Steve & June & I Call on Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers

After many short strokes, all of them extremely delightful to both Stacy and Steven, his cock was completely enclosed in her pussy. Instead of sitting upright in the cowgirl position like June had, Stacy lay down on top of Steve, her legs outside of his, and with all her upper body weight on him, while she reached back to spread her ass cheeks in an unspoken invitation to me. "Okay, George. You know where I want your cock," was the spoken, and redundant, request. To June she said, "Please don't take your pussy too far away. I really loved the way it tasted and I want some more. A lot more."

While Stacy had been enveloping Steven's cock in her pussy, I had put on my condom and had the Aqualube ready. Knowing that when a woman's pussy is filled with a big cock the way Stacy's was, her ass is unusually tight, June came to help me lubricate and penetrate Stacy. She pulled open her rosebud with her fingers and I put the nozzle of the tube into the hole and squeezed. When she felt the lubricant entering, Stacy cooed happily, partly at that delightful sensation, partly from the big cock in her pussy, partly in anticipation of the double penetration she would soon be enjoying, and partly at the thought of June's very juicy pussy she would soon be eating again.

Stacy has a really beautiful ass, and I very much enjoy fucking her there, but I knew she would be especially tight tonight, so she would need to be well lubricated. I used the same finger that had been in there before to reach in as far as I could and spread the lube all over the inside of Stacy's ass and all around the edges of her adorable puckered hole. When Stacy was fully lubricated, I applied the Aqualube to my cock. For men to use when fucking her ass, she buys lubricated condoms but I knew we needed more than they provide. When I was ready, I crouched above Stacy, my knees bent and my feet on the bed outside her legs. One hand was ready to guide my cock and the other rested affectionately on her hip. June continued to help, holding Stacy open as I pressed the tip of my well-oiled cock against the hole she was creating.

With June still holding Stacy's ass open, I gave a strong push and the head of my cock popped inside. She moaned; Stacy really loved having her ass stretched by my cock when her pussy was already as filled as it was then. Over and over, I thrust into Stacy, squeezing in less than an inch at a time, until my cock was buried in her ass, and my pubic hair was tickling the insides of her cheeks.

June released Stacy's ass and prepared to get into position for her pussy to be eaten. I put my hands on Stacy's shoulders and said into her ear: "Okay, we've got your ass full of cock and your cunt full of cock, so get ready to get the best fucking you've ever had." I pulled my cock out slightly and thrust it all the way back in again. Stacy moaned happily, and started to slowly move forward above Steve, pulling his cock partway out of her pussy, while I backed out of her again. After a brief pause, she thrust back, enveloping Steven's cock, while I drove mine all the way back into her ass. She moved forward above Steven again, and this time he caught on, and plunged his cock into her pussy when she stroked back, while I rammed my cock back into her ass. Stacy moaned her extreme pleasure again, and urged us to keep fucking her.

Although immensely enjoying the double penetration, Stacy wanted more and she invited June to join us, raising her upper body and twisting to her right to make room, while continuing to fuck with both her pleasure holes. June lay on her back with her legs over Stacy's shoulders, almost kicking me, and Stacy licked all the juices from her pussy. I leaned forward between June's legs to tell one lady friend how tight and hot her ass was, and what a great fucking we were giving her and what a juicy pussy the other lady friend had for her to eat.

I meant it too. June's pussy is deliciously juicy and, although Stacy's ass was tight, the lubricant was doing its job, and my cock slid in as she moved back to meet my strokes and Steven's upward and forward thrusts. Stacy was probably moaning with pleasure already, and we had only started. I say "probably", because her face was buried in June's pussy, pleasuring both women, and I couldn't hear her.

I could certainly hear June, though, and she was expressing her pleasure and appreciation with what Stacy was doing to her pussy. As I watched, in between strokes of my cock into her ass, Stacy slowly licked her way up June's left pussy lips, moving her tongue from one to the other. She had started at the lower end of June's outer lip and worked her tongue up to where the inner and outer lips are close, and started moving her tongue to caress both surfaces of both lips. June's clit already appeared engorged and she was fucking her pussy up into Stacy's face, smearing fresh juices on her chin.

As the Aqualube in Stacy's ass liquefied and her pussy produced more natural lubricant, Steven and I were able to thrust our cocks into her faster and deeper. I came up with a pattern, where we started with both our cocks in Stacy. I would back out and drive mine all the way forward while Steven kept his cock in place. Then it would be his turn and he would back out and thrust into her pussy while my cock remained deep in her ass. Stacy quickly caught on to the pattern, and started thrusting her ass back to meet my strokes, followed by fucking down and back to enclose Steven's cock in her pussy.

He and I both derived enormous pleasure, close to ecstasy from having our cocks squeezed by Stacy's marvelous tight holes, and our sighs and moans let everybody know it. Stacy was even closer to ecstasy but her mouth was buried in June's pussy and I was the only one who was close enough to hear her expressing herself. I was also the one who kept telling her what a dirty slut she was and how we would keep fucking her for as long as we pleased, thus multiplying her pleasure.

We continued alternating our strokes into Stacy's tight, slick holes. Steven's cock packing her pussy meant intense pleasure for her when I plunged my cock into her ass. My cock in her ass meant the pleasure from Steven's thrusts into her pussy was intensified, especially since the entire length of his cock was massaging her clit at every stroke. "We're really fucking you good, you slutty bitch," I told her and she didn't answer because eating June's hot, wet pussy was much more pleasurable than talking to me.

It was getting more and more pleasurable to June too. "Oh, Stacy, I love that. Oh, God, eat my pussy. Suck my clit. Keep doing that", was her plea. "That", was Stacy caressing June's clit hood with her tongue, which she was doing after licking the pair of pussy lips she had started with. She has a long tongue, and really enjoys eating a hot and juicy pussy, especially when the woman appreciates it and is as vocal as June, and produces such delicious juices. Stacy continued licking the clit hood before starting her tongue on the other lips.

Even though her mouth was busy on June's pussy, Stacy was able to tell the men to fuck her faster. As I had told Steven earlier, she was in charge and when she increased the pace of thrusting back to meet our cocks, we quickly caught on and matched her speed, plunging our cocks into Stacy as fast as she wanted. The increased speed might make us cum sooner, but it also made it more fun for us. Although her delectable ass was the first place my cock had been that night, with my experience and not being very horny, I would be able to fuck her there for as long as Stacy wanted.

Later, Steven would tell me that night had been the greatest of his life up until then, and the best part was fucking Stacy's dripping pussy as part of the double penetration. This was the third time his cock had been in a pussy that evening, so he had lost his initial horniness and was able to continue ramming his cock in and out of her for a long time. His shyness around women was gone too, hopefully forever. He had brought Stacy to two great orgasms already, and June to one, and he was going to help bring Stacy to another. He was completely aware that he had nothing to be shy about, and that made him feel really good.

Stacy was tremendously enjoying herself that night too, because she truly loves to eat pussy and fuck. She also loves being vocal when she cums so Stacy wanted to have June cum from having her pussy eaten before she reached her own orgasm, which she expected to be a momentous one. She had finished licking the second pair of pussy lips; her tongue had sluiced up the fresh juices, and Stacy was again caressing June's clit hood with her tongue. June thoroughly enjoyed every second of this and was begging Stacy not to stop, but to keep licking her clit. June's pussy was slamming into Stacy's face just like it had slammed into mine earlier, and she was swiveling her hips and thrusting out her legs. Stacy knew June was ready to cum, so she curled her tongue under her partner's clit hood, letting it directly caress June's sweetest of sweet spots for the first time.

Steven's cock was caressing Stacy's sweetest spot also, as he stroked it in and out of her pussy. His hands were on her hips for leverage, and they didn't interfere with the way she slid back and forth on top of him to meet our cocks driving into her pussy and ass. Most of my weight was on my feet and legs. I didn't want to limit Stacy's mobility either, but my hands were on her shoulders because I enjoyed the intimacy and we both liked having me talk dirty to her and I liked to watch her eating June's pussy.

June's hands had been mostly clenched or playing with her nipples until after Stacy's tongue directly caressed her clit for a few minutes, and she trilled happily "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming. Suck my clit! I'm cumming!" Her hands grabbed Stacy's head to press her face against June's pussy. I knew what was coming so I let go of Stacy's shoulders and straightened up when June wrapped her legs around Stacy's head and her calves and heels started flailing her back. June's ass was bouncing off the bed and she continued to implore Stacy to suck her clit, which Stacy was very much enjoying doing.

June climaxed with a great spasm of her whole body, and her back arched, jamming her pussy even tighter into Stacy's face. When she relaxed, her hands released their grip and her legs were draped across Stacy's shoulders. Stacy licked all the fresh juices from June's pussy and when she turned her face to me, I licked them off Stacy's face. With her mouth no longer occupied, Stacy urged Steve and me to keep fucking her harder and faster because she was almost ready to cum.

Neither of us needed any more urging. We continued our alternating strokes into Stacy's ass and pussy, going faster, while Stacy matched our speed. "Oh! Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Fuck me!" she sang out, and we kept fucking her, increasing our speed even more. Once she started cumming, Stacy fucked back sporadically, and her arms and legs flopped around on the bed, but her voice continued to urge Steve and me to keep fucking her, until Stacy climaxed. Her entire body jerked, and then she lay still. Steven and I kept fucking just as fast as we could into her pussy and ass. I had been holding back but after Stacy finished cumming, I let go, had a glorious climax and ejaculated into my condom. Steven's face contorted and relaxed, as he also climaxed and all four of us lay in a pile of pleasure.

After a few minutes in the pile, we moved off each other and lay separately, deciding if we wanted to do any more, and if we could if we wanted to. We were all still naked on Stacy's bed. She removed the condom from Steven's cock and held it in her hands, marveling at the size and at how good it had made her feel. "I know you aren't very experienced, Steve, but you have been really great tonight," she said, gently kissing and licking some of the semen off his cock. "How many women have you made love with?"

"Tonight with you was the first, Stacy. And June was the second."

Both women were surprised to hear that, and proud at being there for Steven's initiation. "Do you mean," Stacy asked, "that until now, the women of the world have been deprived of this marvelous tool? Well, we are going to have to make up a little more for lost time." She stuffed Steve's semi-hard cock into her mouth and began sucking it slowly in and out. My sex life is such that I have no complaints but sometimes I am envious of young men like Steve because, after a few minutes of Stacy's ministrations, his cock began to grow and stiffen.

Stacy noticed the change too, and got more serious about sucking it. Among the many sexual activities that Stacy loves is feeling a cock stiffen in her mouth and sucking it off, and that's what she decided to do. "George, I need your therapy again," she told me.

I was somewhat tired but I can never be too tired to pass up the chance to eat a great pussy like Stacy's. She lay on her back, her legs spread waiting for me. Steve was lying on his side next to her. Stacy's upper body was turned toward him, and his cock was rapidly stiffening as she bobbed her head to draw it in and out of her mouth. Her right arm was between his legs and around him, so she could balance herself and finger his ass. When Stacy is sucking a cock, she likes to slide her finger in and out of the man's ass and goose his prostate to make him cum harder. Steven lay on his side and enjoyed the sight and the sensation of Stacy's mouth sliding up and down on his cock.

In preparation for eating Stacy's pussy again, I slid a pillow under her ass and placed my shoulders against the undersides of her thighs. She made the sacrifice of taking Steve's cock out of her mouth to remind me that her ass needed attention too. There was no need for Stacy to spread her cheeks because she was already stretched there and had plenty of lubrication left over. I twined my middle finger and my index finger and slipped them both into her puckered hole, all the way to my knuckles. Stacy murmured her pleasure when she felt the thickness of the two fingers going into her, and she wiggled her ass and pussy at me affectionately. She could only murmur because by then, Steven's cock was almost fully erect and Stacy had more pleasant things to do with her mouth than talk.

My mouth had pleasant things to do also, licking all the nectar from Stacy's pussy, and I was taking my time and enjoying it. I was on my knees with my ass up in the air and my face buried in Stacy's pussy when I felt someone crawling between my legs. It was June, and I opened my legs to let her in. She peeled off and discarded the condom that I had still been wearing and took my soft cock into her mouth. I could feel her rolling it around with her tongue and rubbing it against the insides of her cheeks, getting any of my cum that was still there. As her tongue continued playing, I could feel my cock stiffening. June felt it too, and pulled a pillow under her head to make herself comfortable while she kept my cock in her mouth and enjoyed the feeling of it becoming erect.

Stacy has many sexual skills, and high on any list would be sucking cocks. Steve was fully erect by then, and Stacy was moving her head up and down, almost enveloping the entire shaft, and backing her mouth away so only the tip was still inside. Steve was receiving tremendous pleasure, of course, but she had admonished him to lie still and let her do the work. He lay passively on his side, and enjoyed the extreme tactile pleasure of having his cock expertly sucked, as well as the visual pleasure of watching himself being sucked off. Stacy was enjoying it too, of course, and was trying to live up to her reputation of being able to deep throat anybody. At every stroke, a little more of the cock disappeared between her lips and she expected that, before she was through, she would take the entire length and thickness of Steven's big shaft into her mouth.

Stacy was not passively getting her pussy eaten or her ass finger-fucked. As soon as I had started thrusting the double fingers into her, she had started fucking her ass back to meet me and her pussy was squirming under my face, even though I had just started licking between her first inner and outer pussy lips. The sensation of sucking Steven's cock and the realization that she had the first pussy, and now the first mouth, to be pleasured by that cock had caused her to be already at a high state of arousal.

Most people, when they suck a cock, want to control the speed of the strokes and the depth into their mouths, and Stacy and June were not exceptions to that rule. Just as Steven was letting Stacy suck his cock the way she wanted, I was letting June do her thing with mine. Although she had started with a mouthful of soft cock, it had, thanks to Viagra, Stacy's wonderful pussy and June's skill, mostly stiffened. She had her hands cupped on my ass and was sliding her mouth up and down on my cock, and I could feel her tongue caressing it too. Although it was not entirely hard, it soon would be, and then June would probably want to suck me off and swallow my cum. Like Stacy, she likes to stick her finger into the man's ass as she sucks him off.

By that time Steven's cock was as stiff as it had been before it first entered Stacy's pussy and it was giving her pleasure in a different way. Although she was trying to take the entire shaft into her mouth, she had not succeeded yet because there was still about two inches of uncovered cock when her lips were closest to Steven's blonde pubic hair. At every downward stroke of her mouth, the amount of uncovered cock decreased, and I had no doubt that Stacy would be able to envelop his entire cock, even as big as it is. Deep throat or not, Stacy was really enjoying this hard, young cock in her mouth and Steve was enjoying having his cock sucked by a beautiful expert. From personal experience, I know that however much of his shaft was in Stacy's mouth, it was being lightly caressed by her very agile tongue. When just the tip was between her lips, Stacy was licking that, including the slit on the end.

Besides being really good at giving oral sex, Stacy is really good at receiving it and she was very much enjoying what my mouth was doing with her pussy. As I licked and probed between one pair of her pussy lips, working my way toward her clit hood, Stacy's pussy fucked into my face and produced a steady stream of delicious juices. Besides my tongue in her pussy and Steven's cock in her mouth, she was enjoying my fingers going in and out of her ass and she was fucking back to meet them too.

By this time, my cock was fully erect and June was relishing the feel of it sliding in and out between her lips. So was I, especially when she spread my ass cheeks apart, slipped her middle finger into my puckered hole and moved it around inside. June wanted me to cum into her mouth but she was in no hurry for that so she was sucking with slow strokes to make it last. I was glad of that because it felt really good and I wanted it to last too.

Steven wasn't going to last much longer. Stacy was fully deep throating him by then, with her lips being tickled by pubic hair on every stroke. He was moaning from the extreme pleasure and Stacy was trying to put her finger into his ass, but was having a hard time. Steve became aware of her wishes and spread his ass cheeks with his hands so Stacy's finger slipped into him all the way to her knuckle. When she did, he gave a little start; his moans became louder and his body writhed in front of her. He was ready to cum. Stacy wanted Steven to cum before she did, and so did I. He did too, whether he knew it or not, because when Stacy starts cumming, she sometimes clamps her teeth, and that would be very painful for him if his cock was in her mouth at the time.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers