Steve Stevie Steven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,094 Followers

Jasmine gave me a long, tongue-filled kiss, and I strongly suspected I tasted Suni on her lips, and when Suni gave me a kiss herself I was almost certain I tasted Jasmine's juices there. No wonder they were upstairs so long.

Dinner was excellent, if I do say so myself, and my efforts at getting any more information about the shopping trip or the evening's plans were thwarted with "later, baby" and a wicked smile. Eventually I decided to go with the flow.

The dishes got piled in the kitchen for our attention later and I was led upstairs. Suni climbed on to the bed while Jasmine took me by the hand and led me into the shower, closing both doors. She undressed me, rebuffing my attempts to help her. As my boxers slid down my legs she stroked my cock, which was hard as steel.

"Jasmine, did you guys start without me earlier?"

She stood up and nuzzled into my neck, nibbling and licking me before she whispered in my ear.

"Suni wanted her first taste of pussy to be just the two of us."

"How'd she like it?"

"She loved it. We were late coming downstairs because she wanted to eat me one more time before dinner."

"Good. I was afraid you wouldn't get what you wanted from her."

"She's very willing, Steve. In fact, tonight is going to be very special."

"How so?"

"She's giving you a special gift."

"You guys bought me something at the mall?"

"No, it's a VERY special gift, one she can only give once and something she was born with. She wants to give you her virginity."

"You mean she's never..."

"Oh, there's been things inside there, so her hymen is long gone. But you'll be the first man inside her. She and Tommy never got anywhere near that far. Now get cleaned up."

I hopped into the shower and did my best to be both thorough and fast. I didn't bother with clothes of any kind. I opened the door to my bedroom to find the girls lying side by side. They were kissing tenderly as Jasmine fingered Suni's pussy. They broke their kiss and looked over at me.

"Got her ready for you, baby," Jasmine whispered, as Suni looked into my eyes, her nervousness painted on her face.

"Are you sure about this, Suni?" I asked as I climbed on to the bed between her legs."

"Totally sure, Stevie. I didn't realize until the last few days that I've been saving this just for you. I'm ready. Please don't make me wait any longer."

"Are we protected?"

"Mom's had me on the pill since Tommy and I got together."

Jasmine held Suni's right leg as I moved into position. Suni's lips were swollen and peeking out from her blonde curls. She watched me with anticipation as I lined up the head of my shaft with her hole. I rubbed the tip up and down her slit a few times to heighten the anticipation and get things a little wetter, then I pushed forward until just the head was inside.

"God, Stevie, please fuck me."

She was tight, my God was she tight. It was like Jasmine all over again. 'And wow,' I thought. 'This is the second virginity I've taken in less than a year!' Like Jasmine, I took my time. I went in and out, trying to get everything nice and slick with Suni's juices. Jasmine dripped a little KY on me as well, more for Suni's comfort than mine.

It was probably a good ten minutes before I was all the way in, and another several minutes before I could build up any sort of rhythm. Just because you're in doesn't mean the hard part is over.

As I slowly fucked my sister, Jasmine was licking and sucking on Suni's nipples and also had her hands between Suni's legs, gently rubbing her swollen clit. Suni had her eyes closed and was enjoying the totality of the pleasure she was receiving, grunting along with each of my mild thrusts and moaning much of the other time.

I had been inside her for a good 20-25 minutes before Suni had her orgasm, a mild one commensurate with the softness of the lovemaking. When it was finished she turned and gave Jasmine a sweet kiss, then pulled my face down and gave me one, too.

"Thank you, Stevie. It was everything I knew it would be."

"I could say the same thing, Suni."

We were up late that night. The highlight for me was having Suni on her back while I fucked her, a little bit harder and faster than the first time, while Jasmine straddled her face. Suni was licking Jasmine's pussy like a pro, getting Jas off at least a couple of times. Of course, I fucked Jasmine as well that night, but she wanted most of my focus to be on Suni.

"This is her night," she said, "and we have the rest of our lives to screw each other as much as we can."

I came five times that night. There wasn't much in the way of fluid coming out of me by the end, but that didn't change the way I felt. Suni also got her first taste of cum, licking a small puddle off Jasmine's belly after I pulled out and put it there at her request. She says next time she wants it from the source.

We slept in late on Sunday, immediately stripping the sheets and running them through the washer. It wouldn't do to have signs of the weekend's activities around when mom and dad got home that evening. They may have known Jasmine and I were sexually active but knowing it and seeing it are two entirely different things.

Once everything was cleaned and the bed remade, I took the girls out to lunch and then we went miniature golfing. I dropped Jasmine off at her house, per her mom's request that she be home for Sunday dinner, and then Suni and I headed for home. We made a light dinner and then sat down to watch some TV until mom and dad got home. They liked it when we were there to greet them, and it was a small thing for us to do.

They pulled in just after 8:00pm. Dad was clearly exhausted, which was no surprise at his age. Mom was driving, and she honked the horn as she pulled into the driveway. Suni and I went outside to help them unload their small suitcases and a few things they had purchased. Even though we were 18, they still always brought us a gift when they went away. I got a USS Lexington souvenir t-shirt and Suni got a stuffed animal from the aquarium.

We spent a few minutes hearing about their trip, and it sounded like they had a lot of fun. The formalities ended, and mom and dad went into their room. I knew from experience that dad would be in bed shortly, and then mom, who was much younger than dad, would get up and get some things done around the house. Suni and I went up to our bedrooms, expecting to be done for the evening.

I decided to take a shower before bed. I had taken one that morning but having been out with the girls much of the day I was feeling a little dirty. Plus, I had changed my sheets and didn't want to go to bed dirty. I took my time, half-expecting and totally hoping that Suni would join me, but she never did. I wondered if she was having second thoughts, or maybe she was just being cautious now that mom and dad were home.

I pulled on some fresh boxers and shorts, then walked into my room. I think I actually jumped a little, out of surprise, when I noticed my mom sitting on my bed. She was wearing her robe and her hair looked a touch damp, like she had recently showered as well. I hoped I hadn't robbed her of her hot water.

"Hey mom. What's up?"

"Steven, we need to talk."

"Okay. About what?"

"I have a question, Steven. Just how long have you been fucking your sister?"

*****

End Chapter 2

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,094 Followers
12