Steps of Sexual Learning Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Lance, I was terrified. He was gonna...he wanted to...wanted to rape me. He would probably have killed me if you had not gotten here. You save my life."

"Just my job Callie," Lance responded. "But I will say when I heard from the bank manager that you were the one taken hostage, I immediately took charge of the case. I did not sleep last night, worried about you, and determined to find you. Now let's get you home."

8.

Mid-September, about two weeks after Callie had been taken hostage before being rescued by her love interest, Marshal Lance Jacobs. She had been seeing him for about three months, and had fallen deeply for him. They got along great even though they had not engaged in much sexual activity. She had jerked him off about a dozen times and let him finger her to orgasm on a few occasions. She also had placed him in her mouth a few times, but never to climax. She admired his patience with her, and that he had never asked for more than she was prepared for. Any time they were driving and stopped at a traffic light she kissed him. Some kisses had become so passionate that they found themselves being honked at when the light changed to green.

Callie had been reading articles about various sexual activities. and for some reason giving oral caught her interest. The more she read about it, the more she became aroused at the thought of doing it. The brief moments she had held Lance's cock in her mouth was enjoyable, and she wanted to try it further. She sat on her bed a few days after she had last seen him, reading everything she could on the subject. She found illustrations on how to perform techniques to drive a man wild. Now all she needed was the nerve to do actually do it.

She felt herself becoming aroused and decided to pleasure herself. Even though her parent's had drilled into her head that good girls never did anything like that. Since she started dating Lance, she had masturbated quite often, and enjoyed each orgasm. She lit a lavender scented candle and had her touch lamp on dim to create a soothing setting. She undressed and laid naked in bed on her back.

Callie placed the palm of her hand into the dark curls and let her fingertips slide between her parted thighs and to the door of her femininity. The touch brought an immediate feeling of pleasure. As she explored the secret places of her body, soft moans escaped her lips. She recalled the way Lance touched her and duplicated the motions. Her left hand kneaded and caressed her aching breasts, gently circled and pinched each nipple.

It was late and she knew her parents were in their room, across the hall from hers. She had heard them making out at times, but did not want them to hear what she was doing. Callie kept as quiet as possible as her exploring fingers quickly took her to the height of ecstasy. She tried various motions and angles, until she found the best one. Once she located her most sensitive spot, her body convulsed into a chain of spasms as she climaxed with soul-shattering intensity. She quickly placed a pillow over her face to muffle the sounds of her exquisite release.

***

The next morning Callie decided it was time to try out what she had been reading about giving oral sex. She was so aroused at the thought of doing it, and knew she would do her best to let Lance shoot off in her mouth. Sitting on his sofa, they began kissing and his hands roamed all over her body. She slid her hand between his legs and felt his cock rising in his pants. She became more excited and anxious to try out something new. She unbuckled his belt, unhooked his pants, and slid his zipper down. Her hand entered his pants and all that was between them and his cock was the thin layer of his boxers. Then she slid her hand inside his boxers and felt he was completely erect.

Callie pushed the top of his boxers down over his cock and it sprung out to say hello. She loved his size despite the fact that she could place both hands around it and still not cover the entire length. That worried her when the time came to try intercourse. But that was later.

She loved how it felt in her hands, so soft and so warm. She ran her fingers up and down the sides as with other times and felt his body jerk. Callie loved that he was sensitive to her touch. She wet her lips and lowered her head towards Lance's cock. It felt warm against her lips. She kissed his tip and felt at ease with what she was planning. Her mouth opened and she closed her lips around his shaft. Lance's hips rocked upward and his cock thrust deeper into her mouth, nearly hitting the back of her throat. She gagged, being surprised and not ready for it.

"I'm sorry Callie. Did not mean to do that."

"It's fine," she replied, and resumed her actions.

She loved the feeling of his cock against her lips, and could feel each time the blood coursed through his veins against her lips. And the feeling of his cock sliding over her tongue was unbelievable. Lance kept rocking his hips upward and Callie eventually timed her downward strokes until they developed an arousing rhythm. Soon his cock filled her mouth completely and she was glad he wasn't bigger. Even though she could not take his entire length, Callie became relaxed enough to enjoy each gentle thrust of his rigid shaft into her mouth. She also caressed his balls and could tell that was a great feeling for him. Several times she slipped him from her lips and licked the length of his shaft.

"Oh Callie..." Lance moaned after about ten minutes. "I can't hold off any longer."

"Then don't," she paused to say. "I want you to cum in my mouth this time."

Callie felt Lance's cock pulse wildly and then a warm blast filled her mouth. Even though she knew it would happen, the force took her completely by surprise and she gagged on it. She quickly gained her composure and placed her lips around his cock once again just as another load of his creamy release filled her mouth. She let it coat her tongue before swallowing, just in time to receive another hot blast.

Callie liked the taste despite being a bit salty, just as she heard it might be. It felt smooth and warm like pudding melting in her mouth. When she thought he was finished he pulsed once again and another blast of creamy treat filled her mouth. The few times she had jerked him off prior, he had erupted quite a large amount, so it was not a big shock when Lance's cock spurted one last bit of cum across her tongue. It didn't have the force of the previous ejaculations so she knew he was probably finished.

His cock began to lose its erection as Callie closed her lips tight and sucked one last time. Even though his ejaculation was rather quick in duration, to her it felt as though time had gone into slow motion, and was over far too quickly. She had enjoyed the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth, but her favorite part was the feeling of his hot cum as it poured into her mouth. She could think of no words to accurately describe the feeling of giving him oral sex, but knew she wanted to feel it as often as possible.

Callie slid his cock back into his boxers and zipped up his pants. When Lance finally spoke, he said what she had done was the most incredible feeling he had felt in years. She smiled, glad she pleased him, and enjoyed it herself as well. She felt it was not bad for her first time, and was eager to do it more soon.

9.

A few days later, Lance surprised Callie by offering to take her away for the weekend. He took her to the local airport, and led her to a single engine Cessna 182 plane, telling her it was his.

"I had no idea," Callie said in reply.

"Got my pilot's license when I was nineteen, and have logged over 1500 hours. It's relaxing."

"Well lets soar!" Callie exclaimed.

He loaded their luggage in the back, and began the pre-flight inspection. Once completed, they headed out the taxiway and onto the runway. Upon getting clearance they took off. He told Callie to hold onto the wheel and feel what he was doing.

During the two hour flight, he let her handle the controls some, and showed her how the plane turned, climbed, and descended. He explained the instrument panel and how each guage worked. She did some turns and enjoyed her first flight ever.

They landed at an airport close to their destination, and got into a car he had rented for the weekend. Soon they were at the hotel, and walked into the 4th floor room. It was a standard type room with a king sized bed,table, and two chairs. She was glad to have the opportunity to spend a couple of nights with him, and wondered how far she would take things. Despite being legal age, she had lied o her parents by telling them she was staying with a friend, and having that friend cover for her in case they checked.

For awhile they cuddled on the bed, talking about thoughts. Callie told him how she was falling for him despite the age difference.

"I want us to make love soon, go all the way," she told him. It might happen here this weekend, just not sure yet."

"No pressure Callie. Whenever you are ready. I am just going to enjoy some private time with you."

"I know. I really appreciate us taking this slow."

"Want to go to the pool area?" Lance inquired.

"Sure!"

Callie quickly disrobed, not feel shy at all as she stood in the room naked. She spun around, and roamed her hands along her side and cupped each breast.

"You love to tease me huh?" Lance asked.

"Why not? Besides, I will be sure to please you later."

An hour later, Lance was in the hotel jacuzzi while Callie stood beside the pool. There was another man soaking in the tub also and they began a casual conversation. Lance knew he was staring at Callie, and wondered what was going through his mind.

Finally the other man said, "Do you see that stunning black woman in the blue bikini by the pool? She has a great body."

"Yea she does," Lance replied. "That's Callie, my girlfriend."

"Oh, sorry for what I said. She looks amazing. Just saying."

"No worries," Lance told him.

"I bet she looks great naked. If only...never mind."

Lance stepped out into the pool area and motioned for Callie to come to him. She sat on the edge of the jacuzzi and knew the other man was looking her over.

"This man here hinted he may like to have fun with you," Lance stated.

"I did not!" the stranger said. "I did say you would probably look good out of that bikini," he admitted.

"Really? Should we?" Callie inquired.

"Up to you honey," Lance replied.

The other man said. "I'd never ask you to do anything you did not want to. I am 32 and divorced, not been easy to find an open minded woman to do things with."

A short time later Lance and Callie were in his room.

"What's your name?" Callie asked.

"I'm Clayton."

"Can I suggest something Clayton?"

"Sure I guess so."

"Well I wondered if you would enjoy masturbating with me."

"Are you serious?"

Sure, why not? As long as Lance can stay."

"I'd enjoy that," Clayton responded quickly.

Callie teasingly removed her bikini and dabbed her damp body dry with a towel. Lance stripped nude and sat on the room chair.

"Well are you going to get naked too?" Callie asked.

Clayton asked if she was willing to remove his briefs for him. Callie nodded, and told him to stand in front of her. Once he did she pulled his briefs completely off.

Callie asked, "I know I mentioned just watching, but can I touch it briefly?"

"Sure you can."

Callie gently grasped his cock and gave it a few playful strokes. She reclined back on the bed with her legs spread. His cock was rigid, and she knew he was mesmerized by the sight of her dark flesh. Callie ran her fingers along her legs and up to her crotch, finally letting her fingers slide between her thighs. She looked into his eyes as Clayton brushed the palm of his hand back and forth along the skin of his cock. Callie's free hand massaged one of her breasts, then the other. As they played, Callie's breathing changed as she rapidly approached orgasm. She scooted back a little to lean against the headboard and pulled her knees up a little.

"You really are sexy Callie," Clayton complimented.

"Thanks, you have a nice body I must say. Tell me, when was the last time you got anything?"

Clayton was silent a moment prior to replying. "It's been nearly two months. Can I ask you something personal Callie?"

"Sure."

"Do you like to suck men off?"

"I am not real experienced but I have sucked Lance off. I love swallowing, but I will only masturbate with you. Hope you don't mind." She did not want to admit she had only took a male orgasm in her mouth once.

"Not at all, I am enjoying this very much."

Clayton propped some pillows behind him and continued jerking slowly as she eyed him intently. Then he scooted closer to her, and his leg rubbed along hers.

"Callie I would love to touch you or even fuck you, but we had agreed to this and I must say it's a major turn on."

"Yea it is that," Callie moaned, followed by moans of pleasure.

"I'm so close now," Clayton said minutes later.

"Hold off a little if you can. I like watching you."

As Clayton and Callie played, Lance stroked his thick shaft slowly. He knew both of them were taking glances at him, which excited him even more. He also had to concentrate on holding his orgasm off, wanting to see them finish first.

Clayton soon pointed his thick shaft at Callie, sensing she would soon approach the gates of orgasm. She stated that she wanted to see him cum before she finished. Clayton could not hold off any longer and fired thick spurts towards her, with most of it landing on her abdomen and creamy thighs. His body shuddered pure orgasmic relief as he slid his hand up and down the long shaft.

Callie writhed beneath him, obviously enjoying the sperm shower he was giving her. She then cried out in the pleasure of her own sexual release. Even the aftershocks of her orgasm were tremendous as her whole body shuddered.

"That was a beautiful sight Callie. Thanks for sharing this with me, I really needed that."

"Me to," she replied.

"Yea I could tell. What about Lance?"

"Watch me take care of him," Callie replied, running her fingers over her cum coated belly.

Callie knelt in front of Lance and wrapped her lips around his shaft, and purred like a kitten. She slid as much as she could down her throat as Clayton watched with jealousy. He held her head gently and Callie clasped both hands around his butt, taking him in as deep as she could. All the visual stimulation so far had her man highly excited, and in just a few moments he erupted into her waiting mouth. She eagerly swallowed his offering, and winked at Clayton.

After a quick clean up, Callie offered Clayton a hug while both were still nude. Clayton dressed and left soon after. Callie was glad that they shared their passions in a sensual way, and all with very little body contact.

***

Callie wore a a black skirt with a white blouse that fit tight over her breasts, as she headed from the hotel with Lance. She had booked an appointment for him with a relaxation therapist named Jewel, and gotten approval to remain in the room, and watch during the session. They entered the office hand in hand, and were welcomed by Jewel.

Her curvaceous figure was nicely shown off by her white top and blue jeans. She led them to the room she used for sessions, and opened the door. The room had wood paneling, two chairs, and a massage table with padded face rest. Along the wall beside the table, was a big mirror. Jewel handed Lance a towel, and pointed to a privacy screen in the northwest corner. He stepped behind, and started to undress. Unsure if he was supposed to get completely naked, he asked for the dress code.

"You don't have to strip nude if you feel uncomfortable, but I suggest that you do," Jewel replied in a compassionate voice.

Lance felt a little odd, but undressed completely, and placed a towel around his waist. Both women grinned when he came out from behind the oriental screen, and Jewel signaled for him to lie face down on the table. Lance hopped onto the massage table and soon got comfortable on the soft surface. He relaxed as Jewel began with his legs and thighs, and then moved up to his back and shoulders. After about twenty minutes he felt sleepy, and certainly in his own little world. He looked over at Callie, and saw her smile at him seductively. His only concern was that he was beginning to get hard. That significant worry was instantly brought to attention when Jewel instructed him to roll onto his back.

"Are you getting aroused?" Jewel asked when he remained began tp squirm a little.

"Well, yea, sorry," Lance replied, feeling more than a little embarrassed.

"Not to worry, it happens. Just the way you men are made."

Jewel raised the towel slightly, and he rolled over. He saw her eyes dart to his crotch and away promptly as he settled down on his back. He felt even more turned on as she kneaded his legs and feet. He sensed that both women occasionally eyed the growing erection under the towel.

"Feel good baby?" Callie asked softly.

"Oh yea, but I'm getting way too aroused. Hope you know how much you turn me on also sweetheart."

"I do know, but just relax, I definitely want you to enjoy it, I'm doing just fine," Callie said. She then unbuttoned her blouse, and removed her bra. Tenderly, she traced her nipples as her new boyfriend received his massage.

"Wow, Callie, you have extraordinary breasts, you should allow me to give you a massage," Jewel said.

"Well, maybe. I don't know..." Callie replied with a blush.

Jewel eventually finished Lance's shoulders and neck, then gently massaged his chest and abdomen. Her fingers stopped just above his towel, and then with a grin, she removed it. His erection was fully exposed, and it twitched, desperate for release.

"Would you like massaged there as well?" Jewel asked softly.

Lance looked at his girlfriend, and saw her nod in enthusiastic approval. Jewel put lotion in her hand and wrapped her slender fingers around his shaft. Slowly she moved her hand to the base, then all the way to the head, and then dropped to the base once more. Lance felt great, and the sensations told him it would be a quick hand job. Jewel's technique was perfect, with such masterful rhythm. She had clearly done it for men many times before.

In just over a minute, Lance climaxed with several spurts that arched over his head. The remainder left a line along the length of his torso, and adequately covered his belly and Jewel's hand. Once he had calmed down from his release, Jewel used a damp cloth and dry towel to wipe them clean. Callie smiled, and felt pleased that she was able to let Lance enjoy other means of sexual pleasure, and not be threatened with it.

"Well Callie, I don't usually offer this, but do you want a free massage? Jewel asked.

"Yea, go for it honey," Lance rapidly added.

Callie thought a moment, and then stepped behind the screen. She returned in a towel that barely covered her figure. Jewel gingerly rubbed oil all over the soft skin of Callie's back and shoulders, and then moved down to her cloth covered butt. She then relocated to the foot of the table, leaned over and manipulated Callie's ankles and calves.

"I don't usually do this; you are such a cute couple. So I sincerely hope you don't mind," Jewel said.

She then surprised the couple by disrobing, and proudly standing before them fully nude. Lance looked over both their bodies. Their breasts were almost identical in shape and size, and both had a nice patch of pubic hairs below their waist. Jewel returned to the massage, and as she worked her way up her long legs. Callie felt Jewel's soft curls against the soles of her feet. Then Jewel's fingers traveled slowly up Callie's thighs, who's emotions conflicted with her immediate needs. Part of her wanted to open her legs further to allow access, but her modesty kept her legs closed.