Steve & Russ

Story Info
An illicit encounter.
1.1k words
3.89
18.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve stepped out of his garden gate, looked to the left and then right and spotted the van, as described, parked across the street. He walked over to it, knocked on the passenger side door, waved through the window and in an instant the locking mechanism whirred into life, unlocked the door and Steve climbed in. "Steve," he said.

"Russ," said the man in the driver seat. He was a rugged looking man, about mid thirties, a little extra weight but Steve had been forewarned in the email of this.

"Where to?" Steve questioned.

"I have a place I can use," Russ put the van into gear and they drove off into the night. Mindless chit-chat seemed to push the drive quicker. "I loved that pic of your cock," Russ finally said, once all the nervous small-talk about work and hobbies had dried up.

"Thank you, your pic got me really excited, I've been able to think of nothing else all day at work." Steve pushed himself forward on the seat and undid his fly, pulling his stiffening cock out of the hole. He rubbed it slowly up and down, pulling it to it's full length.

"Beautiful," Russ said, taking his eyes off the road just long enough to glance in Steve's direction. Steve continued to stroke his seven inches as they drove along through darkened streets. "Nearly there," Russ said after ten minutes. He took his hand from the steering wheel and placed it around Steve's cock, slowly massaging it, rubbing it around. Next Russ pulled the van onto a driveway in a posh looking area of town full of big old houses. Steve put himself away and they got out.

Russ unlocked the door and told Steve to go on through. Steve took a seat in the living room on a large plush leather sofa. Russ put some music on. In the corner sat an old grand piano. "Nice place, who owns it?"

"A friend of mine, he's off travelling Asia at the moment. He said I could use it whenever I wanted, bring whoever back so my wife doesn't get suspicious."

"Ah, ok.. well, it's certainly big. Come sit."

Russ walked over and sat next to Steve. "I'm a little nervous, to be honest."

"Don't worry, baby, let me take care of you." Steve leaned in and started to kiss Russ's neck, so slow and gentle. He ran a hand across his chest, down across his stomach and onto Russ's thigh. Russ let out a soft moan. Steve began to unbutton Russ's shirt, kissing down his chest as he moved. Once the shirt was fully open, Steve licked at Russ's stomach, ran his hands over the mound of flesh, around the back and slowly got lower. With one hand Steve undid the buttons on Russ's jeans. "There we go, feeling better yet?" Russ just sighed.

Steve slowly reached into Russ's jeans and, finding the opening of his boxers, took hold of Russ's semi hard cock. Steve pulled it out and started to rub it up and down. He moved himself up along Russ's body and kissed him on the lips, their tongues mixing together whilst Steve slowly worked that cock to full mast. The passion in the kiss increased until Steve broke it off. He moved in between Russ's legs, still jerking his cock, and lowered his head into Russ's lap. Steve took a deep breath, took in the musky scent of his new friend. With a light lick to the tip Russ tensed. He tensed a little more as Steve's tongue danced on the head of his cock and then he relaxed as Steve took it all the way in. Steve gently licked and sucked at the thick shaft as it filled his mouth. Russ rubbed his hands in Steven's hair as he spoke "you're so good, oh man, suck my cock, i love your mouth," over and over again.

Russ maneuvered himself so that he was laying down on the sofa. Without taking the cock out of his mouth, Steve took his jeans off and climbed onto the sofa so that his cock slid easy into Russ's mouth. Russ sucked it all the way on, he was rougher with his tongue than Steve. A wave of pleasure rushed up Steve's back as he became lost in the moment. Russ's cock throbbed in Steve's mouth - he could tell that Russ was near. Steve took the cock out and kissed and sucked on Russ's balls, reaching a hand under to play with Russ's arse hole. He rubbed his finger around the rim, using a little force to get just inside. Russ took Steve's cock from his mouth and moved his head so that he could lick and probe Steve's arse hole. "I'm going to fuck you in a minute, once your arse is nice and lubed," he said through panted breaths.

Steve stood up, Russ followed. "Lay on the sofa on your back."

Steve did as he was asked. Russ lifted the prone mans legs high over his shoulders. He positioned his cock at the entrance to Steve's hole and gently pushed his way in. Steve closed his eyes as he was opened up. Russ slowly pushed all the way in, took a few shallow thrusts and pulled all the way out and slammed back in again. He moved slowly, Steve moved his lower half around, grinding against the bigger man. Russ released one leg and used his free hand to slowly jerk Steve's cock in time with his own thrusting. Steve felt himself building towards an orgasm. Russ noticed the change in his partners body and took his hand from the cock. "Baby, you feel so good," Russ panted.

"Ram that cock in me," Steve demanded, "fill me up!"

Russ drew his cock back so that only the very end of the tip was inside and then, in one massive thrust punched it all the way back in. Steve yelped, partly in pleasure, partly in pain, and Russ continued to give him these hard fast thrusts driving him closer and closer to the edge. Russ then started to really fuck Steve, he pushed that thick cock of his in and out of that tight hole at lightening speed and then arched his body, let out a yell, pulled his cock out and shot his hot load all over Steve's cock and balls, splashing his stomach and a few spots landed as far up as Steve's face. Steve reached a hand down and wiped up the other mans cum before licking it from his hand. Steve stood up. "My turn," he said with authority. "bend over." Russ did as he was told, his knees weak and his body relaxed. Steve rubbed Russ's cum all over his hard cock and then licked at Russ's hole until he felt it wet enough to enter. Steve slid in, Russ was tight and warm. He drew back and started to fuck Russ. Within minutes Steve was shooting loads of sticky sweet cum into Russ's hole, pleasure rippling through his body with each ejaculation.