Steps to Licking Pussy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day passed slowly as I lazed around my apartment, recovering my sense of self and trying to process everything that had happened. I purposely didn't tell Rebecca what had happened with Jennifer until eight or nine. As I expected, she instantly texted me back 'Come see me', but, instead, with my newfound resolve, I called her, and told her my new stance.

"So no sex," Rebecca said, repeating back to me. "Just masturbating together?"

"Yeah," I replied hesitantly, trying to figure out how she felt about that.

"Kira... silly... I'm at the library," Rebecca told me, laughing. "I'm studying. I just wanted to talk about what happened."

"Oh..." I replied, feeling stupid. "I'm just sitting here anyway... I guess I could come to the library."

"Better hurry," she told me. "It closes in an hour and a half."

I got dressed, and headed over to the university library that Rebecca was at. I found her sitting at a table in the corner, by herself, studying. Her long red hair was particularly shiny and attractive for some reason, as if she had dressed up to go to the library. Actually, knowing her, she probably did.

"Hey," Rebecca said when she saw me. "So tell me what happened."

I sat down across from her. It felt weird to bring these sorts of concepts into a library.

"Well..." I whispered. "Jennifer basically showed up at my apartment as soon as I got home."

"What? Really?" Rebecca whispered back. "Did she know you slept at my apartment?"

I shook my head.

"That's so hot!" Rebecca whispered. "What did she say?"

"She said she could help with what I was..." I replied quietly, without thinking.

"With what?" she asked, grinning and leaning over closer to me. "What were you doing?"

I grumbled and said nothing.

"You were doing yourself, weren't you?" Rebecca asked slyly in a whisper. "To what?"

Again, I said nothing, and just looked around, wishing she would stop asking.

"Oh my god," she said suddenly, her grin widening. "You were diddling yourself thinking about last night, weren't you? About me?"

"Yeah, kind of," I grumbled.

"Want to know a secret?" Rebecca whispered, straining to lean even closer over the table. "I did too, thinking about what we did. Wasn't it crazy? It's been on my mind all day, making me inappropriately turned on."

Then, she leaned back, hiked up her skirt a little bit, and I saw her arms start moving. She looked around, making sure nobody was near us, and looked at me.

"Come on," she whispered, smiling wickedly.

"Right here?" I asked, freaking out. "Someone will see!"

"I don't think so," she said.

"I do think so!" I whispered back angrily.

"Well, what can I do?" she shot back. "I have to take care of myself now because we can only masturbate together, right?"

"Are you kidding?" I asked her. "Come on!"

"Eat me out under the table, or I'll start moaning loudly," she threatened, smiling evilly. I stared at her in shock, surprised by her directness. She watched me with that evil smile, and let out a small moan. I thought somebody across the library stirred, but I didn't see anyone approach.

"Stop it!" I whispered, furious.

"Only if..." she replied, looking down. She moaned softly again, still smiling. Frustrated, I looked around, then slid down under the table. The table was a long, heavy, classic wood table, and I doubted anyone would have been able to see me under it, at least not from any angle the close bookshelves made possible. A foot or two in front of me, I saw her slender hand against her exposed sex, two of her fingers framing her clit.

"Hurry," I heard her whisper. I was angry, but oddly excited. I had never done anything like this before... not to mention, her sex was very attractive to me. Seeing it brought back scents, tastes, and textures from the night before. I moved closer. One more time wouldn't hurt. I could put my foot down some other time, when Rebecca couldn't blackmail me. Yeah, just this once couldn't hurt... I adjusted my knees, getting a good angle, and kissed the top of her sex.

Almost immediately, I felt myself sliding back into that passion from the night before. Everything I said to Jennifer today came back to me, and that look on her face as she got utterly lost in feeling me inside turned me on so much... I felt myself getting a little heated, a little wet, and it helped me sink into the experience of licking Rebecca under the library table.

Something about the dim light under the table made me feel alright getting messy. I slid my tongue in her as far as I could, getting my face and nose wet with her juices. I decided to really take the time and enjoy it, because I didn't want to do this, so why should she get a quick orgasm? I licked around as deep inside her as I could, feeling very erotic. This was the first time I really had gotten to just enjoy a pussy, and I took advantage of it.

Somebody must have walked by, because Rebecca straightened up suddenly. I grinned when nothing happened. Who was in control now? Rebecca couldn't get up until I had finished with her. I tongued her passionately, making out with her sex. Every so often she would try to reach a hand down and touch her clit, but I would bat her fingers away. I explored the bottom of her lips with my tongue, where they came together, and found I liked how the texture of her folds changed near there. I sucked gently on her engorged lips, taking in every little taste and feeling I could from every little part of her, but avoiding her clit. After a seeming eternity playing with her pussy, I heard her whisper.

"Please," she begged quietly. "Please, Kira, get me off."

I grinned against her sex, and kissed slowly around her, teasing her.

"Please!" she whispered.

I decided -- fine, I wanted to do it anyway. I used two fingers to pull back the hood of her clit, and gently took it between my lips. The moment I started sucking on it and flicking it with my tongue, she started to jump. She was so wet that most of my face was covered in her juices, but that just meant her scent was stronger, and that turned me on even more. I sucked and flicked until I felt all of her muscles tighten, and I quickly slid my tongue as deep into her as I could. I got what I wanted -- I felt her walls clench against my tongue. Amazing, I thought to myself. So intimate, so much fun.

I found my way out from under the table, and wiped all the juices off of my face. I grinned at Rebecca, noticing her slight sheen of sweat and flushed skin. Who's in control now? I thought to myself again, laughing mentally. We looked around, but nobody seemed to have noticed us. I was painfully turned on, but I didn't know what to do about it.

"Come here," Rebecca whispered desperately, fixing her skirt and grabbing my hand.

"Where?" I asked her, as she led me to the farthest row. "Here?"

"The library closes in twenty minutes," she whispered. "Nobody's coming."

"Well what did you want to -" I started to reply, but she cut me off by kissing me hard. Her lips and tongue felt so soft, so good... I had been missing them without realizing it. Her hand found my tummy, and started sliding downward. I started to resist, remembering that I was supposed to put my foot down.

"Think about Jennifer," she whispered in my ear as her fingers slid under my pants and underwear. "Innocent prude little blonde girl, thinking she's exploring..."

Rebecca's soft fingers slid right in me. I was soaked, and I could feel how heated I was down there. Her fingers felt amazing, as I pictured Jennifer hanging around outside my door, unsure how to phrase what she wanted.

"Her hand on you," Rebecca whispered. "Listening to your good reasons, your excuses, your coaxing... putting a finger in you..."

My hands found the book shelves around me to keep me from falling down; the pleasure from Rebecca's fingers in my extremely turned on state was almost too much.

"Tomorrow she'll come to you," Rebecca whispered. "She'll be hesitant... she'll be fine with putting a finger in you... but you'll want more..."

I held on to the shelves behind me tightly. I kept picturing how I almost guided her head to my sex, how I almost got her to lick me before she pulled back. I wanted to see her lick pussy so bad. It was more than a game... it was a conquest. I wanted to conquer Jennifer, make her go down on a girl.

"You want to see that pretty blonde face and those large breasts between a girl's legs," Rebecca whispered to me. "Obediently and obsessively licking."

"Yeah," I half-breathed, half-moaned. "Yes!"

Rebecca's middle finger curled and rubbed against my spot even as her hand rubbed my clit. Soaking, heated, I fought to keep from making noise. The pleasure was so intense it was almost painful, the hot sparks flashing in my brain as I kept picturing Jennifer licking pussy. Rebecca kept her hand in me until my hard muscles finally relaxed, and I breathed a long sigh. She finally pulled her hand out of me, and held it up to me. In my exhausted state, I licked her fingers clean without thinking, even sucking them a little bit to make sure. I couldn't believe I had her pussy on my breath again, and my own on top of that. So much for not having lesbian sex today...

I jumped to alertness at thinking the phrase 'lesbian sex.' That's what it was, surely, but... that didn't mean anything, right? Rebecca's deep green eyes watched me as she leaned in and kissed me deeply for a moment. How does that girl go from freak to sweet in half a second?

"We gotta go, library's closing," she said softly. "You staying at your apartment? Or...?"

Her question made me think about last night, the part that really bothered me, after the passionate sex... the part I tried not to think about all day... when I laid next to her on her bed, feeling her soft skin against mine, listening to her breathing, her sleek hair touching my face, watching her breasts rise and fall with her breath...

"I'm kind of low on gas," I found myself saying, feeling out of my own body even as I did. "Can I just... get a ride with you?"

"Sure," she said, grinning, and kissed me quick on the lips. "My apartment it is."

12