Steps of Sexual Learning Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jewel's hands caressed inch by inch, from knee to buttock, then towards Callie's sexual nerve center. Callie watched in the mirror, and admired Jewel's pretty ass and blonde pubes. Then she glanced at her boyfriend, and watched him slowly stroked his cock as he played the casual observer. The soft, womanly touch of Jewel's hands under the towel, and on her ass, had Callie more than a little turned on.

"Roll over for me?" Jewel asked.

Callie did, but still kept her legs together. However, Jewel gently eased them apart. The towel still adequately covered her lower torso. Jewel's breasts swayed over her as she leaned forward, and cupped Callie's breasts with her well oiled hands. Slowly, and sensuously, she kneaded them, and used her fingers to make circles down to her belly, then returned to the soft peaks. Callie felt oil applied to her tummy, and then Jewel leaned over and rubbed her breasts over her own. Nipples were brushed for mere seconds, but certainly long enough to send shivers down Callie's spine.

"We don't really need this, do we?" Jewel asked as she placed her hands on the towel.

"No. I guess not," Callie responded. Jewel pulled it away, and ran her digits gently through the full curls of her bush. Lance and Callie both wondered just how far it would go. Since Jewel had gotten him off with her hands, did she have the same in mind for her?

"Are you ready for the ending?" Jewel asked.

Callie understood what she implied, and simply nodded. Seconds later, she felt two hands between her legs. Without a single word, Jewel slid her middle finger between her intimate lips. Callie moaned at the first sensation of another woman's hands, and knew she wanted this to occur.

"Feel nice?" Jewel asked.

"Very nice."

Then Jewel inserted two fingers as far as she could. They gently probed Callie's most private place. Without asking, and out of pure sensual reaction, Callie carefully placed one hand on Jewel's ass. She wondered if it was wrong. She started to remove the hand, but Jewel assured her it was OK. Callie's pulse increased, and from her lips came little moans, cries, and whimpers. Jewel bent over, and brushed Callie's abdomen with her breasts as she successfully carried her closer to orgasm. Moments later, Callie's hips bucked and trembled as she abandoned herself to the immense pleasure. She climaxed beautifully, and felt totally exhausted, and completely spent.

Callie then turned her eyes to Lance once more, and knew he was at the brink of his second climax. She gestured with her finger for him to come to her. Jewel stood back and watched in envy as Callie took Lance's shaft in her mouth. That envy turned to jealousy, and when he erupted minutes later Callie greedily swallowed. Jewel wished she could have done that instead, but there were limits that she just could not cross, with any client.

***

Once they arrived back at their room, Callie said. "This is like a dream to me."

"Yea," Lance agreed. "It's our private paradise."

He moved the few feet separating them and his mouth engulfed hers. Both hands cupped her bottom, pulling her against his growing erection. He kissed her greedily. Callie felt her heart pounding as her whole body tensed with anticipation. She returned his kiss with an intensity that set her own pulse racing, and his lips traveled from her mouth to her neck. This made her cry out with surprise and pleasure.

She felt his hands roaming over her body. First caressing her hair and face, and then slowly traveling to her breasts and continuing lower. He ran his fingertips up her legs and thighs, and she gasped. She was filled with desire, and they hadn't done much more than kiss. He continued kissing down her neck and shoulders while his fingertips trailed up and down her thighs, getting higher each time. He kissed the valley of her breasts and her body shivered.

Lance reached around and unzipped Callie's dress and helped her slide out of it. He stared down with admiration at Callie's beautiful form. She tried to hide her body with her arms, and he shook his head.

"You are so beautiful," he told her.

"Thank you," she said shyly.

"All mine," he whispered.

Callie smiled and reached over to tug off Lance's shirt, and she felt an instant desire to run her tongue and lips across his abs. Despite her excitement, she hesitated before running her hands down his bare chest to his belt. She slowly unfastened his belt buckle and swallowed hard before unbuttoning his pants. She felt her fears melt away as she gave him tender, sweet kisses, that slowly intensified to pure urgency.

"I love the way you kiss me. I'm tingling all the way down to my toes."

As they kissed, Callie slowly unzipped his pants and Lance slid them down his legs, while maintaining their kiss. They remained like that for a while, kissing slowly and deeply while she sat there in her bra and panties with him pressed against her in nothing but boxers. She loved the feeling of his skin against hers. He laid her down on the bed, his body cradling her. He ran his hands slowly up and down her body, starting at her hips and traveling to her neck. He slid the straps of her bra down her shoulders and pressed his lips into her shoulders traveling slowly down her chest. She reached back and unfastened her bra and pulled it off, revealing her smooth breasts, with nipples hard with desire.

Lance felt his cock harden and lowered his mouth to her breasts. He slowly kissed his way to her nipples, and used his tongue to flick across the one nipple while one hand slowly teased her other breast, pinching her nipple between his fingers. The feel of his mouth suckling her nipple while his fingers tweaked the other heightened the growing need between her thighs.

"Touch me," she whimpered, "Please, baby just touch me."

Lance's hand slowly traveled up Callie's thigh as he shifted his mouth to her other breast. He slowly traced the cleft between her legs through her wet panties. Callie could only pant in response and looked up at him with a pleading hunger.

Lance knew she was desperate for him to touch her, but he wanted to tease her. He pressed his finger into her cleft, feeling her hardened clit through the soft material of her panties. He began to nibble at her breasts, sucking them harder into his mouth while she arched her body trying to get him to move his fingers against her clit.

She finally cried out, Please don't make me beg!"

He slid his finger under the band of her panties and his fingers began slowly caressing her without touching her clit. He pulled her panties off and spread her legs, and continued his slow tracing of her aroused labia. Callie couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed his head, and crushed her mouth to his in a frantic kiss. Her body was molten with desire, and she felt an urgent need building between her legs. She cried out in orgasm, her pelvis arching to his fingers. She kissed him gently after, her breathing heavy and a crimson blush showing on her cheeks.

"Oh, Callie...you are so sexy," Lance whispered.

He shifted position and settled between her thighs. He kissed her mouth, her neck, her breasts...and then lower. She gasped as his tongue flicked across her belly button as she felt an unexpected throbbing sensation between her legs. His mouth traveled further, kissing and nibbling along her pelvic bone and then lowering to her thighs. When he kissed her inner thighs, she thought she was going to explode. Suddenly, Callie felt his tongue against her swollen clit. His tongue flicked rapidly and Callie felt a building intensity. She cried out loudly as she felt his tongue enter her, and she grabbed his head to try to push his tongue further inside.

"Oh, fuck that feels good!" she exclaimed. surprised at her use of that word.

She soon felt her body move towards her second orgasm. She cried out in ecstasy, and Lance could feel her body quivering beneath him as she received her first orally induced climax. Suddenly, Callie shifted and pushed Lance down against the blanket. Lance's eyes widened when she tore his boxers off and wrapped her lips around his erection. Lance's slow tormenting and teasing of her body had left her frantic and wanting. Now it was his turn.

Lance laid back, desperately hoping she would continue. She slowly flicked her tongue across the head of his cock, while maintaining eye contact. He was so hard that he felt like he was going to die if he couldn't find release soon.

She ran her tongue down his shaft, and slowly moved back up. She encircled him with her lips and swirled her tongue around the tip. She slowly slid her mouth down, and Lance felt her hot, wet lips moving lower down his shaft. He closed his eyes and groaned as she continued sucking him. She bobbed her head faster and began sucking harder.

She was rewarded by hearing him moan, "Oh fuck, Callie...that feels amazing."

Callie was feeling incredibly aroused. Then she found herself on her back once more, his body between her thighs. His cock was hard and aching, and rested firmly against her thick bush. She arched her body so that his cock was pressing against her tight hole. She met his eyes with a lusty look that showed her true feelings.

"Make love to me."

With a swift motion, he thrust into her. She gasped in pleasure as he began a slow, tortuous rhythm. They kissed deeply as he increased his tempo, and Callie felt her body begin to quake. He broke off the kiss and began nibbling on her neck as he thrust into her. He pulled out completely and would slam himself fully inside her once more. Callie began screaming with pleasure as she felt her body build to yet another orgasm.

Slowly, he explored. The head of his cock moved to find more of her warmth, not more than an inch or so inside her sweetness. His hand went between them and Callie felt his fingers touch her labia where his cock was also. He moved the head of his cock in circles, slowly savoring the wonderful feel of the tight inner walls. Over and over, he moved in circles, changing the angle to explore yet another feeling, another amazing sensation.

Lance took a ragged breath in and tried to still his pulsing cock. He had waited so long for this moment and he was not ready to allow his body the release it was aching for.

"Don't stop...I want it all. deeper," she implored.

"Look at me, my love," he murmured, his voice thick with desire.

He began thrusting again, slowly, allowing Callie to savor every inch of him as their eyes remained locked in an intense gaze. Callie felt him throbbing inside her, and couldn't unlock her eyes from his admiring gaze...and didn't want to. She felt something incredible building up inside her. Once more she knew he would take her to orgasm.

"Oh Lance!" She gasped loudly.

"Yea baby...cum for me."

The scent of sex and passionate moans filled the room, as their bodies enjoyed the primitive act of mating. Callie's inner walls clenched Lance's cock as she found her release. Lance admired her face as she climaxed, silently thanking the universe for granting him the love of such a beautiful lady. Lance grabbed Callie's legs and lifted them into the air, pressing them back towards her body. Callie grabbed onto her thighs to hold her legs back.

Lance could hold back no longer. He felt his cock pulse as he finally found his euphoric release inside her. He flooded her with his cum. They found sweet bliss. Both bodies trembling as he lowered himself to her side once more. He pulled her close, and kissed her tenderly.

"I love you so much, Callie," he whispered, "I know I am your first lover, but hope you will stay mine forever."

"Of course."

She felt him move from her embrace, and sat up to see him on one knee holding a small box. She took a deep breath and opened it, revealing a sparkling diamond ring.

"I propose we get married so I can spend many years dating you," he said lovingly.

"You really want to marry me?"

"More than anything. This may seem rushed after only a few months, but you complete me. Take whatever time you need to decide."

"Who needs time?" Callie replied. "Yes I will be your wife. I love you so much."

"Will you move in with me? Or do you want to wait till we are married? For that matter, do you wanr a long engagement?"

"Let me think about the moving in part. Will let you know soon, Far as engagement, I don't desire a long term thing. A couple months is fine. No big wedding needed either. I am a simple girl who does not need extravagant things. I just want us, and a happy future."

"Sounds good to me. Long a I have you, time is just a number. I love you Callie."

Book 2 in progress. Stay tuned as Callie and Lance become housemates, and discover new adventures in pleasure.