Steve Stevie Steven Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,101 Followers

I could hear my mom puttering around in the house so I called out to her to let her know I was home.

"In the kitchen, Steven."

She was dressed for bed, having changed into one of the myriad of knee-length nightgowns that she owned. This particular one was a pale yellow with a blue floral print on it. As she wiped down the counters, I noticed her unfettered breasts bouncing free. This was common as she never wore a bra to bed, but it took on extra significance after last night.

"Hey mom. Where's dad?"

"Oh, you know him. In bed by 9:00, not to be seen or heard from until 5:00am. Why were you out so late? Spending time with Jasmine?"

"Yep." I moved up behind her. "I told her about last night."

She turned to face me.

"Really? Well, I guess she was okay about Suni. How'd she take it?"

"Fucked the shit out of me in my back seat and made me tell her about what we did."

Mom took a deep breath. I could sense her getting aroused. I got right up next to her and placed my left hand gently on her breast.

"And did you? Tell her what we did, I mean."

"I sure did. She wants to watch us."

She moaned again, and I'm pretty sure her knees got a little weak. Her nipple was hard in my hands, and I felt her hand find the bulge in my jeans.

"Suck my dick, mom."

She gave me a look of surprise that I spoke to her like that, but I was banking on a theory. She had told me last night that she liked to be manhandled a bit, that it was important I treat her like a woman and not like my mom. This, combined with the fact that she married a man so much older, led me to believe that mom was a bit of a submissive when it came to sex. I was about to test my theory.

"Sure, baby. Let's go up to your room."

"No. Here."

I could see she wanted to question the wisdom of that decision. Just because dad never got out of bad in the middle of the night didn't mean it wouldn't happen. She probably also had concerns about Suni walking in and finding out since I didn't think mom was aware Suni was watching us last night.

"Honey, I...," she started to object again, but the look in my eyes garnered no further discussion.

Mom sank to her knees and undid my jeans, then pulled my hardening cock out. Just as she did that I remembered that I would still taste of Jasmine and wondered if she would care. She didn't.

Mom began sucking my manhood with gusto. She seemed to really enjoy doing it. Obviously I was getting pleasure from it but it seemed like she was as well. I certainly got my own form of pleasure from going down on Jasmine, Suni, and mom, so it stood to reason that a woman might enjoy giving blow jobs.

I let her go for several minutes, not even coming close to shooting a load despite my mother's considerable oral skills thanks to my recent session with Jasmine. When I was ready, I grabbed her under the arms and stood her up. I turned her around and bent her over the island. Mom wasn't even fighting me at this point. I pushed her night shirt up over her hips and was pleasantly surprised that she wasn't wearing panties. Acting quickly, I assumed the dominant role, as best I could anyway.

"You slut," I growled. "You're not even wearing panties. You wanted me to come home and fuck you right in this kitchen, didn't you?"

I took a calculated risk calling my mom a slut, but it clearly turned her on. She hiked her leg up on to the counter to open herself up even more.

"Tell me what you want," I demanded.

"I want you to get a condom and fuck me."

"No, no condom. I'm not going all the way up there. If you wanted one you should have had one ready. You'll just have to take it on your face instead of in your pussy."

"All right," she said, and I knew in that moment I had been right, and she was mine.

I slid in easily, with her hole just soaking wet. I grabbed her plush hips and immediately thrust into her hard, over and over again. Mom gripped the edges of the island to steady herself, but was enjoying it as much, or more, than I was. Of course, before last night it had been a while for her. She came at least once and I hoped for more than that before I could feel the need surging inside me. I pulled out and ordered her to her knees, which she did without hesitation.

"Give it to me, baby," she begged, and I responded by shooting my load all over her pretty face.

Mom used her fingers to sweep as much of it into her mouth as she could. I grabbed a nearby dish towel and she used that to wipe the rest of it off. I helped her to her feet and, without letting her say a word, planted my lips on hers. She wrapped her arms around me and we made out for a couple of minutes. My fingers found their ways between her thighs and into her slit. I don't think she got off again but she sure seemed to enjoy it.

"When I can arrange it," I said, breaking the kiss, "Jasmine is gonna watch us fuck."

"Okay, honey," mom whispered as she looked into my eyes, and I was now completely certain my mom was ready, willing, and able to be my fuck toy.

*****

End Part 3

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,101 Followers
12