Steve and Mrs. Carin

Story Info
Divorced cougar plots to take her son's friend's virginity.
2.1k words
4.15
54.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty Carin, 54, had been divorced for 12 years, leaving her as a single mom to her son, Colin, who was 18 and about to graduate high school. She worked out regularly and was proud that it showed in her figure. She was a classic brunette, 5'2" and about 110, and especially proud of her 34DD bust, which drew plenty of looks from men.

Kitty's ex-husband was a highly paid attorney, so he provided generous support for her and Colin, such that she did not need to work. This left plenty of time for her to pursue an active sex life, with her taste running to light S&M. She belonged to a swingers' club, attending three or four of its parties each year, and was an operator on a popular phone sex website. She owned a small collection of erotic props, including a set of matching black lace bra and panties, bustier, garters, garter belt, stockings, and what she liked to call "come-fuck-me" high-heeled pumps. Her favorite item was a short black leather riding crop, perfect for light spanking and other naughty mischief.

In addition to S&M fun with her club, Kitty had a sensual soft spot for young men, especially inexperienced boys and virgins in their late teens. She did not cross paths with many guys like this, although she sometimes noticed Colin's friends, but she rarely had the opportunity to act on this predilection other than virtually via phone sex.

Colin had one friend since seventh grade, Steve, who had been to their house many times over the years. Their birthdays were just five days apart in March, which made them especially close. As the boys grew, now nearing the end of high school, Kitty was quite impressed with Steve's personality. While he was rather shy and, she thought, inexperienced socially (with girls), she found him very polite and mature for his age. She also thought he was developing into a strapping, handsome young man. As he approached his 18th birthday, she began having rather naughty thoughts about him, and she sensed that he found her attractive as well. He often complimented Kitty on her appearance when he visited Colin.

Colin told his mom that despite their age, neither boy had done much dating, so Kitty suspected that Steve was still a virgin, which only intensified her naughty thoughts. Shortly after the boys turned 18, Colin informed her that he and Steve were planning to spend the following Saturday hanging out together. She hadn't seen Steve in a few months, so she looked forward to his visit. That night in bed, however, she found herself fantasizing about what might happen if Colin were somehow out of the house so that Steve would find her home alone.

As luck would have it, Colin's father called that Friday to ask Colin if he would like to go away for the weekend to attend a hockey game that would entail a three-hour drive each way. Colin was a big hockey fan, so he jumped at the chance. An hour later, his dad arrived to pick him up, and off they went for the weekend.

Late that evening, Kitty realized that something was amiss. In his rush to pack and leave, Colin had forgotten to call Steve and cancel their plans for the next day. It was too late to call anyone, so she devilishly decided to let the situation be so that Colin's buddy would come over as scheduled.

Steve was supposed to stop by at noon Saturday, so Kitty arose early to tidy up the house. She was finished by a few minutes after 10 am, so she had some time before he would arrive. She sat down and began to think about his impending visit, knowing that this was her chance to act out her naughty fantasy of seducing her son's sweet young friend.

Kitty decided to dress up for the occasion. She went into the bedroom and put on her favorite sexy black bra and matching panties, bustier, garters, garter belt, stockings, and those "come-fuck-me" high heels that she loved, completing the ensemble with a sheer, silk red kimono showing plenty of cleavage. She knew that Steve would be expecting to see Colin, but she wanted him to realize that he was about to become a man instead. She didn't want to scare him, so she left the riding crop in her nightstand drawer.

It was almost 11:30, so Kitty sat down at her makeup table. Gazing into the mirror, she put her favorite perfume on her wrists, also dabbing it on her neck and between her large breasts, places she imagined being kissed by what she hoped was her soon-to-be young stud. She touched her dampening panties as she daydreamed about sitting him down and breaking the ice, seducing him with her strong womanly scent and mature sensuality.

Just as the clock struck noon, the doorbell rang and snapped Kitty back to reality. She got up and went downstairs to open the door. Steve was right on time.

"Hi, Mrs. Carin, is Colin home?" Steve asked.

"Hello Steve. No, he's not here. He went away with his dad for the weekend," she said. "Sorry you missed him. I know you boys had plans, but it was a last-minute thing yesterday, and I guess he didn't have a chance to call you. So it's just me here all alone. But I'm glad you're here. I haven't seen you since before your birthday. Congrats on turning 18! Why don't you come in so we can catch up?"

"OK, Mrs. Carin, that would be nice," he said.

"Well don't stand there, come into the living room and sit with me here on the couch," she said, patting the seat next to her.

Steve noticed Kitty's fragrance as he joined her on the couch. He also got a good look at her outfit.

"You look nice today, Mrs. Carin," he said.

"Oh, do you like this little getup?" she said. "I wanted to put on something nice for you since Colin isn't here. I didn't want you to be too disappointed."

"Oh that's OK, Mrs. Carin," he said.

Steve was quite intrigued by Kitty's scent and appearance, but he began to feel a bit nervous as he couldn't stop looking at her cleavage and was afraid she might notice. It didn't take her long, and she also could see an unmistakable tent growing in the boy's jeans.

"What are you looking at, Steve?" she said. "My eyes are up here."

"Nothing, Mrs. Carin," he said.

"You say nothing, but you're looking at my cleavage, aren't you?"

"Sorry, Mrs. Carin, I don't mean to be rude, but I've never been this close to a girl before," Steve said. "Well, except for my mom."

"What do you mean?" she asked. "Surely you've gone out with girls from school and fooled around with them, haven't you?"

"No ma'am, not yet," he replied.

"Never?" she asked, sounding surprised. "If you don't mind me asking, are you still a virgin?"

"Yes, Mrs. Carin," he sheepishly replied.

"So you were looking at my cleavage, weren't you? It's OK, I won't be upset."

"Yes ma'am, I guess I was."

"Does looking at me get you excited?" she asked.

"What do you mean, Mrs. Carin?" he nervously replied.

"I mean what's going on down here," she said, placing her hand on the obvious bulge in his jeans. "I'm old enough to be your mother, but do you think I'm sexy? I hope you do."

"Really? Yes, Mrs. Carin," he said.

"So I guess you like what you see?" she asked, and before he could reply, she placed her hand on the back of his head and slowly pulled him to her bosom.

"Don't be shy, sweetheart, come to mommy," she whispered as she gently held his head between her big boobs and guided his mouth to her nipple. "There now, isn't that nice? Be a good boy and suck my tits."

Steve's hormones were raging and his head was swimming with lust.

"Yes, Mrs. Carin, you smell really nice," he mumbled as he sucked.

"Do you like my mommy tits, Steve?" she asked, already knowing the answer as she put her free hand on his crotch, feeling the heat from his throbbing erection as she rubbed it through his jeans.

"Oh my god, they're so big," he replied.

"We have the house to ourselves, so why don't we go upstairs and get more comfortable?" Kitty said.

"Where are you taking me?" he asked naively.

Without answering, she stood and took Steve's hand.

"Come with me, young man," she said as she led him to and up the stairs to the master bedroom. She led him inside, closed the door, and sat him on the edge of her king-size bed. He was in a daze as Kitty took off his sneakers and socks, pulled his polo shirt up and off, and then undid his belt and pants and had him stand. She yanked his jeans and jockey shorts down and off, and sat him back down, completely naked.

She rose and untied her kimono, letting it fall to the floor, and stood before him in just her black apparel, giving the boy his first good look at her buxom, mature figure in all its glory. She was a MILF-lover's dream, showing off all her curves, especially her large breasts barely contained by her bra, and her sexy legs and ass as she did a quick spin before his wide-eyed gaze.

"What do you think now, Steve?" she asked.

"Wow," was all he could say.

Kitty kicked off her high-heeled pumps, turned down the bedspread and top sheet, sat down, and propped herself up against the headboard. She held out her arms, motioning for the excited boy to join her, which he did. Without removing her bra, she pulled first one and then the other big boob out, took him into her arms, and cradled him at her bosom, placing a nipple into his mouth.

"Come to mommy," she whispered. "Suck my tits, my sweet boy."

Kitty was thrilled to realize her fantasy of having Steve in her bed. Smiling down at him as he suckled and nursed like a hungry baby boy, she reached down and took his rock hard, throbbing cock in her free hand and began to stroke it. How wonderful, she thought, to be able to teach this sweet young virgin how to satisfy her sexual needs.

Kitty was overcome with desire and lust. She had taken her son's friend to her bosom, her bed, and into her arms. Her pussy was wetter than she could remember it having been in a very long time, and she desperately wanted to mount him (like a bitch in heat, she thought) and smother him with her big hanging jugs.

"Steve, do you want Colin's mom to take your virginity now?" she asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Carin," he replied.

She helped him up, slid off her soaking wet panties, and laid him back against the headboard. She grabbed his throbbing cock, threw her stocking-encased leg over his, and eased her wetter-than-ever pussy down over his erection.

Reaching over to grab her leather crop from the nightstand, Kitty took it in both hands, placed it behind Steve's head, and used it to pull his face into her bosom as she sat on him, "I love how you suck mommy's tits." she said.

She couldn't remember ever feeling anything as erotic as his mouth on her big motherly tits and his steely hard cock inside her soaking wet pussy as she rode him, rocking back and forth and sliding up and down on his thick, turgid pole.

"Fuck me in my hot mommy cunt, Steve!" she cried out, dizzy with lust. "Impale me with your young stud cock!"

"This is so hot," he moaned. "I can't believe I'm fucking Colin's mom!"

"Believe it, sweetheart," she replied. "And Mrs. Carin loves that hard young cock!"

Kitty was in carnal heaven as she bounced up and down on Steve, their bodies moving together as one until she shuddered with wave after orgasmic wave as they came together, the teen flooding her gushing pussy with hot come.

Kitty and Steve collapsed together on her bed, the older woman taking her young lover into her arms and cuddling him, his head resting against her maternal bosom. "You have so much to learn, my sweet boy," she whispered as she stroked his head. "But you've made mommy very happy!"

"Yes, Mrs. Carin," he sighed as he drifted off to sleep.