Steps of Sexual Learning Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" he asked with worry in his voice.

"It was too much," Callie said, panting. "I wasn't ready."

"It isn't any different than touching yourself."

Callie shook her head, embarrassed. She felt like a child. Lance cupped her face and kissed away her tears. She felt so close to him at that moment, and was glad they were alone.

"Thanks. Actually I have been around one sexual activity, if you would like to hear about it."

"Sure. Tell me what happened"

"About a year ago my friend Grace talked me into going out with her along with her boyfriend at the time. I was reluctant but went anyway. When they picked me up there was another guy with them. Turned out she was trying to hook me up for some fun. Anyway they drove to a secluded park area with me and the other male in the back seat. As soon as we parked, they proceeded to make out. I saw Grace remove her top and bra, then her date leaned down. I assumed to lick her tits.

Then I heard him say, "You know what I need." So Grace dove her head down, and I knew she was sucking him."

"Sounds hot," Lance said.

"Well it was...interesting. I looked at the guy next to me and he had his cock out and was playing with it. Then he asked if I would do what Grace was doing for her date. I told him no but would watch him touch himself. A few minutes later I heard the man in the front moan loudly. Grace lifted her head a moment later and licked her lips. I knew she had let him cum in her mouth, and there I was, not even willing to touch the guy next to me. I felt so stupid. Anyway, Grace surprised me by getting out the car still topless, and slipped into the backseat, scooting him over between us. She took him into her mouth and he came shortly after. I watched her swallow and wondered how she could do that so easily. So that was it."

"So, you've never touched a man down there?"

"Not yet."

Callie felt so timid, and hoped she could get herself to try things very soon.

"Can we call it a night?" Callie asked.

"Yea if you want." Lance said, obviously disappointed.

"Please bear with me. I promise things will change soon. Okay?"

"I trust you," Lance said with a final kiss goodnight.

Again Callie felt like a child, knowing she left him aroused once more. Something would have to change very soon if she was to have any chance with him.

4.

Lance had been gone on U.S Marshall business for several days, and Callie missed him terribly. She knew he had fallen for her, and that she had the same feelings about him. Being in a caring relationship, he wanted to give herself one hundred percent to make it work. They had been seeing each other about a month, but had only kissed after each date. Most kisses had been very passionate, and always tender. A few times her hands had grazed across his groin, and felt he was highly aroused. Although she felt sympathy towards him, she had been to shy to offer any assistance.

Having developed those feelings, she had become concerned when he was gone, and hoped nothing bad would happen to him. Callie wanted to talk to him, but was unsure if he was free to chat. As if he was reading her mind, her cell phone rang. Laying on her bed, she brought the phone to her ear. "Hey cutie." she heard Lance's voice say.

Upon hearing his pleasant voice, she warmed up quickly.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Wising you could come over and take advantage of me right now."

"Oh really? Are you horny?"

"Not really," Callie admitted shyly. "But maybe you can change that for me?"

"If I was there right now I would make you very horny."

"I don't doubt that at all," Callie responded.

"I want you to get naked Callie."

"Now? Its only 4 in the afternoon," she replied, knowing she would do what he asked.

"Just do what I tell you cutie. You will not regret it, I promise."

"Anything for you sweetie. You know that. I am going to lay the phone on my bed while I undress."

She placed the phone down and stood up. Callie unbuttoned her jeans and worked them down over her hips and off. She was wearing blue thongs that were next to go. Next thing that went away was her blouse. Then she unhooked her bra and freed her breasts before finishing with her socks. It was a little cool in her room, so she slipped under the sheets and grabbed the phone again.

"You have me naked now sweetie."

She could almost hear Lance smiling over the phone and knew he was exploring her nude body in his mind. And she was thinking of is as well.

"I bet your nipples are already hard."

She felt under the sheets and touched each nipple as they poked against the sheet. Both were very sensitive and the touch made her shiver in delight.

"Are you ready, Callie?"

"Depends what you have in mind for me," she said coyly.

She had never tried phone sex before, so it would be another new experience. One she was sure to enjoy. It gave her an exciting feeling inside her tummy and between her legs. Callie became excited and wanted more.

"Spread your legs for me."

Callie's legs parted as instructed, and one hand instinctively reached down under the sheets, moving towards her pleasure zone. Without waiting for instructions, she cupped her hand over her lips and slowly moved it around, enjoying the incredible sensations. Her palm was atop her curly dark hairs, which excited her even more.

"Are you touching yourself sweetheart?"

"You know I am."

"How does it feel?"

"Incredible!" Callie replied while running her fingers over the inside of her thighs. She had never pleasured herself for anyone, and wished he was there to see it.

"Describe for me what you are doing sweetie," Lance's voice said softly.

"I am running the tips of my fingers over the inside of my thighs at the moment. Slowly moving upwards now, lightly touching my delicate lips."

"Nice. Tell me everything your naughty hand is doing."

"I am pleasing my body. Running my finger up and down between my lips and..."

Lance's voice interrupted. "Are you wet yet?"

"Yes I am, all because of you."

"I want you to taste it."

Callie moved her finger to her lips, parted them, and guided the finger inside. She closed her lips around the finger, and enjoyed the slightly sour taste.

"Wish I could lick you right now," Lance said, and she could tell he meant it.

"You have never tasted me," Callie told him while her breathing became more shallow.

"Not yet. But I will soon."

"Sounds promising," Callie responded. I am pushing my finger inside now, but not all the way. I wish it was your cock instead of my finger."

"Really? Are you willing to give me the honor of being your first?"

"Possible. You don't know how much I am longing for you," Callie said as low moans escaped her lips and her excitement level increased. "I really want to see you when you get back home."

"You will, I promise."

"Good, cause I really want you...really badly. I am rubbing my sweet spot now."

Little tremors shot thru her body. She wanted him there, touching her, and making her cum. She tried to speak, but it wasn't easy to focus in the words while pleasuring herself. The words were being covered by the nearly constant moaning. She was rubbing her clitoris with both eyes closed. It felt so good, yet she felt alone with him not being there beside her.

Callie asked him what he was doing once she heard his breathing change.

"I'm stroking my cock," he said.

His voice, along with knowing what he was doing sent chills through her body, making her nipples even harder. She then offered to get her vibrator and use it.

"I want to hear it when you place it on your clit," he said, almost commandingly.

Callie retrieved her toy form the nightstand. She kept the phone nestled between her ear and the pillow. Her hands reached down to her lips and spread them open, She then placed the silver vibrator just above her clit.

"Does that feel good?" he questioned.

As Callie fingered herself and used the vibrator, she thought he needed to be there with her. She pictured him jerking off in her mind, and wished she could see him doing it beside her. She had no doubt she would climax soon and wanted him to hear it happen. She could hardly speak as delightful quivers wracked her body.

"I want you...so badly," she moaned into the phone as her ass lifted off the sheet a bit. "I wish you could see...how much I am loving this, Oh Lance, you have made me so horny. I am going to cum for you very soon."

Callie's moans had taken over, and there could be no more words. Her hips shook and bounced up and down on the bed as she increased the intensity of the vibrator. Her attention was fully focused on taking her own pleasure, and on her impending orgasm.

"Yes sweetie, cum for me!" Lance cheered on, and she knew how much he wanted to share her pleasure.

Callie knew her release was approaching, and then it was there. She cried out in long moans as she felt the first wave of her climax sweep over her quivering body. It seemed like minutes until it was over, even though it had not been near that long. She went silent for an instant but kept the toy humming deep inside. In seconds, her entire body tensed like a bow, and she reached a second powerful orgasm. She finally collapsed back down on the bed, and knew the only sound Lance heard were the whimpers of pleasure. She caressed her belly and breasts and listened intently to his masturbation.

"Are you going to shoot off for me baby?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. You ready for it?"

"Yes! Do it for me. Think about spurting on my tits."

She heard his moans grow louder and then the sounds of his orgasm were clear. She knew he was spurting his thick release onto his stomach and chest. She wanted to be there to see it, and lick it off of his body. But she had to settle for listening and seeing it in her mind.

"You were sure moaning a lot." Lance said to her once his climax ended. "I was sure you would like this, but I didn't know you could enjoy so much."

"I didn't either but this was fantastic." she replied. Her free hand remained traveling all over her still-trembling skin. "I bet you made a mess there."

"Sure did. I had a towel handy. Been better to cum on your sexy body, but this was great. I should get going now. They are waiting for me in the lobby. I miss you sweetie. Two more days and I will be back to you."

Reluctantly, Callie said goodbye, then added "Love you!" It was the 1st time she had said that to him, and she quickly hung up before she could hear his response. She suddenly missed him even more. She longed to see him and continue to explore her sexual awakening, and try new things. Including, hopefully, giving him her virginity.

5.

A few days later Lance got a call from Callie asking if he could come over to her place in about a half hour. Since he had nothing going on he agreed. She told him she would be alone for several hours and he could come on in, lock the front door, and go up to her room. He thought that sounded odd, but told her he would be there soon.

Once he arrived and entered her room, Lance was in for a big surprise. Callie was on her bed fully nude with her hair fanned out on the pillow. Her legs were parted and she was totally absorbed in sensations being provided from a vibrator that was being slid slowly in and out of the center of paradise between her legs. Her other hand playfully toyed with her nipples, and he noticed how she gently rolled her hips in response to the slow strokes. He could easily see that the fake cock was taking her pleasure level higher. And very rapidly.

She had decided to do her intimate presentation the morning after her phone sex with him. Being nude for the first time was a little nerve-wracking, but also exiting.

"Now this is unexpected," Lance stated.

"I never had touched myself with anyone watching, and wanted you to see. Just last week I actually went to an adult bookstore and bought this."

"Did it feel weird going there?"

"Yea. I had men looking at me and I knew they were thinking about being with me. I had one man offer to help get myself off if I would go out to his car. Another asked if I would go to the arcade area and suck him off."

"I believe it," Lance said.

"So recently I have used some free time to indulge in sexual self pleasure. And there is another reason I bought this toy."

"What was it?"

"Well I feel that very soon we will be having sex. So I wanted to get past that initial penetration myself, so that when we do it, there may be less pain and no mess. But I sensed you were big and bought a six inch one. That way if you are inside me at some point, you would fill me deeper."

"Thanks for thinking of that. Now please, keep doing what you were."

Lance remained silent and watched as she continued to pleasure herself. The curtains were open just enough to allow a dim glow from the moon to enter the room. The scent of a lavender candle, and the erotic look on her face was all he needed. Callie had set the stage for a sensuous fantasy, and he didn't want to impose himself. Yet he felt the need to share her personal moment.

Callie stirred when he removed his clothes. She opened her eyes and turned her head towards him in approval. She watched through half-closed eyes as he eased down beside her. She admired the look of his cock, and knew she wanted to have him eventually.

"You look about as thick as a banana. How big?" she asked.

"About eight inches when fully hard."

"Are you going to help me?" she asked with a smile.

"No." Lance replied. "Just want to share this experience with you."

"What if I want you to help?" Callie asked.

She lightly dragged her fingernails along her soft belly, then upward to caress her breasts. Lance nestled his face into the crook of her neck and smelled the scent of her hair. She enjoyed the softness of his skin against her cheek. He slipped one arm beneath her neck, and rolled on his side to face her. Being fully erect, the head of his shaft rested along the top of her hip.

Callie's fingers fidgeted with the exposed end of the toy that remained inside her intimate wet lips. It was deep inside, leaving barely enough for her to clutch it. Lance then felt her reach out and wrap her fingers around his cock.

"Hey, this is your time. I just want to watch," Lance said politely.

Callie released her grip, but left her hand resting on his hard shaft. Lance used his fingertips to strum her skin from shoulder to wrist, coaxing her hand back to motion. He felt the wetness in her patch of pubic hair as she continued to glide the toy smoothly in and out of her slick warmth. He tried to imagine the sensations that she could be feeling. He stroked her skin again, keeping the touch light enough to not distract her, but to add to her pleasure. He admired the firm but tender swell of her breasts, then felt their smooth softness and the hardness of her nipples.

Each time her body twitched it was like her pleasure was being transferred to him. He felt every movement of her hand as Callie gently made love to herself. Her hips trembled against him and her leg laid against his. Soon Lance felt her shoulders curl and lift from the bed, and heard the moans from her throat grow stronger. He was glad she had invited him to witness seeing her in the throes of orgasm.

Lance stroked himself as her body continued to quiver in sexual release. With no warning several bursts of warm seed splash across her stomach and chest. She giggled as his copious release coated her skin. The intensity of her orgasm had boosted his excitement, and he left a huge sticky mess along her upper torso. Once they settled down, Callie slid her fingers through the warm fluid that covered her black skin, and licked her digits clean.

Callie rolled Lance onto his back, and slid on top of him. Her kisses were more sensuous as any other he could recall in their relationship. She rubbed her body against his, coating their skin in the creamy fluids between them.

"I loved having you watch." Callie said softly.

Lance replied, "Thanks for letting me share something so personal and private."

"Anytime at all. I mean that" Callie replied. I just know many more wonderful things will happen between us."

Soon Lance heard her shallow breathing and knew she had drifted off to sleep. He snuggled behind her, both on their sides, and wrapped his arm around her. He cupped her left breast, and felt her heart beats until he also joined her in peaceful slumber.

6.

Callie went to Lance's house about a week later, knowing he was not expecting her. He welcomed her in with a tender hug. They cuddled on his sofa for awhile and shared soft kisses and each others roaming hands. Callie's mind was racing with thoughts, but knew what she needed to say.

"Lance. I really like being with you and want us to move forward. Today I'd like to try giving you sexual pleasure with my hands. You know...jerk you off?"

"Really? That sounds great. If you really want to. I know it's all new to you."

Callie had not worn a bra, and removed her top after turning her back to him. Despite letting him see her masturbate once, she quickly crossed her arms across her chest in a moment of shyness. She worried if he approve of her size 32A tits. Or hoped for something bigger. He had touched her boobs with clothes once before, but would be different this time. Lance walked up to Callie, turned her around, and pinned her arms above her head against the wall. She saw the gentle glare in his eyes as he looked at her exposed breasts.

"Stop being so embarrassed. You're very sexy, and your breasts are beautifully formed," Lance told her.

Lance removed his shirt and lowered his head to one nipple. Callie moaned in pleasure as he kissed her soft skin and sucked lightly on each nipple. She also wondered how much she would allow as his other hand fondled her boobs and abdomen. His body looked firm with fine musculature, and the muscles of his hairless chest and tightness of his abdomen excited her.

Lance asked, "Want me to stop?"

Callie smiled and replied, "Just kiss me you moron."

After a few minutes of tender kissing he trailed his lips lower and lower. He stopped eye level at the top of her shorts. Callie was sure he was going to take them off, but instead ran his fingertips along the skin just above them.

"Do you trust me Callie?"

"Yes of course. Do anything you want. Well... maybe not anything. I'm not sure what you're thinking so I don't know how to answer. I feel excited yet unsure."

"Relax Callie. Honey all I was going to suggest was maybe we take a shower together. It would be relaxing and maybe you could overcome some shyness. Then of you still want to jerk me off after, that is fine. But I won't expect it."

"That actually sounds nice," Callie replied, "Let's do it."

Callie stood in front of him while Lance kissed her belly tenderly. Then he slid her shorts to the floor, and traced his hands around the front of her red panties. When he slid them off his eyes were level with her dark bush. She felt his warm breath on the soft curls, relieved that she had found a man who cared for her, despite the age difference. She also knew what to to next, and asked Lance to stand. She undid his pants and slid them down to his feet. He kicked them off as Callie stared at the huge bulge in his underwear. She grazed her hand over his briefs and felt the hardness beneath them. With a shy sigh, she pulled them down and his partially erect cock sprung free.

"Let's go get wet," Callie replied.

In a few minutes they stood under the warm spray of the shower head. Callie faced him and noticed he was growing bigger. He turned her around and stood behind her, then soaped up her backside from top to bottom. He spent several minutes kneeling down and caressing her soapy ass and legs. He turned her enough to let the water rinse her off then placed several kisses around her butt. Callie instantly knew she liked the feeling.