Stepping Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendall had gotten up off of her stepbrother to allow him to breathe, and Jackie slowly extricated herself from hers. With Mark sitting on his haunches and Joseph still plopped on the sofa, the girls both noticed their angry, still hard cocks. Kendall and Jackie exchanged looks that told each other they knew they had to take care of the guys. Their expressions also suggested they swap partners.

Kendall sat beside Joseph and he immediately took her in his arms and kissed her. Meanwhile, Mark stood and he and Jackie embraced and their lips came together as well. With his solid erection pressed against her leg, she reached down to stroke it while they chewed on each other's mouths. Even though Jackie had just come, she was still highly aroused, and so, she dropped to her knees to not only suck Mark's beautiful cock, but in a twisted sort of way, to savor Kendall's pussy juices on it. Again, she didn't know if it was just the erotic nature of a foursome, but she was beginning to enjoy doing the girl, as well.

On the couch, Kendall had leaned to one side with Joseph similarly placed and his cock buried balls deep in her pussy. He was taking short strokes with a more sloshing around motion. Whatever he was doing, she was enjoying it.

Her oral was nice, but Mark really wanted his dick in her vagina. He lifted her enough to sit her on the edge of the sofa right next to Kendall. On his knees, Mark was the right height to slide his cock in. His balls slapping against the couch seat pillow was unusual but pleasant.

In this position, Jackie was able to reach over and caress Kendall's thigh, the back of her hand occasionally coming in contact with her stepbrother's pistoning cock. For her part, Kendall licked and kissed Jackie's shoulder. It was another oddity of a foursome because it was as far as Kendall's mouth could reach; however, her hands did find Jackie's right tit while Mark's fingers danced over the left.

All the attention was overpowering, so Jackie twisted her neck to align her lips with Kendall's. She was beginning to really enjoy kissing one person while being fucked by another.

Joseph also wanted some mouth action so he gently turned Kendall's head so their lips could join while he plowed her. A minute later, Kendall slid onto the floor on hands and knees. Joseph kneeled behind and continued to pump. Kendall was now in position to nibble on Jackie's tits, and then reach down, grab her stepbrother's cock on the out thrust, pull it out, suck Jackie's juices off and guide it back in. She maintained her grip at the base of his dick while cupping his balls. With her other hand, she fingered Jackie's clit.

Joseph pulled out of Kendall and got in position to lick her pussy. He also took a few swipes at her anus, jabbing the point of his tongue against her asshole. She didn't stop him from penetrating, but he didn't really try.

Mark and Jackie also changed positions with him sitting on the sofa and her sitting in his lap, impaled. She bounced and rotated around on his cock, and these gyrations made his balls start to churn. More than ready to orgasm, he returned thrusts, grunting, "I'm gonna come."

"Come inside of me," Jackie urged.

That was a request he would never turn down, and the thought of complying and shooting his wad in another girl's pussy had him blasting her vagina with a heavy load. It was an intense climax for him and with her sitting in his lap, he could feel his semen oozing out of her vagina and onto his balls.

When Mark was finished, Jackie eased off of him, and on her knees she licked his shaft and scrotum clean.

Seeing his stepsister slurping up Mark's cum was like watching a live porn movie and was the final stimulus for Joseph. "I'm ready to come," he announced.

"You can come inside of me, too," Kendall allowed.

Her words were barely out before he hosed her pussy. He stopped pumping when he started spurting so all of his jizz remained inside of her.

With Kendall still on hands and knees, Jackie got on her back and shimmied underneath the other girl. Jackie grabbed Kendall's ass, pulling it down so she could suck the cum right out of her friend's pussy. Not to be outdone, Kendall maneuvered herself over Jackie's vagina and bent her head to enjoy the little of her stepbrother's semen that was still there. In this sixty-nine, the girls licked and sucked each other to another orgasm.

Both couples had, of course, come to college both to further their education and to have an environment to allow a relationship with their step-siblings to prosper. Not one of the four had wanted any more. But more is what they got. Was more an unexpected bonus or was it too much?