Stepping Out Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,044 Followers

Joseph was also pleased with the turn of events, and the resulting sixsome—his first—was overwhelming; so much so, if he continued to allow Kendall's expert mouth to blow him, he'd be spraying semen on everyone before long. He had to turn the tides, so he gently pushed Kendall onto her back on the sofa, removed her skirt and panties, spread her legs and gave her his best tonguing.

As each person was doing what he or she was doing, they all had similar thoughts of wishing they could have an out-of-body experience and watch what was going on while still being a part of what was going on. It had to be a more erotic scene than any pornographic movie.

While having his dick sucked, Mark had been watching Todd fuck Tina. The longer he viewed this scene, the more he wanted the same, so he arranged Jackie in a position similar to the other couple, yanked her panties off and slid his cock inside her.

"Oh, yes," she murmured.

Both Jackie's and Kendall's heads came to rest on the corner of the sofa. Realizing this and turning to one another, they smiled. Awkwardly, they managed a kiss, and were able to fondle each other's breast.

Mindless with pleasure and maybe not completely in control of his actions, Joseph finger fucked Kendall in between licking and sucking her sopping pussy. When he pulled a dripping wet finger out and looked down to see her anus wink at him, without thinking, he eased his finger in that orifice.

"Oooooh!" was Kendall's response. She had never seriously considered any kind of anal sex and still was not particularly in favor of it, but a finger sliding in and out a few times was not too bad. And since Joseph had apparently realized what he'd done and removed his digit, she let it go; particularly since he was about to stick a more favored shaft into a more favored hole. He slid his cock into her pussy slowly, and as it filled her completely, she marveled over the feeling.

Joseph was even more fearful now that he would come too soon as he quickly glanced around to see all of the fucking that was going on. He hoped he got the chance to sample all of the women. For now, he pulled out and used his mouth on her again.

Tina and Todd opted for a position change with him sitting and her sitting in his lap facing away from him. They were able to accomplish this maneuver without his cock ever leaving the warm embrace of her pussy.

"I've really missed having you, Kendall," Mark whispered sentimentally.

"And I, you," she agreed. "And there's a quick fix to that." She sat up pushing Joseph's head back, and then arose off of the sofa.

"I think it's been too long for us also," Jackie said, rolling over to the spot where Kendall had been.

"Yes, it has," Joseph agreed.

Jackie had ended up on hands and knees, so her stepbrother positioned himself and entered her doggy-style.

Meanwhile, Mark sat up, again mirroring Todd's position. Kendall climbed aboard, but facing him instead of duplicating Tina. Before she started bouncing, Kendall gave her stepbrother a long needed kiss.

Todd reached around and cupped Tina's breast with one hand, and with the other, he flicked her clit as he fucked her.

A symphony of moans, groans, cries, murmurs and other less descriptive sounds followed.

Her position allowed Kendall to reach over and fondle Tina's other breast. Mark did the same with both of Jackie's hanging, swaying tits. This prompted Jackie to crawl the few inches over—with Joseph doing his best to follow and not slip out of his stepsister—grab Mark's cock and pull it away on Kendall's up stroke, and suck all of her friend's juices off of Mark's shiny shaft. After she had it cleaned and sparkling with a different fluid, she guided it back into his stepsister's pussy.

The activity going on around her was the second greatest sexual thrill of Tina's life (the first, of course, was her first time with Todd). Just looking around and hearing the variety of vocalizations coming from each person's throat and the added sounds of squishing juices and slurping and whatever else from dicks fucking pussies easily brought Tina to a massive orgasm.

It caused the other couples to slow down to watch her trembling and screeching. It also triggered a chain effect with Kendall coming shortly after on her own mind-blowing climax, and a few minutes later, Jackie shivered through an overpowering come from which she could not continue to hold herself up.

All breathing heavily, the women took a couple of minutes to catch their breaths before Tina stood and announced, "I don't know about you girls, but I like three scoops of ice cream and each one a different flavor."

Jackie and Kendall grinned, immediately grasping her meaning. Jackie moved from her stepbrother to Todd, wanting to try a totally different schlong. Tina eased down one to Mark, leaving Kendall to return to Joseph. The three guys were all sitting and the girls were in their laps, Jackie and Kendall on either end facing out, Tina in the middle facing in.

The fucking resuming, Tina leaned over to suck Jackie's nipple and finger her clit. A minute later, she leaned the opposite way and did the same to Kendall. Todd and Mark were pumping at moderate paces, but Joseph was like a jackhammer. Joseph fucked her so hard, she fell over on her side, so he went with her, his cock never falling out.

Tina and Mark did the same angling toward Joseph and Kendall. The two girls were in perfect positions for their lips to meet in a tongue-dueling kiss.

Several minutes later, they stopped again with no one climaxing.

"Mark, come here," Jackie asked.

He complied and she grabbed his dick and sucked on it while Todd resumed fucking her.

"Can I have a turn with him?" Tina asked Kendall of Joseph.

Kendall got up and Tina laid on her side as Joseph squirmed behind her. After he entered her, Kendall stooped and played with his cock and her pussy as they fucked. She even started licking his balls and shaft and her pussy and clit as he pumped in and out.

It didn't take long for Tina to come again with the double attention she was getting. Just like her first, it was earth-shattering.

Jackie felt so good being fucked that she transferred that momentum to sucking Mark, and it was so intense, he couldn't help blasting her tonsils with a huge load of come. She swallowed what she could, but Kendall rushed over to lick off what dripped down her chin. That double attention brought her to another screaming orgasm.

When she rolled off of Todd, Kendall quickly jumped on because she was the only female who had not experienced his cock this session.

Meanwhile, Tina had rotated around to suck Joseph, and like the others, he had been primed and ready and he shot a heavy load down her throat. Likewise, what she couldn't swallow, Jackie was there to lick up the excess.

All attention was now on Kendall and Todd. Tina moved in to lick his cock and Kendall's pussy, just as Kendall had done for her. Concentrating on Kendall's clit had her coming in short order, shaking and sweating. Tina then pulled her stepbrother's cock from Kendall's pussy, and with Kendall still sitting in his lap, sucked him to a drenching orgasm. Tina had the benefit of both Jackie and Kendall lapping excess cum from her face.

They all sat in stunned amazement breathing heavily. No one wanted to talk and ruin the blissful fog that had engulfed the room.

Finally, after what she deemed an appropriate amount of time, Tina said, "So, to finish what I was saying before the . . . agreeable . . . interruption—"

"You weren't saying anything," a confused Mark said.

"Yeah. Jackie asked me if Todd and I wanted to be able to be with people who know we are having sex."

"Oh, right. And I think you said . . ."

"It's not as though we have a secret that we're just dying to tell someone. I just wanted to add that our—mine and Todd's—interest in wanting to be friends with you guys is more than just sex. We really want to be friends and not just—"

"Fuck buddies?" Joseph injected.

"Exactly," Tina confirmed, to everyone's chuckles.

"But you do want to be fuck buddies, too?" Kendall verified.

"And friends with exceptional benefits!" Tina added.

"Then, I vote you in," Kendall eagerly affirmed.

"Me, too," Joseph agreed.

"You have my vote," Jackie chimed in.

"You gonna make it unanimous, Mark?" Kendall asked.

"Why not?" her stepbrother said. "I think they passed the audition!"

Everyone laughed.

"Yes!" Tina excitedly yelped. "Thanks. We're glad to finally be stepping out!"

THE END

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,044 Followers
12