Steve and Lauren Ch. 01

Story Info
A tale of love, lust and new beginnings.
2.6k words
4
9.1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69forever
69forever
3 Followers

We both grew up on drugs, sex and rock and roll, not necessarily in that order. Although I was 19 and she was 18 when we met, we both had a lot of miles on. This was due in part to our hanging out with an older crowd. We had a lot in common politically, socially and sexually. Partying with the best drugs and sex were our two favorite diversions.

My name is Steve...Her's Lauren, and this is our story.

She had a nice figure, small tits with nipples that made my mouth water, and the nicest ass I had seen in a long time. Her hair was long, so long it covered her ass when let down. The first time we got it on I was pleasantly surprised to find her pussy shaved bare as a whistle. I have fucked my share of women, but her pussy was by far the most educated I'd ever had the pleasure of. It is to this day, even after three kids.

Even though we became best of friends and lovers, we both went our separate ways. When we made contact four years later, we were both married with children. From the first minute we saw each other, that old spark started to grow.

Even though we stayed faithful to our spouses, there was an undeniable electricity between us. Neither of us spoke of it at first, but I know for my part, she made my cock swell and my balls ache, until I was leaking pre-cum in my pants. Her touch always lingered a little too long for a platonic relationship.

As time went on we were both fantasizing of each other when in bed with our spouses. Still we did nothing overt to fulfill our destiny. Not until I made plans to move away did the scales tip.

We went for a walk one autumn afternoon, to get away so that we could talk in private. As we walked, she told me that she loved me and couldn't stand for me to disappear from her life again. The next thing I knew we were in each others arms, frantically kissing. She pulled me into some bushes, dropped to her knees and unzipped my jeans. My cock was at attention, throbbing wildly as she set it free. Her big brown eyes looked up at me as she licked her lips and cooed. She flicked her tongue at my cockhead, making it jump still harder. I let out a whimper and she responded by sliding her mouth down inch by inch, until her chin was resting on my balls. She stayed there, working her throat on my cock until my knees buckled.

My knees hit the ground, but she followed me down, sucking the whole time. Slowly she pulled back until my swollen head was at her lips, then back down to my balls she went. Each time she repeated this her mouth went a little faster. I held her head in my hands, running my fingers through that sensuous hair and playing with her ear lobes, moaning at the expert mouth fucking I was getting.

My cock swelled still more, my balls heavy with the need for release tightened and then I was filling her mouth. She whimpered and sucked greedily to keep from losing a drop. Not until the last spasms wracked my body did she let loose of my deflating manhood. I knew I had to have her for my own.

That was the start of an affair that ran until neither of us could live the lie with our spouses anymore. After a rather nasty set of divorces we got married. That's when the real fun began.

Not having to check into strange hotels to fuck and run, we were like kids all over again. Our lovemaking was better by the day. Getting to know the places to touch, to lick and suck each other for maximum pleasure.

I learned that my sweet baby was not the innocent I had thought. Nor was I for that matter. She was slow to come out for me, afraid of shocking me with her "kinky" desires. I had a few of those myself. We were on a learning curve here, a very pleasant one.

At first she would only wear teddies, garters and nylons that set off her lithe form to the max. A stunning sight. Then rather shyly she brought out her vibrating dildo. We both enjoyed what it did to her as I slipped it in and out of that sweet cunt while I would suck her nipples and lick her clit. I learned long ago, if you want good head, you've got to give good head.

One night after smoking some ass kicking weed and polishing off a few bottles of champagne, we retired to the bedroom for some fun. I laid out on the bed, my cock starting to swell in anticipation of things to come. She went to her drawers and brought out several pieces of leather, a soft nylon rope and a collection of hot fuck books.

The next thing I knew she was tying me spread eagled on the bed, using the leather straps. She wrapped the rope around the base of my cock and balls, pulling it tight.

As I lay there helpless to do anything, she started flipping through the magazines, reading and showing me pictures that turned her on. As my cock swelled she leaned back to give me a good view. Playing with her nipples with one hand she spread her shaved pussy for me to see how wet it had gotten. That pussy is a marvel, it was literally sucking to get her fingers inside.

As she finger fucked herself she leaned forward as if to suck my cock, stopping close enough that I could feel the heat from her mouth. What torture! She leaned back again, teasing me, as she pulled her dripping fingers from her pussy and held them over my mouth. I begged her to let me suck her, so she granted my wish.

Straddling my body, she started just short of my dripping cock, sliding that wet cunt up my abdomen and chest until it was over my face. What a wonder to behold...her outer lips were spread open and glistening with pre-cum, her clit extended a good 3/4" from it's hood. As I craned my neck upwards to taste her honey, she sat on my tongue. I licked and sucked like a madman, as she rocked back and forth on my mouth. She rode my face. Moans turned to screams of ecstasy as she flooded my mouth with her orgasm.

Now it was my turn. Before the last tremors had run their course through her body, she spun around, untying me. She needed to be fucked. My cock was straining against the bonds she had wrapped around it, aching for release. She rolled over on her stomach, ass in the air. Grabbing her by the hips, I buried my dripping hardness until my balls slapped her ass. I drove in and out of her, slapping my nuts hard against her with every stroke.

"Fuck me hard!!" she screamed, and I did.

As she reached back and and took my balls in her hand and squeezed, I came, screaming like a banshee!! We collapsed in a heap, shuddering from our passion.

After another joint and some more bubbly, my baby spun around and started to lick and suck me hard again. I figured to repay the favor, pulling her close to eat my cum from her dripping, open pussy. We went on 69ing each other in a slow but sure climb towards simultaneous orgasms.

We had many nights like this, with different variations. Slowly we started to share our fantasies with each other. Hers never failed to get my blood boiling. I reciprocated with mine, that had her cumming buckets. We found out that we shared the same desires for sexual experimentation.

She introduced me to the sweet pain/pleasure of light bondage & discipline. One night when I was tied to the bed, Lauren teased me to the brink of cumming with her hands and mouth. Then with an evil, sexy grin she took my belt and started to whip me with it, lightly at first. My moans and sharp intakes of breath seemed to spur her on though, and my lashing became more intense. My throbbing, dripping cock betrayed my cries to stop. Without her touching me, I came all over my chest and abdomen. Our fantasies laid the groundwork for shared pleasure and things to cum.

One night while stroking her pussy with a dildo, I whispered how good it looked sliding in and out. I know how hot she gets with my tongue flicking her clit as the dildo hammers to her depths.

"I'd really love to suck you while some stud was fucking you "I said. "I'd run my tongue along your pussy and on his cock and balls."

At this she moaned and pulled the dildo from her sweet, wet hole and put it to my lips. I didn't hesitate for a second and neither did she, sliding it into my mouth and pushing it down my throat. I gagged and moaned at the thrill of it.

That was all it took to get us going back and forth at the possibilities. She hadn't known of my AC/DC history, until this point. When I was younger I had a few flings with men that were strictly gay. These were physically satisfying but didn't live up to my expectations. I wanted to have the softness of a woman along with the throbbing tension of a man. A fantasy I had never been able to complete more than half of. Now my baby shared this desire with me.

My love confided to me she wanted to crawl under me while I was fucking another woman. To lick my balls and cock as it slid in and out of another hot cunt. To have them both lick my cock at the same time. To ride my face while she sucked her tits, as this other woman rode my dick. I replied that it would be a great turn on to watch them suck each other off as I took turns fucking them. I decided to take the next step and make our fantasies reality.

The kids were off for the weekend with their dad, and I headed for our local adult bookstore. The plans I had in mind for the weekend had me horny as hell. Toking a joint on the way, rubbing my balls, I wanted some cock. The parking lot was about half full of cars. Interesting. I got ten dollars worth of change and headed towards the video booths, stopping to check out the menu. The corridor smelled of sex, man sex. It had been a long time. There were a few guys posting against the wall, waiting their turn or checking out incoming fresh meat. No pretense here.

Finding a booth with the light on top out, vacant, I entered and reveled at the possibilities. Putting five dollars into the slot, I started channel surfing. Finally I found the bi-sexual video I had seen on the menu. As luck would have it the video was at the beginning, with two well hung men devouring each other in a 69, while a very beautiful blond watched, playing with her pussy. My cock was already dripping in anticipation as I unbuttoned my jeans and freed it.

Looking over at the hole cut so conveniently in the wall to the next booth, an eye was check- ing me out. It was replaced by a single finger that invited me to share my load. Stroking my hard, dripping cock I bent over to check out the package of my anonymous slut. He had a nice, thick 8" dick with low hanging balls that screamed lick me. I wanted him to fuck me later. First things first. He had the same idea because as I started to slide my cock into the hole, his mouth was there to accept it.

Ahh the memories... As good as my darling wife sucked cock there was always something more from a man giving head. I suppose it's the same for bi-sexual women. He engulfed me to the root on the first pass. I reached down and pushed my balls into the opening and was rewarded with them being sucked on, first one then the other. I had to taste him!! Pulling back from the wall, I went to my knees and offered my mouth. It had been too long.

He ran the head of his leaking cock over my lips, once, twice and then pushed forward until I started to gag as it hit my throat. Relax...take it to the bottom I thought, backing to the tip and slowly trying again. Understanding, he held still to let me work on it. Inch by inch I enveloped his cock, savoring the texture and taste. His pre-cum lubricated my throat enough that I was able to keep going until my chin was resting on his balls. Success.

Slowly I worked my throat and tongue around his shaft, feeling it grow and throb as I did. Again the gag reflex kicked in and I had to back off. Running that swollen knob over my lips, my hand pumped up and down his shaft until more pre-cum oozed out. Lusting for his cock in my ass, I continued to lick and stroke him with one hand while lubricating my hole with the other.

Getting off my knees, I put my hard cock along side his and stroked us both. I turned around so that my ass was rubbing the length of him and he got the hint. He pulled back and I placed my cheeks against the wall, offering myself for the taking. That big dripping cock slid forward enough to tease my puckered ring. Slowly he pushed until the head of his cock slipped in. It had been way to long. "fuck me...take my ass!!" I panted. On cue he shoved half his length up me, sending bolts of lightening through my nervous system.

"More...don't stop...fuck me!!"

Deeper and deeper he went, until he bottomed out.

"Ohhh...yeah..." was all that came out of my lips.

My mystery lover pulled back slowly, until only the head of his cock was in my quivering ass. Then he drove it home, eliciting a long groan from the center of my being. Bent over with my cheeks firmly against the wall, I placed my hands on my knees, as he continued fucking. My cock was dripping and I was afraid if I so much as touched it, I'd explode. Faster and harder he drove into me and I felt every pulse, as his throbbing manhood grew larger with his approaching climax. At the first shot of his cum I grabbed my shaft and stroked myself off, the first stream flying across the booth and hitting the opposite wall.

"Yeeeesss!" I all but screamed.

It felt like he was filling me with a pints worth of cum. Not until his cock had stopped throbbing and was going soft did he slip it out of me. His fingers replaced his dick, and he swirled them around, collecting some of his load. I could only imagine him licking them clean, and then he was gone.

Shaking with the aftershocks of my workout, I used the paper toweling so thought- fully provided by the management to clean myself up. Then I went out into the store and picked out a two-headed dildo and the bi tape I'd watched to take home to Lauren. I couldn't wait to tell her of my slutty adventure.

69forever
69forever
3 Followers