Steve & June & I Call on Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

Steven left and I took his place between Stacy's legs and slipped a pillow under her ass. I braced my shoulders against the legs she raised for me, wrapped my arms around her thighs and prepared to eat her delectable pussy. The first thing I did was to breathe in the incredible aroma. All the juices she had produced while fucking were there, except what had run out, and they were still fresh. The best part of breathing in the delightful smell was knowing her nectar would taste even better than it smelled. Unable to restrain myself, and not wanting to anyhow, my tongue started sluicing them off Stacy's pussy lips, not wanting any more to go to waste, and wanting to begin her "treatment". Before I could proceed any further, Stacy reached under herself and spread the cheeks of her gorgeous ass. Knowing what she meant by that, I lubricated my finger with saliva, slowly pushed it into her ass and started fucking it back and forth. Stacy cooed happily, and wiggled her pussy to better enjoy her "therapy".

I had told June how sensitive Stacy's nipples are, and how delightful her breasts are to lick and suck, and June wanted to find out for herself. She got off the side of the bed we had been using, came around to stand on the floor by Stacy and bent over to start learning. When Stacy saw and felt what was happening, she smiled at June and turned her upper body so June's mouth would have full access to anywhere it wanted to go.

After licking all the juices from Stacy's pussy lips, I sucked the rest of them out of her love hole. The edges of her adorable hole were slightly red from being stretched by Steven's cock but Stacy is used to that. She really just wanted to have me eat her pussy because she very much enjoys having her pussy eaten, especially after fucking. That was fine with me because I very much enjoy eating Stacy's pussy, and fucking her ass with my finger multiplies her pleasure, therefore increasing mine.

I expected June to want to eat Stacy's pussy later also, but for now, they were enjoying the way June's tongue was caressing Stacy's delightfully sensitive breasts. After thoroughly licking the nipple of the first of the pretty globes, June was loudly tonguing the second nipple, while Stacy writhed pleasurably on the bed, loving the double oral attention.

"June, that feels really good, but take it into your mouth and suck on it," was Stacy's request, as she thrust out her breast to present herself. June complied eagerly, and Stacy's whole breast was quickly sucked into June's mouth, and I know the nipple was being thoroughly licked while June held it there.

Stacy's pussy was also being thoroughly licked. I started at the very smooth area just below her love hole and worked my tongue slowly to the point where the inner and outer lips are close together. There, I hooked the upper lip of my mouth over the outer edge of Stacy's outer lip. I probed my tongue into the seam between the labia, letting my tongue caress all the surfaces I could reach. All the way along Stacy's pussy lips I licked, past her clit hood and all the way to her mons, where I kissed her, and started licking my way back down the same surface. By the time I got all the way back to the end of the pussy lip, Stacy had produced more delicious juice for my dining pleasure, and had started humping up into my face. The motion of her pussy caused my finger in her ass to rub against the edges of her adorable puckered hole, adding to her enjoyment.

Minutes after June started sucking on Stacy's second breast, Steve came up behind her with his cock stiff again, and just as big as it had been earlier. He hoped he wouldn't seem pushy as he bumped it against her ass, silently letting June know what he wanted. It was what June had been badly wanting also, and she withdrew her mouth from Stacy's luscious globes because, although she liked having her mouth full of Stacy's breast, it could not compare to having her pussy full of a nice big cock, such as Steven's. She knelt and fondled and kissed the big tool, before to her feet and leading Steve around to the other side of the bed. Nobody thought he had been the least bit pushy.

He was well aware that June was also very sexually experienced and adept, and he had no problem taking instruction from her either. The first instruction was to lie on his back, which he did, with his erect cock less than two feet from Stacy's face. June was able to kneel, straddling his legs, with an extra large condom in her hand. Before doing anything else, she bent forward to kiss and lick the big cock, partly to pay homage to the tool that she expected to give her pussy such a great time, and partly to get it wet so she could apply the condom.

When I finished devouring all of Stacy's fresh juices, I started licking her other outer pussy lip the same way, hooking my mouth over the outer edge of her lip and licking its surface against my own upper lip. This is a good way to eat the pussy of a woman as hot as Stacy because she really loves me to take a long time doing it, and I love taking a long time. Although the inner and outer labia are close together, I can lick each one separately and use fairly heavy pressure on the outer one. After I had licked all the way to the end of the second outer lip, I brought my tongue back down to start on the more sensitive inner lips. Stacy was really enjoying the ministrations of my mouth on her pussy and my finger in her ass, and she was cooing with pleasure. I knew that she would be moaning, maybe even whimpering aloud by the time my tongue finished caressing her inner lips, but that would not be for a while yet.

After Steven's wet cock was wearing a condom, June placed her hands on the bed on either side of his chest and pushed herself up until her pussy was just over his waiting cock. While Steve held it upright to guide it into June's eager pussy, she slowly lowered herself until the mushroom-shaped head was at her lips. Supporting herself on one hand, she spread her pussy open with the other, and lowered herself enough to let the tip wedge into her dripping and ready hole. In anticipation of Steven's big, thick cock, June had been lubricating heavily. She was wet and slick enough that the first part of his cock could slide in easily and she was taking her time about enveloping the rest. Like Stacy, June really enjoys getting her pussy stretched by a big young cock, and Steven's was the youngest and the biggest she had felt in a long time. Very slowly, so she could get the maximum enjoyment of her pussy being filled, June lowered her body to engulf two more hard inches, paused while the pleasure radiated out, and raised herself so just the head was still inside.

While June was happily filling her pussy with Steven's cock, I sucked all the fresh juices from Stacy's wet love hole and started licking one of her inner lips. When I reached the place where the inner and outer lips are close together, I probed the seam again, and slid my tongue along the inner lip, curling the tip slightly up, to provide more pressure as I caressed the sensitive areas. The longer I continued licking toward Stacy's clit hood and fucking her ass with my finger, the more her cooing was changing to moans and the more her pussy fucked into my face. Both of us were tremendously enjoying ourselves.

June was really enjoying herself also. With a big cock like Steven's, June likes to get all the pleasure of feeling it push its way into her, so she again lowered her pussy to envelop a few more inches. She stayed there for several seconds before once more rising until just the tip was still inside, and lowering herself so a little more of the thick shaft further stretched her slick pussy. With every stroke down, as more of Steven's cock squeezed into her, June sighed and moaned in pleasure, truly enjoying the experience. Her pussy was lubricating so heavily that the juices were running down his shaft and either soaking into his pubic hair or running off onto the bed.

Steve was also truly enjoying feeling June's dripping wet pussy surround his cock, and hearing her sounds of pleasure. Following her further instructions, he was passive while she enveloped his cock, not even thrusting up when June lowered her pussy. She continued with her short, slow strokes until every inch of Steven's cock was inside her, and she relished every stroke and every inch that entered and pleasured her pussy. Once his cock was completely in, June was kneeling on top in the cowgirl position she prefers.

She started slowly rocking back and forth, enjoying the sensation of the big cock sliding in and out of her pussy even more than when it had first impaled her. She especially reveled in the way Steven's cock massaged the inside of her clit when she rocked back. He lay on his back, thrusting up in response to June's directions, equally enjoying how June's pussy pressed against every inch of his cock every time it slid in and out of her pussy, especially when her clit massaged his shaft. A few days later he told me that the first time with Stacy and the second time with June were two of the most delightful experiences he had ever had, and he couldn't decide which had been better. He did know, with an absolute certainty, the night was the best of his life.

While June and Steve were relishing the feel of his cock in her pussy, Stacy and I were both enjoying what my tongue and her pussy were doing for each other, and what my finger was doing for her ass. After I had taken my time and licked the entire outer surface of an inner pussy lip, I gently caressed Stacy's clit hood with my tongue. She moaned in pleasure and I could smell the delectable fresh juices oozing from her pussy, which was fucking into my face even stronger. Being in no hurry, and wanting to take my time eating Stacy's pussy, I was staying away from her G spot, although later my tongue would probably tickle her there.

June and Steve were not taking their time any more. She had become so excited that she was rapidly stroking her pussy on his big, stiff cock, rocking back so his entire shaft caressed her clit, rising up and plunging back down to envelop its entire length. Sometimes she rocked sideways to feel Steven's cock pressing against her pussy at different angles. This was the biggest thing she had gotten in her pussy or even seen in a long time, and she was making the most of it. June was moaning from the incredible pleasure of having the entire length of her love channel stretched more than it had ever been in her memory. She looked and sounded as if she was almost ready for a momentous orgasm. This was also an amazing experience to Steve, and from the way he was moaning and grimacing and writhing under her, he seemed to be on the verge of cumming too.

"I'm ready to cum, Steve. Put your hands on my hips, and when I start cumming, hold onto me and fuck me as hard and as fast and as deep as you can," were the instructions from June, and she started stroking her pussy up and down even faster on Steven's cock.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm cumming," June trilled joyously after a few minutes of the faster strokes. Steve's strong and athletic hands on her hips held her in place and he continued driving his cock in and out of June's pussy, while her arms and torso thrashed and flopped around.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes! That's it. Oh, God, fuck me!" June begged, and that is just what Steve did, until she climaxed, jamming her pussy down onto Steven's cock, and relaxing, almost to the point of collapse. Steve held tightly to her hips and kept driving his cock in and out of her pussy until his facial muscles tightened, his ass muscles clenched and a pussy brought him to a climax for the second time that night, which was also the second time in his life. After Steve relaxed his grip on June, she sagged forward on top of him, both of them tired and needing a short rest, and his cock still in her pussy where it had given and taken so much pleasure.

While June and Steve enjoyed their tumultuous climaxes, Stacy still had a way to go before cumming. After I brought my tongue back down from Stacy's clit hood, I started licking at the end of the other inner lip, again moving slowly, covering the entire surface. As my tongue moved toward Stacy's clit, Steven's partially softened cock slipped out of June's pussy, releasing a gush of her delightful fresh juices. With my face happily buried in one pussy, I was unable to smell the delectable aroma of the fresh juices from another, but Stacy had no such difficulty. Since she enjoys the aroma and the flavor of the nectar almost as much as I do, she hated the idea of them going to waste.

"June, Sweetie, if you are sore, George's miracle tongue is not available for therapy, but I can heal you. Bring your sore pussy over here and sit on my face and I will cure what ails you." June may have been a bit sore after having had her pussy so filled with Steven's big cock, but mostly she just liked the idea of it being licked, because she sidled over to where Stacy was waiting with her tongue ready.

June swung one leg over Stacy's chest and got into the 69 position, except that Stacy's pussy was already being eaten. That was no problem to June because her face was close to Steven's softening cock, and she peeled off the condom and started licking up the cum that was still oozing out. The four of us were now in a Vee position, with Stacy's mouth and June's pussy at the apex of the Vee and my feet and Steve's head forming the ends of the two legs.

At the apex, Stacy wrapped her arms around June's legs, spread her pussy lips with her fingers and devoured the pool of fresh cum juice. When that was all gone, she started licking June's pussy lips with broad strokes of her tongue. In the middle of one leg of the Vee, after June had licked all the cum off Steven's cock, she took the semi-erect cock as well as she could into her mouth and started sucking on it. June's skillful mouth soon had it growing and stiffening.

In the middle of the other leg of the Vee, I had finished licking the outer surface of the second inner pussy lip and was caressing Stacy's clit hood with my tongue. This and my finger going in and out of her ass and the delightful aroma and taste of June's pussy had brought Stacy close to cumming. Although she was moaning from the sheer pleasure she felt in her pussy and ass, her moans of pleasure were mostly muffled because her own mouth was happily buried in June's pussy.

Stacy had no thought of eating June's pussy until she climaxed just then. What she wanted was to enjoy the flavor of the juices and the texture against her tongue and, after cumming from me eating her, to be in the middle of a double penetration while simultaneously eating June's pussy. She would want all of us to cum together because Stacy is a very sensuous woman and she really loves group sex, especially when she is in the middle of the group, helping everybody to have a truly memorable time.

June did not expect to suck off Steve but she enjoys having a big cock in her mouth almost as much as she enjoys it in her pussy, and she really loves to feel it stiffen from what she does with her lips and tongue. Stiffening is what Steven's cock was doing as June moved her head up and down, letting it slide in and out between her lips. She didn't know exactly what would be happening next but she knew that everyone would really have fun, which was the idea of being there. Steven didn't know what would happen next either but so far it had been the best night of his life, and there was still more ahead.

Both Stacy and I knew that she would be cumming soon because of the movements of her pussy and the way her juices were flowing steadily. I was licking the inside surfaces of her inner pussy lips, with my tongue exploring under them and reveling in the feel of this very sensitive area. First under one lip and then the other, back and forth I moved my tongue, feeling Stacy getting closer and closer to cumming. When I reached the top edge of her pink love hole, I started licking under her clit, using very little pressure at first, but then thrusting my tongue firmly against the base of her love button. After I applied the greater pressure, I saw Stacy's thighs rotate out and I knew she was ready to cum.

I curled my tongue under Stacy's clit hood, and gently caressed the sweet love button that was sheltering there. Her pussy was thrusting into my face even harder, and I could feel fresh juices bubbling out onto my chin. After just a few licks with my tongue, I moved my mouth up and pulled her clit into my mouth, clamping down on the base with my lips. After forming a seal I gently sucked on Stacy's engorged love button while my tongue caressed the sides and top.

After a few minutes of this, she warbled "Yes! Yes! Suck my clit! Cumming! I'm cumming. Oh, suck my clit". When she started cumming, the muscles in her ass clenched on my finger, and I could neither fuck her ass with it nor remove it.

Except for that, I kept doing just as she said, while Stacy's legs squeezed my head, and she thrashed back and forth on the bed. Reflexively, she clenched June's ass and pulled June's pussy into her face. Presumably, she was telling me and everybody else how great cumming is, but her face was buried in June's pussy, and her legs were squeezing my ears shut and I couldn't actually hear her. Cumming really is great, and Stacy certainly reveled in it, with her lovely ass almost bouncing off the bed and her legs squeezing my head while they swung back and forth, almost hitting Steven. I kept my lips tightly on the base of her clit, while I sucked and licked her, and I continued sucking and licking for as long as Stacy continued cumming.

When she climaxed, her whole body spasmed, and she relaxed, releasing June's ass and my head. When her legs let go of me, the right one, that I was not holding, slipped off my shoulder and fell to the bed. Her left leg remained draped over my shoulder, because I held it in place there. I removed my finger from her ass and licked all the fresh juices off her pussy lips and some from her love hole, but I left enough in there to act as a lubricant. Steve's cock would probably be all the way in Stacy's pussy in a few minutes and she would need plenty of natural lubrication.

It was obvious that Stacy had climaxed, and we all knew something else would be happening but only I knew what. Steven hoped that his cock would be in a pussy again, or that June would suck his cock some more, because he had enjoyed that too. June thought that Stacy would probably want to continue eating her pussy and she hoped so, because it had been great so far. She also expected that Steve's cock would be back in Stacy's pussy and she held it, fully erect and ready to go again, in her hands and licked the head like a little girl with a giant lollipop. When we had discussed this party, Stacy had spoken of a double penetration, and I was pretty sure that she would want to fuck Steve with her pussy while taking my cock in her ass and that she would want to eat June's pussy simultaneously, because I know she really likes eating a hot, wet pussy like hers and I knew how much she had already been enjoying it.

When Stacy was ready, she went to where Steve was lying on his back, and gently took his cock in her hands and kissed it. Then she slipped it into her mouth, because she also enjoys sucking big cocks, and she wanted to get it wet and put on another condom. Once that was on, Stacy straddled him and prepared to get Steven's cock into her pussy again. Knowing they would be needed, I went to the nightstand and got out the condom I would be wearing and the Aqualube that would be needed to lubricate my cock and Stacy's ass.

When I returned, June was supporting Stacy, who was holding her pussy open with one hand, while her other was guiding Steve's cock in between the open lips. In anticipation of the big, stiff cock being in her pussy again, Stacy was lubricating heavily and the juices were dripping onto Steve. She sighed happily as the mushroom-shaped head wedged into her, and she could release her pussy lips, and support part of her weight on her free hand. As she slowly lowered herself, Stacy smiled joyfully as Steven's cock surged into her pussy. She stopped and raised herself up so the tip was once again just inside her lips. Like June, Stacy really enjoys having her pussy filled up and stretched by a big cock, and she likes to prolong the pleasure.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers