named Jackie, and when confronted, Joseph admitted that his date and his stepsister were one and the same.

It suddenly became awkward, and the evening went downhill from there. A couple of the guys thought he was a loser for having to date his stepsister, one just thought it was weird, another deemed it wrong, and all despite having their own dates tried to hit on Jackie, a couple blatantly.

At that point, Joseph was ready to take some heads off—whether he was really physically capable or not. However, the cooler heads of the girls prevailed as Jackie whisked Joseph out of the party and the other girls—though many of them felt the same as the guys—threatened that their dates or boyfriends would be leaving alone if they continued to engage in such ridiculous behavior.

However, their dismay carried over to the three-hour trip to the campus. On the ride, Joseph remarked, "It's becoming increasing clear to me that once we get to college, I'm Joseph Graves and you're Jackie Nelson and we're just dating."

A disillusioned Jackie agreed. "You're probably right."

Surprisingly, it was Richard who offered wise insight.

"Unfortunately, many narrow-minded people think that children from the previous marriages of a man and a woman become family once their parents marry, even though the children have no blood relationship. These shallow thinkers believe it is wrong for these step-siblings to date or marry. You might be correct in your approach. However, it might happen that someone will discover you are step-siblings—"

"And then we'll be right back where we started," Joseph concluded.

"Indeed," Richard concurred. "But consider something else. First, I have no problem with the two of you dating. And contrary to what you probably think, I would be a fool not to realize that you have slept together—"

Cheryl quickly turned to the teens in the back seat, and as unobtrusively as possible, let them know that she had not said anything to him.

"—and I don't have problem with that either."

Joseph's, Jackie's, and even Cheryl's faces registered complete surprise, although not so Richard could see.

His eyes focused on the road, Richard had continued talking. "You are children of parents—or at least one parent each—" he turned to his wife and grinned "—who are quite active sexually. So, it stands to reason that you might inherit a predilection to be that way, as well. And truthfully, if the two of you are going to be sexually active, I'm more comfortable with it being with each other than some other teens I don't know. Wouldn't you agree, dear?"

"Absolutely," Cheryl answered eagerly, grinning at Joseph and Jackie whose faces showed their incredulity over what they were hearing.

"I will throw out this one thought," Richard went on. "It's obvious the two of you are getting along extremely well, and I'm sure you think that you're in love and that you've found your soul-mates and the sex may be great, but don't be too quick to pass up other opportunities, even if only to prove to yourselves that you are in love and that you've found your soul-mates and the sex is great."

"I was right there with you until you mentioned other opportunities, dad," Jackie said. "But then I wasn't sure I followed you."

With a chuckle, Richard explained, "Jackie, you might meet guys from time to time that you give second glances to, but you might pass them up because you think you have it all with Joseph. And Joseph, the same thing might happen to you. I'm telling you to act on those second glances. It'll do one of two things. It'll either prove that the two of you are right for each other, or that you're not."

"And how many times should we do this?" Joseph wanted to know.

"Until you're certain. Until you have no doubts."

"I don't have any doubts right now," Joseph pointed out.

"You don't think you do. Just consider what I've said. That's all I'm asking."

"We will," Jackie said to appease her father.

It mostly made the teens feel a little better, and both realized they had to put the other issue from the party aside and move on. At least, having the two one-bedroom apartments would lend credence to the ruse that they were just a boy and a girl who came from the same town, went to the same college and were dating.

Still, when the family arrived at the apartment complex next to the campus and visited Todd, the apartment manager to complete the rental process, Joseph couldn't help asking if a two bedroom apartment had come available. The manager reiterated that the last two bedroom had been rented just before Cheryl had called him, but he added, "It was actually leased by a stepbrother and stepsister just like the two of you."

It was then that a plan hatched in Joseph's mind.