Steve & Susan went Skinny-Dipping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers

She knew what her body was doing too, and letting herself respond freely was part of the pleasure she took from having him eat her pussy. "That feels wonderful, Steve," she encouraged him. "I just hope I don't get any splinters in my ass."

There was no answer because Steve's mouth was too busy to talk. He stroked across the top of her clit hood and curled his tongue delicately under it to fondle the succulent morsel hiding there. The tiny amount of contact caused Susan's movements to become more strenuous and the delectable fragrance of her pussy juices to become stronger. Steven quickly brought his mouth back to where he had started so he could relish their incredible flavor. As he knew it would be, their taste was even better than their aroma.

After devouring them all and, knowing there would be more later, Steve started licking between Susan's other pair of inner and outer pussy lips. He treated this pair the same way and, by the time he reached her clit hood again, his sister's whole body was writhing with pleasure on the dock, the danger of splinters apparently forgotten. Once again, he caressed the top of Susan's clit hood with his tongue but, this time, he refrained from reaching under it and fondling her succulent love button. As I had taught him, he wanted it to last as long as possible before bringing her to a climax.

Once again, he started below her adorable love hole and this time there was a feast of her nectar waiting for him. After sluicing the delicious treat into his mouth with his tongue, he started probing the bottom edge of her dripping pink hole. As he thrust in, more droplets popped out to please his taste buds, and Susan pleased him in other ways by starting to fuck her pussy up into his face. Of all the tactile sensations he and I have experienced, this is the most delightful of all, having the woman so aroused that her pussy is trying to fuck your mouth.

While immensely enjoying his sister's reactions, Steve's tongue continued thrusting into the pink hole that was the source of the delicious juices. He worked his way up both sides, probing the edges and exploring under Susan's inner lips, crossing his tongue over the bubbling cauldron from one side to the other. When he finally reached the top edge, Susan's body was thrashing on the dock, and she was begging him to suck her clit and make her cum.

The time had arrived, and Steve opened his mouth and enveloped her precious love button. It was so swollen by that time it had pushed its way completely out from under its protective hood. While he sucked, his lips formed a seal at the base and his tongue caressed the swollen sides and top. He continued for several minutes, while Susan pitched and rolled under his face.

Abruptly, "Oh! Oh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming," she cried out ecstatically and her thighs squeezed Steven's head. Unlike most women, when she starts to cum, Susan does not grab the back of the head of the person eating her pussy. Instead, with her arms straight out at her sides, she squeezed her brother's head and bounced up and down on her ass, jamming her pussy into his face as her body thrashed under him.

"Yes!" she cried joyfully and Susan arched her back as she climaxed. After her orgasm, Susan completely relaxed. Her legs released Steven's head but they remained draped over his shoulders. He removed his mouth from her clit and smiled into the darkness.

After his sister's great orgasm, Steve licked all the delicious fresh juices from her thighs, crotch and pussy, even sucking them out of the pink hole that was their origin. There was plenty of sexual activity still ahead of them, for that evening and for the whole weekend. The next thing would be for the horny brother and sister to lie down on the grassy shore of the lake, and Susan would suck him off, giving her a chance to taste the residue of the strawberry flavored lubricant that still clung to his cock. After that, they didn't know what they would do. Sleep, eventually, of course, and probably eating some food, but those details were of little consequence. They were young, and they had a whole weekend of nude love-making ahead of them.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Steve and Susan did on their first night, and for the rest of the weekend. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers
12