Stepping Over The Line Story 02

Story Info
Couple take making videos for friends to next level.
3.8k words
4.33
43.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmc11
jmc11
33 Followers

The weekend trip to the Pachanga Casino had been planned for two weeks. We started talking about it last month after receiving the last video Chad and Jean had sent us in the mail.

We had met them in Hawaii last September while on vacation. After striking up a friendship during the week, on their last night on the island we went way over the edge in the wild department. The four of us did things we had only dreamed of or fantasized about till then. Even though we promised to stay in touch after returning home, Tina and I figured that we would never see them again. After the things we did sexually we thought it would feel a little uncomfortable to see them after we returned home. Also the fact that they lived in Santa Cruz and Tina and I in the L.A. area we figured the chances of seeing them were slim.

Three weeks after returning home we received a small package in the mail. Upon opening it we found a homemade DVD. With it was a note that read, "Hope this is some small payback for the video you let us watch in Hawaii. Let us know what you think. Enjoy." The note wasn't signed but we knew right away whom it was from.

The video they referred to, I had taken while on the same vacation during which we had met them. Tina had dressed up in a French maid costume and put on a show for me. She rode a large dildo to climax and allowed me to cum on her breasts while I filmed the whole thing. Chad and Jean saw it by accident. And that started a chain of events that led to the most outrageous night of sex any of us had ever experienced. The only unfortunate thing to happen that night was when Jean passed out from too many cocktails and wasn't able to take part in the grand finale.

Thinking that the DVD they mailed us was a video photo album of the pictures they had taken of the four of us on vacation we put it in the DVD player and sat down to watch.

Imagine our surprise when the first thing we saw was a pair of legs spread wide exposing a shaved vagina. Jean's head was raised, and she's' looking down through the valley between her breasts and over her shaved mound into the camera with a big smile. Lowering her head she uses' one hand to rub her pussy, inserting one then two fingers. After two or three minutes her other hand comes into view holding a slim white vibrator. We can hear the hum as she presses' it against her clitoris. Her legs and pelvis start moving in rhythm as she slides the vibrator slowly in and out of herself.

It's the middle of the afternoon and Tina and I are sitting on the couch with our hands down the front of each others unbuttoned pants, my hand massaging between her legs, and hers is stroking my cock unconsciously using the same rhythm that Jean is using to please herself on the TV screen.

Jean had told us after seeing our video that night in Hawaii that she had never used a dildo or vibrator before. So we assume this is the first time and she's letting Chad videotape it. She leaves little doubt that she has gotten the hang of it with no trouble at all. Moments after she has her orgasm on the screen, Tina and I bring each other off on the couch.

That was the first in what has turned into a game of video one-upmanship. The videos start traveling between us on a semi regular basis. They started out pretty tame. Tina doing a striptease on one and Chad videoing Jean while she shaves's her pussy on another. But as the videos start to add up they have become increasingly more explicit. The last we received from Chad and Jean has Jean giving Chad a blowjob and showing the camera a mouthful of cum like Tina showed me that night in Hawaii.

Tina and I laid in bed and talked about how we were going to top that for weeks and now we're sitting at a table in the bar at the Pachanga Resort and Casino wondering if we really have the nerve to go through with our plan.

We have been sitting, watching the people come and go from the bar, some just ordering drinks and leaving, while others would stay and drink for a while before going back out into the casino. I have been sipping at my drink, but Tina is already on her third vodka tonic. I think she's trying to build the courage to take the next step in our plan.

We have decided that what we need to do to top Chad and Jeans' last video is to find the right guy, a complete stranger, and have Tina give him a blowjob while I film her doing it.

"Ok, we should do this before I lose my nerve."

"Alright, lets' do it, but it's more up to you then me to make the final decision. Have you seen anything that perks your interest?"

"Well yeah, but I think I'm just now getting drunk enough to actually go through with this. It sounded so easy to get some guy to do it while lying in our own bed, especially with you rubbing between my legs, making me horny and everything. But now it seems so weird to have to walk up to a guy and say, hey, you mind coming up to my room and letting me give you a blowjob while my husband films it?"

I move my chair a little closer to Tina's; put my hand on her thigh and start working it up under her dress. She's dressed in a black dress, nothing to risqué, short sleeves, the top's not cut to low, but it does reveal a little cleavage and the length is mid thigh. But even with the modest dress she looks extremely sexy. Maybe it's the look in her eyes and the glow on her face.

My hand works its' way under her dress, and she parts her legs slightly giving me access to her pussy. It doesn't surprise me, but it still turns me on to find she's not wearing any underwear. The tables are covered with white tablecloths so no one can see what I'm doing. My fingers slide up and down her slit, and I can feel her wetness.

"I know you're nervous, but from what I can tell, you're pretty excited too. Do you want me to ask instead?"

"Yeah, maybe that would be better. But it's hard to tell which groups of butterflies in my stomach are winning the battle, the nervous ones' or the excited ones!"

Just then a man and woman come in and sit on stools at the bar. Right away it's obvious that they're having an argument. Other then Tina and myself and an older couple down at the other end of the room, they're the only other people in the bar, and only about twenty feet from our table. Without really trying too, we can overhear most of what they're saying. He wants to stay and gamble for a while more, but she says she's had enough and wants to go back to their room and watch TV. After only a few minutes she gets up and leaves and there's no doubt that she's pretty upset. He orders a drink from the bartender and sits drumming his fingers on the bar top.

Tina is facing the where the guy is sitting and my back is to him, although I can see him in the mirror that covers the back wall. I lean across the table and tell Tina, "There you go, he may be just what the doctor ordered. His girlfriend or wife seems very pissed at him, he's definitely not getting any from her tonight and he's probably a little upset about it. What do you think?"

"I don't know. Let me go to the restroom. I'll take a closer look as I go by. Be right back."

As she walked across the room I watched in the mirror as the guy at the bar noticed her and turned on his stool so he could watch the black dress which was highlighting the curves of her ass, move across the floor. Maybe she picked up on the fact that he was staring or maybe it was just subconscious, but her hips were swaying a little more then normal.

When she returned, he once again locked on and watched Tina approach. As she passed within a few feet of him she smiled and said hi. He said good evening and thinking no one was watching he didn't even try to be sly about following her backside all the way to our table. As she sat back down she let her dress ride up her thighs, as she adjusted herself on the chair she spread her legs just enough to give the guy a quick peak. I was watching him in the mirror and the look on his face made no mistake that he had seen what Tina intended.

"I think you got his attention. His eyes just lit up like a hundred watt bulb. I'm pretty sure you just cured his heartache."

"God! I felt like he was undressing me with his eyes. It was kind of nasty. I still don't think I can go up and talk to him though."

"Alright, let me get us another drink." I got up and walked to the bar one stool away from where he was sitting.

"One V.O. water and a vodka tonic with lime," I told the bartender, "Oh and why don't you get him one of whatever he's having." I threw in, pointing to the guy at the bar.

Hearing this he took his eyes from my wife, looked at me and said thanks.

I put my hand out, he took it and we shook.

"I'm John; my wife sitting over there is Tina."

"Ah, I'm Jim, and thanks again for the drink."

My hands were shaking so I put them both on the bar and nodded at Tina. "Like what you see?"

Becoming embarrassed, like he had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, he stammered, "Oh shit! I'm sorry, I was staring wasn't I? I just.....well yeah she looks' really nice tonight, I didn't even realize I was being that blatant. Would you please tell her I'm sorry?"

"That's alright; I've found myself staring a couple of times myself without really knowing I was doing it. Plus I think she kind of liked it. I saw her give you an extra little peak there didn't she?"

He started blushing knowing that I had caught him trying to look up my wife's dress even though she was the one who flashed him. Now was the moment of truth. I couldn't believe that I was having this conversation with a complete stranger. I guess this is what they call liquid courage. "I'll tell you what; maybe you can help us out here."

"Sure anything, I'd be glad to do what I can."

"Well, wait till you hear me out before you say yes, although I think I'd jump at the chance if I were in your shoes." Here it was! I was shaking so bad on the inside I don't know how the liquid wasn't pouring out of the tops of the two drinks I was now holding. Sipping from mine, I wet my suddenly dry mouth, finally I said it, "My wife and I had a bet, what the bet was, isn't really important, but she lost and the payback for losing is that she has to give a stranger a blowjob." I didn't tell him that I would be there with a camcorder; I thought that might be better left till we came up against it.

As if she knew exactly where the conversation was, as Jim involuntary glanced at Tina, she uncrossed her legs and left them slightly spread. We really couldn't see her pussy, but we both knew it was there. Smiling at the two of us she finally crossed her legs again and broke the spell.

"I.... I.... I don't know what to say. You want your wife to give me a blowjob?! God, I don't know. Are you guys serious or are you just messing with me?"

"We're serious. You looked like a pretty normal guy, and you sure seemed interested in her, so this is all of our lucky day. No strings attached, just the best blowjob of your life and that's it. Believe me, you'll love it." I almost laugh at what I'm telling a complete stranger about my wife. I'm glad she can't hear us.

"Shit, if you're sure your wife's ok with this, ok. How can I say no?"

I called the bartender from where he was watching a ball game at the other end of the bar and asked for cups to go so we could take our drinks to our room. I figured if we finished them here, one of us was sure to lose their nerve.

Walking over to Tina at our table I introduced Jim and said, "Jim says it would be his pleasure to receive a blowjob from you. He's looking forward to it."

I said it in jest, trying to loosen everyone up a little, but they both looked liked they were going to bolt from the room in opposite directions. After their faces faded from a bright red to a light shad of pink, we headed for the elevators.

It was a very quiet ride to our floor. The walk down the hall was the same.

When we entered the room I asked Jim if he'd like a little better look at what Tina had been teasing him with and Tina finally spoke, "Just a blowjob, that's what we agreed on."

"I know. But I just thought that it was only fair to show Jim what it was that lured him up here."

As Tina walked over to the table and set her drink down, she had Jims' full attention. I picked up the camcorder from where I had readied it before leaving the room earlier in the evening and hit the record button, trying not to let Jim see it right away.

Tina turned so she was facing Jim and myself and pulled her dress up around her waist. Jim still hadn't said a word since entering the elevators. Tina's excited butterflies must have won out over the nervous ones because she now seemed to be fully into the moment.

She walked up to Jim and asked if he would rather sit down or remain standing. Still without saying a word as if his voice would betray him, he moved to the couch and sat down. Tina stood in front of him and bent at the waist to undo his pants. As she leaned down she flipped the back of her dress up to show me her ass and I had a wonderful view of her glistening pussy. With the camera I zoomed in and could see how wet she was. The lips of her pussy were puffy and shinny in the light.

Jim finally saw the camera, "What's with the camera!? You didn't say anything about a camera!!"

Lying I told him, "Tina told me that she wanted to see what she looked like giving a blowjob so this is just for her. Don't worry, no one else will ever see it."

Tina had his belt unbuckled his pants undone, as she was pulling the zipper down, she said, "Lift."

This pretty much removed any second thoughts Jim had about the camera. He lifted his hips and let Tina pull both his pants and boxers to the floor around his ankles. I think the second biggest surprise of the night was when Tina pushed Jims' shirt up out of the way exposing his cock.

Jim was a pretty good sized guy, maybe 6"2 and in pretty good shape, but his cock was way out of proportion to his size. It was only four, maybe four and a half inches long fully erect.

When Tina wrapped her hand around it, the head poked out the top between her thumb and index finger. She used her hand to massage the head till a small drop of precum appeared. Even though his cock didn't become any longer the head seemed to swell to half the size of his whole cock. It looked like a giant mushroom on a tiny stalk; appearing to pulse each time Tina ran her finger around the ridge separating the head from the shaft.

Jim had his eyes shut tight, like it was taking all his will not to cum instantly. He had his hands on top of his head, fingers entwined. Tina looked over at me, questioning, then smiled and lowered her head, using her tongue to flick the drop that had formed at the tip of Jim's cock. She started to run her tongue around the ridge of its head while she stroked the length of its shaft with her fingers. In one quick plunge she wrapped her lips around it and slid them to the base. She had never been able to reach the base of my cock with her mouth, but because Jim's was shorter she had no problem.

Slowly she worked his cock between her lips till just the tip was the only thing not visible, and then once again she would plunge the whole thing till nothing showed but pubic hair.

The sight of Tina's lips and nose pressed tight against Jim's stomach almost made me cum right then. For Jim who finally opened his eyes and looked down to see the same thing, only from a different angle it was too much.

"I'm going to cum!!" he hissed between clenched teeth, and then he repeated, "I'm going to cum!!"

As the last word left his mouth his whole body shuddered, then became rigid as a board. Tina and I had discussed earlier wither she would let whoever it was cum in her mouth or not and we decided she could play it by ear. It looked like the decision was being made for her. Watching through the lens of the camera, with it zoomed in, I filmed as she tried to swallow the first blast, apparently it was too much to handle. She pulled his spewing cock from her mouth as more jetted from the end, hitting her on the side of the face. She moved her head out of the line of fire as more jizz squirted a full three feet into the air, coming back down to cover Tina's hand and splattering on Jims' stomach. What Jim lacked in size he more then made up for in the amount of cum he could produce. It seemed like he must not have had sex or jacked off for years. Tina continued to pump his cock with her hand as more and more sperm kept erupting in long strings, landing on the floor, his stomach, and the couch. Finally the last trickle oozed from the tip and Jim's body relaxed.

Tina got off her knees and sat on the edge of the coffee table using a drink napkin to wipe her face, "My God, did you see that? I can't believe it! That's the most cum I've ever seen in my life, porn movies and everything!"

Looking at Jim she asked, "Do you always cum like that?"

Looking very embarrassed he replied, "No, I don't think I've ever done that much before. I thought I was going to pass out for a moment there." Then after a moment's hesitation he said, "I do cum a lot usually but not like that. It must be that I haven't had sex in awhile and seeing a stranger doing that to me was just too unbelievable."

I had turned the camera off and grabbed a towel from the bathroom. Tossing it to Jim, I said, "Well, she definitely paid back that bet, and with interest."

Jim wiped himself off and pulled his pants up. There wasn't much left to say so he opened the door, stepped through and said thanks, shutting it behind him.

After a minute there was a knock, I opened the door and Jim was standing there. He handed me some money and said, "I don't know what else to do to show my appreciation for tonight, so please, use this on a nice dinner and bottle of wine for the two of you."

I tried to say no, but he was already walking away. I shut the door and looked at the money, surprised to find two one hundred dollar bills wrapped around a business card, on the back was Jims name and a phone number.

Laughing, I told Tina, "Looks like Jim liked it. It appears that he's hoping that we call him next time you lose a bet. Maybe we found you a new job, it only took you about four minutes to get Jim off, and that comes out to about three thousand dollars an hour, not bad."

"I don't think they'd all be that easy, I've never seen a dick that small on a grown man, plus next time I think it's your turn."

"Hey, wait a minute! How many grown men's cocks have you seen?" I say laughing.

"Oh you know what I mean."

After refreshing our drinks I plugged the camcorder into the TV, we sat down and watched while Tina got on her knees and pulled Jims pants down to give him what was probably the best blowjob of his life.

Even after having seen it in real life, watching it on TV gave me a raging hard on.

I pulled Tina to me and pushed my pants down, "Why don't you sit here while we finish watching this?"

Hiking up her dress she sat in my lap facing away from me. She held my cock as she settled herself onto it, leaning back against me she slowly ground her hips into me, taking as much of my cock into her as I had to offer.

On the screen she was deep deepthroating Jim.

Panting she said, "It sure would be easy if they were all that small, but GOD, could you believe how much he came? That was worth the price of admission just to see that."

"I think you did more than just see it. I just wish we could see the looks on Jean and Chad's faces when they watch this one. There will be no way for them to top this!"

The pace picks up as we watch Jim shoot his load on TV, and knowing that Chad and Jean will soon be watching it too sends us both to our climax. As I start to get my breath back to normal I can only wonder, and look forward to what Chad and Jean will send us next.

jmc11
jmc11
33 Followers