Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her activities on my erect cock were amazing; I was so pleased I hadn't come too early. June was panting as she lifted and dropped her head. Suddenly she stopped, pushed me off and quickly stepped out of her skirt and panties.

"Steve, I must have you, - NOW!" She demanded and lay back on the floor with her legs spread.

"Sorry June, . . but I've never . ." I started.

"Come here lover, quickly . . I'll show you . . " She growled and delicately using her fingers steered my erect penis into her moist vagina. The delight that overcame me was simply massive. June seemed well excited too! She started bucking against me so I just held myself as hard and still as possible while she spasmed her vagina walls around my cock. She thrashed up against me stifling her moans against my shoulder.

With one mighty crashing thrust she drove herself against my pelvis then sagged down to the floor. I gently lowered my body and held still inside her until her breathing recovered.

"I can't . . pant . .believe . . pant . .this is your . . pant . .first . . time!" As she spoke her vagina clasped and released my penis. "My God Steve, if I had known you were this good I would have fucked you on day one!" June pushed her hips hard against me.

From some distant primeval instinct I began a slow withdrawal and deep thrust back into her delightful body. I was engrossed by the way her breasts reacted to the repeated movement; they seemed to shift in retrospect! June was groaning, her head rolling from side to side. She had raised her hips to accommodate my plunges into her raging body. I soon felt a familiar tingling rising in my balls, echoing through my pelvis and increasing the tempo of my charging cock.

"Please . . come . . please . . come . . I want it now . . please . ." June chanted, becoming louder.

My rampant cock was only too pleased to comply. My pace increased to frantic and then suddenly stopped as deep inside June as I could reach . . and I came . . hard . . throbbing and jerking. Not my usual miserly teaspoonful, this seemed more like an eruption, firing hot jets of fluid far inside her body. I stayed deep and hard holding my weight on extended arms which slowly collapsed until my torso merged with June's. We breathed in unison.

"Thank you. Thank you Steve." June whispered, caressing my sweaty back. "That was fucking amazing!"

I had never heard my boss use any language other than extremely proper and well constructed English. Now it seemed her Anglo-Saxon side was emerging!

"Steve" June murmured, "That was the very best sex I have ever, ever, fucking ever had. You are a dark one young man. Will you do the girls in the office as well?" She seemed to be babbling but her hot cunt was pulsing along my cock suggested to me that she wanted more, very soon! I wish I knew what to do!

Instinctively I held her close and rolled so that I was on my back on the office floor. Slowly she peeled herself from my chest pushing herself upright, drawing her knees alongside my ribs. She began a long, slow writhing dance. Her body was drawing pleasure from my still hard dick buried inside her belly. Her breasts rolled to a different rhythm, no less fascinating and equally pleasurable.

I lay back watching, learning, enjoying. She seemed to be in another place, almost trance-like - physically lodged on my pelvis but spiritually far away. I waited; holding hard, touching, caressing, encouraging those delightful nipples and waiting for her final release.

It seemed to take a long time. There were centuries of pleasure to be taken. June knew her way. She was in control, and she was the boss after all. There were tears on her face, flowing down and dripping onto her white breasts. She was sobbing, smiling, groaning and grinding!

"Oh Steve, fucking Steve, my fucking cunt is on fire!" She arched her back pressing herself harder onto my pelvis. Her body jerked forward and back, she groaned. "Oh Steve I'm cumming again! I can't go on Steve I'm fucked out!"

She slumped forward. I lay still; I think she might have passed out! Eventually, slowly, unsteadily she roused. Blearily she peered up into my face. " Steve, no man has ever done that to me. You fucked me into oblivion, where did you learn that?" She slumped forward again, her soft breasts crushed against my chest.

Moments later I was aware that the door quietly opened and I saw Mary, June's p.a., peering down at us.

Chapter Three - Mary

Mary came in quickly, closing the door gently behind her. She seemed unperturbed to find her boss naked on top of an equally naked man. Mary had been p.a. since June started this business. Whereas the majority of people in the company were young and mostly good-looking Mary was in her forties, a little plump and rather matronly.

"Are you OK Steve? I believe June can be very demanding!" As she bustled efficiently around the office picking up clothes she continued "You'll have to help me to move June please." Mary helped me to ease June's relaxed body so that I could sit up.

I had an idea "If I keep her like this I can carry June. Would that be best?" Mary nodded and smiled, maybe she even giggled at the sight of her limp boss being carried naked still impaled on a naked man's erect cock.

Mary carried all our clothes through a discreet door in the back corner of the office. I thought it was just a washroom but there was a hidden door behind the full length mirror that opened into a large bedroom with wardrobes along one wall. June was no weight as I carried her towards the bed.

"No Steve, not on the bed." Instructed Mary. "This way first." She went through yet another door into a large shower room.

"Put June on this seat please Steve."

I lowered my sleeping boss into the wide plastic seat. Glancing at Mary I withdrew my penis from June's vagina, it came out with a loud plop. Mary's eyes were moved slowly from my cock to the June's drooling cunt. She pulled herself together. "Let's get June cleaned up . ." She looked straight at me as continued. ". . there's only one way to do this. I have to get naked as well so we can support June in the shower." Mary went behind the almost clear glass screen where she carefully placed her own clothes alongside those she had carried in with her.

Turning away to start the shower I hoped I could cope with two naked women and retain the dignity of all concerned. It was a complicated shower, Mary moved alongside me.

"Here, let's start with just this one." She twisted a tap and held her hand under the water until the temperature satisfied her.

"Can you lift June and bring her over here? Careful not to slip Steve!" While I went to get June Mary started spraying the water on herself, I noticed that she started her wash at her hairy groin.

" Mary, I think I can carry June in the chair, would that be OK?"

"That's a good idea." She spluttered as she ran the water up to her face.

I stood behind the plastic chair and leaned down to lift it. I whispered quietly in June's ear "It's OK we're just going to get you clean and fresh. Are you OK with that June?"

Whether she replied or not I placed the chair in the middle of the shower where Mary could administer the warm water. Mary quickly rinsed June's hair and face, then she rubbed lightly across her shoulders and down her breasts. I found that a rather arousing scene and my erection began forming. Mary saw it and directed the shower spray at it laughing "No more of that just now young man."

Mary ran the spray down June's legs and feet. "Steve, you need to stand June up so I can reach her . . um, bottom, OK?"

I went behind the chair again murmuring to June as I lifted her clear of the seat. The only way to hold with any comfort was to wrap my arms under hers and across her chest and waist. Mary gently spread June's legs as she directed the soft spray into June's crutch. The problem for me was that my erection was progressing into the space between June's legs. This gave it the opportunity to rise up into the shower spray. Mary took hold of my cock and pushed it firmly to one side, pressing it against June's soft thigh. The spraying water, the touch of a hand and the softness of the thigh just gave my penis more reason to get even harder!

Mary switched my erection to June's other thigh while she made a thorough job of rinsing through the June's blond pubic hair.

Mary seemed engrossed and said "I've never actually seen . ." She drew the tip of my cock and placed it in the entrance to June's cunt. "Push it in please Steve, I just want to watch it go in."

I let June down slightly so that with Mary's guiding hand and gravity my cock edged into paradise again.

"That looks amazing!" Mary whispered, still holding my cock as it slid further into June. "Steve, take it out now please, let me watch it come out."

Easing June upwards achieved the desired effect. Slowly my hard cock, with Mary's fingers still gently wrapped around it, slipped out of June's vagina. June groaned, Mary moaned. I needed to bring an end to this play.

"Come on Mary, let's get June dry and make her comfortable."

That seemed to shake Mary out of her fixation with our sexual union and she shut off the shower and padded off, her breasts bouncing, her nipples hard and pointy. She brought two large pink towels. Draping one towel over a dry plastic seat she indicated for me to put June down in it. I was relieved to lose the burden and while Mary dried June I picked up another towel and began drying myself. I went over to the clothes and out of Mary's view dipped a finger into my white jar and gently rubbed the cream into my aching cock and balls. I picked up a fresh towel and draped it around Mary.

"Don't get cold Mary." I said, as I rubbed her shoulders through the towel.

"Thanks Steve, what a gent!" We laughed at the situation but June slumbered through everything. When Mary was happy that June was dry enough she asked me to lift her again and, moving to open the door, indicated for me to bring June that way. Mary peeled back the covers on a huge bed making a place for me to place June's sleeping form. We turned her onto one side and covered her with a lightweight duvet.

"Mary, can I ask you something please?" I asked as I sat alongside her on the edge of the free side of the bed.

"Sure, Steve. What's that?" She picked up my hand almost in the same way June had done earlier.

"I've never done this before." I nodded towards June. "I mean I haven't done anything with a girl before apart from a few cuddles and one or two kisses. This is the first time I have seen a naked woman and the first time a woman has seen me naked too!" I paused as she moved my hand to her thigh, just as June had done.

Almost like déjà vu she leaned forward and said "Steve, I have to kiss you before you continue." She put a hand behind my neck and pulled me into a long soft kiss. I moved an arm around her shoulders, enjoying the touch of her skin and drew her closer as my other hand found one her warm breasts. We kissed harder, her hand had moved up my thigh to grasp my erect cock. We both groaned into each other's mouth.

Finally Mary gently pulled away from the kiss. "You were saying?" She whispered, moving her finger along the length of my erection.

"This has been an amazing morning." I started. "Making love with June was wonderful but apart from keeping my penis inside her I hadn't a clue what I was doing."

"That sounds like most men!" Mary said with a smile, her face still only a couple of inches from mine. She kissed my lips softly. "Perhaps you need to start with some female anatomy lessons? Can an old lady help you with that?"

"Mary you are really beautiful; age doesn't come into it. I would really appreciate learning the what and where and preferably some how as well!"

Without another word she moved to the top of the bed, made a quick check on June and suggested "Move up between my legs and I'll try to show you some of the what and where."

As she parted her legs I knelt between her knees. I reached out and caressed her thighs moving my hands slowly up towards the magic junction of her legs.

"The first surprise was to find that women have hair in their crutches as well – I thought it was a man thing." I said quietly.

Mary was gasping a little as my touches approached her pubic hair. "Some women shave it off." She murmured. "The problem with that is once you start shaving you have to keep going – a bit like your facial hair I guess." She paused while my fingers explored through her wiry black bush. " I sometimes wish I didn't have so much, but then who would know!"

"What about your husband?" I had met Ernest at last year's Christmas party; he was an affable, tubby, quiet sort of chap.

Mary was gasping and trembling under my fingers. "When he turned fifty and I was thirty-five he decided that we should stop having sex. He now sleeps separately in his own room; I wasn't happy about it but had no choice but to go with his suggestion. I haven't had sex for ages. He never sees my body now, not that he saw much before, he was definitely a 'lights off' lover!" She sounded sad.

"So are you OK with this?" I enquired. "I mean us being naked with the lights on?"

"It's wonderful; so liberating! I can't tell you how much you have done for my self-confidence already." She murmured. " Now, what can I tell you Steve?"

"Is it OK if I look closer at your . . er . . vagina and maybe ask questions?"

"Of course, you are doing pretty well so far Steve, don't stop please!"

I eased her knees further apart as I leant forward. With my fingers I gently parted her hair and caressed the lips which came into view. "Is that nice?" I asked.

"God, Steve it's fantastic! Just do that some more please; they are my outer lips or labia. In a little while you can push them open to get to the inner workings but please take your time – this is delectable and I want it to last forever!"

I continued to stroke her labia then, leaning closer, I gently kissed each side. Mary whinnied and quivered. Now I tried running my tongue along each lip from bottom to top. The effect on Mary was electric so I reckoned to be going along the right lines. As I ran my tongue along her hot flesh I gradually moved towards the crack so that I was licking both lips at the same time. Like a flower in the sunshine they slowly opened revealing bright pink flesh. I licked up the inside of each open labia then asked.

"Now I can see a lot more. No hair, just moist pink folded bits. What should I know about this Mary?"

Mary was almost incoherent, but slowly her mouth and brain reached equilibrium and she murmured "No one has ever done that to me before, it was so gorgeous Steve. Two important bits there . ." She paused licking her dry lips, " . . let's start sort of lower down. Can you see a tightly closed place like a hole, there might be juices seeping out?"

"Yes." I replied, my face still close into her crutch. I ran a finger around the hole, as I watched it seemed to pulse, with each throb more juice emerged. I ran my finger into the moisture and around the hole then slowly eased my finger inside up to my knuckle.

Mary moaned. "Brilliant Steve, that's great. Now ease your finger in further and curl it up. She was struggling to stay coherent. "With the tip of you finger try to find a spongy pad . . oh yes . . caress that place . . keep going . . oh that's bliss, sheer bliss Steve. That's my G-spot. Don't stop till I cum."

"When will I know?"

"You'll know, . . just keep curling . . and caressing . . you are . . a quick . . learner."

Mary's hips raised off the bed I looked up across her body her breasts were heaving and her upper chest was crimson, her head rolled from side to side. She bucked harder and faster and then with a long sigh subsided into a peaceful relaxed state.

I stopped but kept my finger lodged inside and looked around her vagina. She said there were two things . . I licked my tongue gently from my finger upwards. As I reached the top my tongue slipped under a flap of skin and instantly Mary's body went rigid.

"Clever boy, you found it all by yourself." Mary mumbled. After a few moments she continued "That place – right at the top is my clitoris. Most of the time it hides but you found a way past the door. My husband never did find it! It is incredibly sensitive; you must always be very gentle around a woman's clit. A moist tongue – especially yours is perfect for the job! "

I teased around Mary's clit for a while and she was quickly aroused again. I drew the sensitive clitoris gently between my moistened lips and sucked it tenderly. Mary's climax was even more dramatic than before. When she subsided I closed her legs and moved up alongside her and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her face and murmuring how lovely she was.

It was several minutes before she became lucid. She rolled to face me pulling me into her comfortable breasts. Caressing my face she said "That was amazing Steve. I've never orgasmed like that before, you are so clever. If you are ready and want to I'd really like you to fuck me now . ." She paused to see my reaction. My ever-stiff dick twitched against her belly. "Great, I'll take that as a yes. Let me suck that gorgeous cock first."

She slid down the bed and holding my thighs to her breasts took my penis between her lips. After only a couple of passes to get it moist she climbed off the bed and knelt so that her breasts lay on the sheet. "Come behind me, do me doggy-style. I've never done that and I think you'll like it too."

As I knelt behind her I was surprised to see her puffy wet labia glistening. She brought a hand between her legs. "Quick Steve, let me position you." Pulling me forward by the cock she pressed the head at the entrance to her cunt. Nature took over and I slid quickly all the way inside. I withdrew, watching my juice-covered prick emerge only to slide back in just as slowly. Mary was moaning into a pillow. I repeated my slow withdrawal and re-entry with an almost imperceptible increase in speed. After several minutes I was pistoning in and out rapidly my belly and thighs slapping noisily against Mary's buttocks. I must have been driving with my eyes closed as when I opened them I saw June kissing Mary full on the lips.

June broke from the kiss as my actions slowed. She leaned over Mary's and kissed me too, I held her lovely breasts as I continued to ease in and out of Mary's body.

"Can I share?" Asked June.

"Be my guest darling, I've cum so many times I really need a rest!" Gasped Mary.

June dropped into the same pose close alongside Mary so I withdrew and slid straight into fresh cunt of our boss. As I started my slow build-up I slipped two fingers inside Mary and curled them down to find her G-spot. She gasped as the rhythm of my fuck caused the fingers to slide across her tender place. I could feel June tightening her muscles around my cock so I thought she might be coming soon. Mary was groaning as only a forty-year old multi-orgasmic woman can. June's climax was dramatic. She reared up straight clenching her buttocks tightly around my straining dick. I wrapped both arms around her, crossing my hands to her breasts. After several seconds expelled the longest sigh and slumped forward releasing my penis.

Mary was now laying on the bed watching. Her brown eyes fixed on my now free cock. She reached for it and pulled me between her legs. Without a word she drew my penis to her moist vagina and urged me inside. Still on that learning curve I just eased all the way in and held myself hard against her pubic bone. Her body jerked.

"Wonderful Steve, that's just blissful!" She smiled as she reached out to caress my face. "Now I want a good hard fucking young man. Just go as hard and fast as you can."

Ever eager to oblige I just hoped I could hold out for long enough. My thrusts were long and deep and Mary was moaning encouragement. "More, lots more, faster, harder . . Oh God Steve this is magical."