Steps Taken Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The position was perfectly placed so that as I stroked my cock into Jackie's pussy, her dildo pressed into Erica and rubbed her clit at the same time. Once we got into a rhythm both women started to moan and cry out, kissing each other deeply and then gasping whenever they came up for air. Their hands were pulling at each other's hair and nipples as we all moved together.

Because of the events already that night I could hold my stamina for a long time and kept pushing harder and harder into Jackie, making sure that Erica was being stimulated as well. Their bodies seemed to merge together into one panting, sweaty display. When Erica wasn't kissing Jackie she was looking straight at me as if to tell me that she wanted me to continue forever.

I felt my cock tighten finally and grabbed Jackie by the hips, pulling myself out of her and turning her over as her cock slid out of Erica. I grabbed my wet cock and started to pump it in front of her, and she opened her mouth willingly. As my load boiled to the surface Erica had come from behind her to massage her breasts from behind and I could see both of their gorgeous faces in front of me.

The final orgasm was the hardest of the night and almost made me pass out from the effort. My cock shot forth rope after rope of sperm over Jackie's face and neck , painting the final touches on the picture that had developed over the last few days. As I finished I collapsed on the floor with the effort. Erica and Jackie embraced and I watched as Erica gently licked my sperm off of Jackie's face and neck and then the two of them kissed deeply, sharing my load together.

All of us climbed onto the bed and collapsed in fatigue, still idly touching each other's nakedness. As I drifted off Jackie had her back to me and I was spooning her soft ass while Erica had her arms firmly wrapped around me from behind.

Sleep came quickly. When I heard the bedroom door open I woke up suddenly and reality came crashing back in. I was alone in the bed, still naked and could smell the faint scent of the two women still in the sheets with me. There was a note beside me on the pillow in Jackie's handwriting.

"Your Dad will be home this afternoon. Thank you for taking care of both of us this weekend. We won't forget it. ---Jackie"

As I climbed out of the bed the house was quiet again, but I knew that things were going to be different as soon as my father walked through the door. How things might work out after that I had no idea, but the memories of the nights previous and knowing that I had Jackie's blessing to be with Erica if she wanted me made me very happy.

Soon these two incredible women would really be a part of the family and I couldn't have been more excited to have them both as part of my life for a long time to come.


Author's Note: I appreciate all of the feedback I have received so far and would love some ideas on how fans would like to see the series taken further. The next stories will focus around the wedding and the activities surrounding it, but there are a lot of ways this series could progress. Thanks for all of your help!