Stepping Out Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that she decided to become aggressive.

She continued her little displays in the mornings and afternoons, and fortunately, he continued his voyeurism. The following Saturday morning, Tina found Harold in the kitchen pouring a glass of juice. Knowing their parents would be gone again most of the day, she had thrown on a light, short, low-cut dress. Stepping up behind him, she massaged his shoulders, making certain to press her breasts against his T-shirt-covered back.

"Good morning, stepbrother," she offered sultrily. "Got any tests you want to study for today?"

He turned around and pulled back, but not like he was trying to get away from her. She took that as a good sign. "No, not this week."

"Any homework you need help with?"

"Nope. My dad and your mom left us a list of chores to do," he advised, seemingly annoyed by the list. "I've got to wash clothes." He handed her the list, then headed off to start.

Perusing it, Tina didn't find anything on it that was difficult or time-consuming. She was assigned kitchen and bathroom clean-up. Both rooms were fairly clean, so neither would take long.

When she returned to her bedroom Harold was there looking around. "Have any other dirty clothes?"

Tina plopped onto her bed making sure the hem of her dress rose high and exposed a lot of her legs.

Harold's eyes widened.

"Yes," she answered. She then arose onto her knees, lifted her dress unabashedly, pulled down her panties, sat back down to remove them the rest of the way, again with no concern for what she revealed, and handed them to her.

He had been watching, dumfounded, and looked down at the crumbled nylon in his hand.

"They're all wet," she told him.

For a second, his expression suggested that he wanted to sniff them, but he seemed to catch himself, then quickly dropped them in the laundry basket as though he might catch something from them.

"Afraid of a girl's panties?"

Harold merely shook his head, which had become a standard response to a wide range of topics.

"You're going to give in," she predicted. "I know you are."

"Why do you persist in wanting to do something that's wrong?"

"Why is it wrong?"

He rolled his eyes. "Because we're brother and sister."

"Stepbrother and stepsister," she corrected. "We're not blood relatives. What I am is a consensual woman over the age of 18. And you are an 18-year-old guy who wants more of what he's already had. I've seen you spying on me. I know you want me."

"What I want is less important than what I can have."

"You can have exactly what you want. Tell me you didn't really enjoy last Saturday."

"You know I did," he huffed.

"Then what's the problem? We can be fuck buddies; step-siblings with benefits. Instead of waking up horny in the middle of the night and having to jerk yourself off, you can sneak into my room and have real satisfaction." She leaned in closer to him, looking him straight in the eye. "Tell me you don't want me."

With another heavy sigh, he conceded. "Of course, I do. You were lots better than any of the other girls I've been with."

With a huge smile, she asked, "How many have there been?"

"Just three."

"Well, I hope you wore a condom with them since you didn't with me."

"I did. With you it was the heat of the moment. Unplanned."

"I don't care how many other girls you fuck, just promise you'll continue to wear condoms with them."

"I'm not sure I'll want to do it with anyone else."

Now, Tina was really thrilled. "You will. Just promise."

"I promise."

On her knees again, she walked on the bed to where he was standing and kissed him. He kissed back hesitantly.

"No one will ever know. It'll be just between us."

He nodded.

But when she pressed her lips to his again, his participation improved dramatically, so she fell backward onto the bed and pulled him with her. As though he had crossed some line, Harold was now kissing her with the passion she knew he felt. He was using tongue, and his hand casually slid down her breasts and abdomen finding her bare pussy and fingering it.

So, happy was Tina, she couldn't help giggling.

Harold pulled the top of her dress down to expose her breasts so he could suck her nipples. But she didn't allow him to do it for long because she had so much pent up arousal that she rotated him onto his back and yanked down his shorts, flinging them on the floor. She then quickly shed her dress before grabbing hold of his tall-standing cock and licking its length. Seconds later, she had three inches of it in her mouth, sucking it as though there was no tomorrow.

As his stepsister had, Harold didn't allow Tina much sucking time as he wrestled her onto her back once more and attacked her moist pussy with his tongue. He jabbed his glossa in as far as he could, and then used his finger to go farther.

Stifling giggles in between moans of unadulterated pleasure, Tina purred, "I can't wait for us to fuck."

And with no fanfare, Harold turned her on her side and spooned her. He lifted her upper leg to expose the treasure between her thighs, grabbed his cock and drove it home.

"Ooooooh," Tina cried in a high-pitched voice that could almost have shattered glass. "Ooooh, that's so good. So fucking good." She couldn't help emitting a string of cries, moans and assorted other sounds. It was almost as though she could feel every inch of his dick touching every inch of her vaginal walls. "Is it good for you too?"

"Mmmmhmmm," Harold groaned.

Not even sure she was in control of her actions, she found herself plastering her stepbrother on his back and mounting his cock for a wild ride. As she bounced up and down on his impaled penis, he matched her stroke for stroke. Her pace told him she wanted it hard and rough. His pleasure overloaded mind was only too happy to comply. With his hands on her buttocks, his fingers spreading her cheeks, one digit found its way into her anus.

"Whoooo!" she screamed at the top of her soprano range. And with that she came with another ear-piercing screech and a string of utterances that left no doubt she was having a massively enjoyable orgasm. And when it ended, she did a quick dismount so she could lick and suck all of her juices off of his glistening pole.

It was a nice interlude having his dick sucked, but Harold wanted it back where it had been: in the warm glove of her soft pussy. He sat up, turned Tina on her side and re-entered her from the rear. She had one leg out and extended, giving him full access. He rammed it in and fucked her hard. Obviously, she liked it rough because she was whooping and hollering as though she was on a roller coaster. After a couple of minutes, he drew her legs together and straddled them on the outside. He loved the even tighter feel this position provided.

Throughout it all, Tina emitted every imaginable sound that a girl could make during sex and probably a few new ones.

When Harold started breathing heavier, in anticipation of him coming, Tina urgently said, "I want to turn over so I can see you come."

So, he allowed her to roll onto her back where he took her legs and pushed her knees back against her tits. Her wet, gaping hole was like a bull's eye, so he honed in on it and drove his cock home. He liked the feel and penetration he got from this position also and was able to take long strokes. Feeling as though his head was about to explode and his balls about to blow up, he grabbed his dick on the out stroke and pumped it a few times, and then shot streams of hot pearly liquid between her tits down to the top of her hairless pussy.

After the last drop oozed out, breathing heavily, Harold opened his eyes to the wondrous grin on his stepsister's face. She lifted her head to see the huge load he had deposited and started laughing, and then she rubbed his semen into her skin as though it was some necessary lotion.

* * *

"So, that's how it began," Tina went on. "That was when an otherwise ordinary relationship turned into a full on sexual one. Harold needed a small amount of coaxing the next couple of times, but after that, we were regular fuck buddies."

"Step-siblings with benefits," Kendall added. "I like that."

"The problem now is that we've been doing this for so long, I think we're kind of stagnating," Tina explained. "When we were still dating other people, it was a treat to come home to Harold. Now, that we're constantly together, it's . . ."

"Yeah, I get your point. Mark and I have only been doing it for a year or so, but meeting Joseph and Jackie has injected new life into our relationship."

"And that's kind of what I'm hoping for," Tina revealed. "That maybe after spending time with you guys, we'll get back more to the way it was."

"You said what you're hoping for. What about Harold?"

"Well, like I explained, Harold is a quiet guy, not much of a talker. And like it was with him and me getting together, getting him together with you guys might take some time."

"I see. Does he even know you're talking to us?"

"Well, he knows I was going to," Tina quickly clarified, "but in fairness to him, I didn't even know I was going to talk to you tonight. I just happened to see you and Joseph and decided to take a chance."

Joseph happened to return at that point. "Is this still a private conversation?"

"I'm sorry," Tina offered. "No, please join us."

"So, what's going on?" Joseph wanted to know.

Kendall looked to Tina for approval to explain. The latter nodded. "It seems Tina and her brother, Harold, are having the same kind of relationship that Mark and I have and that you and Jackie have."

Joseph's face formed a wide smile. "How nice."

"But it's faltering, so she thought that hooking up with us might reignite them."

"Is that why you're here alone?" Joseph asked. "Where is Harold?"

"Studying. There's a ton of reading in grad school."

Joseph nodded. "But not for you?"

"I'm a much faster reader," Tina said with a grin. "So, now that we know so much more about each other, what really happened between you and your step-siblings?"

Kendall and Joseph traded looks and imperceptibly nodded their agreement to tell.

"Because we did you one better than just having sex with your stepbrother," Kendall told her. "Mark and I were actually dating, as were Joseph and Jackie."

Tina's eyes widened. "How did you manage that?"

"We didn't tell anyone we were step-siblings. And then, Joseph and Jackie came along with this scheme for him to pretend to date me while Jackie pretended to date Mark."

Frowning, Tina asked, "What did that accomplish?"

"The intent was that we would always double-date and actually be able to be with our own step-siblings," Joseph injected. He glanced at Kendall for a sign as to how much they wanted to reveal.

She picked it up. "And then the unexpected happened. Joseph and I decided we wanted to date each other for real. And that's where the disagreement with Mark and Jackie occurred."

"They were not in favor of that?" Tina surmised.

"Not so much."

"Jackie seemed most against it," Joseph noted. "It seems she was hurt thinking I didn't want to be with her anymore. Mark wasn't much different and he wouldn't go against Jackie."

"What made the two of you want to date for real?"

Once again, Joseph looked to Kendall for an answer.

"Couple of reasons," Kendall said. "One was kind of a result of the other. Both our parents suggested we date other people to make certain that we were really right for our respective step-siblings—"

"Your parents knew you were dating?" Tina interrupted in amazement.

"Yes," the others answered in unison.

"Do they know you were having sex?"

"Mine do," Kendall confirmed.

"So, do mine," Joseph added.

"You lucky bastards," Tina remarked jovially. "Ours don't have a clue and would probably freak out if they did."

"That's a shame."

"What was the other reason?" Tina pressed.

"Joseph and I discovered we're more alike than Mark and I—"

"And me and Jackie," Joseph added.

Tina was shaking her head in stupefaction. "I'm so jealous. Please let us into your group."

They had all finished eating and Tina followed Kendall and Joseph out. The latter two were, at first, confused, then quickly remembered that she lived in the same complex.

"Well, as we've already mentioned, there is no more group," Kendall repeated to Tina as they walked.

"Don't you think it will blow over?" Tina asked with hope.

"I don't know," Joseph spoke up. "They were pretty adamant."

They walked a ways in silence.

"Surely, there must be a way." Tina was grasping at straws.

"I don't know," Kendall said. "Maybe. But it will be up to them."

Tina swore. "Damn. And we were so close."

"Well, you and your stepbrother can hang out with Joseph and me. We're step-siblings; just not each other's."

"Thanks. That's a start. Now, all I have to do is get Harold on board."

By then they were approaching Joseph's apartment.

"Would you like to come in and we can work on some strategies?"

"Thanks. I'd love to. Let me just run to my apartment and tell Harold. Be right back."

* * *

"I made contact," Tina told her stepbrother.

"Great. Tell me everything."

"Don't have time now. Kendall and Joseph invited me over."

"Perfect. Find out all you can. We have to do something about them."

12