Stepping Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,042 Followers

"Mmmm, that sounds like a perfect dessert," Jackie agreed summoning her own stepbrother over.

And for the next few minutes, all that could be heard were the slurping sounds of two dicks being sucked as though the skin was coming off the bone. As it was the guys had been fucking and being sucked for over a half-hour and both were easily ready to burst. Their groans rose to a mighty crescendo as first Mark, then a minute later, Joseph exploded in their stepsisters' mouths.

Neither girl was able to swallow it all, which was just as well, because Kendall definitely wanted to taste Joseph's cum. Gulping what she could of her stepbrother, Kendall then proceeded to lick the other boy's jism off of his stepsister's face, neck and tits.

"Yum!" Kendall proclaimed.

Not to be outdone, Jackie copied Kendall tasting the sperm of the boy who had been fucking her. "Yum is right," Jackie concurred.

To finish, each girl took the other's stepbrother and cleaned their cocks with their tongues.

"Oh, man, that was fantastic!" Joseph bellowed excitedly.

"You got that right," Jackie agreed.

"It was great fun," Mark commented.

"You'll get no argument out of me," Kendall said as she stretched out in the middle of the bed.

Jackie did likewise facing her as Mark laid behind his stepsister while Joseph did the same on the other side of his. The girls could feel the guys' deflating cocks pressed against their asses, less because they were looking to stir something up than the narrow bed forced them to be close.

Once they were all settled, Joseph was first to speak. "This is probably none of our business, so if you don't want to answer, I understand, but I have to ask, who else did you two have a foursome with?"

Kendall rolled back slightly and twisted her neck to look at Mark to help decide if they wanted to reveal. He merely shrugged.

"I'll tell you on condition that this stays among the four of us," Kendall offered.

"Of course," Joseph readily agreed.

"No problem," Jackie concurred.

With a deep breath, Kendall revealed, "Our parents."

Both of the other step-siblings' eyes widened.

"Wow!" Joseph responded, impressed.

"So, you guys have obviously never done it with your parents?" Kendall surmised.

"We did it with Joseph's mother, but just once," Jackie disclosed.

"Was she the other female you've been with?" Kendall asked, casually reaching over to fondle Jackie's breast.

"No, I've done it with a couple of my friends when we were lonely," Jackie explained. "We'd watch a little porn and start fooling around a little. Nothing really serious."

"Did you like it?"

"I'll say that I didn't dislike it. Wouldn't give up guys, but I wouldn't turn away if the right girl came along." Jackie copied Kendall and stroked the other's girl's tit. "You?"

"Am I the right girl?" Kendall teased.

Jackie eased closer, cupped the back of Kendall's neck pulling her closer and said, "Let you know shortly."

With that, the girls' lips met in a soft, sensuous kiss that only females could give each other. After several seconds, Kendall pulled back smirking.

"What?" Jackie frowned.

"Are you feeling what I'm feeling?"

"What are you feeling?"

"Mark is coming alive again."

Jackie wiggled her ass. "Yep, so is Joseph."

"What is it about guys that they like to watch girls together?"

"It's just exciting," Mark said.

"Particularly when it's our two favorite girls," Joseph added.

So, Jackie and Kendall went back to kissing as the guys were rubbing their dicks against their stepsisters' asses. Kendall reached down to play with Jackie's pussy, and the latter responded with more intense kissing. Realizing that with the guys here there would be no girl-girl time, Kendall lifted Jackie's leg, reached between them for Joseph's cock, and guided it into his stepsister's snatch. She continued to rub both the girl's clit and the guy's penis as they fucked. She also lifted her own leg to allow Mark to drive his cock into her. Seeing this, Jackie played with them as Kendall was doing.

The girls' lips came back together, this time with tongue action and spit swapping. With the steady thrusts that Mark was giving her, it wasn't long before Kendall was approaching her third orgasm of the evening. To bring her over the edge, she had Jackie pinch and squeeze her nipples, which brought both pain and pleasure, the combination causing her muscles to contract as she let out a roar to enhance her climax.

It was the impetus that started a chain reaction as Mark huffed and puffed. When his stepsister commanded him to come inside of her, that was the final straw and he blasted her vagina, but with only a moderate amount of cum since he had shot such a big wad not long ago.

Seeing her "boyfriend's" penis as it performed its final few thrusts covered with the mixture of his and Kendall's juices was all the stimulus Jackie needed to enjoy her third orgasm, as well. Her body shivered with pleasure as her climax took control of her.

Finally, Jackie reached down to cup and massage her stepbrother's balls to coax him to deliver her a load also. She, too, ordered him to come inside of her, and the other step-siblings watched eagerly as Joseph concentrated on producing. He didn't disappoint his audience, hosing his stepsister both in and out with a larger deposit than his first time.

Seeing Joseph's delicious cock coated with his and Jackie's cum juice, much to everyone's surprise, Kendall bent over, grabbed her "boyfriend's" dick and sucked it as far into her mouth as she could savoring the delicious flavors. When she had it cleaned off, she went to work on Jackie's pussy doing the same. Not to be outdone, when Kendall was finished, Jackie having enjoyed what her new female friend had done, reciprocated, and delighted in the cum cocktail on both Mark's penis and Kendall's delectable hole.

"Damn! That's almost enough to make me want to come again," Joseph exclaimed.

With a chuckle, Mark bemoaned, "That would be nice, but I'm not sure I could even get it up again so soon."

"Wanna bet?" the girls asked in unison.

"No, I need to rest."

"That does sound good," Jackie concurred.

* * *

Mark and Joseph stood in the doorway clad only in underwear admiring the sight before them. Kendall and Jackie had quickly drifted off to sleep shortly after the last session in which the two couples faced each other. The guys had left them in the "spare" bedroom on the bed together. Joseph had offered to go home, but Mark said he should just sleep on the sofa. Mark slept in the bed he shared with Kendall. It was well after midnight before all the lights were out.

Awakening around mid-Sunday morning, Mark arose and went into the kitchen to make coffee. Try though he did not to make noise, Joseph was still awakened, but more from the aroma of fresh coffee than sounds. Finally, with cups in hands, the guys stepped to the doorway to check on the girls. The sight was too erotic to dare awaken them.

Both were still completely nude with a sheet covering only their legs as far as their knees. But what made the scene so breathtaking was that Kendall was spooning Jackie, had her arm around Joseph's sister with a hand cupping her breast.

"Oh, man!" Joseph whispered reaching for his cell phone and selecting the camera function, "do I dare?"

"Hell, yeah," Mark agreed quickly grabbling his own phone.

They each snapped a couple of photos, a long shot and a close up. But when Jackie began to stir, they quickly hid them behind their backs.

She opened her eyes slowly and not all the way, but didn't see the guys watching. Instead, she felt the hand on her breast, liked it and covered it with her own hand, pressing the two firmly against her tit. She couldn't focus on the hand and wondered whose it might be, so she gently turned over. However, the movement awakened Kendall, whose arm was now around Jackie's back, particularly since their tits were now touching.

Kendall smiled. "Well, this is cozy."

"Yes, it is," Jackie agreed.

Mark stepped over to the bed with Joseph in tow. "You girls sleep well?"

Both looked up, but not with any surprise.

"I sure as hell did," Kendall said. "You're comfortable to sleep with."

"Well, I've been called a lot of things, but never comfortable," Jackie noted. "But I guess it works both ways because I slept well also."

"There's coffee on," Mark advised. "Why don't the two of you get up and I'll make breakfast."

"Let me help," Jackie offered, easing out of bed to Kendall's disappointment. "We said we'd cook together."

"Okay. What's your breakfast specialty?"

"Very good pancakes."

"Sounds good."

"Let me just find my clothes," Jackie said, looking around and spotting her underwear.

"No need to dress on my account," Mark told her.

Already slipping on her panties, Jackie said, "Okay. Bathroom first and I'll meet you in the kitchen."

"I'm going to jump in the shower while you guys cook," Kendall announced.

"Mmmm. Mind if I join you?" Joseph asked.

"Not at all," she answered, wide-eyed.

"Just a shower, you two," Mark ordered. "Breakfast won't take long."

"Yeah," Jackie agreed, returning from the bathroom still only in panties, her marvelous breasts swaying with her swagger. "Got to eat them hot."

"Alright," Kendall and Joseph agreed. Still, they couldn't resist quickly masturbating each other while they washed each other.

Breakfast was a meal unlike any Kendall and Mark had ever had with their parents because even when they'd had sex with their folks, for meals everyone always dressed. But here they were with their new best friends and all four had nothing more than underpants: the girls in bikini panties, the guys in jockeys. It was as delicious as Jackie's tasty pancakes.

"Well, I just want to say that last night was probably one of the best nights of my life," Joseph proclaimed as he shoveled a fork-full of pancakes into his mouth.

"I'd have to agree," Jackie added. "Of course, you guys have had the benefit of already being part of a foursome."

Oh, so it was the foursome you liked?" Kendall deduced.

"Not just that. But it did add a level of erotica we've never experienced before."

"Yeah, I hope we can do it again sometime," Joseph said.

"Well, as Jackie pointed out last night," Mark reminded, "our . . . whatever this is—arrangement, I think you called it . . . has changed. The original intent was for us to go on a couple of single dates to establish that we were dating each other's stepsister and then double date so we could date our own stepsister. Now, what do we do?"

"I didn't have any problem sharing last night," Joseph volunteered.

"Nor did I," Jackie agreed. "That's what made it all the more exciting."

"Well, I say," Kendall suggested, "I have nothing going on the rest of the day."

"You're suggesting we all hang out like this all day?" Mark wanted to know.

"Why not? What the hell else do we have to do?"

"I'm game," Joseph blurted, his erection starting to grow just at the thought.

"I'm not opposed to us all doing it again," Mark said. "Even as soon as tonight, but I need a little down time. I have some studying and cleaning up to do."

Jackie was nodding. "That sounds good to me also."

"Party-poopers," Kendall accused.

"We could go hang out at my apartment, Kendall," Joseph offered.

Everyone's head—Kendall included—turned sharply to Joseph.

"Hold on a second, there," Mark said. "If we're going to continue doing foursomes—and I'm all in favor of it, for the record—I think we need to have some ground rules."

"Rules?" Joseph repeated. "What rules?"

"This was supposed to be a ruse, a deception, subterfuge," Mark reminded. "We were just supposed to be pretending we were dating."

"So, what are you saying?"

"I think anything we do from here on, particularly sexually—especially sexually—we should only all do together. This has already gone way beyond what we anticipated and I don't think we should let it get out of hand."

"And yet, you were coming here last night to have sex with my stepsister," Joseph accused.

"As you were with mine," Mark shot back. "My point exactly. We were letting this get out of hand. I didn't have any problem with the way things were between Kendall and me before we met you guys. I don't want to lose that."

Kendall gave her stepbrother a sentimental smile and a wink.

"I can agree with Mark," Jackie opined. "I understand where he's coming from. Except that I would offer one variation. If at any time any one of us feels that something has changed—"

"Such as?" Kendall interrupted.

"You wanting to see Joseph alone or vice-versa—"

"Or you and Mark—"

"Or vice-versa," Jackie completed. "Or if any of one us decides he or she doesn't want to do any of this anymore, we talk it out and come to an amicable agreement. Sex aside, ruse, deception, subterfuge aside, I really like you and Mark and would want to remain friends, if nothing else."

"I agree," Mark spoke up.

"I guess I don't have a problem with that." This from Kendall.

"Okay. I'll give it a try," Joseph conceded.

"Great," Jackie said. "Then I'm going to help Mark clean up—"

Joseph and Kendall shot her a look.

"—the kitchen. And then I'm going back to my apartment to clean up and take care of a few things, and then, Mark, if you like, we can cook dinner together and we can all do whatever else afterward."

"Sounds like a plan."

* * *

And so it went. Jackie insisted on cooking dinner in her apartment, and she and Mark used all of their culinary skills to prepare an excellent meal. For their efforts, Kendall and Joseph offered to clean the messy kitchen the two chefs had left, and when they were finished, they found their step-siblings sitting on the sofa discussing school.

Because the previous night's activities had come about unexpectedly, and certainly unplanned, no one knew quite how to begin tonight's. For lack of anything better, since there was a bit of space between Mark and Jackie, Kendall plopped down on the sofa next to her stepbrother, draping her legs over his. Wanting to be just as spontaneous, Joseph pulled his stepsister up and pretended to dance with her, rubbing and grinding himself against her. Kendall attempted to do the same with Mark, but he would not yield to her attempts to pull him up, so she merely tapped Joseph on the shoulder to cut in. His mind quickly imagining what might occur, Joseph quickly stepped aside and took a seat next to Mark.

The girls started out innocuously, but the guys urged them on so they graduated to raucous. Kendall bent her legs and semi-straddled one of Jackie's thighs to rub her crotch against it. Jackie picked up on the choreography, and soon they were doing it in unison. Mark reached over and rubbed his stepsister's ass while Joseph copy-catted. Before long Kendall's and Jackie's lips came together, again in an innocent display. But as the guys continued to touch them—their hands and fingers now between the girls' legs, the kiss became more intense with some serious tongue action: licking lips and teeth, dueling tongues, sucking tongues.

Jackie reached around Kendall to where Mark was now standing very close behind her and felt the huge bulge in his pants. Deftly, though with his assistance, she unzipped him and fished out his pulsing cock and started pulling on it, even rubbing it against a bare portion of his stepsister's leg. Mark reached around and undid Kendall's pants, pushing them down so she could kick them off. Joseph did the same with Jackie.

The four sank to the carpeted floor. Jackie sat in her stepbrother's lap and they kissed while he removed her tank top and bra. Mark decided to lie on the floor and Kendall sat on his chest with her panty-covered pussy inches from his face. He pulled the elastic around one of her legs aside to expose her vagina and lifted his head to take swipes with his tongue. She eased forward clasping her ankles around his neck allowing him to rest his head on her leg for better position. Looking down at Mark, Kendall found it amusing to see only half of his head poking from between her legs. However, it did not diminish his skill in licking her pussy.

With his hand on one of her tits, Joseph's other found its way down into Jackie's panties where he fingered her moist clit. After a minute, Joseph lifted Jackie and sat her on the edge of the sofa where he could give her pussy the same oral attention as his counterpart in the other couple.

Rolling Kendall back, Mark now used his fingers on her clit and pussy, driving her wild. He then inserted a finger, pumping it while flicking her clit with his other hand. He wasn't certain, but she might have had a mini orgasm.

Joseph had two fingers in Jackie's pussy, but was using them and his tongue at a slower pace than Mark was on Kendall. A moment later, Kendall sat up and scooted over on the sofa to suck Jackie's closest nipple. Mark was content to watch the momentary threesome. It aroused him as Kendall and Jackie kissed again because they did so quite sultrily.

Seeing her stepbrother alone, Kendall turned and removed his pants and underwear and went to work on his leaking cock. She got on the sofa, and with him still lying on the floor, she pulled his legs up onto the couch so that his body was angled down toward his head. From this odd position, she could suck his balls, which always drove him crazy.

On the other end of the sofa, Jackie was sitting on the edge with Joseph next to her. She had his cock in her mouth also. As she was sitting sideways with half of her ass hanging off the edge, Mark was able to reach up and play with her pussy.

The blowjob Kendall was giving her stepbrother was slow and sensual, not fast and furious, and he loved it this way. It amazed him how she just kept getting better at it.

Jackie had Joseph stand to better suck him, which allowed Mark to reach up and fondle her breast.

Between the pussy-licking she had gotten and now the sucking she was giving, Kendall reached the point where she wanted more. Ripping off the rest of her clothes, Kendall squatted over Mark's still angled body and slid his cock into her waiting pussy. Oral was great fun, but there was nothing like a dick in a snatch. She bounced at a moderate pace, rotating and pivoting back and forth.

Seeing their friends made Jackie want the same so she stood and removed the remainder of her clothes as Joseph did the same, and with him still sitting on the sofa, she mounted him facing him. She rode him a little faster.

Amid a symphony of moaning and groaning, Kendall reached over to place a hand on Joseph's knee to steady herself. She then allowed herself to fall back laying atop her stepbrother. Mark responded by putting one arm around to palm her breast while the other went down to toy with her clit. She let her head fall over his shoulder. But his arms around her was also a means to strap her in for a wild ride. He drilled her with long, steady strokes, not hard, but firm. For Kendall, those measured, continuous thrusts were bringing her to the edge as the position allowed his cock to constantly rub against her clit. In moments, she was coming in a shuddering orgasm. She gripped her stepbrother's arms, pulling them tighter around her, enhancing her climax.

One of the thrills of Jackie's limited foursome experience was when Kendall came before her. Somehow the sounds her friend made, the movements of her body that could only be made in the throes of orgasm, were as much, if not more, stimulation as her stepbrother's large cock filling her loving pussy. She tightened her legs so that his dick was snug in her hole and literally dragged herself up and down on him. When his penis accidentally slipped out because she rose too high, she was struck with a genius idea to wrap her labia around his shaft and run it up and down that soft circumcision area below the crown. Her clit aligned with the crease on the underside of the head producing a feeling like she'd never experienced. Jackie suddenly exploded, quickly shoving Joseph's gooey cock back into her pussy to finish herself off.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,042 Followers