Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the pace and made sure that each inward stroke ended with my hips slapping against her chubby bottom. Each thrust seemed harder and the slaps louder, Mary was wailing as eventually my balls cried enough and erupted. My sperm splashed deep inside Mary's spasming belly. I held myself as deep inside her body as possible. Mary's cunt was pulsing and gripping my cock, she could hardly breathe but eventually mumbled. "Steve, if I never get fucked again I will cherish this morning for ever and ever."

"Amen to that!" June said as she crawled into the bed. A few minutes later we were all cuddled together, still breathing raggedly but relaxed and sleepy.

It was after mid-day when we woke. Mary was up, showered again and dressed. She brought two steaming cups of coffee for us. "I'll make some lunch while you two get up and showered, see you in fifteen minutes, OK?"

I couldn't argue with that – I was starving. June rolled onto her tummy, her bare back looked fabulous. "Couldn't we just . .?" She started. I slapped her lovely bottom playfully.

"If the boss catches me screwing beautiful ladies instead of working there'll be hell to pay." I called over my shoulder as I stumbled to the shower.

After only a minute June joined me. "Well, if there's no action in there what about some in here?" She stood behind her luscious body pressed against me while her hands fondled my balls. Willie started reacting as always and June immediately grabbed him. "You see Stevie darling, someone wants to play with me!"

"I'll tell you my final offer." I said, trying to sound firm. "Let me practice what Mary showed me while you were asleep and then we'll have lunch – OK?"

"Ooo that sounds intriguing, I'm game. What do we do?"

"You stand there. my beauty. Enjoy the shower while I start lunch!"

June looked confused.

I ran my hand down her belly until my fingers started sliding between her legs. She was definitely more interested now. I knelt in front of her and eased her legs apart until I could get my face into her crutch. Licking as hard as I could between her labia I soon found her clitoris. Knowing we needed to be quick I licked her into frenzy then sucked her clit between my lips until she came all over my face. I lapped as hard as my aching tongue could go then stood and held her as she tottered.

"You bastard, you fucking beautiful bastard! I'll get you for that!" She mumbled in my ear as I supported her trembling body.

We had only just dried but were still undressed when Mary came back. "Hurry up boys and girls, lunch is on the table." I dressed, June merely wrapped a fresh towel around body tied above her breasts, and she looked stunning!

A little table was laid for three on the private terrace. I have never enjoyed a lunch like it! Mary was a genius in the catering department. A goat's cheese salad starter; followed by a Spanish omelette with Basil with a simple strawberries and ice-cream to finish. Mary & June chattered throughout the lunch about all sorts of nonsense, some of which I could join in. Mostly I ate and listened.

June put her spoon down as she cleared her sweet. "I've got a bone to pick with you, Mummy." She declared sternly.

Mary peered over the table at her. "What could that possibly be?" She smiled disarmingly.

"Who taught this young boy here how to suck cunt and shatter a person's peace by chewing her clitoris?" They burst out laughing.

Mary said. "Oh, that old thing. Did you know that was my first time?"

"Wow, really! Has Ernie not . .?" Enquired June.

"Never!" Stated Mary fiercely. "But this little treasure brought light into my life this morning and I'll never forget Steve for that!"

I think I blushed!

"Well I'd like to thank you both." Said June. "Mary for teaching him this trick; and Steve for being such a good pupil. Thanks also for looking after me when I passed out."

Mary smiled. "That was our pleasure, eh Steve?" She winked, before I could respond she continued "Of course everything that happened up here is confidential, I'm sure we can rely on your discretion Steve?" She raised an eyebrow.

I smiled, nodding. "You have both been so wonderful, thanks for everything. The only people I want to share any knowledge of our morning with are all sitting round this table." I sat back. "That was a great lunch too Mary, thanks a lot. By the way, did June really call you Mummy?"

They looked at each other and laughed. "Yes, old joke really." Said Mary. "I never had children and June lost her mother when she was very young. We worked together on her first job when she was just sixteen and I kind of took her under my wing. June has brought me to every new enterprise she started and they have all been very successful."

June chimed. "I think you were my real mother. You gave me away because you were too young to keep me. Then I found you and I'm never going to let you go." This was obviously an important bond and I felt privileged to be part of it.

"Now, lovely ladies, sorry to bring proceedings back to the mundane but what do I tell the troops when I go downstairs?" I looked from one lovely face to the other. " They thought I was coming up for a two minute rollicking for being late!"

They looked thoughtful. Mary started. "Well, when I realised there was more than a quick chat going on I called your supervisor and said you were discussing potential ideas for the company computer system. Then I closed off the floor as I usually do when there are important meetings here." She pointed across to the main doors which lead to the stairs and the lift. "It's commonly known that if those doors are shut people go away and come back later, send an email or whatever."

June continued. "Good thinking Mary. So, Steve, this morning we had a discussion on upgrading our systems. They are creaking at the best of times and only your skill keeps our machines and databases alive on bad days."

I picked up the imaginary ball and ran with it. "The outcome is that I am tasked with considering the options for a re-design of our hardware and software. My own experience will be the primary driver but I will canvas relevant staff for their ideas and input. An outline report is to be on the CEO's desk tomorrow."

They looked at me in amazement. "If you could manage that Steve, I'll go along with the idea." Said June. "By the way, your new responsibilities will warrant an increase in salary and many unprintable supplementary benefits. Don't you agree Mary?"

"Absolutely darling, I want to provide lunch at least once a week as well!" Mary was beaming.

"Great." Chimed June. "Mary, please draw up an instruction to all users of the system to co-operate with Steve with immediate effect. Steve go back to your desk and share out your existing tasks with the agreement of your supervisor, I'll phone her as soon as you leave."

Instead of the previous gauche inexperienced junior member of staff, I now had the confidence to smile, stand up from the table bow slightly to each of my companions then kiss each full on the lips! "Thank you, this has been the best day of my life, I'll never forget it." They watched as I picked up my jacket to return to the office downstairs.

Chapter Four - Grace

I paused on my return to visit the toilet and apply a little cream to my aching cock. I also touched some on my temples in the hope it would help me to think my way around what might be an embarrassing return to the work-face!

June had been quick to follow up and the office was buzzing when I got there. The only person not joining the speculation was Reg; he was still at his desk oblivious to the chatter around him. His out-tray was impressively full!

Grace, my supervisor, called me to her desk. "So, it's special operations for you Steve! The perfect person for the task I think. What do you need? I guess first thing is to clear your outstanding jobs. Penny and Donna have almost demanded that they split it between them – are you OK with that?"

"Thanks Grace!" I smiled and wiped imaginary sweat from my brow. "I'm not sure how I talked my way into this project but I think it's long overdue. Yes, Penny & Donna are great and they know they can get advice if they get stuck."

"It's been quite a day for you. Ms Clarkson suggested that when we have sorted out the work thing you could go home and relax. She is confident that you'll probably be working on the strategy for your re-design report without the distraction of all the office stuff. Then you can start tomorrow with your ideas formulated and get up to speed straight away. What do you think?" Grace sat back and looked at me. She seemed a little puzzled, the shy nervous geek of yesterday had turned into a self-confident person to be reckoned with. I had always got on well with Grace,. She appreciated that I knew my stuff and more or less gave me a free hand, but now she saw something else.

"Thanks Grace, if that's OK with you it might be best if I take advantage of that offer. I need to take a couple of files home with your approval, so I can draft out my plan."

Grace nodded and then looked across the office. "Tell me Steve; what did you do to Reg? He hasn't stopped working since you arrived this morning. Normally I spend a good part of my day clearing up the mess and confusion he causes with his nasty tongue."

I laughed and glanced over at Reg. He was talking to a client on the phone and even smiling as he calmly overcame their problem. "Maybe he's seen the light Grace and he is directing his talents and energy in the right direction for a change. I wonder if he will keep it up tomorrow."

Grace looked at me almost as though she knew I had something to do with Reggie's transformation but decided to drop the matter. "While you are working on your new assignment it might be more appropriate to find you a quieter desk. Ms C. suggested the spare side office might be appropriate shall we go and have a look?"

Grace stood and smoothed down her mid-blue skirt. She looked lovely in her crisp white blouse. She was a similar age to June but unlike the boss had been married and divorced twice and now had three children and no husband. I surprised myself as I walked behind her by thinking what great legs she had. I shook that thought from my head as we arrived at the spare office. It was a bit dingy and dusty having been used as a storage area for the past couple of years. However we found that June had triggered an instant clean-up and two men were carrying out the junk and another was washing down the walls.

He paused as we came in. "It'll be ready by morning Mrs Smith, fresh as a daisy, you'll see." Grace smiled and nodded her approval. He resumed his careful wall wiping.

"What do you think Steve?" She was standing rather too close to me and as I turned to survey the room my arm brushed her small left breast. She didn't flinch, if anything I thought she moved closer.

"It's amazing, my own office, at least for a while! It will be easier to concentrate and conduct interviews, hold meetings etc. Thanks Grace." She really was close now, she took my hand in hers, 'here we go again' I thought. I wished we could be alone.

The workman dropped his sponge into his bucket and called cheerfully. "Time for a fag break, back in ten minutes." He went out whistling.

"Steve, I've wanted to do this for such a long time." I knew the routine now – one hand went behind my head and pulled me into a kiss. Her other moved my hand to her breast then slid down my belly and under my belt down inside my trousers. I caressed the offered breast through her clothes while Grace was arousing my penis 'skin to skin' as it were! Luckily I had used Alice's cream and my erection was soon as long and strong as it had been earlier.

"My, my; young Steve. This is rather more than a girl can handle in this crowded situation but it's nice to meet your old man!"

The men moving furniture were making a noise as they grumbled their trolley along the corridor. Grace let go of my erection and pulled her hand free of my belt just as they came in. I pretended to be making an attempt to open the window while Grace adjusted my erection so it didn't show too much.

"That don't work mister. We got a chippy comin' in later ter fix it." I turned, nodded to him and smiled my thanks.

Grace said quietly. "Oh, the stationery store is next door in case you need anything. I've brought the key!" She winked and strolled ahead, her hips rolling and legs even more alluring.

The stationery door closed and Grace turned the key from the inside. There wasn't much space in here and it was a little dusty as well. Grace was already un-buttoning her pristine blouse. She slipped it off and carefully placed it on the hook behind the door. Her bra came off next and was draped over the blouse. She turned to face me the nipples on her pert breasts already rearing up.

"Hurry up Steve or I might have to start by myself!"

My clothes were off and heaped on the nearest rack before she had unhooked her skirt. While she found a clean place to put it I knelt in front of her and drew her pants down to her ankles. She stepped out of one leg and flicked the pants elegantly with her other leg onto my pile of clothes.

"You can have those." She breathed huskily.

Kissing my way up her quivering body I stood and held her. We embraced with my erect cock pressing against her tight stomach.

"Lay on those boxes." She commanded, pushing me back urgently.

A neat line of cardboard boxes with umpteen reams of paper provided a makeshift platform. I lay back and Grace straddled my waist.

"Let me." I suggested.

I slipped my finger into her moist vagina and gently crooked my finger onto her G-spot. It took only a few passes to get her trembling. I eased my finger out and let it slide up to her clitoris where again a couple of soft touches were all it needed. Her already hard nipples seemed ready to burst and her whole chest took on a rosy glow.

Holding her by the hips I lowered her onto my penis; enjoying the added thrill of watching as it slowly vanished inside this slim body. Grace was whimpering when her pubic bone met mine. She began a slow corkscrew motion around my cock. It felt as though I was stirring her insides. All the time she was gibbering; I took it to be terms of endearment but much of it was swearing, blasphemy or completely unintelligible.

Her pussy clamped tight around my dick as she threw back her head and only just managed to stifle a long scream. She relaxed and went quite floppy. I whispered "Lay on top of me, put your legs on top of mine." I parted my legs slightly. "Let your legs come between mine." As I opened my legs further she now lay firmly in between; I raised my knees and squeezed her legs closer together. Her cunt gripped my cock really snugly.

After a while she recovered enough to say. "This is new for me – part of your extensive repertoire Steve darling?"

"No!" I murmured. "I wanted you to be comfortable and I wondered what this might be like – I've never done it before either." I didn't like to admit that I was a virgin until this morning!

"When you're ready Grace try tilting your hips and perhaps just pushing a little."

When she started moving she cried. "It's lovely Steve, your cock is rubbing my clit. Oh God, it feels like I'm fucking you. This is fabulous." She gasped. "Is it OK for you too?"

"Brilliant, your pussy is so perfect, now it's even tighter. The end of my cock is rubbing something inside you . . I could come soon, do you want me to pull out?"

"Don't you bloody dare. I'm gonna fuck you to oblivion and take anything you can shoot in my belly." She commenced to speed up the writhing motion. I didn't think she could keep it up for long but with oblivion in mind she pressed on with commendable determination.

I didn't know anything about female anatomy but somewhere, several inches inside her, there was an opening which was licking and sucking the tender tip of old Willie. As Grace kept up her delightful rhythm I began to press back by tightening and relaxing the muscles in my bottom. Grace felt even more pressure on her clit and her rhythm became ragged. My own climax built, rising from my toes and rushing through my body to explode out of the end of my cock into the orifice deep in Grace's belly.

She really did scream this time but I was able to muffle the volume with a kiss. It was another magnificent experience to feel a woman screaming her orgasm into my mouth. The thrilling vibration echoed down my body and another gush of sperm flooded the depths of her womanhood.

Grace collapsed completely. I wrapped my arms around her and murmured about her great beauty and the wonderful experience she had given me. As she slumbered I told her that when she awoke she would feel better than she had ever been before and that she could rely on my discretion completely.

After just a few more moments she stirred. Blearily she looked up at me. "I feel amazing, absolutely fucking amazing!" She squeezed my penis, things were rather squelchy down there. "Oh Steve I am overflowing with your cum, do you want to get me pregnant?"

"I did warn you." I started nervously.

Grace laughed. "I should have told you I probably can't have any more children, but I would love to have yours anyway!"

"What do we do now, boss?" I asked. "Are there any spare towels in here?"

"I don't know. I don't want to move yet, stay in me for a little while longer, please?"

I tried but nature was taking its course. My once firm and proud erection was now a shadow of its former self. Slowly, inevitably the decreasing size combined with the volume of our fluids caused my cock to slip unceremoniously out of his blissful crevice.

June moaned her disappointment.

She suddenly jumped up. "Quick Steve, we'll ruin the paper!"

Sure enough the top of the box below my backside looked rather soggy! I ripped off the top and the paper inside was still dry. "Wow, that was close!" I said. "Where are the towels?"

"There should be a pack of paper towels – the ones we use for hand drying. Here they are." Exclaimed Grace triumphantly.

We wandered around, still naked trying to clean ourselves with the paper towels. It was hilarious and we ended up holding each other again until we calmed ourselves.

"OK Steve when you're done put your towels in this corner. I'll come back later and transfer them to the bin in the ladies toilets."

Reluctantly we dressed. Grace insisted on going without knickers. She said no-one else would know but I could think of her naked under her skirt.

"But I'm going home so it won't really be so much fun. I think you should wear them in case any more . . er . . juices come out!"

She laughed and agreed, so I lost my trophy.

Before I went down to retrieve my bike I slipped into the gent's toilet and applied a dab of cream around my genitals.

Chapter Five – Work Stuff

My early afternoon ride home was uneventful. I took the bike into the lobby of my little place and closed the front door. In the kitchen I unloaded the files I had borrowed and wondered where to begin. When in doubt have a shower and a cup of tea!

Half an hour later warm, clean and dry outside I set about that cuppa to refresh the inside. 'All I need is a completely interruption free evening.' I thought. Not only visitor free but I also need inspiration on where to begin.

That's when Alice's words came back to me – great, so where do I apply for ideas – head probably. The tiny jar looked as full as when Alice handed it over. I dipped one finger tip then lightly rubbed into one temple, then the other finishing with a wipe across my forehead.

The next four and a half hours were a blur. My concentration was amazing. The files were analysed, marked up and the précis completed. The outline plan had taken shape quickly, the various factors taken into account and annotated. The costings were rough for now but had the capacity to cope with the potential variations we might encounter. The staff implications were interesting and I foresaw a new post requirement which might suit me! I had drafted, re-written and finalised and printed everything by 8 o'clock and I was starving!