Steve & Jessica Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve's domination continues.
952 words
4.21
79.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve_1
Steve_1
9 Followers

The rest of the morning and early afternoon passed without incident. Jessica was starting to hope that maybe Steve would be satisfied with the blowjob he had forced her to perform that morning. That was until the email from Steve arrived at 4:30. It simply said, "In my office now". There was an attachment to the email. It was the picture he had taken with the cum dripping out of her mouth this morning. She knew now it was only going to get worse.

When she entered the office and closed the door behind her he commanded her to strip. She stood there dumbfounded. She just couldn't believe what was happening to her life. He stood up and walked over to her. "Strip," he said while taking her face in one of his hands and looking into her eyes. She stood there unmoving.

"You really are a stupid bitch," he said.

"I own you now. And you will do as you're told. You will not like what happens when you don't do as you're told".

Jessica started to slowly strip. She had only been naked in front of her ex before this and that was usually in the dark. She hesitated when she was in her bra and panties. He reached over to her bra and ripped it off of her tits with a violent pull.

He then gripped both of her nipples between his thumb and index finger and twisted hard. She screamed with pain and started to try and pull his hands off. He released her nipples and grabbed her hair and pulled her over to his desk. Bending her over the edge of the desk he pushed the small of her back tightly against the desk and yanked her head up by her hair.

"Do you know what happens next?" Steve asked.

"Please don't,." she pleaded.

"I am going to fuck your nice, tight cunt. And there is nothing you can do about it"

Jessica started to cry. This really wasn't happening to her.

He released her hair and took the hand from her back. She slumped onto the desk in defeat. She could hear and feel him behind her taking off his belt and then his pants.

Then she felt a sharp pain on her ass as he whipped her with his belt. "This will teach you to not listen to my orders." He struck her ass five times with her crying out in pain each time.

"I'll be lenient this time, next time it will be worse."

Then she could feel his hands on her panties. Touching her all over down there. His fingers touching her pussy. "Shave this tonight!" he demanded. She had never heard of that. What would Steve be making her do in the future? Her mind was whirling. What kind of sick man wanted a woman to shave there?

She felt him move behind her. He pulled her panties down and told her to step out of them. She felt something wet, cold on her pussy. He used his fingers to push some kind of lubricant into her pussy. He gripped her hips tightly and she could feel his hardness starting to enter her.

She thought about resisting but realized it would only make things worse. He pushed himself slowly into her. Savoring every inch he was sliding into her. When his cock was completely buried into her pussy he stopped. Just enjoying the thought of what he was about to do. Then he lost control. Started fucking her hard and fast. She was being slammed into the desk with each thrust. She tried to block out what was happening.

Finally she felt him tense up and he started cumming deep inside of her. It seemed to go on forever. He pulled himself out of her, turned her around to face him and pushed her down to her knees.

"Clean me up."

She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and slowly used her mouth and tongue to clean his cock. It tasted different than it had this morning. She knew it was herself she tasted. She never imagined anything like this in her worst nightmare.

He told her to stand up and put her hands behind her back. He pushed a couple fingers deep into her pussy and they came out covered with his cum. He held them in front of her mouth and told her to suck them clean. She hesitated for only a moment before doing as she was told.

He laughed, "Good girl, you learn fast."

She was totally humiliated. He then stepped back and held up his camera phone again. "Cup your tits with your hands," he demanded. As she did he snapped another picture. That will make a great screen saver, don't you think?" he taunted her.

He told her to get dressed but her bra had been destroyed and he was holding her panties. "A souvenir of our new relationship," She dressed without them.

"I believe your ex has custody on Tuesday's and Thursday's and every other weekend?" Steve asked. Jessica nodded. He couldn't be thinking of her seeing him at night, could he?

"Remember to shave your pussy tonight. And pack an overnight bag tomorrow. You'll be coming home with me after work," He grinned with an evil look in his eyes. "Unless of course you would prefer me to report your embezzlement to the police."

She shook her head no and went back to her desk to get ready to go home. Her phone rang. It was Steve. "No bra, no panties tomorrow. Wear a short skirt and a tight low cut top. I want to enjoy looking at my new property all day."

Steve_1
Steve_1
9 Followers