Steve & Josie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, I didn't go to the beach.'

'No, silly, what did you do?' she put her arms around his neck and kissed him lovingly 'Lying on a beach on my own made me think about ... fucking.'

'Oh! Who with?'

'You. They can wait for lunch. Shall we go to bed?'

'Er ...'

'What's the matter, don't tell me, you had to take yourself in hand ... I'm sure I can encourage things!'

'Er ...'

Josie, looking into his eyes, saw the nervous look, tensed, 'What is it ... what's the matter?' Suspicion hit her 'You didn't ... oh, shit! You did!' She recoiled from him, arms rigid by her side, face furious. 'Christ! How could you?! She's only a child!'

'No, she's not a child.'

'You bastard!' she was talking quietly, her jaw clenched. She turned away from him, folding her arms across her chest. 'How could I have been so stupid?'

'Josie, it happened. It wasn't planned.'

'I don't care whether or not it was planned! Why? Why couldn't you control yourself?'

'Because I couldn't. You know damn well I couldn't. Our love life is far from ideal.'

'So what! That doesn't give you licence to go and fuck a young girl when the opportunity arises!'

'Of course it doesn't. However, I did. It doesn't affect the way I feel about you ...'

'Well it bloody well affects the way I feel about you!'

'Okay. This is between you and me. We have to get on with things now. Calm down and let's ...'

'Calm down! Shit! Okay, let's pretend nothing happened! Let's smile and play with the kids! Let me go out and chat with Caroline about the fun we had at the beach! Oh, and what did you do this morning, Caroline? "Oh, I fucked your husband, Josie!" ... FUCK OFF, Steve!' She stormed out of the villa. Steve stood, a wry, embarrassed expression on his face. Now what to do? Unbidden, visions of the naked Caroline came to mind, the excitement of seducing her, the feel of her naked body crushed against his, the exhilaration he had felt when he realised he was going to fuck her, a beautiful young virgin, that she wanted him to fuck her, her sucking and masturbating him, having her take her virginity by impaling herself upon him. Snapping back to the present, he walked outside and called her over to him. As she walked across, she saw his face and her step faltered. He drew her by the arm into the villa; the children continued to splash in the shallow end of the pool, unnoticing.

'Josie knows?'

'Yes. She wanted to make love; I gave myself away. She's stormed out in a temper.'

'What do we do? Shall I leave?'

'No!' He pulled her close and kissed her 'Josie and I must sort this out. I know it will be difficult, but don't, whatever you do, volunteer apologies or offer to leave or not see me. You did what you did because you wanted to ... ' she nodded in agreement ' ... and you want to again ... ' again she nodded ' ... and I most certainly do. I have to persuade Josie to come to terms with that. Stand up for yourself if she has a go at you.'

They hugged each other and kissed. They heard the front door open and leapt apart; he shooed her back outside and waited for Josie to come through. Her face was set.

'Sit down: I want to talk to you.' They sat on the sofa.

She took a deep breath 'Right. I've thought this through. You're a shit, but I love you and need you as my husband and the father of our children. What happened was partly my own fault for being so stupid, for leaving you alone with her and forgetting how pathetic men are when a pretty girl is around. It's not my fault for not wanting sex as often as you do - I can't help that. I realise that me being cold and bitter and jealous about this will only make it worse - I hope you have some idea of how difficult this is for me, Steve - I ... I don't mind; no, I do mind, but I will ... put up with ... you and Caroline. However, I want one rule: I come first. If I want you, I get you. Steve, I don't want you to leave me, to be cast aside for a pretty young girl after all we've had.' she was starting to cry.

He pulled her close to him, kissed her forehead.

'Josie, I don't know what to say. I know I've been a shit. Dear God but I love you! Are you sure you can cope with this?'

'I will have to. Just don't hurt the children. Don't get them confused. Be discrete. Enjoy yourself with her - or others if there are - but not at our expense. And be good to her.'

'How are you going to handle Caroline?'

'I shall be completely open with her. I'll talk to her later, calmly, quietly and friendly.'

They hugged and kissed tenderly, then she pushed him away and pulled herself up, becoming brisk and business-like 'Good. I'm glad that's sorted. I'll make some salad for dinner.'

She went into the kitchen. Steve sat on the sofa, dazed at his good fortune, almost unable to believe what was happening. He went outside and jumped into the pool with the children and Caroline, letting them push him under the water, then floating on his back pretending to be a whale, taking a mouthful of water and spurting it up and porpoising his feet. Josie called the children inside.

When they had gone, he pulled Caroline close 'It's okay, Josie's being wonderful. She'll talk to you later.' He slipped her bikini top up over her breasts and carressed them, then slid the bottom down over her thighs as he cupped his hand between her legs. She was hanging onto his shoulders; her giggling 'No, don't!' was stifled by his passionate kiss. She spluttered and pushed away from him, her eyes shining with excitement as she pulled her bikini back on and swam away as he made a token effort to chase her. She climbed out of the pool, looking back at him with a flirtatious grin, then grabbed a towel and skipped inside. He calmed himself with a few lengths then climbed out and flopped on a lounger. The children bought him out a glass of wine and some olives in a bowl; he gave them a big hug and read them a story from a book of monster tales.

Inside, Josie had called to Caroline as she came in, and sent the children out with the aperitif. Caroline, gut wrenching with apprehension whilst trying to appear calm, entered the kitchen quietly, trying to dry her hair with apparent nonchalance. Josie, her face set impassively, gave her a glass of wine, sipped from her own and faced her 'Caroline, what has happened between you and Steve is, quite frankly, a blessing. You can fuck his brains out; it will mean I don't have to put up with him masturbating inside me when I don't want to make love, won't have to put up with his frustration. When I feel horny, however, he's mine. Whatever you do, don't attempt to take him away from me, or turn him against me. He's my husband, he's the father of our children; he's your lover. Don't ever, ever be indiscrete in front of the children. If you are discrete, then I'll be a good and willing friend. If you aren't ... '

Caroline stood, silent and numb, looking at the older woman with a sense of guilt and relief, like an errant child let off with only a stiff admonition from a severe but inexplicably indulgent parent. 'Josie ... '

'Don't say anything.' She stepped forward and hugged the younger woman. 'Just make sure you enjoy yourself; life's too short. And make him happy. Now, round them up for dinner.'

At dinner, the children chattered and cheeked, were chatted to and told off; Steve and Caroline tried to avoid the furtive eye-contact they kept lapsing into. Josie was ebullient, finding herself in control and enjoying the situation immensely. The children went to bed, and after a few more glasses of wine and conversation stilted in desperate efforts to avoid the topic of the moment, Caroline excused herself and went to bed. Steve and Josie sat together on a wooden bench on the patio, watching the stars and listening to the low hum of the night-time insects.

'Was she good?'

'What? Do you really want to know?'

'Yes. Tell me.'

'Well, yes, she was.'

'Is that all - "Well, yes, she was"? How did it happen?'

'She asked me if I minded if she went topless ... you can imagine my answer. Then I said I was surprised she hadn't gone topless before. She's shy, very sensitive about the size of her boobs.'

'Mm. They are little.'

' ... but beautifully formed!'

'Boom, boom! Then what?'

'She stood in front of me and took her top off, deliberately, for my benefit, watching me for my reaction. I suddenly became aware of what might be going on, what she was doing. Being a pathetic male, I pushed my luck and asked to see all of her. She took her bikini pants off and that was it: I knew she wanted me to make love with her. She's beautiful; I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist. I would defy any heterosexual male in the same situation to act differently.'

'Pathetic.'

'Indeed, but that's the way it is.'

'Where did you do it?'

'In her room.'

'Don't do it in our bed.'

'No. She was a virgin ... '

'You lucky boy!'

'Please, don't.'

'I'm going to bed now. Coming?'

'Yes.'

They went to bed, lying apart and quiet. They both went to sleep quickly. In the morning, Steve woke early, with Josie snuggled into him, her warm bottom pressed into his groin. His half-erection stiffened quickly and he began caressing her breasts. She moaned sleepily as he pushed himself into her. She woke up, feeling him inside her, and turned to face him, pulling herself gently off him to give him a kiss and a cuddle. 'Go and make love with Caroline. Make sure you lock the door in case the kids start moving around.' She gave him another kiss and pushed him gently away. 'Go on.'

He climbed out of bed and looked at her as she closed her eyes and went back to sleep. He slipped his shorts on and went to Caroline's room and tapped lightly on the door; no answer, so he opened the door and went in. She was still asleep, just a sheet covering her as she lay sprawled on the bed. He stood for a moment beside the bed, looking down at her, her thick, dark curly hair, her eye-catchingly pretty face in complete relaxation, her full, soft lips parted slightly, her slim body and long legs outlined by the thin, clinging sheet, the swell of her mons. His erection returned as he thought that he would shortly be fucking this gorgeous young woman, that she would want him to, that his wife was next door, knowing what he would be doing and condoning it, that she had told him to go and do it.

He sat down gently on the bed beside Caroline; she stirred, pushing the sheet down to expose her breasts. He was tense with excitement, examining their gentle swells, the small areolae and nipples that had swelled so large and firm in his mouth. He reached out and caressed her left nipple lightly with his fingertips, then did the same to her right. Her eyelids flickered and opened, focussed on him, she gave a little gasp, then her face blossomed in a beautiful, warm smile of pleasure. She put her arms up and pulled him down to kiss him, holding him tightly against herself. Their passion grew as he caressed her, pulling the sheet off her in one sweep. Her hand found his erection through the thin material of the shorts, then slipped inside through the waistband to grasp him. He pulled the shorts off, allowing her to gently squeeze his testicles. He, in turn, slid his hand down over her belly, through the thick curls of her pubic hair and between her legs, which she opened wide without bidding. Her labia parted, her vulva was moist and warm as his fingertips slipped along it. Her arm tightened around his neck as he gently probed his index finger inside her, sliding it gently back and forth and then deep inside her as far as he could. She moaned softly as they kissed, then urged him on top of her 'Make love to me.'

'I am.'

'Alright then, fuck me.'

'My pleasure.'

She giggled, looked down between them as he nudged his penis against her, positioning himself at the entrance to her vagina, supporting himself on outstretched arms. He held still, looking at her, she grinned up at him and pushed her hips up, feeling the thick glans pressing against her, then slipping inside. The stretching, initially painful the day before, felt wonderful. She concentrated on it, working her hips back and forth, feeling his glans slip out, then pushing herself onto it. He pushed gently, slipping the whole glans inside her as she pushed up. She could see the thick shaft of his penis between them, the swell of her clitoris at the top of her vulva. He pushed firmly and smoothly all the way into her; she gasped satisfyingly 'Oh! That feels good!' He fucked her steadily for several minutes, watching her smiling face, her eyes shining with pleasure, her concentration on the sensations inside and around her vulva. She ran her hands up and down his body, then reached down and began to masturbate. His arms were growing tired, so he slipped out of her and leant back on his haunches between her widespread legs as she continued to rub her clitoris, looking down along her body at his glistening penis.

'Move over, I'll lie on my back, you kneel astride me.'

He lay down and watched as she climbed over him, held his penis upright, positioned against herself, then lowered herself slowly onto him. He reached out and fondled her small breasts as she resumed her masturbation, watching his hands on her breasts, lifting herself steadily up and down on him. Her breathing grew shorter, then she held her breath as her fingers worked quickly, bringing her orgasm in a wave of gasping and little whimpers, her body rigid and pressed down hard on him. He pinched her nipples firmly and she cried out in apparent ecstasy. As she subsided, he sat up, pulling her legs forward until they were wrapped around his waist with her sitting in his lap, still impaled upon his penis. They kissed, then he slipped his arms under her knees and flipped her over, pushing her knees up onto his shoulders and began fucking her purposefully. He could feel the firm lump of her cervix against his glans as he pushed deep into her. Her hands held her thighs as she leant forward to watch his penis working in and out of her vagina. He came shudderingly, pushing hard into her, then slipped her legs from his shoulders and almost collapsed on top of her. She held him tightly, stroking his hair and kissing him as he lay still, recovering, her legs wrapped round the back of his.

'God, that was intense!'

'Mine too. That was wonderful. What a great way to be woken up!'

'Mmm.'

'Does Josie know you're here?'

'She sent me! I started to make love with her, but she pulled off me and told me to come and make love with you.'

'You're a lucky man!'

'Aren't I just! Anyway, about what we discussed yesterday ... could you do it?'

'What? Make love with Josie? Do you really want me to?'

'Yes, it would be another of my wildest dreams come true. Would you actually liketo do it?'

'Mm, if Josie wanted to. As I told you, I love women's bodies, they're so beautiful, especially their boobs, and Josie's got nice boobs ... ' he nodded in agreement ' ... but how am I going to do it?'

'I'll take the kids out and leave you two alone. Seduce her. Get her relaxed and tipsy and comfortable with you, and touch her - she likes to be touched.'

'I'll try. But I can't promise anything!'

'I'd better go before the kids start to ask Josie awkward questions.'

They kissed for a few moments, then he got up, donned his shorts and slipped quietly back to his and Josie's room. Josie was just coming out of the shower. She smiled at him 'Good?'

'Wonderful.' He held her, still wet and naked, and she slipped her arms round his neck as they kissed.

'Do you think you could fuck me now? I feel like it; I lay in bed thinking about you fucking Caroline next door. It made me feel quite horny. I even started to masturbate.'

Stunned, and excited, his penis stirred rapidly as he ran his hands over her body, still slim but so voluptuous in comparison to the svelte Caroline. 'Only started?'

'Mm. I wanted to save it for you.'

She pulled his shorts down and grasped his penis firmly. 'It's still wet from her.' She knelt quickly and engulfed his penis in her mouth; he could feel her running her tongue round the glans and shaft, thought of her tasting Caroline's juices. She gently cradled and squeezed his testicles as she fellated him, then stood and kissed him passionately, pressing herself against him, then pulled away and towed him toward the bed and on top of her. He slipped easily inside her; she was very wet. They made love passionately, Josie rolled him over, unconsciously imitating Caroline as she knelt astride him and masturbated to orgasm, Steve caressing her full breasts firmly. She lay on top of him, gently moving her hips to continue his stimulation; they kissed lovingly. He rolled her back over and fucked her, marvelling at her being aroused by his fucking Caroline. He pounded hard into and came, the sensations of his second orgasm intense despite Josie's softer grip around him. She held him tightly as he recovered.

'That was wonderful, Josie. God, but I love you! The thought of you getting horny thinking about me making love with Caroline, about you telling me to go and make love with her, then sucking my penis straight after, still covered in her wetness, wanting to make love with me because I'd made love with her ... '

'Last night, when I found out, I could have hit you. When I stormed out I just walked along the lane, ranting at you. Then I thought 'Shit, what the heck, what does it matter? I know he loves me, he just wants sex with a pretty girl. He always has done, always will. Let him. Don't worry about it. But make your rules.' So I did. Once I'd accepted it, I realised last night that I could probably even enjoy it, that way I'd have some involvement and control over what you did. That I could even revive my interest in sex by making myself a part of it. So, you don't have to be furtive, and Caroline and I can be friends.'

'Amazing. You are truly wonderful. How far would your involvement go?'

'I don't know.'

'Would you like to watch us, or join in?'

'I don't know,don't push things at me too quickly. Anyway, we'd better get up, the children willl need breakfast.'

'I'll take them out to the beach, you and Caroline can stay and chat.'

'Okay.'

Steve showered while Josie dressed and went to make breakfast. Caroline was already in the kitchen, making toast for them.

'Morning everyone.'

'Morning, mummy!' chorused the two girls.

'Morning.' smiled Caroline, slightly apprehensive. Josie kissed her quickly on the cheek 'Did you wake up well?' she whispered conspiratorially in her ear, grinning at her as the children wandered out to the patio.

'Yes. Thanks' Caroline realised her mood was genuine and warmed to it 'With a bang, in fact!'

Josie chuckled and started to make coffee. 'Me too. First time for ages. I'd almost forgotten how good it was.' They looked at each other and smiled warmly, in shared pleasure. 'I hope the poor sod isn't knackered for the rest of the day. He's promised to take the children out and leave us to chat.'

'That'll be nice.'

Steve came in, took the proffered coffee from Josie and, sensing he was intruding, went out to the patio to drink it. After breakfast, he packed the kids and their beach toys into the car and set off for the beach. Caroline read a paperback on the patio while Josie cleared away the breakfast things and pottered around the villa tidying. She passed Caroline's room, paused by the open door and then went in. The bed was still in disarray from her and Steve's love-making. Josie stared at it for a moment, imagining their passionate coupling. Unconsciously, she ran her hand over her breast, gently caressing it through her t-shirt. Catching sight of herself in the mirror on the dresser, she snapped out of her reverie, shook her head and made a face at herself, then turned and left the room. She went to her room, undressed and put on her bikini, then went out to the patio to join Caroline. 'Good book?'