Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers

The afternoon was a hazy blur as we all lay naked in June's bed. The love-making was tender, each woman taking my cock into her body in turn as the others caressed and kissed both of us. Somehow I managed to come in each delightful vagina before we all dozed off.

When I awoke the three women were chatting quietly, I heard them discussing how all were in mid-cycle and could easily become pregnant. They giggled as they imagined their bellies swelling in unison with my babies! None of them seemed at all alarmed at the prospect, in fact they decided that there should be a daily impregnation party taking it in turns to be first, second and third just in case there was any falling off in performance. They obviously thought I was still asleep and unaware of their plan. I rolled over and sleepily reached for them.

"Hello girls, how long have you been awake?" I asked.

"Only a few minutes." Said Mary. "We were just discussing having a shower so come along Steve, we're going to wash you!"

I managed to use Alice's cream on my cock while having a pee and joined them in the shower. 'Washing me' seemed to be code for getting me aroused enough to make love to each again. I noticed that the order changed but didn't make any comment. My dick was rampant, knowing it was their earnest desire, spouting sperm into their receptive bodies. Each one orgasmed as my spunk erupted deep into their pussies while the others encouraged the recipient to milk my cock for as long as possible.

Eventually they were satisfied that their ration of potential baby-making sperm was lodged into their sweet bodies and we finished the shower, dried each other and dressed.

As we returned to her office June announced. "We will meet here again tomorrow afternoon, OK everyone?"

"Are you planning to wear me out boss?" I asked.

June wrapped her arms around me. "Darling Steve, we love you so much and want to repeat this afternoon's wonderful session. So come for lunch, we'll have something special, you too Grace."

As Grace and I descended in the lift I couldn't stop myself from kissing her passionately. By the time we had reached our floor we were both aroused!

"Follow me Steve." Grace insisted as we emerged into the office. "I'll show you the improved facilities we've made."

Before I knew what was happening she closed the stationery store door behind her and turned the key. "Last night I dreamt of doing a '69' with you Steve. Do you know what that is?" I shook my head watching her shed her clothes again. Naked, she stripped me and pushed me down onto the row of paper boxes, now covered with spare towels.

"OK my beautiful boy, while I suck your stiff cock you lick my pussy, OK?" I nodded as she positioned her legs astride my face. "But tell me when you are going to cum, I really want it all in my pussy." She lowered herself onto my mouth as she drew my erection between her lips.

I found the pleasure in my cock was distracting but managed to concentrate, hoping I was going to last long enough to bring Grace to climax. I needn't have worried, her orgasms flowed one after the other and her juices bathed my face.

She must have sensed my approaching climax as she swiftly changed position, slid warmly onto my juicy erection and began riding me as I held her breasts. I slowed her down, then lifting her still impaled on my cock, laid her down and started my deep, hard thrusts. As my balls exploded their load through my cock I lifted her hips and rammed myself as deep into her body as possible. We held this position until long after my cock had ceased pulsing sperm. Slowly I lowered her back onto the 'bed' but stayed inside her.

Grace's eyes looked misty as she said. "You know, don't you? You know that we want to get pregnant! You are a wonderful lover and if anyone could do it it's you and your gorgeous penis!"

I leaned forward and kissed her, still locked inside her hot vagina. I twitched my cock gently as our tongues played between our lips.

"Enough Steve, I'm worn out. I think everyone will have gone home, it's time we went too."

Dressed and composed we quietly emerged and returned to the office. As Grace had suggested most people had gone. We tidied our desks and made our own way out, briefly touching hands where no-one could see and left to go home.

Chapter Seven – Another Alice

The lights were shining in Alice's shop as I pedalled past so I pulled the bike up to the door and pushed inside. The colour seemed different – was it blue the other day? A young woman in her late twenties smiled from behind the counter.

"Hello, can I help you?" She asked, smiling confidently.

There was something familiar about her but I hadn't spotted what just yet.

"Hello, yes I was hoping to see Alice. Is she around today?" I enquired, returning the smile.

"I'm Alice!" She replied. "So's my mother; but she will be away till next week."

"Oh!" Was my stunned reply. "Was your mother here on Tuesday?"

"No." She shook her head firmly. " Nobody was here on Tuesday. Mum is in Germany visiting friends and I was buying stock in Wiltshire. We often close on Tuesdays." Her smile faded as she spoke. "Are you alright?" She was concerned as my face paled.

"Sorry." I mumbled. "Can I sit down a moment – must have been going too fast on the bike."

I sat on the same chair I had used on Tuesday. The shop looked pretty much the same but there was a different atmosphere, somehow brighter. I didn't remember it being blue

"Could I trouble you for a glass of water please Alice?" I asked.

She was already getting one and offered it. Now I saw what puzzled me earlier, she looked just like a younger version of the Alice I met on Tuesday.

"What about your grandmother? Could she have been here on Tuesday?" I asked between sips of water.

"No, not possible. Gran died in the war." She looked sad and thoughtful. "In fact Tuesday was the fiftieth anniversary." She pulled up another chair. "I think you should tell me about Tuesday please".

Before she sat down she slipped the catch on the door and reversed the sign to show 'closed' to the outside world.

She was silent and thoughtful as I related the events of that morning. When I finished she said "I'll put the kettle on and make that cup of tea granny Alice promised you." She smiled and patted my shoulder as she got up. "Then I'll tell you all about her."

She brought a tray with the teapot and the same two cups Alice had used on Tuesday. Setting it on the counter and stirring the pot she said. "Do you have any relations in Germany?"

"I don't think so, why do you ask?" I replied.

"I'll just let the tea brew, - back in a minute." She went upstairs and I could hear drawers being opened in the room above the shop. She soon came down with a photograph album which she set on the counter while she poured the tea.

Handing me a cup she held my complete attention as she began. "Exactly fifty years ago from Tuesday morning my grandmother was working here in the shop when she heard a plane overhead. There had been no air raid warning and the aircraft was coming from an unusual direction. She went outside and saw it high in the sky. Apparently she also saw a bomb falling towards the area where there was a hospital and school. There was a bobby on a bike and an air raid warden down the road and they told how Alice opened her arms to the sky and screamed at the falling bomb. They said it just veered from its deadly target and came down on Alice. There was nothing found of her, just a large crater in the ground." Alice was silent as she studied my face.

"Afterwards nobody believed the story about Alice diverting the bomb – the authorities said it was just not possible." Alice paused, sipped her tea, then continued. "Amazingly, as the dust settled a parachute was seen descending. The German pilot landed beside the bomb crater and, despite having a gun, surrendered to the unarmed policemen. He was distraught about the bomb and couldn't stop apologising as he was taken to the police station. It seems that there was a malfunction and the bomb released without the pilot's intervention, then the engine cut out so he took to his parachute."

"The German pilot has been back here many times, in fact my mum is with his family right now – he has been very ill and actually died on Tuesday!" Alice paused again, refilled our cups and sat beside me again.

"His name was Stefan Braun." She looked at me as she sipped her second cup.

I could hardly hold my own cup. "But that's my name – I am Steven Brown!" I exclaimed.

"I thought it might be." Murmured Alice, almost to herself. She opened the album, leafed to an early page – "That was Stephan – just about your age before the war."

The sepia postcard showed a young man astride a period motorbike, smiling broadly to the camera. Apart from the obvious age and setting of the picture it could have been my face staring out of the picture!

There was a loud rat-a-tat-tat on the door and Alice jumped up to open it. "It's Paul, my husband."

"Hi Ali, everything OK? Supper's nearly ready." He breezed in and wrapped his arms around his wife.

Alice kissed his cheek and said. "Yes Paul, I'll be there shortly. Steve here has had a bit of a shock." She quickly summarised the situation and Paul looked from the photo to me and sat down next to me.

"You OK, Steve?" Paul asked with genuine concern. "Why don't you come to ours, just next door – supper is almost ready and there's plenty for an extra plate. You can leave your bike here for now; we'll get it out later."

Next door, while Paul finished laying an extra place and strained various vegetables Alice showed me the album.

There was a pre-war photograph of Alice, my Alice! She looked exactly as she had on Tuesday.

Paul called us to the table and after washing my hands I joined them for a lovely meal. They were good company, cheerful and caring hosts. We ate well and for the most part talked of various other things at the dining table. Paul brought coffee for Alice and me and left us while he returned to the kitchen.

"Did Gran give you anything on Tuesday? Anything at all?" Alice enquired.

"Apart from too much money for my torn jeans she gave me a little jar of cream." I said as I pulled it from my pocket.

"Did she tell you anything about the . .er . . qualities of the cream?"

"Only that it would help to repair wounds or help me to think or concentrate." I replied.

"Yes, it will certainly do that. But it will only work on yourself or on someone else if you apply it yourself. You also need to know that it also conveys some special powers to you. Have you noticed anything? Maybe that everything goes your way?" Alice asked.

"Yes, apart from really helping concentration I have noticed that whenever I want for something - even just as a thought - my wishes seem to come true. Is that what you mean?" I put down my empty coffee cup.

Alice looked relieved. "Yes, you will find that any reasonable aspiration which has a beneficial outcome will be granted. Any negative or harmful wish will not work. The recipe for this cream has passed through many generations before Alice. I don't know the secret; my mother does and eventually she will pass on the knowledge to me."

She rose. "Excuse me a moment I need a word with Paul."

A few minutes later she returned holding hands with Paul. "We have a very special, very personal favour to ask you Steve." She murmured, blushing and looking at Paul.

"OK, ask away, what can I do for you?" I responded, not sure what was coming.

Paul spoke. "It's a bit awkward Steve but Ali and I have been trying for a baby and haven't been lucky so far. We wondered if you might use your cream and perhaps conjure a wish for us?"

"Oh!" I wasn't sure what they were asking. "How do you see this going?"

Alice said. "We're not sure ourselves but we reckoned that if you applied the cream to both our . . you know . . sexes . . then wished for a positive outcome we might make actually it happen . ." Her voice tailed off as she blushed.

"What about dates and all that, don't you need to be at a fertile point in your cycle or something?" I asked nervously.

"We think this is a good time but maybe if it doesn't work we could try again next month." Paul said looking hopeful.

"OK, what do you want to do next?" I asked, looking from one to the other.

"I appreciate that you may not feel comfortable touching my balls Steve, but the cream will only work if you apply it. The same goes for Ali's . . er undercarriage too . . what if Alice and I went upstairs to the bedroom and got undressed . . you could come up and do the necessary and leave us to it . . Does that sound OK?" He looked enquiringly at Alice.

Alice nodded. "Give us ten minutes Steve. You can bring your bike through while we go up, then you'll be OK to go home and leave us to do the deed!"

I smiled and shrugged. "Right, let's give it a go – a new experience for all of us." I said trying to lighten the mood.

They gave me the key of the shop and hand-in-hand went upstairs.

I brought my bike into their hall and looked at my watch, still five minutes to go. I wondered how this was going to work. I took a dab of cream and massaged it into my forehead to try to clear my mind and rubbed a little into my hands. Without thinking I also stroked some onto my own balls and cock wondering what it would be like to do this to another man. I hoped that I could make their wish come true.

Alice's voice called down the stairs that they were ready. When I got to the top they told me that they had decided that they would be present while I applied the cream to each of them. Personally I thought I would prefer to do each separately but acceded to their suggestion. Both were wearing bath robes which they removed as I pulled the jar from my pocket.

Alice was beautiful and as Paul looked at her his already stiff penis quivered expectantly. "Do Ali first please." He said, easing his wife onto the bed. Alice opened her legs displaying her dark pubic hair. She watched me across her lovely breasts.

She whispered to me. "I'm not really sure what you need to do Steve. Just concentrate and the cream should direct your actions, I'll go with whatever it is." She looked up at Paul. "OK, Paul?"

Paul nodded and I moved between Alice's soft white thighs. Luckily I was fully dressed so they couldn't see my own erection! Following Alice suggestion I dabbed a finger in the cream and moved forward waiting for inspiration. With my other hand I gently opened her labia then inserted the creamed finger into her moist vagina. My finger reached inwards and curled up rubbing the cream gently but firmly onto the inner wall, at the same time I wished for Alice to become pregnant. After a few moments I withdrew my finger. Alice's breathing was ragged and her face flushed. Paul looked rampant, his cock stiff and straining.

With another finger I got more cream and reached for his erection. Again my fingers had a will of their own. First some cream was rubbed lightly into the tip of his penis, then around his balls. Again my thoughts were concentrated on Paul impregnating his wife. Silently I withdrew my fingers and stepped aside hoping they could forget I was there. Paul and Alice already seemed oblivious to my presence. They embraced, murmuring 'I love you' into each other's ears. Paul knelt between his wife's thighs and eased his stiff penis gently into the waiting vagina. Their eyes locked adoringly as he slid all the way inside Alice, and they kissed gently and she began rocking her hips in a slow, subtle rhythm.

At this point I silently wished them well and left their room. Downstairs I quietly collected my bike, closed the door and pedalled home pondering on another unusual day.

After a light supper I went to bed early, using the cream in the hope for a good night's sleep and to wake refreshed in the morning.

Chapter Eight – Alice #3

On my way to work next day I stopped at the shop. Alice was there, she gave me a warm hug and thanked me profusely. She told me that her mother was keen to meet me when she returned from Germany so I gave her my phone number and wished her a happy day!

At the office Reg was at his desk talking earnestly and being very patient with a confused customer. Grace was at her desk talking to Donna and Penny, they all waved cheerfully as I passed.

My new office was set up and before I knew it several meeting had passed – all ending constructively. Donna brought a coffee and urged me to take a break. I couldn't resist, her coffee was as welcome as ever. After a few minutes of chat there was a knock at the door as my next appointment came in. Donna laughed, took the empty cup and left.

Another blur of time and I was looking up at Grace as she reminded me that we had a lunch appointment on the top floor. We looked around my desk, surprised to see the papers in immaculate order and my note pad organised and readable. Grace hugged me, suggested I had a quick freshen up and meet her at the lift in five minutes. Surprisingly, after a pee, a splash of cold water on my face and a customary dab of cream I felt ready for my lunch date.

Grace and I hugged on the way up to the top floor and were greeted with more hugs from June and Mary. Over lunch I was able to give a summing up of the morning's events. Apart from the gentle clatter of cutlery on plates there was silence until I finished my review.

Mary was serving coffee as June asked pertinent questions, getting right into the tricky areas. Luckily I was able to cope with each aspect and she shook her head in amazement. "Absolutely brilliant Steve! Well done, what a great start!" She said, and the others agreed as we rose from the table and moved towards June's bedroom. As the ladies began disrobing each other I slipped into the bathroom for my dab of cream and a wish for stamina to cope with the forthcoming session!

Sure enough the order of attempted fertilisation had rotated but every moment was wonderful! My lovers appreciated the challenge they were setting for me and did not continue into a second round on that afternoon. We showered together and enjoyed the blissful love which seemed to flow between us all.

I left early that afternoon taking my notes and a couple of files in my backpack. At home my concentration was intense as I reviewed progress, formulated revised ideas and planned for the next day. A couple of hours had passed when I realised I needed a cup of tea and something to eat. As I switched on the kettle in the kitchen the phone started to ring. As I heard the voice asking if I was Steve Brown I felt a tingle down my back. The voice was low and familiar, just like my first Alice's. But this was her daughter, home from her trip and keen to get together. She asked if I would like her to pick up some fish & chips to bring round to my place!

That gave me enough time to tidy some of my mess and dress for the occasion.

Alice was beautiful, not just physically but in all other ways possible. We enjoyed the impromptu meal, eating in the traditional way with our fingers. Alice was enthralled to hear my story of meeting her mother, her eyes sparkling as bright and attractively as her mother's. She applauded my part in trying to give her a grandchild as we finished and wrapped up the remains of the meal. I suggested that we needed to clean our hands and when she washed her hands with mine I realised that I was sexually attracted to Alice. The way she caressed my soapy hands with hers confirmed that mutual moment of desire.

Without drying our hands we wrapped our arms around each other and kissed longingly. It was a kiss like no other; I guessed it was the special chemistry of two people blessed with our common inheritance. I don't remember moving to the bedroom, nor how our clothes were removed. I remember only the delight of our bodies as we explored, caressed, kissed and conjoined. Our climaxes were frantically stunning; we both felt the most sublime love.

wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers