Steve and Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pants are easier. You sit on the edge of the bed. My waist is at the level of your face, and you are looking at something very big and very hard as you undo my belt and pull down the zipper. Then you kneel and remove my sandals before sliding my pants and shorts off of my legs. Now I am more naked than you. Still kneeling, you look me over with hot eyes.

"You can kiss the tip," I say, "but no touching."

You don't hesitate. I feel your big, soft lips surround my most sensitive spot. Then your wet tongue begins to lick and the sensation brings me up on my toes. I can't let this continue or you will be controlling me.

I walk away from you and go to the other side of the bed. My plan is to be passive and make you do all the work, so I lie down on my back, with my hands behind my head. My cock is standing almost straight up, hard as a green banana.

"Sit on me and ride Mr. Steve," I order.

"Yes sir," you say, and eagerly climb on the bed, straddling me. You are very open and wet, and it takes only a little guidance from your hand to put Mr. Steve in position so you can ease him into you. With exquisite slowness you lower yourself. I hear you cry out, and I have to slap your face to keep you from coming.

"Not until I do, or your will be very sorry," I say. "Now put your hands on your head and move on me, very slowly. And Mr. Steve likes Miss Elizabeth to squeeze him from time to time."

You start off slowly, but can't help yourself. I admire your big thighs as they lift you faster and faster. Up and down, up and down, twisting from side to side, squeezing me with your inner muscles to increase my pleasure. I know you want to make me come so that you can too.

I love watching you. Your face is flushed, and your eyes open and close in ecstasy. You groan and lick your lips. Those huge tits bounce and sway as you grind your hips into me. They make easy targets and I slap them lightly with the ruler. Each slap is rewarded with a groan and increased pressure on Mr. Steve.

Sometimes I am able to catch an engorged nipple with the end of the ruler and stay with it as you move. You try to maintain this contact and press your nipple into the ruler, but you are moving too much and it slips off. When it does, I punish you with a sharp slap on the offending nipple. This drives you to go faster and squeeze harder.

Finally I can't take it anymore and I let the flood gate open. "Now!" I say, and I think your scream can be heard a mile away.

Elizabeth

God, that was so hot! I have often fantasized about spanking and sex and being dominated, but this was my first real experience of it. The feeling of the plastic ruler against my clit was indescribable. I love your being so much taller than me so that I had to strain to get your shirt off, while I rubbed my tits against your chest. And then when your pants come down and that big cock was right in front of my face, I wanted it so bad. Even removing your sandals was an incredible turn on for me.

I was so ready to feel Mr. Steve inside me. When you finally let me come, the spasms went on and on. From the sounds you made and the way your body shook, I know that I pleased you, and I am thrilled at the thought.

I collapse on you, and you hold me tight against you. Then you whisper that this is just the beginning. We have a nice long weekend to play. I can feel your smile as you tell me this. I can only imagine what we will share. I sigh in bliss as I relinquish myself to you. My last thought as I fall asleep is that I've finally found my Master. I smile too.

12