Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers

It was midnight. We had made love repeatedly and dozed. Our eyes were locked together as we gently caressed the other's face and murmured our love. Alice explained that this would be the only time we would be together. Strangely, I was not unhappy with this suggestion; the fact that we had experienced this wonderful evening would strengthen me for ever.

We lay quietly holding each other for a while then Alice asked quietly whether I had been brought up in this area. When I explained that I had always lived in this house she asked about my parents. I told her how they adopted me and brought me up here.

Several minutes past in silence as we continued to hold and gently caress.

"Did you know anything about your birth parents?" Alice enquired.

"No. Mum always said they knew nothing other than my name and date of birth."

"27th December 1970" said Alice.

I leaned back "How did you know that Alice?" I said.

She sighed. "Steve, I am your mother!"

My heart was pounding. I was confused but at the same time felt calm and happy. I kissed Alice on her cheek and brushed her hair. I waited, knowing that she would continue when she was ready.

"Your father died on Tuesday." Alice turned her face to look into my eyes. "He was Stephan Braun and lived near Stuttgart. I was with him when he died and his last words were to tell you he loved you."

I was crying as she kissed me lightly. "We both loved you without knowing you. Now I know you I love you even more and I'm never going to let you go again."

We sobbed together and comforted each other.

Eventually she said. "We can talk more later, but for now let's rejoice in our re-conciliation."

We fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms. When I awoke she was gone. A note beside the clock re-stated her love and asked me to contact her.

Epilogue

It is now three years later. To say that the company thrived under our radical plans would be something of an understatement! We appeared to have found the new way forward. Our marketing and IT systems revolutionised the market. The company expanded but still fell short of its potential; eventually the multi-nationals were fighting a bidding war to buy us out. June played the market carefully and agreed a deal which involved retaining the current staff in their current locations for a fixed time with incredibly generous severance terms for any wishing to leave.

June and I were married. We had built a group of interconnected houses when we found that all three women were pregnant. We, Mary and Grace now live separately but together. They all had children born in the same week. The children are brought up together by Mary and Grace who left the company with fortunes in their bank accounts. I spend two nights in each house and on Sundays we have an 'altogether' night. Mary & Grace do not want more children, but June now has two girls and wants to try for a boy!

I often see my 'new' mother and my half-sister Alice who also had her baby in the same week!

Maybe I can tell you more on another occasion.

-----

Copyright (C) 2011 Jack Wellard. All rights reserved.

wellard94
wellard94
155 Followers