Steve and Jacqueline in Ottawa

Story Info
Bisexual Black man connects with amazing woman.
1.4k words
2.22
3.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"I don't want you to go back to Nova Scotia," Steve Jean-Baptiste said to Jacqueline Collier, as the two of them lay in bed, after a night of steamy sex. Outside Steve's apartment, located in the Overbrook area of Vanier, Ontario, snow fell steadily. The curvy, chocolate-skinned young African-Canadian woman tenderly stroked her lover's handsome face and kissed him on the lips. Without another word, Jacqueline rested her head on Steve's chest.

For a long time, Jacqueline had been in love with Steve, the tall, dark and handsome, elusive young Haitian man who never quite goes away. Jacqueline had been fascinated by Steve from the get-go. The brother was brutally honest about his political views, his art, his passions, and his sexuality. Steve's fondness for Tennis legend Serena Williams's booty was legendary, but the brother also admitted to checking out certain NBA players once in a while.

Lots of women would have rejected Steve outright upon finding out that he swings both ways, but Jacqueline isn't most women. When dealing with a person, Jacqueline looks at their character, and their heart, rather than external characteristics such as race, gender, religion, and sexuality. Jacqueline sees something worthwhile in Steve, and wants a life with him. Still, it looks like Fate has other plans...

After graduating from Carleton University, Jacqueline began working at Bridgehead, and while she earned a living wage, she was qualified to do so much more. With a degree in Political Science, and years of customer service, Jacqueline wanted more out of life. That's why getting a position at the community college back in her hometown appealed to her so much. Jacqueline could make a difference, and earn more money. What's the harm in that?

Steve, a handsome brother who gets checked out by lots of hot women and handsome men day in and day out, has a problem. He loves attention, has a habit of keeping people at bay, and is afraid to be alone. Steve's shenanigans drove off his fellow bisexual Patrick Bennett, a tall and handsome Jamaican brother whom Steve used to have a manly good time with. Fed up with Steve's antics, Patrick returned to Kingston, Jamaica, got married and forgot about the handsome but fickle Haitian stud. This left Steve with Jacqueline, for now...

"Steve, you are who and what you are, and you will be fine without me," Jacqueline said softly, and Steve sighed. For the thousandth time, the young Haitian scholar regretted telling his good friend and sometime lover Jacqueline that he was bisexual. Typically, women don't react well upon finding out that one of their favorite guys swings both ways. That's what I get for being honest, Steve thought.

Steve Jean-Baptiste and Jacqueline Collier had known each other for a very long time, ever since their halcyon days at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Once upon a time, they started to go out, and then things turned sour. Steve was unsure about a lot of things, and Jacqueline didn't have much patience. Over the years, the two of them maintained a friendship fraught with sexual tension.

As time went by, Steve grew to gradually accept the fact that he was bisexual, something which went against his strict Haitian Adventist upbringing. As Steve started to explore the LGBT world, he saw much racism and biphobia. Lots of gay men openly distrust bisexual men and go out of their way to treat them like shit. Also, lots of women with gay male friends also think that bisexual men are weird and not trustworthy. For reasons like these, Steven shuns the LGBT community and doesn't have much to do with them.

The way Steve figures it, bisexual men, unwanted everywhere, really ought to stick together. Gay males hate bisexual men. Lesbians hate bisexual men. Bisexual women, amazingly enough, also hate bisexual men and simply won't date or even befriend them. Bisexual women see straight men as more appealing and more masculine than bisexual men, even though most bisexual men once identified as straight, once upon a time. Apparently, bisexuality reduces a man's masculinity in the eyes of certain women...

For Steve Jean-Baptiste, the holy grail is to find a woman who accepts him as a bisexual man. In Steve's experience, certain rare, open-minded straight women were far more likely to accept a man's bisexuality and give him a chance in the dating game than bisexual women or gay men. Steve thought he'd found that unicorn in Jacqueline, and he was definitely not about to let her go...

"I am always lost without you," Steve said, aware of how corny he sounded, and Jacqueline laughed. That's one of the things Jacqueline loves so much about Steve. The tall, handsome brother with the deep voice definitely has a flair for the dramatic. Steve, who checks out female butts and male physiques left and right, even while hanging out with Jacqueline, would have her believe that he really prized her. Ha!

"Yeah, but I'm sure there are lots of big-booty gals and manly guys to keep you occupied," Jacqueline teased, and Steve sighed, seemingly disappointed with her behavior and choice of words. I don't want to lose the only woman who accepts me, Steve thought, in panic mode although outwardly calm. Jacqueline grins, and Steve smiled wanly, then looked out the window.

Steve intensely recalled how, at the Haitian Adventist Church of Ottawa, his long-time friend ( and former crush ) Mika reacted with disgust when he told her he was bisexual. Steve found this kind of sad, and intensely disappointing. Lots of Black women go on and on about the cowardly behavior of Down Low brothers, men who are in relationships with women but secretly sleep with men on the side. As an openly bisexual Black man, Steve hadn't received accolades from his community, and instead found himself a pariah...

Steve stopped going to the Haitian Adventist Church of Ottawa, for the place no longer felt like home. Steve is bisexual, yes, but he prefers women and wants to have a wife and family someday. He doesn't see himself ending up with a man, not when the men whom he encountered were weird, creepy, effeminate, prone to stalking, had a strong dislike of bisexual men such as himself, and loved to blab everything to their female friends. Thanks but no thanks...

"Jacqueline, you're not going to Nova Scotia," Steve said, and Jacqueline looked into his eyes, briefly spooked by the intense anger she saw in those normally cool chestnut orbs. Jacqueline grinned at Steve, knowing that she had him right where she wanted him. The tough Haitian brother was wrapped around Jacqueline's little finger, and that's how the curvy Nova Scotian beauty likes it...

"Hmm, Steve, if you make me cum, I'll consider staying in Ottawa," Jacqueline whispered into Steve's ear. Upon hearing those words, Steve's pulse quickened. Jacqueline rolled off of Steve's chest, and lay on her back, spreading her thick, sexy legs invitingly. Jacqueline looked into Steve's eyes and saw his need. She clucked her tongue impatiently, and Steve nodded firmly.

"Challenge accepted," Steve said, and without further ado, the handsome Haitian buried his face between Jacqueline's thick thighs. Jacqueline grinned and closed her eyes as Steve began lapping away at her pussy. The feel of Steve's tongue on her pussy made Jacqueline moan with pleasure. Jacqueline rubbed her tits together, and Steve moved upward and began sucking on her nipples while fingering her pussy.

"Nice, keep going," Jacqueline whispered, and Steve continued to eat her pussy like there was no tomorrow, getting the curvaceous young Black woman wetter and wetter. Jacqueline shrieked as Steve greedily sucked on her clit while thrusting three fingers into her pussy. That's when she reached the magic moment, shuddering violently as she came...

"Give us a chance, Jacqueline, you're mine and not going anywhere," Steve whispered into her ear. Jacqueline, snug in Steve's strong arms, remained silent. The young woman's mind raced with thoughts. Jacqueline loves Steve, but her decision was made. She was tired of working for minimum wage in Ottawa, and believed that a better life awaited her in Nova Scotia.

"Goodnight, sweetie," Jacqueline said at last, and Steve hugged her tight, before falling asleep. In this life, people have choices to make. Love is a force of nature, and whether a person is Black or White, male or female, any type of sexuality or identity, all human beings need love. Love doesn't always conquer all, though. Jacqueline and Steve are grown folks living in the real world. This means making hard choices at the end of the day. Goodnight.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers