Steve and Eddie Trick Laura

Story Info
Steve Urkle and Eddie Winslow trick Laura into having sex.
985 words
3.81
52k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura awoke from her dream to find her panties drenched with her own juices. She could not believe the dream she had. She dreamt she walked in on Eddie in the shower with Steve, both massaging each others penises. Eddie was an amazing 10", while Steve stood at attention at a whopping 14". As they noticed her looking at them, they motioned for her to join. She tore off her tank top and tight shorts she had been wearing while working out at the gym. Her body glistened with sweat, waiting to be taken by her brother, and the neighbor she never had feeling for before. Just as she was about to wrap her lips around Steve's cock she woke up. The thought remained with her as she changed into a pair on new underwear.

When she got downstairs to the kitchen Eddie and Steve came in from playing basketball. Steve had on a pair of red shorts held up by suspenders, with a multi colored shirt. Typical. Eddie had no shirt on, showing his ripped muscles, and some Adidas shorts. She looked for a large bulge in the pants of both, only to find nothing. Feeling sickened by the thought, she left the room in a hurry.

"What's the matter Laura?" Eddie yelled as she left.

Steve and Eddie got sandwich supplies out of the fridge and sat at the table.

"See Eddo, I told you my dream machine would work." Steve exclaimed as soon as he knew Laura wasn't around.

"I can't believe one of your inventions actually worked Steve, did you see her looking at our dicks?" Eddie said with a mouth full of tuna.

"You bet I did. Tonight we are gonna give her another dream, what should it be about?" Steve asked Eddie.

"I have a better idea Steve, why don't we make her think she's having a dream." Eddie said sinisterly.

"I don't get what your saying, explain." said with a befuddle look on his face.

"We could sneak into Laura's room tonight, my parents are not gonna be home, we will be all alone. We could tell her it's a dream and we could fuck her." Eddie said full of delight.

"EDDIE, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT. I WOULD LOVE TO!" Steve said almost about to cum in his pants.

"Alright be here by 10:00," Eddie said, as he put his dish in the sink.

As 10:00 rolled around, Laura was just getting into bed. Her parents had went to a policeman's ball, and would not be home until the next morning. Grandma Winslow was out with Stedman, her boyfriend. As soon as Laura fell asleep, Steve and Eddie's plan came into action.

Eddie and Steve came into Laura's room and moved her things around so she would think she was dreaming. They also changed he clock to read 12:00 the whole time they were in the room. That was Eddie's idea, he believed it would add to the dream atmosphere.

As they crept towards Laura's bed, Eddie's foot hit her wet panties. They took turns breathing deeply the aroma being omitted from the cotton thong. Steve put them in his pocket, planing on using them for masturbation material. Eddie was going to keep them, but Steve convinced him he could get them anytime.

At that moment, Steve got an idea. He excused himself and went into Harriet's clothes hamper. He removed the strongest smelling pair of underwear he could find. When he came back, Eddie's dick was already out and hard. The sight instantly made himself fully engorged.

Steve threw his pants off and stood on the left side of Laura's bed, Eddie was on the right. They took turns slapping their huge johnson's on her face. She woke up to find the black rods sliding into her mouth. Thinking it was a dream she used her saliva to wet the tips. She never had two cocks in her mouth at once, come to think of it, the only time she ever had a cock in her mouth was the time Waldo got her drunk and force fed her.

Eddie ripped the covers off her only to find no panties and a dildo between her snatch. He instantly removed it and inserted his fingers, first one, then adding two more. All the dildo use made her loose over the years.

Eddie and Steve planned out what each were to do before they even entered the room. Steve removed his honking cock from Laura's mouth and rolled her over. Eddie licked his fingers, and rubbed it on the tip of his cock before ramming it down her throat. Steve scooted down and licked between the crack of her ass, just to lube it up before he shoved his huge boner up there. The tearing instantly made Laura burst into tears.

After the first five minutes of pain came the pleasure. The feeling of Steve's dick moving in and out made her pussy wet. Steve and Eddie were both about to cum. They rolled her on her back and tilted her head. Each shot a huge wad of warm cum down the throat of Laura, leaving a nice white coat on her tongue.

Steve then dropped a pill into her mouth which made her fall asleep. Next Steve sprayed Laura's ass with his healing spray he invented to repair the rip. They put her room back in order, and set the clock. They left the room fulfilled and proud of themselves.

When Laura woke up the next morning she had a funny taste in her mouth, a taste she kind if enjoyed. As she went to remove her dildo, it wasn't there! Her mind raced with the though of what happened to it. Did her parents find it in there and take it out? Did it get stuck up there? Or did Steve and Eddie...