Steve & Josie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Okay. Hey, you look great. Nice bikini.'

'Thanks. Thought I'd get some sun before it's too hot.' She lay face-down on the mat beside Caroline's lounger, cradling her head on folded arms.

'Fancy some wine?'

'Well, it's a bit early ... what the hell - go on then.'

Caroline skipped into the kitchen and returned a moment later with a bottle and two glasses. She poured and gave one to Josie, who sipped and put it in front of her.

'How gloriously decadent this is.'

'What a great word: "decadent". I wonder where it comes from?'

'Ask Steve, he'll know.' She paused, then chuckled 'That's good, a double-entendre without even thinking!'

Caroline looked at her quizzically for a second, then got the joke and burst into laughter 'Oh, very clever!'

They relaxed in the sun, drinking wine until the bottle was nearly finished. Caroline, turmoil inside, tried to sound casual as she asked 'Would you like some oil on your back?'

Josie, almost dozing, muttered 'Mmm. Yes please. I was nearly asleep; don't want to get burnt.'

Caroline knelt down beside her and trickled oil across her shoulders and started to rub it in with one hand. 'This is too difficult.' She knelt astride Josie's hips and began massaging the oil in with both hands. 'Mmm. That feels good' muttered Josie, still half asleep. As her hands worked across, she pushed the bikini straps off Josie's shoulders. Josie lay inert, "mmm'ing" quietly in time with Caroline's massaging. Caroline undid the clasp of the bikini and lay the straps aside and poured more oil down Josie's back, massaging her firmly to obvious enjoyment. Gently she ran her fingertips smoothly over the bulges of Josie's breasts squashed out either side of her. Josie lay impassively. She repeated the treatment, growing bolder, watching constantly for any sign of disapproval. None came.

After a couple of minutes of this, and as Caroline was again concentrating on her waist, Josie leant up on her elbows and sipped from her wine glass. Caroline was tense with nervous excitement. She poured a little pool of oil into the dimple formed between the muscles alongside Josie's spine and the top of her pelvis. 'Don't move!' she urged quietly, dipping her fingertips in the oil. She slid her hands smoothly and slowly along the side of Josie's body, then round and under her, over her breasts, cupping their fullness and gently squeezing them. Josie looked down, watching Caroline's slim hands caressing her breasts. She didn't move, couldn't move: it felt lovely. Caroline repeated the process, taking more oil from the little pool each time until Josie's breasts were slick and glistening, her hands slipping smoothly over the now engorged nipples. Her hands lingered as she concentrated on the feel of them, the fullness and weight in her hands 'Oh, God, Josie, I hope you don't mind me doing this. You've got lovely boobs, they feel wonderful.'

'No, it's okay. It feels nice, having them caressed like this. Don't stop.'

Relieved and thrilled, Caroline continued her caressing while Josie watched her hands moving over her breasts. After a few minutes, Caroline stopped 'You'd better have some on your legs.' and turned round to kneel facing Josie's feet. She trickled oil down the back of each leg and gently smoothed it in, then began massaging her legs from the ankles up towards her knees. Josie lay back down and groaned under Caroline's firm grip. Caroline proceeded up Josie's legs, gently encouraging her to move her feet apart so that she could get to her inner thighs. Kneading and smoothing firmly, her hand brushed intermittently against Josie's crutch. As her ministrations reached the very top of Josie's thighs, she ran her fingertips deliberately and firmly along the edge of the bikini bulging over her vulva. Josie lay absolutely still. With the very slightest pressure of her fingertips under Josie's hips, Caroline, holding her breath, encouraged her to lift them off the mat. The response was instantaneous, as if Josie had been waiting for her to do it. Caroline pulled the bikini pants down, over her hips and thighs, then watched as Josie kicked them off, then lay her legs back down as before.

Kneeling above Josie's hips, she poured some oil on each buttock, then began to massage the soft white cheeks with each hand. As she caressed and pulled them gently apart, she was fascinated by Josie's puckered anus, the curly hair straggling back from her vulva. She ran her hands down along her thighs, then down and back up, leaning forward to look at Josie's vulva as her fingertips pulled gently alongside, pressing against her labia. Josie sighed, squirmed her body and moved her legs a little further apart. Her labia parted, exposing the soft pink folds inside; Caroline gasped, seeing the dimpled, glistening entrance to Josie's vagina exposed. 'You look lovely.' Tentatively she ran the tip of her index finger inside the puffy folds of Josie's labia. Josie groaned and tilted her hips up 'Mmm. Please. Caroline, do it to me.' Caroline could now see Josie's clitoris, swollen at the top of her vulva. As her fingertip touched it, Josie gasped. Caroline smiled, she was going to enjoy this. Carefully and deliberately, she began to masturbate Josie, rubbing her clitoris just the way she liked to do it. Josie lay beneath her, holding her hips up and legs spread, concentrating on the exquisite sensations from the expert attention of the young woman.

'God that feels good. Lovely. Don't stop. Oh! Yes! Oh! Mmm!'

Her orgasm overwhelmed her, her body rigid, her excitement increased by thoughts of the pretty young woman, her husband's mistress, masturbating her. As her orgasm subsided, Josie's body relaxed; Caroline stopped masturbating her and drew her finger slowly back along her vulva, then pushed it slowly and deliberately into her vagina. Josie moaned quietly

'That was lovely, Caroline. Mmm.'

Caroline could feel the soft, wet warmth inside Josie, gently moving her fingertip around deep inside her, pressing against the walls.

'It feels so soft and wet. No wonder men love to stick their thing in there.'

Josie chuckled, 'Or girls their fingers!'

Caroline giggled, then slipped her finger out and put it in her mouth, tasting the musky fluid. She climbed off Josie and lay down on her back beside her. Josie leant across and kissed her on the mouth, softly.

'Well, we are having a strange holiday. First you seduce my husband, now me. My, but you're a horny young lady.'

They grinned at each other, then kissed again. Josie wriggled over and lay against Caroline, running her free hand over the young woman's body, slipping the bikini straps off her shoulders and pulling it down to expose her breasts. She leant down and sucked gently on each nipple in turn, pressing her own full breasts against Caroline's body. They kissed for several minutes, Josie caressing Caroline's breasts and face, then knelt up and crawled round between her legs. She pulled her bikini pants down whilst Caroline arched her back and undid her bikini top. Josie lay down, then, pausing to scrutinise Caroline's vulva, holding her labia gently apart with her fingertips, she leant forward and ran her tongue along it, flicking over her engorged clitoris. Caroline moaned softly, reaching a hand down to stroke Josie's head. Josie concentrated on Caroline's prominent clitoris, flicking her tongue over it, then sucking it gently between her lips, then probed her tongue into her vagina before resuming her attention on Caroline's clitoris in earnest. Gently, she pushed an index finger into the young woman's vagina, wryly noting the tightness her own had lost after two children. She drew it out, and as her busy tongue brought Caroline close to orgasm, she probed it gently against her anus. Caroline gasped and started her orgasm; Josie pushed her fingertip firmly in and out of her anus in time with her flicking tongue, with Caroline rigid in the tension of orgasm, gasping and whimpering in release. As she relaxed, Josie knelt up and smiled down at Caroline 'How was that?'

'Incredible!' She held her arms out and pulled Josie down on top of her; they kissed passionately.

'Wonderful. Wow, when you put your finger in my bottom, that was it!'

Josie climbed off and lay beside Caroline, poured some more wine and sipped. 'You liked that? You must get Steve to bugger you.'

'What? Isn't that what queers do?'

Josie smiled at her 'Well, yes they do, but men like to do it with women as well.'

'Does Steve do it to you?'

'We used to, sometimes, but not since the children; I got piles during pregnancy and it's too painful now. He misses it, it was always like a special treat for him, especially if I initiated it.'

'Isn't it painful? Your finger felt nice, but his thing's a lot bigger!'

'You have to be really relaxed, very turned-on and well lubricated! It can be a bit painful, but if you grin and bear it and get into the spirit of it being a disgustingly horny experience for both of you, then its damn nice! It's nice for the man because it's so tight around his penis.'

Caroline lay quiet for a moment. 'Have you made love with a woman before?'

'Yes. I'm not gay, or even particularly bisexual, it's just that - like now, with you - if it happens, then I really enjoy it. What made you make love with me?'

'It was Steve's idea ... '

'I thought it might be.'

' ... but as soon as he suggested it I realised I wanted to. I was telling him about me and my friend Sophie ...'

'Oh! I remember Sophie! Beautiful girl.'

'Well, we didn't do what you and I've just done. We just caressed and masturbated together. I just get fascinated by breasts! Mine are so small, I get mesmerised by lovely full ones like yours.' She reached out and cupped Josie's breasts 'They're such lovely, feminine things. I wish mine were bigger.'

'They're fine. In fact, they're very pretty: small but beautifully shaped. Be proud of them.' Josie leant across her and kissed each nipple in turn.

'That's what Steve said.'

'How do you feel about all this?'

'A bit confused ... excited ... I can hardly believe all this has happened. I've made love with a man for the first time, made love with you, and I've enjoyed all of it.You and Steve are so lovely. You don't hate me do you?'

'Hardly: I've just made love with you! Let's just enjoy ourselves. But we must be careful about the children.'

Caroline nodded, looked down along her naked body 'Do you still feel horny? I do!'

Josie laughed. 'What! You randy little minx! What did you have in mind?'

'I don't know ... ' she rolled over against Josie and kissed her ' ... I wish Steve was here to make love with us.'

'He won't be back 'til tea-time. You just want to have his prick inside you, don't you?' she grinned, and kissed her again, probing her tongue into Caroline's mouth. 'Come on, let's go inside.' She stood up, pulling Caroline up by the hand and led her inside to her bedroom. They tumbled onto the bed, giggling and kissing, running their hands over each other's bodies. Josie pulled away 'Wait a minute.' and went out to the kitchen. She returned moments later with a wicked grin on her face, brandishing a cucumber. Caroline squealed 'What are you going to do with that?!'

'When you haven't got a man around ... don't worry, I'll be gentle!' she knelt on the bed beside Caroline.

'You can't - it's too big!'

'Nonsense! You under-estimate your abilities!' She knelt up and waved the cucumber at Caroline, taking on a prim, school-marmish tone. 'Let me assure you, young lady, one of these feels absolutely wonderful when you want something thick and hard inside you. After all, a man is usually just thick and hard. Now, open those legs this instant!'

Giggling, Caroline lifted her knees and opened her legs wide apart, watching as Josie lay forward and gave her vulva a few encouraging licks, then positioned the end of the cucumber against the entrance to her vagina. 'Okay? Relax ... tell me if you want me to stop.'

'No, it's okay. I want you to do it.' They were both quiet now.

'God, but this is kinky!' They giggled again. Josie gently probed the cucumber in and out of the entrance to Caroline's vagina, lubricating the end with her juices, not pushing hard, watching as her vaginal entrance stretched around the green dildo. With her free hand she held Caroline's labia apart, then eased the cucumber further with each thrust, looking up occasionally to gauge the expression on Caroline's face. Caroline, leaning up on her elbows, watched as the cucumber was eased into her vagina 'It feels so big, stretching ... '

'Nice?'

'Yes. '

Slowly, Josie pushed the cucumber in until its full girth was inside Caroline, then pushed it steadily and firmly inside her. Caroline gasped 'Oh God!' until she could feel it pressing against the top of her vagina, could feel her cervix pushed against the hard intrusion. She looked down, seeing the cucumber protruding from her, looked at Josie, now gently drawing it out, then pushing it back into her firmly. The sensations were overwhelming. She lay back, letting Josie fuck her with the cucumber. Her hand slid down her belly and she began to masturbate. Josie stopped working the cucumber in and out of her, Caroline felt her moving on the bed and opened her eyes to see what she was doing. Josie lay at the end of the bed, scissored her legs forward over Caroline and positioned her vulva against the free end of the cucumber protruding from Caroline, then steadily and deliberately impaled herself on it.

Caroline lay still, watching Josie's vagina envelope the cucumber as she wriggled forward towards her. She grasped Josie's thighs, helping pull her towards her, feeling the cucumber moving and pressing inside her until their hips were pressed together, just a thin band of the cucumber remaining exposed between them. With gentle rocking movements they alternately pressed it deep into each other as they both concentrated on masturbating. They orgasmed together, thighs clamped tightly against each other's body, their hips pressed as hard as the could to force the cucumber deep inside themselves, both grunting and gasping as their fingers worked feverishly. They both collapsed back on the bed, completely spent. After several minutes, Caroline, concentrating on the thick cucumber stretching her vagina began gently pushing her hips down against it, pressing it firmly into herself and Josie. Josie moaned sleepily. Caroline worked her hips backward and forward in a slow and gentle rhythm 'Mmm, it feels so nice, just having it inside you, stretching you, pressing at the top.'

Josie moaned again. 'Mmm. I remember the first time I ever used one. Steve was watching the cricket on telly. I was feeling really horny - this was before the children were born - and he was ignoring me. I walked into the living-room, lay down on the sofa right in front of him and just pushed it inside me and started to fuck myself. God, it felt incredible! Steve went berserk with lust, watching me do it. That turned me on even more! I had my skirt up round my waist, no knickers on, and I was as wet as anything. I wanked myself senseless. When I'd finished, Steve climbed on top of me and came inside me in about five seconds flat!' Reaching down between her legs, she grasped the cucumber and wriggled herself off it, leaving it protruding from Caroline. She leant forward between her legs and kissed her passionately, as once again Caroline's hands caressed her breasts, then reached down and slowly pulled the cucumber out of her.

'We'll have it with tea!'

They laughed, then dressed and had lunch, stealing kisses as they ate. After lunch, they swam naked in the pool, caressing each other languorously and then dozed on the loungers in the shade. They both woke suddenly, startled by the car's horn sounding in the drive. Guilty and giggling, they pulled on their bikinis and rushed inside the villa as the children scampered in the front door, followed shortly after by Steve, struggling with the beach things.

'Hi. Good day?'

'Oh, not bad!' Josie grinned at him, taking towels and disappearing into the kitchen. Steve looked quizzically at Caroline, who smiled triumphantly at him.

'Very nice, thankyou! How about you?'

The children ran into the kitchen after Josie. Steve looked conspiratorial.

'Did you, er ...'

'Yes. It was wonderful!'

Steve beamed at her. 'Great! You'd better tell me about it later.' the children reappeared and dragged Caroline outside for a game in the pool.

They all had dinner, the children went to bed and were quickly asleep. Steve, Josie and Caroline sat out drinking wine.

'So, I guess you ladies had a good time together?'

Josie smiled at him, reached out and held his hand and Caroline's.

'Yes. We had the most disgracefully obscene and lovely time together; we made love, we fucked together with a cucumber and we performed kinky acts of oral sex. It was wonderful. This is the horniest young lady of all time!'

Caroline chuckled 'I can't help it, it's all so exciting!'

'And if you're really good, you might get to fuck us both together later on!'

'Good grief! Steady on! I had the most amazing day ... I don't know what's going on at the moment, but I can hardly believe my luck. There was a little boy at the beach - the girls obviously knew him from their previous trips. Anyway, they started playing frisbee with him ... that is, the three of them played frisbee, they didn't start spinning the kid across the beach ... ' Caroline laughed on cue ' ... so I lay down and started reading a book. A few minutes later, this incredibly gorgeous blonde woman wandered over and excused herself, then sat down beside me and started chatting! She was the boy's mother. I was a gibbering wreck, it was so embarrassing; she probably thought I was a mental defective, slack-jawed, dribbling, barely able to speak coherently. She was gorgeous! She chatted on, saying she'd seen you and Josie down with the children earlier in the week, how they'd played with Peter, and all the while I'm staring at her like a moron. Then she asked if she could bring her things over and sunbathe with me, that way she wouldn't get pestered by the young men ogling. "Of course, be my guest!" I said. Caroline and Josie were listening intently, both grinning, Josie giving Caroline exagerated eyebrows-lifted, eye-rolling looks of 'Oh, God, what's he done now?'

'So she came and lay down beside me ... I tried to concentrate on my book, honest I did, but it was just too much. She had a body like Bo Derek. And she was so nice, chatting about the children, how her and the boy were on holiday while her husband worked. We went and swam with the children. I was throwing a ball to one of them, when someone pulled my trunks down! I looked down, and there she was, underwater. Before I could move, she started giving me a blow-job! When her breath gave out, she swam away and surfaced about ten feet from me, then carried on playing as if nothing had happened! I'm standing there, with my trunks round my knees and an enormous hard-on looking in disbelief at this gorgeous woman. When the kids weren't looking, she gave me a huge wink ... WINK, I said ... I swam about until things had calmed down, then joined them back on the beach. We all went and had lunch at the cafe. She acted as if nothing had happened. After lunch, she said goodbye and left. Amazing.'

The evening grew cooler, and they moved indoors to sit on the sofa, Steve between the two women, with an arm round each in absolute contentment. Gently, he fondled their breasts through their t-shirts, turned and kissed Josie warmly. She reached down and caressed his hardening penis through his shorts. Caroline sat still beside them, watching them unselfconsciously, feeling Steve's hand still caressing her breast, the weight of his arm round her neck and shoulder. Fascinated, she watched Josie's hand caressing his penis, now a hard ridge straining against his shorts. Carefully, she unzipped his shorts, Josie now caressing her hand as she did so, before pulling down the waistband of his trunks to free his penis. Tugging at his shorts, and with Josie assisting on the other side, Caroline pulled them down over his thighs as he lifted his bottom off the sofa. Still immersed in the passionate kiss with Steve, Josie grasped him and began masturbating him lovingly. Caroline twisted round on her knees and leant forward to slide her mouth over Steve's engorged glans, pushing up and down in time with Josie's hand. She sensed that they had stopped kissing, were watching her.