Steve Delivers Lisa for Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markledeux
markledeux
11 Followers

I soon took her to bed, where she slept soundly, naked, next to me..

MORNING

I woke at about 8, and told Lisa to lie in a little, and to be downstairs, showered and dressed, for 10am. I told her there was a note in the bathroom for her which she should read and obey.

I sat downstairs, had a cup of coffee and a smoke, and waited for Lisa while I listened to the radio. I heard her showering and drying her hair, and so I started to prepare breakfast.

She entered the kitchen looking superb in the black dress with black stockings that I had left for her, and had instructed her, in the note, to wear.

I gave her orange juice, toast and coffee. Before we started I asked her if she had followed all of my written instructions.

'Yes master, all of them'

'Then please eat your breakfast with your breasts showing for me Lisa.'

She pulled the front of her dress down, to show me -- no bra -- her breasts, lightly shadowed on the insides and around the aureoli with pink blusher. Her nipples were thickly daubed with bright red lipstick. The effect was stunning. We ate in companiable silence, Lisa's finely painted tits exposed throughout.

After we had finished, Lisa asked 'Are you going to inspect me to ensure I've done this properly?'

'Very shortly, yes -- but first of all, over my knee'

'Lisa walked round the table, and as I pushed my chair back to make room, she lowered herself face down over my lap.

I stroked her hair, and reached round to grope her tits.

Then I placed my hand in the small of her back, and lifted her dress to her waist. Lisa had the most delightful white panties on: handmade, plain silk with lace edges, fitting perfectly over her cheeks. She raised herself so that I could pull them to her knees. I gave her a good old fashioned hand spanking, feeling her buttocks on my palms as I reddened her already scarred bottom.

'Your spanking has finished, Lisa.'

'May I pull my panties back up then please, Mark?'

'You may.'

Lisa stayed over my lap as she clumsily pulled her underwear back on, and then stood in front of me.

'Lisa, its time for your inspection -- please go next door, undress completely, and position yourself so that I may examine you.'

She walked through the door, where the fire was already lit. I smoked another cigarette before going through.

She was lying naked on the coffee table, face up, legs wide open.

As instructed in my note, she had shaved her pussy bare. And to match her breasts, her mound was dusted with blush while her labia were painted with scarlet lipstick. I knelt between her legs, and opened her lips to watch the pink insides complement the red lips. I ran my finger over her, smearing the make-up and getting lipstick on my finger. I pulled her forward so she was off the edge of the table, and pushing her up by her legs, I exposed her rosebud. Daubing it with my fingertips, I painted that red, too.

I spent a little time fingering her cunt and her anus. After that I sat and had her walk round slowly for me -- naked except for her paint.

A quarter of an hour later, I bade her lie on he floor, legs open and facing me, and commanded her to masturbate to orgasm. I instructed her to not only rub her clitoris, but to make sure I saw her fingering her pussy. She gave an excellent show -- she was smearing her make-up pleasingly, her vagina was making lovely wet squelching noises, and as her anus started to constrict, I knew she was about to come.

'Good girl -- be as loud as you can now!' I cheered from the sidelines, encouragingly.

She gave a superb performance, loud guttural moans interspersed with high pitched shrieks.

'Oh yes, yesss...nearly there..cumming, UH UHHH UHHHH CUMMMING!'

Once she'd finished, she looked fantastic, her cunt completely messy with lipstick.

OUTSIDE

'Put your dress on Lisa, and some shoes -- we're going for a short walk.'

Lisa started to replace her stockings and panties -- but I told her that this once, she wouldn't be needing them.

It was a frosty morning, so I lent Lisa a warm fleece and some riding boots to wear. We walked round a couple of fields, and came to a large oak tree where I told her to stop, and to remove her coat.

'Now bend over, leaning against the tree, and raise your dress.'

As Lisa complied, I took my riding crop and caressed her thighs and pussy with it, her cunt still coarsely lipsticked. As I stroked her, I told her I had one more major plan for her before she was to be returned to Steve -- one more thing that I had never done to anyone before, as it was extreme and required complete trust from her. I told her that I couldn't tell her exactly what it was, but that it would hurt her and leave her marked for some time, but not permanently injure her.

Lisa was silent, bent over, before replying:

'Master, yes I trust you and I would like to accept.'

'Good girl. We must go inside, but before we do there are a few preliminaries. Firstly, of course, I shall crop you.'

I gave her six short hard whips with the crop, bringing pleasing reddening to her cold bottom. Lisa opened her legs, to invite me to crop her cunt -- but I declined.

'I need to prepare your vagina in other ways Lisa. Firstly, I want to see you piss.'

Without changing position, I heard the unmistakable hissing of her cunt starting to stream, and enjoyed watching her hot torrent, catching the low sun, sparkling and splashing everywhere. I placed my hand in the shower, feeling the pressure and the warmth, raising my hand until it was flat against her pussy, making her piss spray at all angles.

Once her cunt had stopped noisily and messily pissing, I asked Lisa to clean the piss and lipstick from herself in the stream. I produced a flannel and soap from my pocket.

She walked in to the shallow rocky stream in her boots, squatted and raised her dress. She looked lost in concentration as she bathed and soaped her cunt in cold water. To rinse, she carefully lowered her pussy to the water and let the stream clean her. She stood, skirt still hiked up, and showed me. I could see her cleanly shaven vagina for the first time without the make up, still dripping with stream water. I nodded my approval and she walked back to the house with me.

MARKED

'Now, Lisa -- the final humiliation and submission -- naked again please'

She removed her dress. I had her sit on the coffee table, but with pillows and cushions to make her completely comfortable.

Lisa, this will hurt a lot -- I need to completely restrain you to make sure you comply, and to protect you from yourself.'

She looked worried but nodded her assent apprehensively.

I used a long thick leather belt around her abdomen to secure her to the table. Her wrists were tied together behind her head, and then again to each table leg. A rope around the crook of each knee forced her legs up and wide apart, whilst a large pile of cushions covered with white towels raised her cunt mound high. Her ankles were bound tightly back against her thighs. I placed a blindfold over her, and then bunched her panties into a ball and placed them in her mouth.

Kneeling between her legs, I was satisfied that she was safe and secure, and that I had the right access to her pussy. I started by placing clothes peg on each nipple. Then I misted her mound with alcohol spray and wiped it clean. I squirted again, and let the alcohol evaporate. I knew this would make her labia cold, helping to dull the pain slightly.

I picked up a sterile scalpel, and carefully described a vertical line parallel to her left cunt lip. It wasn't a deep cut, just enough to make her bleed. Lisa tensed, and mustn't have known what was happening to her. I cut her again, outside her opposite piss-flap. This was just a little deeper, and the blood seeped out pleasingly. Lisa was whimpering dejectedly through her underwear-gag -- I rubbed her thighs reassuringly, and watched as her blood oozed from her superficial lacerations. I continued patiently, talking to her, telling her everything was alright, that she was a good obedient girl, and that I was very pleased with her. After only 10 minutes or so, her wounds clotted and stopped bleeding. I casually fingered her again, in both holes, and eventually stood up. I removed her blindfold and gag. Lisa stared at me pleadingly.

'Sir, please master, I don't know what you've done to me. What have you done?'

I kissed her tenderly, and released her wrists from their tether. She raised her head as I lifted a large mirror and allowed her to examine herself.

'I have cut your cunt to please myself. I wanted to make you bleed, my love, and for you to trust me enough to do it. I suspect I have also left you with two delightfully subtle scars which you will keep, almost imperceptibly, for life. Consider it as my mark of ownership of you and your pussy. Steve will only be allowed to use it with my express permission from now on.'

'Master I'm truly shocked, but pleased and honoured too.'

'Now, my sweet, its nearly time to eturn you to your husband. Before I do, I must give you your goodbye whipping and fucking.'

I untied her and had her stand in front of me.

'Ask me, darling submissive slut.'

'Please, Mark, may I have my breasts punished?'

She arched her back and yanked her bra down so her breasts were supported and sticking up. I removed my clothes, and picked up my riding crop. I placed 3 strokes on each of Lisa's tits, and as I did so she yelped, hopped around a little, but thanked me for each. My cock was erect, and I couldn't help but rub it as I marked her once more.

'Master, please give my little bottom some more punishment.'

She bent over and spread her legs.

'I have no desire to see your vagina you little whore, close your legs and try to keep your modesty!'

With this I slapped the crop onto her cunt, leaving it even more red and swollen. She cried out again and closed her legs. I gave her 12 hard strikes, which she again thanked me for, but which clearly pushed her to her limit.

Weeping now, she sobbed:

'Please forgive me for presenting my filthy cunt to you. If it pleases you, it would help me if you would mark my vagina again with your crop, to help me understand how wrong I've been.'

I paused and stroked my cock a little more. I nodded, and Lisa lay once more on the table, on her back, the cushions presenting her quim to me.

Lisa made eye contact with me and whimpered again her desire to feel her pussy whipped.

I squatted over her face and asked her to take my balls in her mouth. Then I placed the end of the crop on Lisa's cunt, leaving it there for a long time. She trembled with the anticipation, and then I slapped her mons with a hard slap. She gasped, but was careful not to hurt me. She licked my balls instead, which made me slap her again, on one side of her pussy, and as she licked more furiously, I cropped the other side, and then again and again - down the centre of her slit, on her thighs, her tummy, and more on her twat. The more I struck her the more she licked, the more she licked the more passion I put into my strokes. After about 30 or 40 crops, I raised off her slowly. Only then did she cry out, and I saw how her face ran with tears.

I moved to the end of the table to examine her. Her poor married pussy was not only distended and red, but the slapping of the crop had opened her cuts, which now bled, smeared around her pudenda.

'I slapped her cunt some more with my cock, and then slowly penetrated her, watching her slit widen and her lips protrude as I filled her. She moaned loudly: I withdrew and ordered her on the floor. She quickly lay on the floor, legs held open by her hands:

'Please fuck me Master. Please fuck my pussy, it hurts so much but it needs your masterful spunk inside it to help. Fuck me and hurt me!'

I lay on her and entered her, fucking furiously. My whole weight was on her, and as we fucked we kissed passionately, tongue into tongue. She came in an animal frenzy, tensing, bucking and screaming and grunting. I pulled out of her, and immediately lifted her head by her bob of dark hair to plunge my cock into her mouth.

'Clean your pussy juices off my cock, you dirty little slut.'

I fucked her mouth hard, forcing the head of my cock down her throat. I withdrew suddenly and told her:

'It's time to leave, my love. I have packed your bags, they are in the car. Go upstairs and dress in the clothes I have prepared for you.'

GOODBYE

While Lisa was dressing, I sat at my old fashioned manual typewriter and wrote a note for Lisa'a husband.

'Dear Steve. Thank you for giving me Lisa for the night. She has been an excellent submissive. She has shown obedience and eroticism in the face of extreme pain and humiliation. On inspection, you will see there are an imaginative array of marks on her body. Lisa will, if asked, give you a full account of how they came about. I have, needless to say, enjoyed her sexually in every orifice, including raping her on two occasions: once in her mouth, earlier today, and once vaginally. Should you wish to have sexual relations with Lisa, please observe the following rules:

1. You may have oral sex with her, either way, at your will. She will consent readily - if not, you may force her to submit. 2. You may penetrate her vagina only with my consent. You must ring me or text me for permission each time. Once again, if I give my consent, you may fuck her even if she doesn't want to. 3. Her anus is out of bounds. It belongs to me and is for my use only. You must not fuck her anally, nor play or penetrate her with tongue, fingers or implements.

As for punishment, you may administer spankings and whippings to her buttocks, but not to her breasts or her vagina. These punishments are solely for me.

Thank you once again for the use of your beautiful wife. I will be making arrangements with you soon to continue my use of her.

Best wishes.

Mark'

I rolled the sheet of paper, folded it, and rolled it into a cylinder. I placed this into a small plastic pag, with a piece og short blue string attached.

When Lisa arrived downstaris ready to depart, I ordered her to sit on an upright chair. She was dressed almost exactly as she arrived, with one difference.

'Pull your panties down for me please Lisa.'

Lisa did as I instructed, to reveal a pair of opaque nylon knickers, with a slight frill around the leg openeings, in a fetching pink.

I pushed her legs apart, opened her labia, and carefully inserted the note to Steve, leaving the blue string hanging out.

'Pull your panties up Lisa, its time to leave.'

Once in the car, I asked her to pull them down to her ankles again.

We arrived in the layby about an hour before I'd asked Steve to come and collect her.

'Follow me Lisa, but knickers up again, please.'

I hauled her case out of the car, and scrambled through the bushes at the side of the layby. Lisa followecd me, slipping a little, and getting scratched by twigs and thorns.

We were in a field on the other side of the hedge. I opened Lisa's case, and removed some black stockings and a pair of soiled knickers. I made her kneel in the mud at my feet. I got my cock out, and asked her to suck me to hardness. She did so, and I proceeded to wank myself off over her face, covering her in a huge mess of sticky cum. I left it dripping off her, and made her lean against a tree trunk. I tied her ankles and wrists to the tree with her stockings. I lifted her skirt, securing it with a safety pin so that it remined hitched up, dispaying her frilly pink panties. These I pulled down slightly, leaving them at a rakish angle at the top of her thighs, partly exposing her pussy. I leant over to kiss Lisa, and we snogged with a great intensity.

'I love you Lisa. I will look after you for the rest of your life. You are the love of my life.'

'I love you too Mark. Thank you so much for everything you have done. I wait only to see you again.'

We kissed again briefly. I pushed her soiled panties half into her mouth, and carefully pulled the blue string attached to my note so that it was clearly visible to Steve.

I returned to my car and drove away. 90 minutes later I sent Steve a text message telling him where to find his wife.

FIN

markledeux
markledeux
11 Followers