Steve and Monica

Story Info
Female domination and anal play.
4.4k words
3.89
49.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday night. Monica had spent the afternoon fucking but now it was several hours later and she was ready to go again. She knew she could probably find someone to help her out at the local club, but the action there didn’t begin until around midnight. With time to kill she decided she might as well douche out the afternoon’s stale cum and cunt juice. And as an added hygienic precaution, she got out a disposable enema.

She slipped the familiar tip into her butthole and paused briefly to enjoy the sensation of penetration of the smooth applicator. Then she slowly squeezed the bottle, feeling her rectum fill with water. She held it inside her while she walked around her bedroom, choosing what to wear for her night out. Finally, when she felt good and ready, she sat on the toilet and squirted out the warm, shit-chuncked fluid. That felt really good, too.

Monica arrived at Rubirosa dressed in a very short tee and an almost even shorter mini. Her idea was to appear as accessible as possible. She went to the bar, ordered a V&T and idly swizzled the ice around in the glass with the long plastic stick. Long, smooth sticks were very much on her mind.

Gazing down the bar, she spotted Steve at just about the same time she spotted her. She smiled and arched her back slightly, causing her smallish but beautifully nippled tits to stand out. Steve got the message and came walking slowly down the bar, stopping where she stood. He was tall, well muscled and she hoped he had a pleasant surprise for her in his jeans.

“My name’s Steve.” He smiled shyly. She awarded him points for his teeth.

He had a pleasant, friendly look about him, affable but not terribly bright. Monica’s favorite type. She grinned at him, “I’m Monica.”

“Let’s go over to the end of the bar,” she suggested. The bar curved around at the end and it was darker there than in the rest of the club. It was where people went when they wanted a little bit of privacy. Understanding her meaning and looking her up and down, he said, “Sure, I’d love to.” Almost unconsciously he moved his hand slowly up and down the length of his pent up cock. His gray eyes were lit with a smoky glow.

As she faced the bar she felt his hand slipping up under her short, short skirt, up her leg and onto her naked pussy lips. She parted her legs while he opened her slit with two fingers and then he fingered the inside furrow with a third. He moved his finger oh so slightly over her clit, giving her something but making her need more. She could feel her hole getting wet. She looked down at his crotch; she could see a bulge but it wasn’t along his leg as she expected. It was up along his fly.

Monica leaned over and said to Steve, “Want to go around back?”

Steve looked at her quizzically; she guessed all his brains must be in the little head. With that she turned around so her back was toward the bar. As Steve touched her ass cheek she reached down, pulled her cheeks apart and squatted just slightly so he’d get the idea. His fingers were still wet with pussy juice. One slipped easily up to the first joint into her welcoming asshole. Monica felt herself shiver. She loved knowing she was having her ass fingerfucked in public. She longed to squat down and take the whole thing inside her. The muscles of her hole gripped Steve’s finger and let go over and over. She looked around the bar. No one was really paying them any attention. But she decided to wait for better things to cum.

Monica knew Steve was interested. He seemed to really like fingering both her holes. Only one question remained. She told him to face the bar. Reaching down, she pulled up the front of his shirt and sure enough, there was his cockhead straining out up over the top of his jeans by a good three or four inches. She could see he was uncut, hard as a rock and ready to roll. She reached down and touched his deep red head with two fingers then she spread it to open his piss slit which had begun oozing precum.

“Time to go….”, she announced breathlessly.

Two

Monica drove. As soon as they got into her car she turned to Steve.

“Take it out.”, she said quietly. “Take it out so I can see all of it.”

Steve reached down and undid his zipper. He reached into his pants and, with a little difficulty, hauled out his cock. Monica turned on the overhead light to get a better look. She liked what she saw…very much. Steve’s cock was a full 10 incher, probably at least an inch and a half wide and even thicker at the base with a large bluish head peeking out from under his uncut cockskin. She could see his deeply cleft piss slit. It was sheer perfection. She felt her cunt muscles spasm when he pulled the skin back slightly as he started to try to put it back in his pants.

“Oh no,” said Monica softly, “you have to leave it out.” She wanted to get him used to following her commands. That would come in handy later, she chuckled to herself.

They arrived at Monica’s apartment house. It was very late.

“Follow me,” Monica told Steve. “And leave your cock out.”

Steve looked worried but did as she told him. Monica lived on the third floor of the house. They ascended the stairs with Monica ahead of Steve and his prick. He could see her ass under her short, short skirt. His cock itched to feel her touch. At the first landing Monica stopped; Steve was two steps below. She bent at the waist and pulled apart her ass cheeks to expose her cunt for him to see. Then she straightened up and climbed the stairs.

On the second landing she did the same thing but this time she said, “Finger me. Finger my hole.” She left it to him to decide which hole to explore. Steve quickly licked an index finger and touched her cunt hole…..well, she thought, that’s okay for now. He could feel her muscles tightening and loosening on his fingertip. He pushed it up into her blazing hole and felt the wet slime and the soft heat. He pushed hard, all the way up past his last knuckle and felt her shove back against his hand. He started jacking his cock, pulling the skin up and back. His large purplish head appeared and disappeared. Monica moved forward off his finger and continued climbing the stairs, leaving Steve with a wet finger, a hard cock and labored breaths.

When she reached her door, she turned, opened her cunt lips and spread her legs, telling Steve, “Eat my clit.” Gratefully, Steve sank to his knees and covered her twat with his mouth. He sucked her gently while he rolled his tongue up and over and around her large clit, which was the size of the end of a small finger, hard and smooth. Steve wished it would fill his mouth the way his cock was filling his hand as he pumped himself.

Monica kneed his chest as a gentle hint to stop. She turned and unlocked her door.

“Come on in,” Monica purred. “Make yourself at home.” She motioned to a large couch with a reclining chair built into it. “Something to drink?”

“I could go for a Pepsi,” Steve asked hesitantly. Monica smiled lasciviously. In a few moments she returned with an iced glassful.

“You ready for a night you’ll never forget?” asked Monica. Steve nodded. “You into assplay, hon?”, she asked. Steve looked unsure of how to answer. He’d never done anything….dark…. to anyone else before. Or had it done by anybody else.

“We can do my ass, hon. I like it big and hard. Like, for example, this Pepsi can might be interesting.” Steve looked dubiously at the can and at her ass.

“I don’t see how you’ll get it in there,” he said. “It’ll hurt.”

“Exactly!” countered Monica. “However,” she glanced down, “you’re a big, strong guy; you’ll shove it in. But before we get into that, how about starting off by putting something soft and wet in it?” She sat down with her ass at the couch edge and lay back with her legs up and her cheeks spread wide. She motioned for Steve to sit on the floor. That afforded him a spectacular view of her small, perfectly puckered brown spot. As he watched she moved her sphincter and the hole opened slightly and then contracted tightly.

“Lick me!” she commanded. “And don’t touch yourself.” Steve couldn’t help himself. He leaned into her ass and sniffed….just the slightest aroma of poop. For a second he felt like his bone was going to bust. He wanted to wank; instead he stuck out his virgin tongue and touched her hole. He felt the puckers and the softness. He licked it with the flat of his tongue and her ass wiggled. He began licking and slurping up and down her ass crack, over and over her happy hole. Then with his hands he spread it a little wider so he could tongue fuck her. He slid his pointed tongue as far inside as possible, about an inch and a half. He could feel the smoothness of her inside and taste the musky dankness which was still detectable despite the earlier enema. It was ambrosia to him. He never imagined loving tongue-boning a poop chute. His cock was in agony.

Monica told him to put his fingers into her hole, two on each side. Steve obeyed. She told him to pull, to stretch her out a little. He pulled and made her hole square with the effort. Then he relaxed his traction, then pulled again until, at length, he could pull her apart with ease to a diameter of 2 inches.

“That’s enough.” She handed him a can of Crisco. “Lube me, dude.”

He grabbed a gob of the slippery stuff and coated her asshole with it then took another gob which he pushed inside. He could feel her sphincter open as she relaxed it. But, try as he might, he couldn’t imagine getting something as big as a soda can up there. He wondered if she’d bleed. He found himself hoping she would so he could lick it up.

“Grease the can, man.” Monica directed. Steve put Crisco all over the end of the can. Monica turned over and knelt on the couch edge with her ass high in the air. She put her head on the couch back as she spread her cheeks so wide her ass was practically flat across.

“Okay,” she said, “start pushing.”

Steve put the can at her hole. “Hurry up while I’m still stretchy,” Monica warned him. “Push.”

Steve started pushing the can. Monica’s hole was extremely slippery and to his total amazement and horny delight it began to just slide in. He could hear Monica breathing faster. His breathing matched hers. In several seconds the Pepsi logo was vanishing and can was halfway inside.

“Stop a second,” Monica said. “Let me just catch my breath.” Then she told him, “Shove hard!”

Steve pushed the can with his palm and it slid in all the way with one shove. Monica yelped with a big inhalation then wiped a tear from her eye. Steve looked at her gaping, stretched and shiny hole. Her asshole was just a thin ring of redness around the soda can. Steve was, on the whole, glad it was her and not himself impaled on the thing.

“How does it feel?” he asked.

“It hurts like hell for awhile. Then it just feels good. It feels like the biggest shitload in the whole world. I like to hold it for awhile and then it feels just fantastic to shit it out. Then my hole feels empty but full all at the same time. Now I’m going to get up and walk around.”

“But the can is in your hole, Monica.”

“That’s precisely the point, Steve. Maximum effect.”

Without another word, Monica arose from the couch and started to walk around her living room with the can in her can. Steve watched, sipping his drink, while Monica walked slowly around her apartment. His cock stood up along his belly begging for attention. Presently she returned to him.

“How’s your PeePee Cola?”, she asked.

Steve looked puzzled. Monica smiled down at him, “I put some of my very own piss in it just for you, hon. Like it? Finish it up.” Steve did as he was told.

Monica went back to the couch, knelt down and said, “Pull it out, hon.” Steve reached down and grabbed the handy pop ring and started slowly pulling the can out of Monica’s stretched and, he could see, bleeding shit hole.

When he got it all the way out, the hole was still stretched really wide. He took Kleenex and wiped off most of the Crisco and blood. Then he knelt down and began licking more blood out of her open hole. Monica played with her cunt while he did this and instructed him to finger her pussyhole. He found he could reach his tongue in a good two inches and taste the insides of her rectum. Even though he didn’t touch himself he found himself creaming on the couch from sheer excitement. In vain, he hoped she wouldn’t notice.

Monica came hard and long with his tongue in her shithole and finger in her cunthole. Pussy juice shot and then dripped out of her onto Steve’s hand. She told him to lick it off. Then she spied his cum on the couch. Monica was annoyed; Steve was screwed.

“Lick it off, you fucking pig. You just couldn’t wait, could you? You guys are all alike….thank God for scotchgard. I ask you to do one little thing and you can’t even manage it. You need to be punished for that.”

Steve looked ashamed and began licking his cold cum off the upholstery. It tasted acrid and sort of burnt; he’d never liked the taste of malecum but he dutifully swallowed it down. He thought she seemed a little irritable; maybe her ass hurt more than a little.

“Now you’re all limp, you putz.”

Three

“But!”, Monica smiled fiendishly, “I have a little something that ought to make you hard again…the hard way.” Monica laughed as she pulled an object he recognized out of her purse. It was a swizzle stick from the bar. With a start of rare insight, Steve suddenly got a scary picture in his head. His eyes widened and his pupils dilated in primal response to his thoughts.

“You…..you…..aren’t thinking of…..”, he gulped.

“What? Say it, you scaredy-cat wimp.”

“You aren’t thinking of putting that in my…….”

“Your what, sissyboy?

“In my peehole…?”

Monica grinned. “Don’t knock it ‘til you’ve tried it, hon. I love piss slit virgins.” Steve cringed.

Steve’s dick was soft and limp but cum still oozed from his skin -covered head. It was the perfect time, in Monica’s warped opinion, for a little experimental punishment. She ordered the reluctant Steve to recline on the couch while she cleaned off the swizzle stick with an antiseptic. She sat at the side of the couch, on the floor, surveying his crotch area. He was shaved and smooth, with nice medium sized balls hanging loose between his parted legs. Over them was draped his still long cock, the red-blue head completely covered with his long, thick foreskin. The dickskin’s opening was about a quarter inch beyond his cock head end. Monica’s poophole burned and her cunt felt excited. She reached for Steve’s prick.

Holding his prick in her hand, she slowly pulled the skin back over his smooth head until she got it completely exposed. Then she opened his slit and gently tongue-fucked his pisshole for a few seconds. She didn’t want him hard, so she stopped. Then she took the smooth end of the stick and began touching the opening of his pisshole with it. Monica looked at Steve. He looked scared but also somehow excited. She proceeded.

She inserted just the tip into Steve’s cleft. “How do you like that?

“It’s okay.” Steve said. He had expected pain but so far, so good.

Monica pushed the stick in another half inch. Then she let it go and Steve’s hole pushed it out. She looked at his hole; it looked a little bigger, a little stretched. She liked that. She put the stick inside again, this time going up and inch before stopping. She wished she had a third hand so she could fingerfuck this guy’s ass but…one thing at a time. Besides, she didn’t want to be a National Enquirer covergirl.

Gradually Monica slid the 8 inch swizzle stick up Steve’s piss tube. To his surprise, he began to enjoy the novel sensation. When she finished he had a boner inside a boner. The harder his cock got, the more he could feel the stick in his hole. Monica began moving the stick around in very, very small but painful circular motions.

“I told you I’d have to punish you for cumstaining the couch, hon.”

She watched as she made his pisshole open wider and watched Steve grimace and wipe his eyes.

“I wish I had something thicker but this is all I can find.”

She began to pull it out of his hole. Steve felt relief, but just as he thought she’d take it out she slowly forced it back up. She got it all the way in and, holding it in with her finger and grabbed and squeezed his balls really hard with her other hand. Steve cried out, Monica chortled. Then she leant down and took first one and then the other ball into her mouth and sucked them very hard, pulling them at the same time.

Monica decided it was really time to start fucking Steve’s peehole. She took renewed interest in pulling the stick out and pushing it in as far as possible which, Steve was very glad to note, meant that it hit and stimulated his prostate gland located deep down his piss tube. On about the 10th fuck stroke he began to cum….

“Take it out! Please…I have to cum!” Monica pulled out the swizzle stick just in time to see a long, ropy stream of hot, thick and creamy cum shoot out of Steve’s raw but happy cock. He reached down and pumped himself off until he was dry.

Monica licked the stick.

Four

“Enjoying yourself?” asked the evil Monica.

“I’m doing my best under the circumstances.”, Steve responded. He wondered what else might she have up her sleeve. He marveled at Monica’s torqued imagination. She was exciting but more than a little scary. He wasn’t sure whether to love or hate her. Monica thrived on this kind of ambivalence. “Always keep ‘em guessing” was her motto.

Monica got over Steve as he lay on his back. Her cunt and ass were over his face and she lowered herself onto his face until her cunt was on his mouth and his nose was in her asshole. She moved her still open asshole in a circular motion on his nose, using it as a fuck toy. This amused her.

She told Steve to take a big, deep breath then she softly farted; this amused her even more. To his surprise, Steve loved the smell. He immediately rehardened, a sight not lost on Monica who began licking his cock skin and moving it back with her lips and teeth.

She then told Steve to pull up his legs, which he did, making his asshole available to Monica’s horny hand. She liked the look of his hole area. It was shaved clean which was good since she hated hairy holes. For a moment she was reminded of her brother’s sweet, young asshole. It was the first she’d ever played with and ever since she’d had a jones for tender, hairless young asses.

Monica slowly circled Steve’s hungry hole with her fingertip. She figured he probably was one of those guys who fingered themselves while they jerked. She reached for a little dab of lube before taking the plunge. Steve, meanwhile, was very busy licking and sucking at her pussy while opening her sore ass a little and taking peeks inside. He could just barely see the red cavern within. It was all very satisfying.

She entered Steve’s ass with two fingers and he moaned into her open cunthole. She moved in and out and in a circular motion while he became more and more excited. She would have liked to try getting her hand up but the angle was all wrong, she decided. She also decided Steve was having a little too much fun. She decided to relube her fingers….with something more interesting.

Monica squirted alcohol-based hand cleaner on her fingers and plunged them into Steve’s panting hole, searing his tender mucous membrane with chemical heat and pain. Steve cried out, “What the FUCK!?!?!?” just as Monica came into his open, screaming mouth.

Five

“What the fuck is wrong with you?!? That fucking hurt, you asshole!”, Steve yelled at Monica.

“Really steps on your high, doesn’t it?”, Monica smirked caustically. ”If you want to be such a baby, then go give yourself an enema and clean it out. If not, then shut up and enjoy the buzz.” She laughed, Steve burned.

12